Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574981 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 01:19:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  MuscleMilfSusanKay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MuscleMilfSusanKay  (Read 10250 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: MuscleMilfSusanKay
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 06:14:27 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If she has potential to be Jennifer Kennedy I need to see her. Jennifer is in the session hall of fame. If Susan ever came to the east coast I would definitely see her

The only thing is Jennifer is younger and out of this world. Susan is a very late bloomer but SUPER sensual. I know she can probably show more strength especially in lift and carry, she just has to be more familiar with it

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 06:14:27 am »

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2022, 05:39:05 pm »
Just figured this was worth a bump because it took me ages to find it - she just posted tour dates for the Northeast (NJ/NY area) in May that coincide with my travel there so I jumped at the chance as soon as I saw that.  She responded quickly, we got the details hammered out and she's been very communicative and easy/open to talk to about setting up the "ideal" session, which is awesome.  Very excited to see her as I've been stalking her SG profile for some time hoping she'd hit the road!

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2022, 12:18:03 pm »
She is hot as all get out. Will hunt her up

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2022, 06:45:34 pm »
Just figured this was worth a bump because it took me ages to find it - she just posted tour dates for the Northeast (NJ/NY area) in May that coincide with my travel there so I jumped at the chance as soon as I saw that.  She responded quickly, we got the details hammered out and she's been very communicative and easy/open to talk to about setting up the "ideal" session, which is awesome.  Very excited to see her as I've been stalking her SG profile for some time hoping she'd hit the road!

She is a do-not-miss-solid-gold.  She's a bit pricier now that she's an IFBB pro, but once you've seen her, you'll know where that money went and its worth. 
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2022, 09:51:52 am »
Quick update:  just met Susan for 2 hours yesterday.  Holy hell.  Run, don't walk.  She's still in NYC and will be in Jersey after that.  If you have the opportunity and don't do it, I just don't know what to tell you.  She said she's planning on a mini-tour like this about once a year so if you're not in SoCal, this is your chance.

Her photos are a good representation, but she is much bigger, harder, and more dense in person - even in her off-season condition she looks fantastic.

DO IT.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2022, 11:54:39 pm »
Lucky guy! What kind of session was it? Is she as sensual as I would imagine from her online persona?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2022, 12:43:16 am »
Lucky guy! What kind of session was it? Is she as sensual as I would imagine from her online persona?

Exceeded my expectations . . . by orders of magnitude.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2022, 09:55:10 am »

Pretty conventional muscle worship, I'm not really into beatdowns or the whole 'show of strength' thing (although she did at times anyway and it was super impressive, and I'm not a small dude).  And as far as her online persona, what you see there is what you get (speaking only for myself, of course).  She's pretty wild.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  MuscleMilfSusanKay

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View