Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574975 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 07:27:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147300 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2022, 03:36:24 pm »
To no one's surprise ... yes.

Kimmy watched in silence, not wanting to break Tonya’s concentration. Instead, they edged towards Lindsey and Kimmy looked at her inquisitively.
“What like happened?”, she whispered.
“Oh, Jackson?”, she said, eyes barely glancing away from the show in front her. “He's just had too much. Figured we'd talk about whether to wrap things up when you two got back.”
Meanwhile, Tonya had Adrian held at the midpoint. He was straining furiously while she, to his credit, had to put a decent amount of effort into holding him back. Looked like his build wasn't just for looks. Kimmy could see Tonya’s bicep tensing a bit from the work she was putting in.
“All right, you've had long enough”, she said as she turned up the effort, slowly maneuvering his arm down towards the table.
Kimmy held Britney's hand a little tighter as Tonya beat the guy. The bimbo mouthed a “wow”. Then she smiled at Lindsey. Was she horny already?
Horny was hard to say, but she was definitely into what she just saw, patting and rubbing Tonya’s shoulder while cheering in congratulations. Her guy was sulking a bit, but had the respect to offer Tonya a fist bump as a way of saying “Well played”.
Kimmy moved behind her lover and put her hands on those giant shoulders. Then she nibbled at Tonya’s ear and whispered:
“We like totally had, you know, some fun upstairs ... Like, wanna take them like with us like for more?”
“Oh? Is that so?” Tonya whispered back. “Can't believe you managed to get her to pause and take a breath long enough. Heh. I'm down for more fun if you are. I'll talk to Lindsey and see how she feels if you want to give the invite to Britney.”
Kimmy gave her a wicked little smirk:
“Oookay ... Where do we like go?”
“You wanna just take them back home? If we don't do that, uh ... you think we can get into the VIP area somehow? I know this isn't a strip club or anything but that's about the only source of privacy I can think of here ...”
“I dunno ... Maybe like to our place? I mean, it's like better equipped?”
“Yeah. Definitely.” Tonya nodded and turned back to Lindsey. “Hey, girl! Let me ask you something real quick!”
Kimmy shivered ...
Tonya spoke to her in a low tone, just barely audible to her.
“All right, time to quit playing coy. You want to come back to our place?”
Her eyes lit up and she nodded enthusiastically, giving a tiny fist pump as she did. She turned to her date, who had had his attention taken by his dozing friend. As he tried to wake the guy back up, Lindsey looked to Tonya and gestured back and forth. She quickly leaned back to Kimmy. “You want the dude involved, or do you want Lindsey to ditch him?”
“I dunno. Is he like nice?”
Tonya repeated the question to Lindsey, who moved in closer, hoping to cut out the middleman.
“Eh ... He's good looking, but that's about it. I was honestly just kind of putting up with him hoping I'd get something out of it.”
Kimmy shrugged.
“Okay. Then let's like ... pack up?”
Kimmy grinned at Britney:
“Like, we're gonna like go to like our place and stuff, so you wanna like come?”
Lindsey nodded. “Not worth the hassle tonight if you're wishy-washy about it. Don't worry, he'll be down for a second date.” She quickly turned and Kimmy could hear her talking in pleading tones about how as much as it sucked, he really should take his bro home, and she promised to make up for lost time.
Britney for her part, tensed up again, but smiled. “Um ... It's just us? Then yeah, I'm totally down for that.”
Kimmy grinned mischievously and asked:
“Is that like, you know, a foursome? Is that like something? I only had like threesomes and like one of those where you kinda don't know how many people. What's that like called?”
“Oh, yeah! I think this is a first for me too, actually. And yeah, you've got it right. You can have threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes ... I don't know at exactly what point it becomes an orgy, but ... Wait, you've been in an orgy without me?” Tonya reached down and gave Kimmy’s butt a quick grope beneath the table. “You're gonna have to tell me that story some time.”
Britney was beginning to look flustered again, as if any excuse she had for this remaining innocence had been taken away. However, she didn't look like she wanted to bolt, like earlier. It seemed like she was more excited than anything now. Meanwhile, Lindsey was practically bouncing with excitement as she gave Adrian a wave goodbye. “Oh, the things we are going to do tonight, girls”, she said with a grin.
Kimmy took Britney's hand and pulled her after her:
“Let's like go and see!”
Kimmy got them going, they got out of the club, then headed for their place.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2022, 03:36:24 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2022, 03:14:19 am »
Go Kimmy

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2022, 05:18:50 pm »
Elroy, You are the King of Kink!!!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2022, 08:46:11 pm »
Elroy, You are the King of Kink!!!
I am? Thank you!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2022, 08:52:34 pm »
Once there, Kimmy unlocked the door and did a sweeping movement:
“Like, welcome to you all and hi and stuff!”
“Damn!” Lindsey shouted as she took the place in. “Beats the hell out of my place, that's for sure.”
“No kidding”, Britney said, much more quietly. “You seriously live here?”
“You know it”, Tonya answered, before turning to Kimmy. “We gonna give them the grand tour, or do you wanna just get to the good stuff?”
Kimmy was a little confused by what they were saying, wondering whether they meant a place like Tonya’s old one. Then she shrugged and showed them around quickly:
“This is like the kitchen-living room-thingie, that's like the bathroom, that's like the room where we put stuff we like don't know where to put stuff …” It was mostly protein and supplements. “Then there's like the room where Tonya like studies and downstairs, there's like the gym ...” Kimmy thought about whether she should tell them about Alice, but decided not to. They'd probably not get that, right? “And here's like the bedroom and like, you know, the room with the clothes!”
Kimmy had moved a bunch of stuff from her own room here and there was a bunch of crazy stuff in there still, including some pieces that used to fit her way ago.
Also, the girls could notice the sturdiness of the bed and the big posts it had. And the frame above it.
“Jesus. Well, this answers the question about how y'all built those bodies”, Lindsey remarked as she stared at all of their supplies sitting out in the kitchen. Britney stared on in confusion, as if trying to make sense of everything she was seeing.
The two of them continued to take in the supposed apartment in wide-eyed glee until they reached the bedroom. It was like a playground for them. Britney was drawn straight to the old clothes hanging around. She seemed entranced by them, staring at them and rubbing the material between her fingers.
Meanwhile, Lindsey happily took a seat on the bed. “Niiiice. I've always wanted a fancy four-poster like this. You two have put this thing through its paces, I'm sure.”
“Like, kinda not yet ... We like moved here like only a little time ago, but we've like been trying a bunch of things like back at my place. And like at Tonya's place too ...”
As she saw Britney checking out the outfits, she said:
“Wanna like try something on? Some of them are like really stretchy both ways ... Like the rubbery ones and that one thingie with the, you know ... things?”
“Do it, Brit! Fashion show! Fashion show!” Lindsey began to chant.
Britney blushed a bit. “Maybe not a full-on fashion show, but maybe I'll try one or two on ... The rubbery ones are ... different. What's it like to wear those?”
“Sticky.” Kimmy grinned: “But they're like hot. Like in every way. I like dunno how that works, but everybody looks amazing in them. I can like help you put one on if you like wanna?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #410 on: May 08, 2022, 09:55:44 pm »
“Um, s-sure ... It sounds fun!” She began to slowly shrug off her dress, to Lindsey's great amusement. “Take it off! Take it off!”, she shouted.
“Okay, quiet, you”, Tonya said, faking a stern tone. She sat down next to her and gently placed her in a headlock, her bicep sitting directly beneath Lindsey’s chin. She went quiet immediately, nearly drooling over the hunk of meat in her face.
“So, like, what do you like wanna try? I got like, you know, the catsuit, it's like black, and that mini dress, it's like pink and like that long dress that's like kinda hard to walk in. Also it's like red?”
“Uhh ... As weird as it may seem, I feel like the catsuit would ... suit me best. It reminds me a little bit of the leotards I wear sometimes. You think you can help me fit into it?”
“Like totally!”
Kimmy grabbed the suit and the oil for the skin and said:
“Let's get you like all, you know, slippery!”
She started applying the oil to her skin, then Kimmy noticed Britney was still wearing her underwear.
“Uh, you're like gonna have to take that off or it looks super weird.”
Britney looked bashful again, glancing over at the two of them. Lindsey was hard at work giving loving attention to Tonya’s bicep, and the big woman was dividing her attention happily between her and the two of them.
“I can't believe I'm doing this”, she said quietly as she reached back to unclasp her bra. Before long, she was standing stark naked in front of Kimmy, every bit of her creamy skin on display, as she made an attempt at covering herself with her arms.
“So, uh ... making me slippery, huh?”
“Uh-huh. Be like careful if it like gets on your feet. Got myself a big owie on my butt once cos of that.”
Kimmy finished covering her with the stuff and then assisted her in pulling the suit over her. For the most part, she was a good model. She was helpful and seemed to intuit how she needed to move to help her. It didn't take a terrible amount of time to get her set up in the suit. It took a bit of pulling and Kimmy had to be careful not to rip the material, but eventually, they could close the front zipper carefully and she went:
“Like, that's like yeah. Awesome!”
Kimmy gave her a good look.
Britney looked down to examine herself. It didn't display her every little nook and cranny the way it did with Kimmy, but it did cling tightly to her all over, and every curve of her body was clearly visible. She seemed to appreciate the look on her, and seemed relaxed being covered again, even if the effect wasn't that different.
“Wow ... I hadn't expected much, but this does look really good.”
Tonya grinned:
“She looks awesome, no? Wanna get the shine on?”
Lindsey looked up from her wandering over Tonya’s body to look up, and squealed with delight, clapping her hands. “Awesome, Brit!”
“Aww, thanks ... Um, shine? What do you mean by that?”
“Oh, do it!” Tonya called out. “Don't worry, you're gonna love this.”
Britney smiled and nodded. “Okay, let's see what this is about!”
Kimmy grinned and got a special towel and another spray.
“Time to like get you all shiny and sparkly!”
She went to work on her, polishing her “skin” briskly and efficiently, while also taking her time to give it a little tingle.
Soon enough, the suit was almost reflecting light and looking really impressive. Also, their girl might be just about starting to feel hot in several ways.
“Woo!” The quick application of the spray took Britney by surprise, and she simply allowed Kimmy to maneuver her about to get her polished up wherever the bimbo felt the need. Before long, her second skin had taken on the bright sheen Kimmy was hoping for, and it only highlighted the subtle curves of her body more.
She stared at herself in Kimmy’s full-length mirror, fanning herself and giving a careful tug on the neckline of her suit. “Oh my gosh. You certainly know how to bring out the best in people.”
Kimmy blushed. This was an incredible compliment. She smiled towards Tonya, all proud of her handiwork.
Then she returned to Britney:
“Wanna like try some boots too and stuff? I got a few that like might fit you.”
“Of course! I'm your little model tonight, slap anything on me that you think works!”
Tonya gave a quick polite clap as Britney admired herself, and she was grinning widely at the obvious pride on Kimmy’s face. Even Lindsey stopped fondling her and had been taken in by her friend's new look. “Damn, girl! If I'd known you looked that good in a skintight outfit I'd have picked out something way different for you to wear tonight.”
Kimmy disappeared into the closet, then returned with a pair of ultra-kinky boots that pushed the wearer up some four inches. They were really wicked, shiny and pointy. She also picked out a few other bits that might come in handy.
“Like, wanna try those?”
“Ooh. Those would be the tallest heels I've ever worn. But, uh ... those make your legs look better right? So, uh ... why not? I'm just probably gonna need some help as I get my feet under me.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #411 on: May 10, 2022, 05:34:12 pm »
Kimmy went on all fours immediately and helped her put them on. It was a bit of a balancing act, with her stabilizing herself by holding to Kimmy's head, but in the end, she was standing there, maybe with a little wobble.
"What do you like think?"
"She was a little shaky at first, but after a moment, her sense of balance kicked in. "Not too different from standing on my tiptoes", she said quietly as she moved her hands away from the bimbo's shoulders and stood under her own power. She took a few slow steps across the room, arms at her side as if she were taking an etiquette course. The heels really did help her legs as predicted. Her calves and butt especially were brought to prominence from the position she was forced into.
"Heh. I could get used to this", she said with a smile on her face as she looked at all of them from her new, higher vantage point.
"Fun, isn't it?" Tonya said. "Plus those spiked heels put the 'killer' in your killer legs!" That earned another blush and smile from Britney.
"I may regret asking, but ... what's all that other stuff you brought out?"
"Uh, I like got ... a corset, that mask thingie, some gloves and that strappie-thingie ... And like that hoodie and that collar with the spikes ... Yeah."
"Oh, my. That's, uh... a lot", she said with a quiet laugh. "Umm, I feel like I need a little something more to go with this, but I don't-"
"Ooh, the corset! Put her in the corset!" Lindsey called out, a big grin on her face. "Cinch that waist and give her a real model look! I know I'd like to see her in the spikes too, just because I know it's the last thing she'd pick."
Britney looked to Kimmy, smiling softly. "Seems our audience has their mind made up. What do you think?"
"I'm like happy with anything that like makes you and the others happy, no?"
"Heh. Yeah, of course. And I'm starting to get into this! It's like a costume, sorta. Let's see how I look in those gloves and the corset. And maybe the collar too."
Kimmy grinned and got to work. With Britney's help, she put the corset on her and started tightening it:
"You like tell me if it like gets too tight, okay? Cos it like goes down all the way to like 18 inches or something."
"Oh, geez. Don't worry, I'll say something before it starts hurting."
As Kimmy set to work setting her up, she heard an occasional grunt from her, but she responded with a quick nod or thumbs up. The bimbo managed to get her down to a surprisingly small size. She estimated she tightened her waist by about 4 inches, turning her from average and thin into a full-on waspish hourglass. And she was taking it surprisingly well, too.
"Oh, wow", she said as her attention returned to the mirror. "I'd heard these things did work but I had no idea!"
"You like look like, you know, like really sexy!"
Kimmy handed her the gloves.
She slipped them on happily, admiring their look and feel. "Heh. Neat. It's classy, in a way." She pulled the gloves as high up as they went on her arms, and paused to again admire herself.
"I could like, you know, like do your hair and like make-up, if you like want? You know, like to like fit the look?"
"Um, sure! Like I said, I'm all yours tonight!" She giggled and turned to face Kimmy.
The musclegirl smiled and said:
"Like, okay, but I like wanna like surprise those two. So ... We're like gonna be back like in a moment and stuff. Also, like Lindsey, if you like wanna try some outfits too, you can like take a look and everything."
Kimmy took Britney with her and they headed for the make-up table.
As Kimmy turned to face the two others, Tonya was in the middle of a party trick, lifting Lindsey up in the air so she could touch the ceiling.
"Wee!", she shouted happily as Tonya lowered her back down to the ground. "Sick! I promise I'll pick something that isn't fragile! You'll find everything just as you left it!"
Tonya walked up with her to the remaining outfits as Britney followed Kimmy to the makeup table.
"So ... what kind of look goes with all of this? Or should I just let you surprise me?"
"I dunno. Like, there's like the domomatrix look, which like looks like cool, I can like make you like look like plastic, or like just like made-under, which is like like make-up but like kinda not make-up only it's like make-up, you get that?"
"... No", Britney finally said after a moment of thought ... "But, uh ... You definitely seem to know what you're doing, even if I don't understand. I don't know about the plastic look, and ... well, I guess this is a dominatrix outfit even if I'm not thinking of it that way. So, uh ... let's see what dominatrix makeup looks like!"
"Got it."
Kimmy got to work, first removing the make-up she already had, then worked fast and precisely. Once she was done, the look was impressive. It was not a mask, complimenting her natural look more than just painting over. Her lips seemed fuller and darker, the face appeared sharper, with stronger contours, her eyes looked more intense and darker. She exuded a look of authority somehow. Her hair was strictly braided and there was just a single strand that was not perfectly in place.
"Whachaya think?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #412 on: May 13, 2022, 10:18:35 pm »
“Whoa ...”, she said softly, looking into the mirror, fighting the urge to touch her face and check that it was real.
“Kimmy ... Holy crap, you're an artist. I mean, I've had my makeup done professionally before, but ... I didn't think it was possible to make me look badass!”
Kimmy clapped her hands:
“Like thank you like so much! I'm like glad you like it!”
She grinned:
“So ... like wanna show the others?”
“Yeah, I do! But let me throw that spiky collar on first. Really complete the look.” She stood up and walked to pick it up. She already sort of got the “model walk” down. Her feet stepping in front of each other and her hips swaying a bit with each step. “Anything else you think I need?” she asked as she clasped the collar shut around her neck.
Kimmy hesitated with the strap-on, then said:
“Like ... I think you're like perfect ... Unless you wanna try the boobies too?”
“Um? You mean, like, fake boobs? How would that even work?”
Kimmy looked into the bag where she put all the things and pulled out a pair of silicone shapes. They were pretty big, though nowhere Kimmy’s current size. On her, they would easily be double-Ds.
“I like had them back when I started cos I couldn't like get real fake boobs and stuff at first.”
“Oh, geez.” Britney looked down at her chest, her modest boobs supported and fluffed up by the corset, and Kimmy could see gears turning in her head.
“Okay, why not? When am I gonna do this again, right?”
Kimmy unzipped the suit a little, careful not to disturb anything, then crammed the boobs in and zipped it back up. A bit of fluffing, then things looked well.
“Nice, huh?”
They were really big like that, the squeeze of the corset and the suit making them look even larger and tighter.
“Oh my …”, she said, an awed look on her face. “I didn't think this would work at first, but ... damn, I look good!” She carefully bounced just a bit on the balls of her feet, watching giddily as her “new” boobs bounce inside the suit. After a moment of watching, she gingerly placed her hands on top of them to make them settle. She then looked to Kimmy, blushing furiously. “Think this is gonna blow their minds?”
“Uh-huh. You like look ... sooo sexy ...”
Kimmy offered her her hand to walk back to the others.
“All thanks to you.” Britney leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before happily taking her hand.
The two of them walked out into the bedroom again to see Tonya assisting Lindsey with slipping into the pink mini-dress Kimmy had offered to Britney. She had her hands in the air and was rocking back and forth to a song she was humming out as Tonya zipped her up. As the two of them entered the room, she froze and stared down Britney.
“Holy fuck.”
Kimmy grinned proudly. Those two were fun!
“Jesus, Brit, you didn't tell me you could look this fucking hot!” She bounced over to Kimmy and her, holding up the dress she was still only half-contained in. Tonya threw her hands up and didn't bother trying to stop her.
Britney's face continues to flow stop sign red beneath her makeup. “It's a surprise to me, too. Kimmy did all the work.”
“Well, at the risk of sounding cliché, I wouldn't stop you from stepping on me right now.”
“Linz, please ...”
“And where did these things come from?”, she asked as she poked Britney in her boobs. “I've never seen a ballerina as stacked as you, but you're rocking it!”
“Come on!”
“Or what? Big bad Britney will spank me? Come on, you're loving this attention. And you don't have it in you to harm a fly anyway.”
Tonya could tell that Kimmy was a little confused by what was happening now. Was Lindsey making fun of her friend? Or was that okay? Or was she missing something?
Kimmy edged over to her, still proud of her work but unsure about the result.
Tonya wrapped an arm around the bimbo and kissed her on the cheek.
“You did good, babe. As per usual. What's with the look?”
Kimmy looked on, smiling as Lindsey continued to prod at Britney, who struggled with formulating a response.
She returned the kiss, then ran her hand over Tonya’s massive back. She whispered:
“I dunno ... Are they like having fun?”
“I think so. Britney's shy, but I think Lindsey's right about her secretly liking this. She warmed up and all once you were working with her and she could feed off her confidence. They're kind of an odd couple, aren't they? But they're adorable.”
By now, Lindsey had wrapped her arms around Britney and planted her face between the fake funbags on her chest and giving them a forceful motorboating. Britney was laughing out loud and feebly attempting to push Lindsey away.
“So ... like ... What do we do now? Do we like do it like with them or do we like start and then they like come in or do we like wait?”
“Yeah, that's a good question. Suppose it makes sense just to ask them directly what they want to do.”
Tonya turned and faced them directly, calling across the room. “Hey, girls! We done getting in the mood? How do you want to do this?”
Lindsey pulled her face away from Britney for a moment. “Hang on a sec. Brit's had all the fun tonight, so I'm gonna take point here. I haven't even gotten to see either of you two half-naked yet, so why don't you get each other warmed up? And it'll put on a nice show for us in the meantime.”
She yanked Britney over to the bed and they both sat back on it. Lindsey swung her feet excitedly off the edge.
“Well, someone suddenly has a lot of guts to her. What do you say, babe? Want to start with each other?”
That was fine by me. Kimmy grinned and kissed Tonya deeply and passionately, her full lips leaving a trail of saliva before returning to Tonya, working her strong fingers into her love’s bull-neck.
“Mmm, good. I've been waiting for this all night.” Tonya wrapped her massive arms around Kimmy and pulled her tight against herself, delivering a quick but gentle spank to Kimmy’s rock-hard glutes as she did. She kissed Kimmy back just as passionately, her tongue probing against the girl’s as her hands raced across her curves.
Kimmy returned the favor and got very close, taking in Tonya’s warmth and enjoying her strength. She also tensed her muscles to show off a bit, after all, they needed to make those girls horny, right?
Also, she might rub her big boobs against Tonya’s giant tits to get her even hornier.
Tonya could feel herself swelling as Kimmy ground against her. Honestly, anything Kimmy did to get their guests juices flowing was going to work wonders for Tonya too. She joined in with Kimmy’s making their chests rub against each other and let her whoppers come to rest on top of the bimbo’s for a moment before dragging them down as they slid against her. As they were released from the pressure, Kimmy’s boobs bounce up provocatively.
She giggled stupidly, but answer by working Tonya’s clit between her legs and rubbing it a bit with her ripped thighs. She wondered how the girls would react when they saw Tonya’s monster ...
Tonya’s clit twitched and snaked its way further down Kimmy’s leg as she teased it. The big woman shuddered and Kimmy could feel her moan reverberating through her chest.
“All right. Clearly you're ready, and I want them to see what they came here for.” Tonya began to peel off her pants, and as soon as they were down her thighs, the bulge in her underwear was immediately obvious.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #413 on: May 14, 2022, 07:42:17 pm »
“No way. Is that –“, Tonya could faintly hear Britney whisper.
Lindsey's jaw was slack, simply slapping Britney's arm as if to alert her to the massive appendage.
Smirking, Tonya decided she was not too attached to these panties and chose to simply tear them off, beginning with the front. Her clean-shaven womanhood and forearm-sized clit were on full display.
Britney looked ready to faint.
“Fucking jackpot!”, Lindsey shouted, barely able to stay seated.
Kimmy grinned at the reaction and ran her hand over Tonya’s clit, making it tense and rise.
“Isn't it like cool? I like loooove it!”
Tonya’s monster clit was rock hard now, pointing straight forward at their two new playmates.
“God, I knew it”, Lindsey said, her voice quivering. “You two are bigger studs than any man I've ever had! Ugh, I just want you to crush me between those beefy bods of yours!” Her hand was now under the skirt of the dress and inside her panties, openly touching herself as her eyes feasted on them.
Kimmy grinned at Tonya and asked:
“Like really? I mean like, we like could do that ...”
Tonya grinned back mischeviously. “Yeah? How do you want to about this? Me on top, or on the bottom, or what?”
“That kinda like depends ... Wanna like feel like the full like muscle thingie?”
To make it clear, Kimmy did a massive most muscular pose and pumped herself up.
Once her muscles were all tight and hard, she shot a seductive look at Britney:
“And you? Wanna like watch?”
“Uhh ... I'm gonna keep a little distance”, Britney said. She was clearly overwhelmed but super turned on at the same time. “Maybe a little bit of touching you and such ...”
“Fuck it, I'll touch em right now!” Lindsey sprang off the bed and wrapped her arms around Tonya, fondling her shoulders and lats lovingly. “Holy fuck, I didn't know they made them this hard!”
Tonya grabbed the girl and lifted her up, then tossed her to Kimmy. As she caught her, Tonya stepped over to Kimmy and got her between them. It felt very warm and intense. She pushed her between their boobs and extended her arms to touch Tonya’s overblown lats. That girl was getting squeezed!
In turn, Tonya wrapped her arms around Kimmy. Lindsey was now getting bear hugged from both sides, thoroughly trapped in a sea of rock hard muscles and pillowy but firm tits.
“Careful what you wish for, ya little nympho!” Tonya squeezed tightly, taking care not to actually hurt her. Okay, maybe hurt her just a tiny bit, since she seemed to be into it. Kimmy could hear her let out an excited squeal that was muffled by Kimmy’s chest, and she could swear shewas trying to hump one of them despite being stuck in place.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #414 on: May 16, 2022, 05:32:37 pm »
That definitely made Kimmy’s clit hard too and guess what, it was still quite big, even though it was nowhere Tonya’s size. The bimbo turned her around and she thought it was time to get those clits into her, no?
Tonya “helped” Lindsey bend forward so she was eye-level with her crotch, thereby causing her ass to stick out perfectly for Kimmy. There was a clear wet spot on her panties. She wiggled her round, plump ass invitingly.
“You go ahead and take that end, and I'll keep her busy over here, huh?”
Kimmy got it and gently pushed her clit into Lindsey’s ass, all the while flexing her rippling muscles against her and tightening herself even more against Tonya.
As she got her clit into the girl, she sighed ... This was nice!
Thanks to the size of Tonya’s rod, Lindsey didn't have to bend too far forward to take her tip in her mouth. And that was about all she could manage, the poor thing. Regardless, the musclewoman held her in place as she sucked obediently on Tonya and her pussy clenched hungrily against Kimmy.
Meanwhile, Kimmy suddenly felt the light touch of fingertips against her. Britney was quietly, almost worshipfully feeling those flexing abs and glutes as the bimbo slid herself in and out of her friend, her eyes wide.
Kimmy grinned and tensed her back to give her a bit of a show. Then she said:
“How about we like get your clity into like Lindsey's like pussy and we like do it like at the same time as like me in her like butt?”
She looked shocked, and glanced back and forth between Kimmy and something in the corner. “Umm ... I don't know if I can pull that off ... But I've got another idea!” She quickly bolted off to that corner, while Kimmy got distracted by Lindsey bucking her hips back against her like she needed Kimmy’s clit to live. After maybe a couple of minutes of railing her, Britney returned, sporting the strap-on Kimmy had pulled out earlier.
“Maybe this will get the job done?”
Kimmy thought about maybe telling Britney that she meant Tonya, but as she saw Britney try, she was all for it!
“We should like flip her around, no? Or like maybe get her on the bed?”
“Yep”, Tonya said, hefting her front end up. “It's gonna be hard to balance otherwise.” They managed to maneuver onto the bed, allowing Lindsey to lay on Tonya’s lap with her butt in the air meeting Kimmy’s hips. Britney climbed over her, leaning against the bimbo for support as she awkwardly attempted to mount Lindsey's ass.
“Mm... Like this?”
Kimmy looked at it, a little confused.
“Err ... Like where do I go now?”
Then Kimmy tried to find her position and sank her clit into her and they started fucking her in the most complicated way possible.
Thanks to her high heels, she managed to get into a position where she was crouching over Lindsey, and she slowly attempted to push her strap-on in deeper into her.
Lindsey had been reduced to a puddle on the bed, blissfully getting railed from every direction.
“Oh no. I think we've broken her”, Tonya said as she helped her support herself.

As they collectively fucked Lindsey senseless, Kimmy started to relax incredibly.
She was not weird, she was not crazy. Well, she was, but not in a bad way, and she wasn’t the only one! Wasn't that great? She continued gyrating her hips, thrusting her clit into whatever hole of Lindsey she was currently fucking, and she was just having a lot of fun.
As soon as she got back close to Tonya, she gave her a long, sloppy kiss.
“I like love you like sooo much, Tonya! Like really like a lot, you know?”
It was hard to compete with the level of ecstacy Lindsey was experiencing, but Tonya was pretty close. Surrounded by sex in every direction, watching Kimmy and her steel-hard, sweat-slick body grinding against these two skinny little things ... Hell, even Blondie looked like she was getting into it in spite of her hesitation.
Tonya grabbed Kimmy by the back of her head as she came in for the kiss and held her with her mouth pressed against hers, kissing her back with frenzied energy.
“I love you too, babe”, Tonya said when they finally broke apart. “I love you so fucking much.”
It took a while for them to wind down after all this. The girls just lay on the bed, completely exhausted. At some point, Kimmy had Britney fuck her with her strap-on too and she guessed she might just have fucked her too. There might even have been a moment where they managed to somehow get in a position in which they both could get each other's appendages into their pussies. She was a bit hazy on that now.
But yeah.
What an evening.
Maybe one of them should get Britney out of that suit before she drowned in her own sweat. Only, Kimmy was kinda exhausted too right now ...
Tonya managed to drag herself up to survey the wreckage. She couldn't remember the last time she exhausted herself this much outside of a gym. Lindsey was lying in a puddle of sweat and cum, Kimmy looked like her brain was on a different planet... Poor Blondie looked like she was a few minutes from heat exhaustion.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #415 on: May 17, 2022, 08:55:03 pm »
“Okay, little girl”, Tonya said as she scooped her up in her arms. “Now that we're all done, let's get you out of that suit, huh?”
She looked a liiiittle crazy like that, but she nodded and waited for Tonya to help her.
The big woman found the zipper on the suit and very carefully pulled her out. As expected, she was basically soaking in her own sweat, but she didn't look like she was in danger of passing out or anything.
“Maybe a shower's in order as well, too, huh? Want me to help you over there?”
Again, she nodded weakly:
“Please ...”
Tonya offered her a hand, threw a towel over her shoulders, and walked with her to the bathroom. Fortunately, they could get there straight from their bedroom. No worry of awkwardly running into someone else or anything like that.
“You gonna be okay, or would you rather have a hand?”, Tonya asked as she opened the shower door for her, in the most gentle voice she could muster. As fun as it was to mess with a normie like her, Tonya didn't want to freak her out again now that the show was over.
She leaned against the huge woman and whispered:
“Could you ... carry me?”
“Aww, of course I can, you poor little thing.” She lifted her up in her arms. Her weight only took a modicum of effort to handle. She let her rest against her shoulder, as if she were carrying a tired toddler, and walked with her.
Britney rested against Tonya’s giant shoulder and although she was very sweaty and kinda slick, it did feel nice. They entered the bathroom. Clearly, Kimmy’s dad had a fascination with big walk-in showers.
Tonya couldn't blame the old man. This shower might be the most soothing thing she’d ever experienced. That and not having to squeeze into it made s it worth ... however much he spent on it.
Still holding Britney on her arm, Tonya turned the water on and set it to a nice cool temperature. Let the girl cool down and shake off any latent horniness that might be left in them before they used the hot shower to relax. She stood with her back facing the stream of water and let it run over the both of them.
She looked up at Tonya and sighed:
“Wow ... I've never felt anything like that. I don't mean the shower ... The other thing. You know, the suit, the fucking ... Wow. Is it always like this with you?”
“Hmm. Maybe not always. Sometimes Kimmy and I do stuff that any other couple do. But ... almost all the time, yeah. Why? Don't tell me we've turned you to the dark side?”, Tonya asked with a grin.
“I dunno ... Maybe? I think I'll need another ... round? Maybe not today, but ...”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #416 on: May 19, 2022, 07:33:03 am »
She got a good look of Tonya’s clit as it dangled down in front of her thighs.
“Holy crap.”
Tonya was ready to assure her they’d be here when she's ready, but she couldn't help but smile again as she reacted to that extra appendage. “Oh. Yeah. Usually I show this thing off a bit more, but ... your friend kinda couldn't wait.” Tonya shook her hips a bit, causing it to sway back and forth. “She makes quite an impression, doesn't she?”
Britney just stared at it. Then she nodded slowly:
“Yeah ... Just how big is that thing ...”
“Well, I haven't measured it yet since my latest therapy session, so I can't be sure. But I was about 8 or 9 inches before that. So now, I'd say maybe 11 or 12?”
Her mouth hung open. She barely managed an answer:
“Therapy session?”
“Heh. Long story. But she started growing at first just because of the roids, hormones, and other stuff I was taking. But I liked it so much! And then I found out there are treatments you can get specifically to make your clit bigger! Ain't that crazy? So I go every so often and get her a little more jacked up. I've been doing this for a few months now and she's practically doubled in size.”
“Fuck.”
She managed to tear her eyes from it and asked:
“How does that feel?”
“The sessions, or just having it? Actually, scratch that. The answer to both is fucking amazing. I mean, you already know how sensitive your clit is. Imagine that, but with a shitload more surface to play with.” She bit her lip briefly, before quickly dunking her head under the cold shower water. “Sorry. Gotta keep myself in check a bit.”
She nodded, obviously thinking about something. Then she asked:
“Can I touch it?”
“Of course you can! Don't freak out if it jumps or twitches or something, that just happens.”
Hesitating, Britney approached it. Then, she overcame her reluctance and put her finger on it.
“Wow ... It's so big.”
“Heh. Thanks. Don't know if I would have noticed if you hadn't said something.”
Tonya felt a rush along the length of her clit as she touched it. Not enough to make it react physically, but enough that Tonya noticed it.
She didn't think Britney realized she was at risk of getting her going with her choice of words, but for her sake Tonya was going to try to restrain herself.
The girl looked at her reaction and whispered:
“This is so incredible ... You know, I kinda wish I could feel that?”
“Hehe. I could tell you're kinda fascinated with it. Tell you what ... What if I could help you out with that? Would you like to have something like this for yourself?”
“Seriously? I mean ... How would that even work?”
She ran her finger along Tonya’s clit.
The big woman shuddered quietly and took a couple of deep breaths. “I'm ... not sure yet. We're don't have to have all the practical stuff figured out yet. I'm just asking if it's something that appeals to you. If you like the sound of that, I can make it happen.”
“Wow ... I ... okay ... I'll ... I mean, I'll have to think about it, but ... Fuck. I can't believe it. Imagine what such a ... thing would look like on me ...”
She put her fingers around Tonya’s rod.
That was enough to cause her to throb in Britney’s grip and let out a quiet grunt. “I think it'd look pretty great on you. And trust me, it's sooooo much fun.”
She gasped as it moved on its own and whispered:
“I wonder what kind of clothes I would wear ...”
Britney licked her lips and asked:
“Sooo ... Did you have sex with guys with that thing yet? What did they say?”
At the same time, she gave that clit a little squeeze.
“I wear whatever I want. Sure, sometimes I have a bulge, or I'll get horny and it'll lift my skirt up. But what do I care? People can stare if they want. Just lets me know they're in awe of me.”
Tonya’s clit swelled at her touch and she could feel her heart rate increasing. “I'm not too into guys, but I let one guy basically give me a blowjob because he was cool about it. Even he was impressed by it, and he was hung enough he could suck himself off. But honestly, the blowjobs are the fucking best. You know how crazy dudes go for them? Imagine getting a BJ with a dick that's, like, ten times as sensitive.”
“Okay ... I can't ... what kind of people do you guys know? I mean, can you suck yourself?”
“I've never tried. I'm still not as big as that dude, and I've got some ... other obstacles in the way.” Tonya bounced her breasts in her hand to emphasize the point. “Might be fun to try after I add a few more inches, though. And as far as who we know ... A lot of people. We're well connected, let's just say that.”
She nodded slowly.
“I guess ... Damn. I can't believe you actually took us with you.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #417 on: May 21, 2022, 05:16:26 pm »
“What's the big surprise? You're cute and you were into us. Why would I turn down an opportunity like that?”
She blushed:
“I've never thought about ... You think I'm cute?”
“Hell yeah! I'm amazed someone hasn't snatched you up yet! You've got a pretty face, a nice bod, you obviously take care of yourself. Give yourself a little credit, hun!”
She almost collapsed under the compliment.
“Okay ... you're kinda overdoing it now ... But ... how about we go back to the others now?”
Tonya could tell that she was getting super awkward.
“Sure thing.” The big woman shut the water off and gave her a gentle hug. “But I meant all that, really. Obviously Kimmy and I kinda ... go to extremes to look how we want to look. But you're a catch. You've just got to learn to see yourself that way too.”
The girl shook her head, but it no longer looked that convinced. Then she got out and dried herself off.
Then she offered Tonya her hand and returned to the bedroom.
Tonya wrapped herself up and followed after her, happy to see Kimmy and Lindsey just where she left them.
Kimmy was currently pinning Lindsey under her, fucking her with her clit and squeezing her body with her muscles.
“Ah. I see you two found your strength awful fast.”
Lindsey had her legs wrapped around Kimmy’s waist and her arms around her back. She struggled to speak between gasps and moans.
“Ahh ... are you two f-free next weekend? And- guh- the weekend after? Ahhhh! And, just, like, fucking forever?”
Kimmy grinned and continued pounding her.
“Like, sure, no? What do you like think, Tonya?”
“Ha. Yeah, they're cool. I think we can make room in our schedules.”

A few days later Kimmy called Britney and asked:
“Hey, like, it's me? Wanna like hit the gym?”
“Oh! Uh ... Yeah! Like we talked about, right? Um ... You want to just meet down at the campus gym, or ...”
“Uh ... you know ... I kinda like don't think the campus thing will be like a challenge, no? Or like do you think it would be like okay?”
Kimmy could almost hear her gulp over the phone.
“Well, I was ... just gonna do some squats and maybe some other leg exercises, but if you think you've got room for me down there, that might be best.”
“Whatever you like want? I can like come over right away, I'm like not busy or something. Just like let me like know?”
“Sure, yeah, okay, um, I'll be over at your place in a bit! I'll see you soon!”
As Britney arrived, Kimmy welcomed her in her workout clothes. It was a very stretchy top that went over her boobs but could be zipped up to her neck, while also baring her midriff completely. Also, it was creamy white. Her butt was barely covered by a pair of super-tight booty shorts in the same color. There were big golden letters there that said “SQUATS for BUTTS” for some reason.
“Hi! It's so nice you're here!”
Britney was dressed a little more modestly. She got on a pair of light gray tights or yoga pants that, admittedly, did a good job of highlighting her legs. However, she also got on a pair of blue short shorts over them so as to not show off too much, along with a matching color tank top. Her hair was done up in a simple ponytail.
She seemed taken aback when she saw Kimmy, but not exactly surprised. “Uh ... hey! Good to see you again too!”, she said, happily.
Kimmy took her by the hand and pulled her inside, then said:
“Come like with me! I like gotta show you like ... the gym!”
Kimmy led the way to the large, bright room. Three walls were covered in mirrors, one was a massive window front. The machines and free weights looked impressive.
Kimmy smiled at her:
“Sooo ... What do you like wanna do first?”
Then she stopped herself and asked:
“Like ... I kinda like got you like an outfit that you can like have if you want ...”
Kimmy hesitated, then said:
“It's only if you like, of course ...”
Britney stared around in awe at the wide collection of equipment. She might be a little out of her element here, despite actually having some fitness experience.
As Kimmy proposed the new outfit for her, she hesitated and looked up and down at what the bimbo was wearing. “I, uh... guess it couldn't hurt anything. You probably know best. You want me to follow you to go change?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #418 on: May 22, 2022, 03:48:35 pm »
“Like ... if you want?”
Kimmy handed her a paper bag. It was black and there was a logo on it that looked like a cross between an orchid and some strange piece of exercise equipment.
“I kinda like guessed your size, but it like should stretch anyway, so ... like just try it. If it's like not good, it's kinda no problem, and stuff, you know?”
“Wait, you got this specifically for me! Oh my God, that's really sweet! I'm definitely wearing it now! Give me just one second, I'll get changed right now!”
She dashed out and found a private room with a little help from Kimmy. A couple of minutes later, she poked her head back into the room and shyly walked back in.
“So? How do I look?”
The outfit was ... daring. It definitely had some dominatrix vibes that went with her look from that night. It was not totally raunchy, but it was definitely a statement.
It was made of a shiny fabric that was very breathing (very different from that catsuit from last time) and covered most of her body. Still, it was patterned to suggest it was not. The suit also had the supportive stiffness that was useful for lifting. It included a hood which could be pulled up if wanted. Plus, Kimmy also picked a pair of training shoes that looked like a dominatrix' converse. Finally, there was a set of gloves for lifting to protect her hands.
“Wow. It like looks so cool ... You like it? Or is it like ... too much?”
“No, no ... It's nice, it's comfy, it's ... not revealing.” She quietly cleared her throat, then smiled. “You know, I never was a fan of black, but I'm starting to like how it looks on me when you pick it out.”
Kimmy clapped her hands:
“Like really? I was like ... you know ... kinda nervous cos it's like, you know, a crazy look, but you looked like so happy with that so I like thought, hey, maybe you like like that too like that, you know?”
“Hehe. I admit, it's not something I would have picked for myself. But, uh ... it's not like I've got my tatas hanging out for the world to see, or anything. And it really feels like it was made to work out in! The shoes are comfy, it feels durable, like I don't have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction or anything ... In fact, just to be safe, let me do a quick warm up just to test it out.”
She found a spot on the floor and began a quick stretching routine, and Kimmy could see that she had some impressive flexibility on top of what she’d already seen. Britney did what looked like splits, bent herself this way and that, and even placed one foot on the wall higher than her head at one point.
“Ahhhh. Yep, this outfit is good stuff!”
Kimmy stared at her and blushed:
“Wow ... You're like sooo stretchy! I mean, I like practiced, but this is like sooo much ... You like gotta teach me, you know?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #419 on: May 23, 2022, 07:51:55 pm »
Then Kimmy remembered why they were here and she said:
“But we like should totally work out too, right?”
“Huh?” Britney looked at her a little surprised, as if she'd never considered these moves could be considered sexy before. “Um, yeah, of course! I'd be happy to! But yeah, now's your time to be teaching me! I'm only really used to working my legs, except for like, lifting some really light weights with my arms and stuff. Should we start with squats and stuff, then?”
Kimmy slapped her butt:
“Like totally!”
Then she led her to the squat rack and got a bar.
“Sooo ... let's just like try with an empty bar. It's like, you know, to see how you like do the thing, you know? If it's like good, I like can put on like more, okay?”
The bimbo showed her the movement three times, going very slowly and explaining what she was doing in her usual simple and bimbo-ish words, then she let her try.
Britney watched attentively, though she had a slight smile on her face as Kimmy explained everything.
“Don't worry. I think I've got this one under control.” She stepped under the bar and slowly moved through her first few squats with practiced ease. Her form was solid, and she didn't seem to struggle at all.
After racking the weight, she smiled shyly and rubbed one of her thighs. “I might not compare to you, but I didn't get these by accident. But, uh ... anything I can do better? Form wise, I mean.”
Kimmy checked Britney out attentively, adjusted her position with a few gentle pushes and pulls, then said:
“I think it kinda, you know, looks good?”
Then she asked:
“So, wanna put on like some weight?”
“Sure thing! Would you mind giving me a hand?”
She grabbed a few weights from nearby and began loading it up. She seemed confident about this. She had more on there than Kimmy worked with when Tonya started with her. Once everything was in place, she took a deep breath and started a new set. With Kimmy behind her spotting, she again moved slowly through her reps. This time with obvious exertion. There was no grunting or shouting like Kimmy’d grown accustomed to, but she audibly exhaled on each lift, and she could see a little red in her face from the effort.
Kimmy assisted her as good as she could and made sure she didn't get hurt.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View