Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572609 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:24:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Boxing Beatdowns
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Boxing Beatdowns  (Read 15879 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Boxing Beatdowns
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2020, 12:19:21 am »
Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like
The first time I met Hollie, she didn't have boxing gloves with her. Nobody explicitly asked her for boxing during that trip, and it takes up a lot of room in the suitcase. Hit the local sporting goods store and picked up two pair and some mouth guards. I've been carrying them around ever since. If boxing is important to you, it's a must have in your bag. Headgear doesn't hurt either, though that implies a more serious level of competitiveness. Given what sessions cost, it's worth investing two hundred bucks and always being prepared.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2020, 12:19:21 am »

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2020, 12:55:38 am »
Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like
The first time I met Hollie, she didn't have boxing gloves with her. Nobody explicitly asked her for boxing during that trip, and it takes up a lot of room in the suitcase. Hit the local sporting goods store and picked up two pair and some mouth guards. I've been carrying them around ever since. If boxing is important to you, it's a must have in your bag. Headgear doesn't hurt either, though that implies a more serious level of competitiveness. Given what sessions cost, it's worth investing two hundred bucks and always being prepared.
Malibu is bringing boxing gloves. Headgear would be nice, especially with hollie since she is a pro an I know I wouldn't have a chance against her. I've read good reviews about Malibu an she seems pretty confident
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2020, 12:15:43 am »
Malibu delivered. Got a bloody lip an knocked down a few times. She has got good skills an a good fighter

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2020, 12:07:54 pm »
Good to hear it was a positive experience. I need to get some MMA gloves.
Yes I carry boxing gloves, some wraps, mouth guard and headgear. I'm not going out on them but I don't mind them going out on me.

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2020, 05:33:22 pm »
AVA SIMONE!

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2020, 04:23:55 pm »
Maybe her aesthetic isn't very appealing to me

Offline ilovefemaleboxing

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, female boxing, erotic boxing
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2020, 06:03:58 pm »
I've met Malibu, I was kinda disappointed with the session. She look good in boxing gloves, but she didn't listen to how i wanted to get beat up. She was throwing like a wildman lol. She's nice, but I'm not too keen on seeing her again. I prefer a slow methodical boxing beatdown🥊

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2020, 04:55:39 pm »
Good to know lol wild haymakers versus the poised and calcuated. You can definitely tell the difference

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2020, 04:54:23 pm »
She is a good wrestler an is strong. Not as good as wrestler as i normally meet, but i always look for the highly skilled wrestlers. I really like her boxing though

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2020, 05:42:30 pm »
Meant to say I had a great beatdown with Mistress Treasure last month. There's some great Twitter clips of it.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2020, 05:50:06 am »
Has anyone met des desire, I'm meeting her soon. I know she is a skilled fighter so was thinking semi comp boxing. She will be the tallest boxer i ever met

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2021, 02:15:08 pm »
Meant to say I had a great beatdown with Mistress Treasure last month. There's some great Twitter clips of it.
I likedthose clips, i wish you guys had complete video of that...

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2021, 06:48:24 pm »
I likedthose clips, i wish you guys had complete video of that...

Glad you enjoyed. Well whenever she's around this way again we might a complete one. We could only do so much POV. It was one of the best session I've had in awhile. A muscle woman beatdown is what I've wanted for ages.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2021, 06:48:48 pm »
Has anyone met des desire, I'm meeting her soon. I know she is a skilled fighter so was thinking semi comp boxing. She will be the tallest boxer i ever met
Hey man how'd it go?

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2021, 06:56:25 pm »
has anyone sessioned with Hotstuff Hollie Dunaway at her home tho?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Boxing Beatdowns

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View