Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575389 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:09:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your first session?  (Read 29196 times)

Offline blackworrior

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who was your first session?
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2021, 06:22:10 pm »
Since I am a fan of size and strength, my 1st session was Anna-Konda. I met her about 8 years ago in Germany.

I was in my mid 20s. 5'10" at height and 110 lbs at weight. Zero athletic experience and zero session experience. So I was already a bit nervous. When I saw her at the beginning in her leather jacket she gave me the impression that she is an average overweight nextdoor woman. But when she took of her clothes in her studio showed her body in that melon red bikini, I was in love.

She isn't defined at all. But her massive broad shoulders, traps, big arms and huge legs made it clear that she is not an ordinary woman at all. Her stocky muscular powerlifting 5'4" 245 lbs frame is insane!

Honestly, the woman is really enjoying what she is doing. She is naturally dominant and she is not faking it one bit. She enjoys overpowering men and humiliating them physically and I've clearly experienced it. The fact that I am very thin and extremely weak compared to her made it even more tempting for her to feel the superiority of her insane strength! She literally made me wipe the mat! There were also points during the session that I stay for more than 3 minutes without my feet touching the floor, geting ragdolled, fliped, thrown over her shoulder, stretched across her back... All of that while being verbally humiliated.

Don't get me wrong, It was really sexy! I would recommend her everyday and I would love to see her again now. But to be fair, she was super intimidating for me at that point. Her raw strength and naturally dominant mindset were too much for me as a first timer with no experience to the extent that I asked her to stop after less than 30 minutes. We had a nice calming chat after then she gave my an overhead lift before driving me back to the station. I woke up next day calmer, and feeling stupid that I wasted those 30 minutes.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2021, 06:22:10 pm »

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2021, 08:39:16 pm »
I loved Alexandra Singer.  Met her twice on trips to Berlin.  Had a really great time.

My first, however, was Tanyakicks from Ottawa.  She had a fully padded room and we went pretty competitive.   Later I also wrestled her friend Demi.  Really fun and great at wrestling.

First was in 1997 in Berlin against Lady Mirel, second in 1998 against Alexandra Singer. Long time ago...

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2021, 12:41:33 pm »
Kasie Cavanaugh.

Wow.

Offline Tacotico

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2021, 08:47:31 pm »
Olga Bakalopoulos (1999 ? ), Andrulla Blanchette ( before Miss Olympia ), Th-resa Bostick  ( 2006 ) ...

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2021, 09:13:52 pm »
If I remember correctly, WPW didn't actually have session ads, they simply listed the FBB, who may have given the ok,
to publish their address + number.   

My first session was in '92 with Robin Parker.  Found her ad in the back of Robert Kennedy's MuscleMag. Prior to that, I'd gotten some brochures mailed to me from Premier Productions, one of which included pics of Laura Vukov, my first "big girl crush."  Never sessioned with her, however, unfortunately.  That was back in the late '80s.  And then in '98, I got married and forgot all about sessioning, and I moved from MA to FL and finally to CA and guess what?  The PP brochures followed me to CA . . . to the address of my new in-laws . . . and they would give me the envelopes unopened.  I wrote PP and asked them to stop, and they did . . . eventually, but not before my brand new mother-in-law opened one of the envelopes and was like "WTmuthaF???"  LMAO!  That required some fast talking!  But back to RP, I met her at her Brooklyn loft at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge; it was a sort of "Flashdance" type affair, very cool, very bohemian.  I was stunned by her physique, beauty, and strength.  We tussled for 60 minutes on a mat she had, and the feel, the girly smell, the soft skin pulled tight over her iron physique . . . what a sensory overload.  Subsequent to that, about a year later, I saw her when she won the BBing contest at the Women's Extravaganza in NJ, and after a couple of shots of liquid courage, I got up the nerve to go backstage to re-introduce myself, and lo' and behold, we hit it off and went out for about a year.  And THEN I was utterly and completely hooked . . . more addicting that speedballs . . . and here I am almost thirty years later, pushing 70 and still an addict.  Those muthafuckin' endorphins!!!  LOL!

Amazing. Robin was my first I think, too --  but in summer of 1991, when I was living in Brooklyn. As you describe. Just an enchanting woman -- gorgeous, strong, with big full muscles easily overpowering me. If I had the good fortune you had to wind up dating Robin, that would've been heaven.

Offline Muscluva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2021, 02:38:36 am »
First was Nicole Bass, didn't really know what to expect but enjoyed the session.
Second Andrulla Blanchette, good but not as good as it could have been, I think I missed some signals.
Third Th-resa Bostick, now that lady was STRONG.

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2021, 11:52:34 am »
Sara Lips - first and best

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2021, 05:29:00 pm »
Lora Ottenad. Must have been around 2005 or so?  It was a great way to start.

Offline Mikey78

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2021, 07:18:43 pm »
Third Th-resa Bostick, now that lady was STRONG.

How strong are we talking here? Such little info out there regarding her sessions, apart from her propensity for putting guys over her head with relative ease - did you have the pleasure of such a feat?

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2021, 08:50:09 pm »
The fact that Cyndy Jones was once a sessionate and I missed that window due to being too young is really a kick to the dick. I would have move heaven and earth to have session with Cyndy. Quite a few of those early wrestlers/muscle women were the reason I got into this but Cyndy perhaps is what hook me. The combination of those muscles with those amazing breaststs that she love to show off in that white top that just let them hang out in all their glory to go along with those "fuck me" white pumps on and 80's "fuck me" hair and how she wreck schmoes on the mat while talking smack with her southern twang to say nothing of the other more adult videos she put out? Still drives me insane as I still watch her clips every once in awhile and just drool. What could have been.

My first session btw was with Nancy Novak when I was 21. Nancy was one of my favorites when I was younger and I was went to great lengths to get her videos along with Cyndy. I was a wide kid scared kid but Nancy was by far the best person person session with in that situation. What I hope was going to be an hour of fun turned into an entire evening of enlightenment (I was her only client that evening as she was in town visiting family and was only sessioning a bit) as she not taught me proper protocol/etiquette when being with a sessioniate but also how to act with a superior woman in general and not  be annoying to go along with what a ton of other stuff as that was the first of several sessions/lessons we had. And she even brought me breakfast the following morning.  :)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2021, 09:13:51 pm »
The fact that Cyndy Jones was once a sessionate and I missed that window due to being too young is really a kick to the dick. I would have move heaven and earth to have session with Cyndy. Quite a few of those early wrestlers/muscle women were the reason I got into this but Cyndy perhaps is what hook me. The combination of those muscles with those amazing breaststs that she love to show off in that white top that just let them hang out in all their glory to go along with those "fuck me" white pumps on and 80's "fuck me" hair and how she wreck schmoes on the mat while talking smack with her southern twang to say nothing of the other more adult videos she put out? Still drives me insane as I still watch her clips every once in awhile and just drool. What could have been.

My first session btw was with Nancy Novak when I was 21. Nancy was one of my favorites when I was younger and I was went to great lengths to get her videos along with Cyndy. I was a wide kid scared kid but Nancy was by far the best person person session with in that situation. What I hope was going to be an hour of fun turned into an entire evening of enlightenment (I was her only client that evening as she was in town visiting family and was only sessioning a bit) as she not taught me proper protocol/etiquette when being with a sessioniate but also how to act with a superior woman in general and not  be annoying to go along with what a ton of other stuff as that was the first of several sessions/lessons we had. And she even brought me breakfast the following morning.  :)

Cyndy Jones!  Wow!  There is a name I'd completely forgotten about!  I never had the opportunity to session with her, but I do recall that she was among my early favorite, and I used to drool over pix constantly; even in still photos, she seemed to give off a positive vibe.  Good on you for having seen her, and good on her for schooling you on proper schmoe etiquette. 
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2021, 09:33:31 pm »
@Bulk Lover Regrettably I missed out on Cyndy as by the time I enter the scene she was retired or at least I didn't know she was sessioning or I would have walk across the country to see her if I have to LOL!

My first session or say my first class was with Nancy Novak and yes I was so lucky. But I must say it was smart business on her part as well. I think she realized I was not just a young horny guy wanting to shoot my load off after we session but rather someone who was eager to learn about the world of sessions and really how to be with a dominate woman aka someone who was going to be a customer for a long time including repeat business with her which I was.  She not only taught me about proper protocol/etiquette but also the whole business side of this. Nancy also taught me how to act when in the presence of a dominate woman and how to get her attention without being annoying or too needy including how much it excites a dominate woman to hear a submissive but not pathetic man say "whatever you want Mistress" . And when I mean excited I mean that in the most excited possible for a woman. I could go on and on about Nancy but I go even more off topic then I have!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2021, 12:12:26 am »
@Bulk Lover Regrettably I missed out on Cyndy as by the time I enter the scene she was retired or at least I didn't know she was sessioning or I would have walk across the country to see her if I have to LOL!

My first session or say my first class was with Nancy Novak and yes I was so lucky. But I must say it was smart business on her part as well. I think she realized I was not just a young horny guy wanting to shoot my load off after we session but rather someone who was eager to learn about the world of sessions and really how to be with a dominate woman aka someone who was going to be a customer for a long time including repeat business with her which I was.  She not only taught me about proper protocol/etiquette but also the whole business side of this. Nancy also taught me how to act when in the presence of a dominate woman and how to get her attention without being annoying or too needy including how much it excites a dominate woman to hear a submissive but not pathetic man say "whatever you want Mistress" . And when I mean excited I mean that in the most excited possible for a woman. I could go on and on about Nancy but I go even more off topic then I have!

Boy oh boy, does my reading comprehension suck!  LOL!  Good on Nancy, then!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2021, 11:32:57 pm »
First session was with Rene Toney back in 2004. I was a bit naive to the whole scene. Called her 5 mins before the session time for the room number and she got annoyed that it wasn’t the start time of it. Went up the the room and I recall just being in awe of her overall size. Looking back, it was an uneventful 2 hour session. We talked for a good 20/25 mins. She did some strength demonstrations with me, lifting me with ease, benching me, carrying me around (I was probably around 185/190 then). I remember she told me to carry her across the room since I made a point of picking her up to show her, hey, I lift weights too. Wasn’t really sensual at all but she did allow me to massage her muscles and oil them. At the end of the session I remember mentioning to her about possibly taking her to lunch, which I then followed up with via email. I then get a response basically calling me a jerk and her time is precious, yada yada. I reply back and apology and think nothing of it. Few days later she calls me (we had exchanged numbers in initial emails) and apologizes, saying that it was a person who answered her emails that responded because she got so many a day. She then said if I wanted to do the lunch I should contact her through the number and maybe we could set it up. But I was a poor college kid at the time so I just said ok I will get in touch and never followed suit. And that was my first. May 2004

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2022, 03:18:38 am »

I remember back in 2007 or 2008, I was a teen, researching the industry, and called Nancy. I remember her catching me in a lie about my age, lol, but she still decided to share some things.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View