Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572870 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:26:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sheena from Hungary  (Read 36752 times)

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sheena from Hungary
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2021, 04:15:33 am »
Anyone see here when she was traveling the states this month?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2021, 04:15:33 am »

Offline ImJustaFan192

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2021, 02:57:44 am »
Met Sheena for a session today and all I can say is wow… She really is the total package. We didn’t do any competitive wrestling (I’m a bigger guy and not really too interested in that, plus I’ll get gassed halfway into the session anyways lol) so we did semi-competitive instead. First off all, obviously with her 20+ years of Judo experience, she has an insanely high skill set on the mats. Like unless you are someone of similar martial arts experience, you really don’t have much of a chance. Couple that with the fact that she’s just really strong, and that’s a deadly combo. When you first walk in you can immediately just tell by looking at her that she’s strong but she also has a crazy amount of functional strength on top of weight training/gym strength. She’s honestly just freakishly strong for someone her size. I outweigh her by close to 100 pounds and she was legit tossing me around and flipping me on the mats. Her scissorholds are ridiculous and she barely even had to put the pressure on to force me to tap. She’s also got a fun personality in general and cracked lots of jokes and digs while putting me in every which kind of hold. Probably going to be sore for a few days but it was definitely worth it. Best session I’ve had so far. Will certainly be looking forward to the next time she’s in my area.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2021, 05:54:29 am »
Anyone see here when she was traveling the states this month?

you ever bother checking any of the session websites?

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2021, 05:10:46 pm »
I sessioned with Sheena yesterday and it was amazing. She is one of the top two or three I have sessioned with in terms of pure strength and fighting ability.
She's very nice and she pays close attention when discussing the session beforehand.
I do semi-competitive to competitive most of the time, but really with Sheena, I had to do fantasy and muscle worship. She will overwhelm you if you are actually trying to compete with her.
She's very sexy and muscular and I found her sweet and engaging. I enjoyed talking with her as I worshipped her muscles and she wrote me a nice note after our session thanking me.
She's a can't miss

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2022, 12:20:30 am »
What a way to kick-off a new session year: a first-time session with the one and only SHEENA in NYC!

Booking was smooth, as SHEENA was more than accommodating and was very excited to be doing a pro-style session. It felt like she was just as, if not, more excited than me, lol, which was great! I appreciated how continued to converse after everything was set and even engaged with trash-talk, really playing the heel with trash talk all the way 'til the morning of the session.

I woke up feeling pumped; the most pumped I've ever felt for a session. I was given instructions the day prior to meet SHEENA on the second floor. For the first time ever, while I am waiting, a traffic cop sits in the waiting area, lol. Not sure who he was waiting for or if he was waiting for the right time to dine at the restaurant in the hotel but it was awkward. So awkward that after hugging me in the elevator, SHEENA laughed and asked, "Was that a cop?!"

Now, we're in the hotel room, which she added a matted area too, and after I changed into my gear, which SHEENA found cool, off came the pink NIKE hoodie and shoes and, boy, what a specimen!

After the ring introductions I recorded, we were off and running. Despite still learning pro wrestling, SHEENA is natural in every aspect, especially being a heel/villain. Her aura of confidence is awe-inspiring and befitting of a world champion. She mauled me with judo throws, body slams, fireman carry slams, pile driver, torture racks (Lex Luger eat your heart out), handstand knee drops, back rakes, Sparta kicks and ankle chokes. At one point, after a knee to the sternum, I fell faced first on her foot and she used the other to pinned me there. There was another point where, in an act of defiance, I flipped her off. Big mistake. She mounted me for a camel clutch, asked, "What finger was it?" and bit down! She even cut off on of my comebacks by choking me with the window curtains. I got some licks in, even going back and forth with chops to the chest, which were loud!

In the end, the odds were insurmountable, and I was defeated by "The Brutal Monarch" (approved by her) SHEENA. When she asked, "How was it?" I immediately hugged her and told her "awesome!" Talking to her afterward was great. She's really funny, and I really got the sense of how appreciative she is to feedback and our support. As arranged, we filmed a short but threatening message for my friend who wants to have a session with her. A wonderful soul, the total package of power, beauty, and skill and lives up to the hype.

Also, since the hotel was on the lower east side and a minute away from Katz Deli, I celebrated such an awesome session with a pastrami sandwich. The first time having one from Katz since the pandemic. For any New Yorker here, you know how delectable a Pastrami sandwich from Katz is!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2022, 04:26:35 am »
Handstand knee drop is an underrated move.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2022, 06:17:15 am »
How stable is her handstand? Could she do a handstand walk/scissorhold? I've only seen Kayla do that before.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2022, 12:20:51 am »
How stable is her handstand? Could she do a handstand walk/scissorhold? I've only seen Kayla do that before.
She would hold each handstand for half a second before dropping the knees. Despite the short duration, seemed stable to me. I believe she could do the handstand walk and scissors.

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2022, 07:02:41 pm »
I am sure this will sound absurd to most of Sheena's clients, but here goes anyway:

Has anyone done a non-wrestling session with Sheena?  Muscle worship, lift and carry, massage, posing and flexing, etc?  I know that seems a bit crazy, as she is such an amazing wrestler by all accounts, but I love her looks and physique and wrestling doesn't really appeal to me.  I made the mistake years ago of hesitating to book Arekah for similar reasons, and lived to regret it, as I was never able to session with her.  (One of my biggest session regrets).

Offline jabymale

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2022, 05:20:19 am »
I am sure this will sound absurd to most of Sheena's clients, but here goes anyway:

Has anyone done a non-wrestling session with Sheena?  Muscle worship, lift and carry, massage, posing and flexing, etc?  I know that seems a bit crazy, as she is such an amazing wrestler by all accounts, but I love her looks and physique and wrestling doesn't really appeal to me.  I made the mistake years ago of hesitating to book Arekah for similar reasons, and lived to regret it, as I was never able to session with her.  (One of my biggest session regrets).

I met her for a lift and carry and she held me for almost the entire hour!  I weigh about 140 lbs and she just doesn't get tired as she told me I felt like a backpack to her
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2022, 05:21:29 am »

I met her for a lift and carry and she held me for almost the entire hour!  I weigh about 140 lbs and she just doesn't get tired as she told me I felt like a backpack to her

LMAO @ "backpack"!!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2022, 06:51:01 am »

Buddy at 140 Most women can probably do that with you! haha lucky!

Offline machiaveli

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2022, 01:19:33 pm »
Sheena is absolutely fantastic. She wiped the floor with me. She beat my 2 arms against one, she threw me over her shoulders and did full squats while cradling me- the session was extraordinary. She is also gorgeous and a good laugh.

Offline skinnyguy46

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2022, 10:56:01 pm »
From what I have seen in videos, Sheena is may be the most intelligent and creative session wrestler. I think She is an engineer of wrestling, She applies many holds I had never seen and it looks like She really enjoys having someone totally overpowered by Her. For me She is a nr. 1

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2022, 12:05:49 am »
I met her for the first time last week we did a video together and um I feel in love thats all I have to say lol.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View