Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575926 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:40:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  mmtank aka Tiny Tank
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mmtank aka Tiny Tank  (Read 23623 times)

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: mmtank aka Tiny Tank
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2022, 11:55:22 pm »
I'm guessing it's the other way around. Several women have posted trips to my area then cancelled beforehand because no one sent deposits (I know because they either told me about it when I met them in a different city, or they returned my deposit and said I was the only one who sent one). All business trips are tentative if there's no actual business.

Agreed, that’s how this works. But she hasn’t even requested a deposit or reached out to mention her plans changing. She initially responds saying the date/time works and she’ll circle back with hotel info but then keeps changing her tour schedule on sessiongirls with no emails or explanation a month or two before hand. So if/when she does ask for a deposit I assume people may be skeptical. Not a scam at all but is frustrating if you’re trying to plan around seeing her.

Forum Saradas

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2022, 12:39:22 am »
I see, I haven't spoken to her specifically. Reminds me a little of Jade of London. Back when she was able to travel to the US, she'd plan a tour, we scheduled something, and every time she cancelled a week or 2 before she was supposed to go to my city. In her case, I think she said it was some rich guy in LA or Miami or somewhere paying her boatloads to stay longer.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2022, 01:58:02 am »
Be aware when booking that that over the last 6 months she has consistently changed or removed posted trips from sessiongirls as the date approaches. She has posted dates to visit my city now 3 times in the last 6 months and each time it disappears a few weeks before the trip. Fortunately she’s been more lax on deposits lately, so perhaps she knows these trips are tentative.
Could you please follow up on how your Ms Melissa session went?

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2022, 02:52:51 am »
Done!

Offline atlantaguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2022, 11:17:14 am »
Yee Tong seems like a nice person, so I feel bad writing a negative review. However, I am very disappointed with the session and feel like I wasted my money and wish I had been able to read an honest review beforehand. This by far has been the worst session I have ever had.

The main reason I booked with her is she said she could do the overhead lift with me. I came in lighter than what I communicated to her. I re-communicated about the OH a few days before the session. During the session, she said her shoulder was injured and demonstrated how it pops. Not only that but she had no idea how to do any of the lifts other than a shoulder sit. 

She may be great at other types of sessions but if your interest is lift and carry, I would not recommend her. 

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2022, 09:51:28 pm »
Tiny Tank has recently done some video shoots for Sleeperkid. In Atlanta.

Offline Phalanx125

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2022, 07:56:11 pm »
I saw her earlier this year. I had a good time. We mostly just talked while I felt her muscles. She was wearing a white lingerie type thing pretty much see through. Scheduling was easy.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2022, 08:43:33 pm »
I saw her earlier this year. I had a good time. We mostly just talked while I felt her muscles. She was wearing a white lingerie type thing pretty much see through. Scheduling was easy.

is her email still the same? haven't gotten any replies from her

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2022, 10:52:00 pm »

With her its better to send a Skype or WA message. She's not very good about replying to emails.

Offline Phalanx125

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2022, 04:31:53 pm »

This is the email I contacted

yeeyungtong@gmail.com

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2022, 07:10:47 am »

What kind of session ? Any more details? How was she overall and attitude wise?

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2022, 02:26:01 pm »
i've seen Tiny twice now.  i was #2 when she first started in-person sessions, and saw her just a cpl wks ago.  both times were muscle worship.  she is my type, so i'm in heaven: shorter, thick, strong, asian, attractive.  she is also talkative - in the good way. 
she IS pretty conservative with her session protocol, but the recent visit was waaaaay more at ease than the first one.  plus, she was leaning out for upcoming contest which was just awesome - her condition was bonerific.  both times she wore sexy little negligee things that were basically transparent.  hot.   i left happy both times.

billy

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  mmtank aka Tiny Tank

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View