Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575614 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:03:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your first session?  (Read 29205 times)

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Who was your first session?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2021, 01:23:43 am »
First session was Karla Nelson in 1995. Called a number from an ad in Women's Physique World. 

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2021, 02:37:20 am »
cindy / cyndy jones in atlanta early 90's. i thought i had a good time. one of the ladies working with robin parker back then before the internet.

then on cam with her a few years later and she acted like the whole thing never happened / claimed she never did sessions. quite ridiculous considering we were in private chat at the time.

yeah right...... like i'd forget the 1st ? a total , complete lack of respect for her from then on.

luckily good ones after that.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2021, 03:55:51 am »
My first experience was with Cynthia the Iron Maiden Raven in Chicago and it will always remain with me :-* :-*  Also a big "thank you" to a friend who made me aware of Robert Kennedy's Muscle Mag who would run 1/4 page ads for various ladies in the back of each issue...

Obviously, none of us could even imagine at that time what was in the future with the Internet still a few year's away. But, man, it's been a wonderful ride and I want to wish the Happiest of Holiday's to all of the friends I have been able to make over the years ^-^

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2021, 08:41:12 am »
Age 19 in 2005. Debra D Andrea.  I was so young naive but damn! Also didn’t expect a HJ. I saw her a year or two later and I was better prepped to meet her and yeah… 😉😍

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2021, 09:12:43 am »
First session was Karla Nelson in 1995. Called a number from an ad in Women's Physique World.

I never noticed WPW even had session ads, LOL. I know in hindsight that some of the other muscle mags of the time had them in their classified section, but I never noticed any in WPW. I thought they were too “wholesome” for that, lol.

I mean, they weren’t oblivious/dumb, as I’m sure they were well aware of the session underworld. They knew about the wrestling scene as they basically were part of producing the Premier Productions wrestling vids. That plus their whole Ray Martin skit video series was basically schmoe themed from top to bottom. The standard WPW vids were obviously a scmhoe thing as well but at least they could put it under the guise of a biography type vid with the interviews and gym footage.

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2021, 11:21:13 am »
My first session was about 20 years ago with melody spetko. I was so nervous - because a year old dream came true - meeting a female bodybuilder. And she was strong as hell, bulky, big muscled. She totally controlled me and we had fs. I never thought things like that before, I was in heaven.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2021, 02:22:52 pm »

I never noticed WPW even had session ads, LOL. I know in hindsight that some of the other muscle mags of the time had them in their classified section, but I never noticed any in WPW. I thought they were too “wholesome” for that, lol.

I mean, they weren’t oblivious/dumb, as I’m sure they were well aware of the session underworld. They knew about the wrestling scene as they basically were part of producing the Premier Productions wrestling vids. That plus their whole Ray Martin skit video series was basically schmoe themed from top to bottom. The standard WPW vids were obviously a scmhoe thing as well but at least they could put it under the guise of a biography type vid with the interviews and gym footage.
I'm sure the primary reason a lot of guys bought videos was for the contact info, though the stuff before that was nice too. Yet another thing made obsolete by the net, before that happened I just considered the purchase price an add on her session fee.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2021, 05:11:33 pm »
If I remember correctly, WPW didn't actually have session ads, they simply listed the FBB, who may have given the ok,
to publish their address + number.   

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2021, 06:13:17 pm »
If I remember correctly, WPW didn't actually have session ads, they simply listed the FBB, who may have given the ok,

My first session was in '92 with Robin Parker.  Found her ad in the back of Robert Kennedy's MuscleMag. Prior to that, I'd gotten some brochures mailed to me from Premier Productions, one of which included pics of Laura Vukov, my first "big girl crush."  Never sessioned with her, however, unfortunately.  That was back in the late '80s.  And then in '98, I got married and forgot all about sessioning, and I moved from MA to FL and finally to CA and guess what?  The PP brochures followed me to CA . . . to the address of my new in-laws . . . and they would give me the envelopes unopened.  I wrote PP and asked them to stop, and they did . . . eventually, but not before my brand new mother-in-law opened one of the envelopes and was like "WTmuthaF???"  LMAO!  That required some fast talking!  But back to RP, I met her at her Brooklyn loft at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge; it was a sort of "Flashdance" type affair, very cool, very bohemian.  I was stunned by her physique, beauty, and strength.  We tussled for 60 minutes on a mat she had, and the feel, the girly smell, the soft skin pulled tight over her iron physique . . . what a sensory overload.  Subsequent to that, about a year later, I saw her when she won the BBing contest at the Women's Extravaganza in NJ, and after a couple of shots of liquid courage, I got up the nerve to go backstage to re-introduce myself, and lo' and behold, we hit it off and went out for about a year.  And THEN I was utterly and completely hooked . . . more addicting that speedballs . . . and here I am almost thirty years later, pushing 70 and still an addict.  Those muthafuckin' endorphins!!!  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2021, 08:28:27 pm »

I think it was Mass Muscle and Iron Belles who did that. I know WPW ran a lot of profiles in all of their issues, but I don't ever remember anything with contact info, even if the profiled woman was known to do sessions. They didn't give out any contact info at the end of their vids, either.....except for their own P.O. Box address

WPW I think wanted to keep their wholesome image as much as possible. I remember when they first got their website up in the early 2000s, they had a bunch of FAQs listed. One of the questions was "How do I contact the women?" The answer was something like "You don't" or "We don't provide that information"

And of course, that's some legendary stuff from bulklover. He deserves a statue.

Offline Vicsnotbitter

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2021, 08:44:18 pm »
Gabrielle Hames in 99. Visited Vegas from Australia and just picked the biggest girl available. Not sure I’ve met anyone stronger since but drinks are few and far betweeen in these parts so dont have a laundry list to compare too.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2021, 11:52:15 pm »

I think it was Mass Muscle and Iron Belles who did that. I know WPW ran a lot of profiles in all of their issues, but I don't ever remember anything with contact info, even if the profiled woman was known to do sessions. They didn't give out any contact info at the end of their vids, either.....except for their own P.O. Box address

WPW I think wanted to keep their wholesome image as much as possible. I remember when they first got their website up in the early 2000s, they had a bunch of FAQs listed. One of the questions was "How do I contact the women?" The answer was something like "You don't" or "We don't provide that information"

And of course, that's some legendary stuff from bulklover. He deserves a statue.

LOL, thanks e-honda!  Not so much legendary as groping in the darkness combined with some dumb luck.  Robin shortly realized that even though I was in my late 30s, I was incredibly callow and naïve, and within a year, she'd had her fill of my b.s.  LOL!  BUT she did shuttle me deep into the world of female bbing and sessioning, which she continued to do even after we were going out; who was I to tell her to stop, right?  One funny story, she had an Akita named Lobo.  One weekend, I was down in NYC visiting from MA and she had a session scheduled, so I was tasked with keeping Lobo up and quiet in the open loft/bedroom.  Unfortunately, Lobo had scarfed a frozen chicken Robin had left thawing on the counter the night before.  Lobo shat violently and I had to sneak past her and her purple-headed squished schmoe in order to fetch cleaning materials.  It was nuts!  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Leo811

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2021, 01:51:36 pm »
First was in 1997 in Berlin against Lady Mirel, second in 1998 against Alexandra Singer. Long time ago...

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2021, 02:17:07 pm »
 Very possible I am thinking of an ad in Muscle Mag.  It was an ad for Mass Muscle which I saw the address was a few blocks away.  I talked to “Ed” and set up a session for when Karla was in town. I was so nervous I could barely talk. Karla was great.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2021, 05:05:32 pm »
Malibu in 1995.  It was a wrestling session.  I learned from that experience that I didn't really care for wrestling.  Always thought it would be really exciting to be overpowered by a woman.  But when it happened, it wasn't too exciting for me.  Since then I focused on sensual sessions. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View