Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574478 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 09:30:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Boxing Beatdowns
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Boxing Beatdowns  (Read 16012 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Boxing Beatdowns
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 12:42:09 pm »
Lady Justice should be mentioned as well. She's got training, travels with two pairs of gloves/headgear, and most importantly is game. Unfortunately, didn't have the opportunity to fully test her. The hotel room didn't have enough open floor space to maneuver around, making me a static target, and I don't find that fun. But she definitely knows what she's doing, and at a legit 5'11" can give anyone problems.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 12:42:09 pm »

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2020, 12:50:11 pm »
Hope i can meether, might of missed my chance. She makes the best boxing videos. I would like to see her box 2 average guys at the same time. I think she would have no problem with her speed with unskilled guys
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2020, 01:28:16 pm »
Lady justice looks awesome. At 5"11 she would be 2 inches taller than me. She looks intimidating

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 09:29:27 am »
Lady Justice should be mentioned as well. She's got training, travels with two pairs of gloves/headgear, and most importantly is game. Unfortunately, didn't have the opportunity to fully test her. The hotel room didn't have enough open floor space to maneuver around, making me a static target, and I don't find that fun. But she definitely knows what she's doing, and at a legit 5'11" can give anyone problems.

That's really cool. Interesting looking lady. Height will win for me a lot of the time. Hmmm

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2020, 03:39:42 pm »
Does goddess severa do boxing sessions. See she did a boxing video but no boxing in preview. Think she knows how to box, can't imagine meeting her at 6'5

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2020, 07:06:32 pm »
She's more MMA than boxing due to her BJJ background. But she can definitely punch based on my 3 videos with it with Her.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 12:30:34 am »
Hotstuff hollie has a new video. Looks good from preview, looks like a session. I would buy clip if my phone wasn't so old. She is my dream session for boxing

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2020, 12:35:13 am »
I highly recommend a session with Severa, but you should stick to BJJ where she is phenomenally skilled. She is also a dominatrix, and you might want to try that.. Always try to find out someone's specialty before you book. That's the best way to assure a satisfying session.

I've had great sessions with Severa, but I wouldn't box with her again. Safety comes with experience in stand up sparring. She's so tall that her reach is out of this world. She ended up hitting me in the back of the head with a high overhand right, without trying to avoid contact with the vulnerable point where the spine meets the skull. This is disallowed in boxing for a reason: it's possible to kill someone or harm them permanently with a blow to the back of the head.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2020, 01:27:43 am »
Ive been pursuing her for years. Its all set up for 2 matches in 2 days. I just have to go there. Just her towering over me would be a good session. I've been pursuing her since amazon fest in Vegas. Too bad that that was a one time thing. Severa seems nice an very strong an dominant. Perfect for me

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2020, 09:38:27 am »
Mistress Zeta used to do proper beatdown sessions,i dont know where is she now...

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2020, 11:34:53 pm »
Has anyone met mz haze, looks like one sided match. She looks great for beatdowns

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2020, 12:43:55 pm »
Agreed that Mz Haze looks good for it.

Goddess Severa though to the guy above is a blast for getting beat up by

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2020, 01:39:28 am »
Can't imagine sparring with severa, she is 8 inches taller than me an her reach an long arms looks unreal. Hope i can expirience a sparring match with her someday

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2020, 02:17:37 am »
Has anybody seen hotstuff hollie beating down mdx. Think I've seen all her videos, she is fun to watch. I'm jealous of whoever met her. The only wrestler who is similar i hav met is skystorm. They are both small an highly skilled boxers, skystorm is highly skilled mma fighter to

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2020, 08:44:34 pm »
Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Boxing Beatdowns

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View