Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581492 Posts in 74139 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 21, 2024, 10:45:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare  (Read 102172 times)

The R

Re: Nadia M
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 08:31:07 am »
I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT LARKY 368. IT DEPENDS ON THE WOMAN. I HAVE HAD SESSIONS WITH OTHER WOMEN THAT OTHERS STATE ARE COLD AS A FISH BUT SOON AS I HIT THE DOOR, IT WAS ON AND FS WAS NO QUESTION. I KNOW SHE WAS PISSED OFF ABOUT ALL THE CANCELLATIONS SO MAYBE IN ANOTHER CITY. SHE IS GOING TO ANOTHER CITY IN MY AREA, SO MAYBE THE SECOND TIME IS A CHARM AND HOPEFULLY SHE WON'T GET STOOD UP SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 08:31:07 am »

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 11:50:49 am »
I don't understand some of the weird prices...but I gotta ask how were her scissors?
User is currently banned [View]

paultrevayne

Nadia M Anyone
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 01:14:07 pm »
I'm thinking about seeing her when she comes to my area shortly?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Nadia M Anyone
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2011, 01:50:19 pm »
she's been around for a while- I saw her several years ago-  it looks like she put on a little more muscle since then, nice, sensual no real limits, I would recommend though maybe say a 7 out of 10-  good time but not great

paultrevayne

Re: Nadia M Anyone
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2011, 04:12:26 pm »
she's been around for a while- I saw her several years ago-  it looks like she put on a little more muscle since then, nice, sensual no real limits, I would recommend though maybe say a 7 out of 10-  good time but not great

Thank you...I see she claims to also be an accomplished Dominatrix ?

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 03:15:04 am »
How were her scissors???

And does she do BEAT-DOWNS???

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2012, 10:15:08 pm »
Any recent reviews?

serpico1961

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2012, 11:17:05 pm »
THE R if  you  came a day early  I would have let her know  that like her your  time is valuable and if  you  are  even thinking of dropping more  than $300  than F/S should be  discussed (if that's your thing) and I never leave until  my time is up or I'm content.

Offline legluvr123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 08:11:18 am »
I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT LARKY 368. IT DEPENDS ON THE WOMAN. I HAVE HAD SESSIONS WITH OTHER WOMEN THAT OTHERS STATE ARE COLD AS A FISH BUT SOON AS I HIT THE DOOR, IT WAS ON AND FS WAS NO QUESTION. I KNOW SHE WAS PISSED OFF ABOUT ALL THE CANCELLATIONS SO MAYBE IN ANOTHER CITY. SHE IS GOING TO ANOTHER CITY IN MY AREA, SO MAYBE THE SECOND TIME IS A CHARM AND HOPEFULLY SHE WON'T GET STOOD UP SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!?! :o

And by the looks of it, she has very strong scissors, to answer a question that was recently posed.  I've never sessioned with her, but she has a couple vids with Scissorvixens.  If you are a member, she also has a legit scissor KO, so she's got to have some power in those thighs.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 06:55:27 pm »

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!?! :o

And by the looks of it, she has very strong scissors, to answer a question that was recently posed.  I've never sessioned with her, but she has a couple vids with Scissorvixens.  If you are a member, she also has a legit scissor KO, so she's got to have some power in those thighs.

I'm having a session with her later. Heard she actually KO'd that guy quite a few times and they cut a lot of it.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2012, 03:50:33 am »
Had the session and have to say that of the 11 I've had this one did it for me....This was not really an enjoyable session, but Nadia is a cool girl.

I'm officially leaving the forum and would like this account deleted, honestly this scene has run it's course with me. bye.

Offline woodside

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 05:29:22 pm »
Nadia is coming to BOSTON-anyone have experience with her? Looking for a sensual MW session....

Woody

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 01:32:57 am »
Check out her website. There is not much that she won't do. The 1 hr rate is reasonable. I saw her twice and I was very satisfied with Nadia.

weak4legs

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 11:54:12 am »
I was disappointed.  She talks a lot and doesn't like doing many of the holds.  She does have great muscles though and hypnotic eyes.

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2012, 05:00:17 pm »
Was not impressed. Not as hot as her pics and there was a nasty smell about her.  :-(

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View