Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:54:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Favorite Body Part
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Favorite Body Part  (Read 17598 times)

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
Favorite Body Part
« on: December 06, 2018, 08:37:06 am »
Simple question, what is your favorite body part on a muscular woman? Some guys like glutes, others biceps.

Mine are pecs. Especially when they have deep cut pectoral muscles with nice implants. Lauren Quinn is probably the top of my list for that. Straight pecs are probably Alina Popa (before implants).

Forum Saradas

Favorite Body Part
« on: December 06, 2018, 08:37:06 am »

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Favorite Body Part
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 12:21:57 pm »
For pectoral muscles, few can match Mary Lynn McKenzie.  Her striations really turn me on.

Then there's Branka Njegovec whose abs and pecs have beautiful deep cuts and striations.

Julie Bourasa, Anne Sheehan and Lisa Giesbrecht have tremendous traps.

Finally Maria Rita Bello is outstanding, no matter which body part she is displaying.

I guess it all boils down to which woman you are admiring as to which body part you like bast.

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 12:02:59 pm »
But, the best part by far is the face!

I have a special file folder entitled "Top FBBs" where I have chosen the 3 or 4 most outstanding photos of my favorite woman body builder (there's about 400 so far - they're all so lovely).  If the resolution is high enough, I zoom in on the face and crop it until her face fills the entire screen.  From there I screen capture those facial close ups and create a jpg image (thanks to Microsoft Paint) that becomes the lead photo of each woman.  Many times I spend just as much time admiring the facial close up as I do the other 2 or 3 images I have of each woman.

It doesn't matter how mature the woman is.  I enjoy looking at 50+ year old Trudy Ireland's face as much as I do 20+ year old Deanna Harvick's.  And I've chosen Trudy's facial close up from photos that haven't been air brushed.  I love every wrinkle that she has accumulated over her long career.

James Cook at FTVideo has recognized this aspect and will every now and then zoom his camera in on a particular woman's face.  I'd like to see more professional photographers do likewise on every woman.

Offline ayylm4o

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Muscle girls don't exist where i live...
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 08:46:47 pm »
 It isn't a single body part for me but rather the combination of two parts which really gets me going
Really wide lats and hips
But if i have to single a part out I'd say lats
You guys know any women with really big ones?

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 02:51:51 am »
Isabelle Turell definitely has the widest lats I've seen.

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 12:12:43 am »
It's a tossup between huge traps and lats.

Like Kristy Hawkins' lats were the best ever followed closely by Julie Bourassa's traps and lats.  It doesn't get better than that.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 03:50:08 am »
Abs.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 04:26:40 pm »
I agree with the OP that I always check out and look at the pecs on an FBB first.

But along with this,  also look at the FBB's face and something about the lats is always appealing.

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 12:37:00 pm »
Okay, I have just reviewed a video clip from Her Biceps Internet site of Brigita Brezovac doing a chest exercise.

Absolutely mesmerizing. 

She begins the routine by bringing her arms out (which are bent at the elbow) to reveal unbelievably wide  lats for you lat lovers.  She then brings her arms together revealing marvelous striations (I can count about 10 per side) in her pectorals.  If that wasn't amazing enough, her pecs form a deep canyon where they insert into her sternum.

Pecs and lats at their best.  And, to top it off, nicely formed breasts, a beautiful face and a great smile.

Liesbeth

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 01:32:20 pm »
Pecs needs to be natural.
I be pro dancer and so legs are my world. But love a beautiful shaped biceps peak too.

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 05:45:22 am »
I like biceps, delts, and pecs. I might be the minority here but I like them with some mass but not ripped unless they are flexed.

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 12:54:12 pm »
For the most part, I prefer ripped and vascular.

But, when looking at Jennie Roosa, I will have to admit that "off season" with mass can be pretty appealing as well.  (It all boils down to the face, and WOW, does Jennie have an attractive face!)

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2018, 12:34:31 am »
This is a tough one for me. So many parts to chose from. In ascending order (not including the face, whcih is kind of obvious):

3. Glutes: the bodypart that fbbs are probably the most famous for.

2. Triceps: nothing a like a pair of dangerous, flaring triceps, especially when viewed from the rear. Go watch the Susan Myers WPW video to see what I'm talking about.

1. Shoulders: nothing like a pair of broad, powerful shoulders on top of a tapered, v-shaped physique. Mmm mmm!

HM: Calves, Lats, Biceps, Thighs.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 08:29:17 am »
Personally don't like the contest ripped look. Somewhere halfway through prep so there are shapes but still a fullness.

Biceps have always been #1 for me. A nice bicep peak will always turn my head: Kristy Hawkins, Katie Lee, Mindi O'Brien, Jodi Miller etc

The #2 spot has fluctuated over the years. It started with calves, then rotated to abs, then for a while it was back. Watching a big back unfold is incredible to see and although women's physique is so popular you rarely see backs like that anymore in favor of a sleeker look.

Currently, and for a long time now, the #2 spot is thick, ripped, nearly masculine pecs. I used to think that was gross but I don't remember when I made the switch. Maybe seeing some old Annie R stuff when she was younger and did topless frequently. I'm trying to think of modern competitors that would have helped this along: Michelle Russell is certainly one of them, Lauren Quinn, Cindy Phillips, Shannon Courtney, Dani Reardon. The less breast the better.

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2018, 03:10:54 am »
Pecs.  How much breast is desirable?

I've struggled with that for some time now.  I definitely like the minimal look of Annie Riviecio, Alicia Alfaro, Branka Njegovec, Mary Lynne MacKenzie, Kris Clark, Katka Kyptova, Nadia Nardi, etc. 

When they undergo breast enhancement, I feel sad that they think it will enhance their desirability.  It doesn't.  BUT, I'll have to admit that I find full breasts on top of striated pectorals to also be attractive.   

I've come to the conclusion that I like it both ways.  And, when I compare befores and afters of women like Anne Sheehan or Alina Popa, I spend just as  much time admiring both conditions.

They're awesome, no matter what.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Favorite Body Part

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View