Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574152 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:33:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix  (Read 122077 times)

Offline sriver40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2022, 07:35:11 am »
 :rock:
Awesome pics! Really like the story setting!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2022, 07:35:11 am »

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2022, 01:25:11 am »
 I hope you all are hungry for some beefcake. I'm talking about 100% Prime Mighty Female Muscle Comix Grade Beef! Let me further wet your appetite with all the Female Muscle Growth and Feats of Strength all seasoned with just the right amount of muscle worship and femdom.
Hungry yet? Don't wait go ahead and get yourself a piece, as these women are so huge and massive there is plenty of beefcake to go around.

This is a 20 page comic and you can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/grannys-secret-beefcake-sauce

As always thank you all so much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics! No nudity in those samples, but lots of ripped clothes and clothes flying off and a little bit of men being crushed by Mighty Female Muscles... So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2022, 01:10:53 am »
 Guys I got a great comic for all of you who are lovers of male vs female size comparisons. And with this being a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story, you all know that it's the despite the men being big and muscular, they're still small in comparison to Mighty Female Muscles. That's right this comic has a truly massive woman with truly Mighty muscles that make even strong men look puny. Lots of muscle worship and even some lift and carry for those fans. This is a 30 page comic and is just a lot of fun.

You can purchase the full comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/winner-takes-all

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.
No nudity in the samples, but it is a massive woman in a skimpy bikini making men look tiny and weak. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2022, 01:21:43 am »
Some of you might recognize some of the people in this comic, but trust me you've never seen them like this before.

This is a FMG/Male Drain comic with a slight horror vampire twist to it.
Lots of Female Muscle Growth and lovers of tall/giant women should enjoy this one too.

You can purchase the complete 22 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/resident-snu-snu

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics!

Enjoy the samples no nudity. But, its NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #169 on: February 11, 2022, 12:59:44 am »
 Are you ready for some MIGHTY FEMALE MUSCLES!
With this being the week of the superbowl I figured what better way to get ready for the big game, then with even bigger and of course mightier female muscles! Lots of great scenes of women stiff-arming men and bulldozing them on the football field and just tossing them around like rag dolls. And it also has one of the best weight-lifting scenes ever in a MFMC story where the boys learn the true meaning of "Girly Weights". This is the MFMC debut of legendary artist Jebriodo, but features other legendary artists such as: DCM, Yatz, AOS, The Muscle Girl Fan, Musclexx and many more.

The complete 32 page comic can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/gridiron-girls

As always thank you all so much for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
No nudity in the samples. But, its muscular cheerleaders running over jerky jocks, so... NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2022, 01:32:23 am »
 The Kumite has begun and G and the Gang are in for the fight of their lives. And just look at those baddies... This is going to be a tough fight, mainly because one of them has Mighty Female Muscles... I know some of you think its a MFMC and the woman always wins, but who wins when its Mighty Female Muscles vs Mighty Female Muscles!

This is a super fun comic with lots of action and no one does cute martial arts babes better than Jorge. No one!
Lots of great fighting in this one. So if you like action, this is the comic for you.

You can purchase the full 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/kickin-g-11

As always I want to thank you for your support. Its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity... But, some violence so NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2022, 01:25:00 am »
 Get ready to overload on Mighty Female Muscles with the newest installment of FMG Overload. It's a whopping 49 pages and has over 10 FMG sequences in it. The only thing bigger than the page count in this comic are the actual ladies within it!
They grow so huge that they shred out of their clothes and send their bra's flying off like missiles.
Amazing art from AOS, Musclexx, Elemental Uchu, and The Muscle Girl Fan.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/fmg-overload-vol-7

Thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics!

These samples are pretty NSFW! So... Yeah... Don't look at work!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2022, 12:07:30 am »
Tonight's new release is another scintillating MFMC audio production starring Alyssa the Comic Book Babe. In this story Alyssa is tired of her husband trying to dress her up in frilly lingerie. So she spike's his drink with a male muscle drain mickey. He's not only shrunk down to size, but Alyssa spiked her own drink with a Female Muscle Growth mickey and she grows even bigger and stronger than what he ever was.
She then decides that since he likes the lingerie so much, he should be the one to wear it and so she turns him into her Sweet Little Baby Doll.
This is a 20 minute audio story with feminization themes, male muscle drain, and some great female muscle growth sequences.

You can purchase the full length audio here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/my-sweet-little-baby-doll-audio-story

I would say don't listen to the audio sample at work. It's totally NSFW as its an FMG sequence with lots of moans and ripping clothes.

https://soundcloud.com/james-lee-175737475/my-sweet-little-babydoll?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2022, 11:57:03 pm »
 Got a great new comic that will sure heat up your weekend, so I hope you're all feeling lusty for some Mighty Female Muscles!
Tonight's release is Muscle Lust 6 and its just features fantastic art by Amazing Valkyries. This comic is just so much fun. In it a hunky bodybuilding champ thinks he's more than man enough for the two cuties he brought back to his hotel room... Only they steal his size and strength and then proceed to man... Erm... Woman-handle him... It's not all bad for him, he's in store for one heck of a night of SNU SNU!

You can Purchase the complete 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/muscle-lust-6

Thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.

Enjoy the samples... A bit too steamy, so NSFW!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #174 on: April 15, 2022, 12:48:55 am »
 Got a great new comic tonight. I've published and created tons and tons of comics. But, I noticed I've never really done any "Romance" comics... Or even any romantic comedy comics, and I thought it would be fun to do a Rom Com with the MFMC spin and so I present to you "Must Love Working Out".

This is a comic about a guy who meets a cute girl on an online dating app, and her profile states you "must love working out". Turns out this cute little girl is a bodybuilder and she has Mighty Female Muscles. Next thing you know she's beating him in arm-wrestling and literally carrying him back to her apartment for a night of snu snu. Just a whole lot of fun for lovers of muscle loving and gentle muscle goddesses.

The complete 22 page comic can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/must-love-working-out

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.
No nudity in the samples, but sexy Mighty Female Muscles are always too hot for work. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #175 on: April 22, 2022, 01:15:43 am »
 Mighty Female Muscle Comix is proud to present to you The Mighty Marqueza starring Carolyne Marquez in the first ever MFMC comic endorsed and starring a real life bodybuilder.
In this issue the Mighty Marqueza takes on the powerful Femdominator and it's a super powered brawl between these titillating titans of power. Lots of superhero feats of strength and action, female muscle growth, and more in this exciting first issue.

The full 21 page comic can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/the-mighty-marqueza

As always I want to thank you for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Carloyne Marquez herself. And with your support hopefully we can do a sequel that will always be BIGGER and Better!

No nudity, but it is sexy thicc muscles... So totally NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2022, 11:32:27 pm »
Got another Mighty Female Muscle Comix audio production for you all to enjoy. This one is about a young woman who just never seems to be able to put on the true muscle size she desires.
She goes down a strange rabbit hole on the internet and finds a mysterious fmg serum. It's costly, its dangerous...
But, it if works it just might a Fair Price to pay to get her muscular dream body.
This is 23 minute long audio story where you get to experience the female muscle growth hulk out like you've never have before. you get to hear all the moans, all the ripping and tearing of the clothes. And the shrieking and groaning of the iron barbells she bends beneath her mighty female muscles.

You can purchase the complete audio here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/fair-price-audio-story

As always I want to thank you for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. Thank you.

Samples are NSFW... Moaning and ripping sounds and sexy throbbing and bulging female muscles!
Here is a link to a sample for the audio.
https://soundcloud.com/james-lee-175737475/fair-price?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2022, 01:14:02 am »
 Brian always felt belittled by Chelsea's height and size, and even though he was a champion bodybuilder he always felt little next to her. So he forbade her from working out and spent the next fear years belittling her emotionally. And after years of his emotional and phyiscal abuse Chelsea has finally had enough. She's decided she's going to start workign out again and she's going to get stronger than ever. Not just that she's going to take all  of Brian's supplements, and so ensure she gets all the biggest gains possible... What's more is she replaces his supplemens with something that will have the opposite effect. So now she is bigger and stronger than ever, and he's feeling belittled as he realizes she's a Big Woman and he's just a Little Man.

This is a 28 page comic with some great femdom sequences, mixed wrestling, and a great workout/female muscle growth montage.

You can purchase the comic comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/big-woman-little-man

As always thank you so much for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.

No nudity in the samples, but its sexy femuscle so NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2022, 01:59:29 am »
 I got a fun and unique comic for this weeks release. We all know when it comes to Mighty Female Muscles "Bigger is Better" and in this comic a husband learns that lesson the hard way...
And I mean that in more ways than one as this comic is the first ever FUTA comic released by MFMC.

That's right in this comic the woman teaches her husband a lesson by taking all his enhancement pills herself. We're talking about breast enhancement pills(bought for her), muscle growth pills(bought for him), and python pills(most certainly bought for him).

This comic has lots of growth sequences, breast growth, and lots of great muscle growth... And let's just say... She grows another special type of muscle, and she really prefers to slap her husband around with that newly grown asset.

Lots of fem dom, lots of manhandling, and just lots of raw hard female muscle. This comic has two versions. A frank and beans version and just a franks version. You get both for the same price.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/bigger-is-better

Thanks once again for all your support. Remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. No nudity, but this comic is really way NSFW!

Enjoy the samples!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2022, 04:05:32 am »
Ms. Liberty returns to action in another thrilling installment. In this one she's captured in her alter ego form, and she's on a dreaded torture rack... Things get worse as it turns out a booster enhanced German woman is the one who is going to turn the screws on her... But, it'll take more than to bring Ruin to Ms. Liberty.
This is a 20 page comic with plenty of fun superhero feats of strength in it and lots of female muscle growth sequences for fans of FMG.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-rack-and-ruin

As always I want to thank you all so much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Ms. Liberty herself!
No nudity,  but its huge, hulking, and sexy Mighty Female Muscles. So NSFW!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View