Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572582 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:45:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overhead lift  (Read 29068 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Overhead lift
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2022, 02:23:50 pm »
No doubt Dominique is impressive & a pioneer in this field, however her OH lifts are very technical whereby either the liftee has to fold their arms & legs while being lifted in an Olympic style press or she balances the liftee on her head before pressing up. In both styles the liftee must stay perfectly still & maintain balance.  For me the ultimate OH lift & complete show of (upper body) strength is when the lifter grabs a person with one hand on the crotch & the other hand on either the chest or neck (from a standing on the ground position) & presses them straight overhead. Regardless of whether the liftee is moving or not - such that the lift could be performed against the liftee's will.

She might do things differently now, this is not what I remember my sessions with her (soon after she started) being like. She did those lifts and if I helped I don't remember doing so at all. Iirc I was 170 pounds at the time.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2022, 02:23:50 pm »

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2022, 04:19:30 pm »
No doubt Dominique is impressive & a pioneer in this field, however her OH lifts are very technical whereby either the liftee has to fold their arms & legs while being lifted in an Olympic style press or she balances the liftee on her head before pressing up. In both styles the liftee must stay perfectly still & maintain balance.  For me the ultimate OH lift & complete show of (upper body) strength is when the lifter grabs a person with one hand on the crotch & the other hand on either the chest or neck (from a standing on the ground position) & presses them straight overhead. Regardless of whether the liftee is moving or not - such that the lift could be performed against the liftee's will.

She might do things differently now, this is not what I remember my sessions with her (soon after she started) being like. She did those lifts and if I helped I don't remember doing so at all. Iirc I was 170 pounds at the time.

Oh fair enough, I was just going by her videos - I haven't sessioned with her so I'll take word for it, glad to hear she could do a pure gorilla press with a 170lb person!

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2022, 03:35:36 am »
has anyone sessioned with big red? can she do this? she's 5'9"  and big so i'm very curious

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2022, 10:23:21 am »
has anyone sessioned with big red? can she do this? she's 5'9"  and big so i'm very curious

She’s big and strong but her being new to the session scene I don’t think she’s that strong when lifting and carrying yet. She could be tho

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2022, 09:44:57 am »
Has anyone had any overhead lifts recently in sessions?

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2022, 12:18:53 pm »
Maria Maniac seems to be known for overhead lifts these days, any reviews on the technique?

Offline LynnD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2022, 03:34:51 am »
Nicole Bass pressed me overhead by grabbing my underarms (I weighed about 190-192 at the time). Skytriss performed the same lift against my will when I weighed 182. Blythe pretty much did the same.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2022, 08:41:42 pm »
To answer ziggy113… The last session with AlexandraStrong was summer of 2019 I believe.  I am looking forward to sessioning  again and hopefully will be able to find someone willing to do the Overhead Lift, seems to be the one lift that most session ladies are not willing to do. A few offer the lift but unfortunately only for an obscene amount of money. 

Offline atlantaguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2022, 11:47:20 am »
Aspen Rain is non existent.  I would not expect much.  I am not sure she is even real.

I was also overhead lifted by Dominique Danger 3 times. 

Maria Manic was the best.  She not only lifted me but walked around with me.

I am at 155.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2022, 09:03:32 am »
Aspen Rain is non existent.  I would not expect much.  I am not sure she is even real.

I was also overhead lifted by Dominique Danger 3 times. 

Maria Manic was the best.  She not only lifted me but walked around with me.

I am at 155.

I wish i was that weight. My wife would be more willing to do lifts with me and if not it would be easy to find women to lift me

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2023, 04:15:01 pm »
Are there any new sessionette's offering overhead lifts that have not been mentioned on this thread?  Has anyone had an overhead lately?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2023, 05:19:03 pm »
Chazzie from Vegas was able to lift me. Will report on Anula from Poland soon.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2023, 07:12:10 pm »

She did an overhead lift with you? Why not mention it in you review of her? Or any lifts and the type of lifts she did?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2023, 07:35:25 pm »

She did an overhead lift with you? Why not mention it in you review of her? Or any lifts and the type of lifts she did?
Because I don't request a lot of lifting, and when a lady her size does an incidental lift I don't think much of it. If she were 130lbs or if she carried me around for more than a few seconds (she almost certainly could I just didn't ask for it) then that would make enough of an impression for me to mention it.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2023, 06:29:40 am »

Because I don't request a lot of lifting, and when a lady her size does an incidental lift I don't think much of it. If she were 130lbs or if she carried me around for more than a few seconds (she almost certainly could I just didn't ask for it) then that would make enough of an impression for me to mention it.

She overhead lifted you and you didn’t think much of it?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View