Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575870 Posts in 73238 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:04:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Tina Lockwood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina Lockwood  (Read 30995 times)

Offline energyjamz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tina Lockwood
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 03:29:49 am »
Whatever happened to Tina Lockwood? She caused a big stir when she started out in bodybuilding, then suddenly she disappeared...as far as am concerned she was the greatest of all time....
(c) 2011 EnergyJamz. A hard woman is good to keep

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 03:29:49 am »

Offline morgano1810

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2024, 08:03:42 am »
I just found this image of a funeral notice: Has bodybuilder Tina Lockwood been dead for years?

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/137479553/tina-carlene-lockwood

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2024, 12:08:40 am »
I just found this image of a funeral notice: Has bodybuilder Tina Lockwood been dead for years?

That's not the Tina we know. "Our" Tina was a bodybuilder who got started and competed in the early 90s when she was in her 20s. This Tina would have been in her 30s during that time.

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2024, 12:14:31 am »
I'm from the Washington, DC area.  I saw her about a year or so ago and she was living in Owings Mills, MD.  I do not know the new last name she was using, but it was definitely her.

OK, well I first saw her photo on a fitness dating website about a 18 months ago--it was definitely Lockwood.   Her address was listed as MD.  I should've saved the ad.

I was later doing some work at UMD (College Park) a few months later and saw her at a local restaurant with some guy--possibly the boyfriend.  She was quite large, though not as large as she had been in the day.

A friend later told me that she attended a fundraiser (with a guy in tow) for Maryland Public Television.

A fellow trainer at another Gold's Gym in MD mentioned he saw Lockwood in his facility one night.  He aproached her and recognized her and she stated that she might make a comeback soon.  This was about a year ago.

I will try to dig up some photos from the fundraiser if I can (I didn't attend), but no promises.

Tina Lockwood has never been on a fitness dating website and never been to Owings Mills, MD. These're false stories.

Last thing remember reading about her was, she was working the reception desk at a gym in either Baltimore or Philly. (this was years ago though, who know for sure now ???)

It's Builtmore, a company which she did work with in the early 90's. (See "Boss' Folly" where she plays the receptionist.).

Tina Lockwood is a very common name in America. The dead woman is older than she is. Tina was born in California. This woman was born in Virginia. She was not married in 1990. 

Some guys see her name and go crazy. I met her in 1991 at the Olympia Expo at Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Very nice and approachable. Posed for pictures for everybody. She said she was about ** years old and from ***, California, which is about 200 miles north of Los Angeles. She said she was not married. I don't remember seeing her with any one particular person. I took so many pictures that weekend, but I can't find them or any of my other old pictures. I think one of the ladies I lived with got rid of them.

Tina Lockwood is happily married with children and love her husband, still lives in America. She has neither social media accounts nor recent presence on the net. Sometimes they share recent family photos. She is still so beautiful. I'm not sharing her recent photos and other details.

Another mystery solved on Saradas.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Tina Lockwood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View