Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574468 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:36:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Foot on groin during sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Foot on groin during sessions  (Read 669 times)

Offline KingBoy99

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Foot on groin during sessions
« on: February 23, 2024, 09:45:26 am »
Has anyone ever experienced a sessionette teasing their groin while trapped in a wrestling hold?

Forum Saradas

Foot on groin during sessions
« on: February 23, 2024, 09:45:26 am »

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Foot on groin during sessions
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 02:06:16 pm »
This was many years ago: Cindy Huntress was stopping in my city after Christmas. I had come down with the flu, and asked her if she would rather cancel and not be exposed to my virus. She preferred to go ahead with the session.

I arrived weak and I wasn't in any condition to resist her. I was only 150 pounds then. She was 140 and her legs were extremely strong. She played with me like a lioness with a declawed kitten. She tossed me from side to side as if I was a ten pound dumbbell between her legs. She clamped her powerful thighs on my head and called me her rag doll. Her boy toy. She put me in a body scissors and asked, "Is this how weak men are?" I couldn't even answer yes, my lungs were so compressed.

She mounted me to take her pleasure by pressing herself against my sternum. It was clear that I was nothing but an object for her to use. I could only adjust to her rhythm and try to breathe. I should tell you that this woman had a perfect physique- I was treated to a phenomenal sight as she thrust against me. When she had finished amusing herself, she turned around and began to tease me with her feet. I was presented with the vision of her exquisite, toned ass as she pulled down my shorts and worked my groin with both feet.

The feeling of helplessness and arousal was not unprecedented. But Cindy had never dominated me like this before. She took the experience to its conclusion with expert skill, my defeat was total, my humbling complete. She destroyed me, toyed with me, used me, and proved that I liked it.

What a woman.

Offline KingBoy99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 09:07:38 am »
That sounds so hot not gonna lie. I wonder what Cindy Huntress is up to nowadays.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 10:17:59 pm »
Fabi did that on occasion to me, but once she made it her focus. How sessions would go in general we would start out wrestling where she would match me until I am gassed out then she would take me into painful holds and stretches forcing me to resist to alleviate the pressure until she had drained all my strentgh to move on to do whatever she wanted.

After wearing me down she took me in a full nelson and force me forward towards my legs. Then taking hold of my legs she  rolled us back with my legs trapped under her armpits and my body propped up against hers. Both her hands gave my butt cheeks a friendly squeeze then her indexfinger ran in between my cheeks her fingernail fimly exploring and poking my anus sopping only just short of breaking skin but certainly firm enough to make it clear that she could give me something to remember me by if she wanted to making me feel even more vulnerable than I already did.

Putting the squeeze on my package she must have realised that using her hands compromises the old she has on my legs because her strong hands took hold of mine while her meaty arms pinned my legs against her body firmly with her hands twising my hands outwards if tried to use my arms or just because she could. That left her ballet (and martial arts and bodybuilding) trained feet and legs to work me over. I felt (and saw) her big toe between my cheecks moving on to pleasurably rub and penetrate my anus while her other toe pumped my perineum making me hard. Pleased at how my balls were presented to her she rubbed them with her sole then went on to pleasusing me until she coaxed the first drop of precum.

From here on forward she explored all the ways to crush my balls with her feet. Squeezing a ball into her sole with a pointed foot. Grinding my balls between her sole and bridge. Pushing my balls into her toes with the ball of her foot. Any voluntary or involunteray attempts to beak her hold only made me feel how firm her grip was on me and how drained I was from the wrestling and domination she put me through earlier. Tears started running down my face. Eventually she settled on pumping my perineum again while her other foot would squish my balls against her heel. Every couple of pumps my prostate would kick squirting out a small amount of cum each time adding pleasure to the pain. Eventually I was just wringed out in every way and fully exhausted and she moved on to aftercare.  

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2024, 06:52:12 pm »
That's not even my thing but holy!  Shame on me for missing out on Fabi!!

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 10:23:25 am »
I am lucky to live realtively nearby. Not sure I would have had the same experiences if I saw her on tour being the 4th fan of the day.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Foot on groin during sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View