Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574035 Posts in 72853 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 04:49:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Engaged to a strong personal trainer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Engaged to a strong personal trainer  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Saabouelmo2022

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Engaged to a strong personal trainer
« on: January 04, 2022, 09:41:12 pm »
Dears
I just register to tell you a dream that comes true , yet i got second thoughts
I am a big fan of muscular strong woman and i had my shares of sessions
6 month ago i meet a personal trainer that is really muscular and we both start to fall in love and i was  really happy that a dream of mine will turn to be true , after few month i realised she was much stronger than me and she starts to notice that i loved this and then everything changed dramatically when she starts to beat the shit out of  me and try to control everything in our life and when i started to complaint she mentioned that she knows i love this and she is happy that way and either we continue like this or separate .
Frankly i am happy but really scared to continue this relation as she became really demanding and a bit abusing
I am also afraid to break up with her and regret loosing my dream girl
I dont know what to do , i know many of you may envy me but it is not as lovely as you think in real life 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Engaged to a strong personal trainer
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 11:19:00 pm »
 Don't stay in what you consider an abusive relationship.  That's not a fantasy.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline mariobkei

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 05:42:24 pm »
Certainly an abusive girl is far from a dreamgirl.
Strength is not only physical. Just let her know that as much as you like her being strong, you also love yourself and will not stand for that crap.

Best of luck with that, and thanks for sharing with us

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 10:59:39 am »
Happily there is working a real bodybuilding girl,also very attractive with black hair & nice since several months in the gym as a staff member
where I?m working out

but a closer contact or even a relationship in nowhere in sight , but the outlook on a real FBB  everytime I train ,is yet a big joy for
a shmoe....you will agree...?!

unfortunately ,she isn`t working out there anymore and most of the time wearing long sweaters ,,,, :tongue:
body

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Engaged to a strong personal trainer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View