Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572469 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:12:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  Pdgde is creating Fiction
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pdgde is creating Fiction  (Read 3265 times)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Pdgde is creating Fiction
« on: May 01, 2021, 10:59:39 am »
Orange Cali Wives 

My job as one of the premiere real estate brokers leaves me very little time to spend with my wife Holly..I met my fourth wife on a cruise three years ago in Europe..She’s tall and blonde..Holly is very lean and athletic..The only problem is she became a part of a reality show..”Orange County Wives of the Rich and Famous”..I have nothing but contempt for this pile of crap..Holly likes the fame that comes with it..To me they should call it..”Orange County Witches”..These women are full of plastic with no soul whatsoever..Vapid shrill women..The good news is they finally finish shooting this week..It got canceled like it should of at the beginning!..It lasted four years..Why do people watch this pile of shit?..You got me..Holly knows how much I hated the whole thing..She’s the only one that has a real personality on the show..Granted she made a lot of money..Who cares?..I have plenty of it..The property I sell makes us a lot of dough..I know she wanted to become independent..But not like this!..Oh well..Now we can have fun when we see each other..”Hello..Mister Mansion?”..”That’s right..What can I do for you today?”..”Well I’m looking for something near the beach”..”That can be arranged..What’s his name?”..”I want to keep this a secret..I’m representing my exclusive client..Joe Manchin here”..”I understand”

I talked to Joe for about an hour..This shit happens all the time..A client that wants to be secretive..Grab a bottle of white wine from the cooler..Sit down and find the right property for this “Exclusive client”..Look out the front window and Holly pulls up..She’s really looking fit as the door opens..5-11 inches tall..My height actually..”Well Hey”..”Pour me a glass Paul”..”Sure thing babe”..Close my laptop then sit down..Holly looks depressed..”So what’s up?”..”We wrapped up filming today”..”Oh thank god”..”Paul I know how much you hated the show”..”Sorry”..”That’s okay..What a relief it is to get away from those cunts!”..”Not one of them a friend?”..”Well Jane and I workout at the same Gold’s Gym”..”There you go..You can take some time to decompress now”..”My agent is looking for other projects Paul”..”I see”..”I don’t think anybody wants to see a washed up reality star”..”You might have a point there”..”Gee thanks Paul”..”You know what I mean”..”I’m done being in front of a camera anyway”..”You want to join the firm?”..”No..Not at all Paul”..”Here..Let me fill up that glass”..”That hits the spot”..”I’m going to put a steak on the grill”..”Thanks honey”

We sit out on the huge patio overlooking the beach..”I feel much better now”..”Good Holly”..”At the gym today..We had a visitor”..”Okay”..”Just not any kind Paul..A champion female bodybuilder”..”Did she look like a man?”..”That’s the thing..She’s beautiful”..”Yeah..I don’t know much about it”..”Anyway..We had a conversation about me”..”Yeah”..”Maggie thinks I could do well in the sport..My height could be quite an advantage”..”Whoa..You mean you want to be a bodybuilder?”..”I think so..I wanted to get your input..Didn’t you just sell a house to a bodybuilding couple?”..”That’s true..Both of them were huge!”..”Let me show you a picture of Maggie”..”Wow..She’s carved out of marble!”..”Would you divorce me if I looked like that?”..”Uh..No but you would become the man of the house”..”Ha..Ha..Paul..So silly”..A certain amount of excitement runs down my body while we kiss..”Time to plate this food up”..”I’m ready”..We eat some salad along with the lean steak..Holly looks so happy that I didn’t freak out..Is she serious about her new hobby?..Could I fuck all that muscle mass?
“That was a great dinner Paul..I feel better now”..”Good..Let me take these dishes inside”..”I will  help you..Time for a walk on the beach”..Clean up and take out a leash then put it on our dog Carrie..Head down the steps of our huge patio..”Come on Carrie..Let’s go “..”Looks like the tide is rolling in”..Holly holds my hand as we walk through the sand in our bare feet..”So I’m glad you didn’t freak out Paul”..”I’m going to support you no matter what..I’m on my fourth marriage Holly!”..”Ha..Ha..I only had two”..”Oh a lightweight”..Both of us laughed our asses off..”So that’s a lot of hard work Holly..I mean bodybuilding”..”But the reward is worth it”..”Don’t they take steroids?”..”It’s part of the sport Paul”..”Okay Holly”..My big cock got hard for a second..Holly is slowly talking me into this!..The dog does his business then Holly puts it into a trash bag..Find a receptacle to throw it away..I’m picturing her tall lean body with all this muscle mass on it..Will she actually go through with it?..I can see the headlines..”Former reality star now a champion bodybuilder”..

The next morning Holly leaves early for the gym..Check my phone for messages..”Paul I will be training at Muscle Beach from now on..See you later”..”  More of this can be found at   https://www.patreon.com/pdgde

Forum Saradas

Pdgde is creating Fiction
« on: May 01, 2021, 10:59:39 am »

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Pdgde is creating Fiction
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 10:11:06 am »
https://www.patreon.com/posts/51438469

A huge catalog of stories    :cool2:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 09:53:08 am »

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 10:37:50 am »
https://www.patreon.com/pdgde  Some free Samples

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 10:27:10 am »

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 08:09:59 pm »

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 10:36:51 am »

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 11:44:58 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  Pdgde is creating Fiction

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View