Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573789 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 02:21:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected  (Read 1073373 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
« Reply #3135 on: April 24, 2022, 07:44:16 pm »
Shrunken Sons Groundhog Day with Ashton

Hey Gary, I enjoyed my last bad parenting groundhog day video with Carmen and I was looking for another one. Ashton's step-son Daniel finds out of his step-mother's hobby and decides to shrink himself because he wants to be her sex toy. Each start basically will be her reaction to her step-son Daniel being her gift and how she chooses to deal with him. For types of endings: Disgusted reaction and Barefoot stomp, Annoyed but Hungry reaction and Vore, Amused reaction and Butt Crush, Mocking humiliating reaction and Cleavage crush, Drinking and Kiss crush then vore, Happy reaction and tiny step-son Daniel to masturbate onto cleavage then cleavage crush, Aroused reaction and Pussy Insertion and masturbation crush. One small thing for the vore ending, if you could cut to the model rubbing her stomach and talking about feeling her step-son burning and screaming for a little bit, that'd be great.

Size: 1240 Mb
Time: 00:33:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0f02c3267498d/4031GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

« Reply #3135 on: April 24, 2022, 07:44:16 pm »

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3136 on: April 25, 2022, 06:36:25 pm »
Kyrafae - Giantess Vore Fantasy

A little man like you asks me on a date & I have to make the decision to either go out with you or swallow you whole like the hungry Giantess I am. You can bet its my hunger that wins...

Size: 1100 Mb
Time: 00:33:33
Video: MP4 1918x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cfe9af82037a0/4032GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3137 on: April 26, 2022, 03:50:49 pm »
Yum The Boss Shrunken Ass Worshipper

You are shrunk and Yum almost sits on you.  Well she realizes you like her giant booty so she gives you a how and sits on you a lot.  She also picks you up and plays with you with her boobs and gives you some kisses,  A real simple fun clip.

Size: 526 Mb
Time: 00:11:52
Video: MP4 1918x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5dea4b8af4de2/4033GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3138 on: April 28, 2022, 05:51:32 pm »
Giantess Carpet People Infestation

I will admit it, I don't clean my carpet as much as I should. I'm walking all over it, talking to my friend on the phone when I notice that there are a whole bunch of little tiny people in my carpet, and I have been walking all over them. They are stuck in between my toes, and crawling all over me. I call the exterminator company and they want want me to lick them to see if they taste like licorice. This will help them determine what spray to use. I reluctantly agree. They tell me the males are the ones I need to taste. I pick one up and start licking him. And sure enough, he does taste a bit like licorice! Then I realize the guys on the phone are laughing and playing a joke on me. I am disgusted and decide to at least vacuum up the little suckers.

Size: 1160 Mb
Time: 00:19:47

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/78b37bbdcec97/4035GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3139 on: April 29, 2022, 03:52:44 pm »
Pearl Sinclair - Giantess Squeeze and Snacking Fantasy

Gorgeous giant Pearl has a helpless little victim in her hands and can't wait to use him! She alternates between verbal teasing with the tiny man in her palm and squeezing him in between her boobs and toes. When he's this small there's really nothing he can do! What else will she do with him, and the "bigger" question... who is she shrinking next?

Size: 436 Mb
Time: 00:06:01

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3c39fd758cfe2/4036GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3140 on: April 30, 2022, 07:00:42 am »
Ashton Blake has fun with stolen shrunken city

Ashton torments a whole city of people and eats many of them and then grinds on the tallest building and finally uses her hands, feet and boobs to crush the city.

Size: 504 Mb
Time: 00:11:40

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cbaad57e85231/4037GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3141 on: May 01, 2022, 06:28:35 pm »
Trapped Under Giantess Feet

I've captured you, you're right in front of me scared to even move. There's a huge bag of all the little humans I've caught to feast on tonight, you were one of them. I've decided to make you worship my feet, whilst I taunt, taunt you, til I decide when I finally eat you, you'll be just as delicious as the rest of them

Size: 1060 Mb
Time: 00:09:03

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ba3ed0f9bb556/4039GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3142 on: May 03, 2022, 09:06:03 am »
Mistress Lilin - Cruel Giantess POV Shrunken and Enslaved

I can't believe you fell for it. You accepted my spontaneous dinner date proposal at my place, thinking we'd hit it off and become an item. Then all it took was one little sip of my shrinking serum to burst your hopeful little bubble. You were so stupid to actually think that you're my equal. Now you're going to pay the price as my tiny slave, living in my giant, sweaty disgusting armpits and worshipping my massive smelly feet for the rest of your days. Note: This clip was made as a custom but contains no names. This clip contains giantess POV, degradation and humiliation POV, armpit fetish, armpit sweat, bare soles and toes, and my sexy leather outfit. Enjoy, little man.

Size: 1340 Mb
Time: 00:18:43

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cf8e76f4402c1/4042GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3143 on: May 03, 2022, 05:10:38 pm »
Ms. Tomorrow - Giantess Spit

Helping MY tiny one accept its new life as My tiny toy by letting it know its fate. Eventually, I will eat it, but not today. Today, it's just a toy.

Size: 162 Mb
Time: 00:08:29

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/f024e4679a65d/4043GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3144 on: May 04, 2022, 03:46:19 pm »
Goddess Ivy Grey - My Little Dust Mite

Reduced into a microscopic man, I've shrunken you down into a half inch piece of lint! I taunt you for rejecting My earlier advances and tell you that you will be a better sextoy than you ever were a man.I f0.rce you to worship My gorgeous giantess body and I t0.rture you until I've had enough. I laugh at your scre.ams and continue to suff.ocate you and abu se you for My pleasure.

Size: 498 Mb
Time: 00:15:35
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/cac104429ba5c/4044GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3145 on: May 05, 2022, 07:54:18 pm »
Olivia Rose - Tiny Easter Chocolate Man Treat

When attending this Giantess Easter party, I had no idea that instead of chocolate bunnies, there would be tiny chocolate men inside the eggs hidden around! I have no idea how my friend pulled it off, but you look absolutely delicious! Your thick chocolate shell will have to be tasted first and cracked, though, but afterward, I will gladly be swallowing you, my sweet man treats, to slide down my long giantess esophagus into my waiting belly! This was such a sweet surprise. I don't know why I didn't think of the tiny man chocolate combination first!

Size: 345 Mb
Time: 00:09:34

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/14d90897f50f6/4046GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3146 on: May 06, 2022, 07:27:38 pm »
Sahrye Crushing Domination

Sahrye is a giantess, she begins rampaging through the city crushing tiny people beneath her flip flops (All SFX people no plastic). Plenty of giantess dialogue about her giant feet and how she is going to step on, stomp on, squish, squash, crush the tiny people. A group of 3 tiny men are watching the rampage unfold when the leader of the group says "Don't be afraid, this is our city and we will crush whatever stands in our way!" Sahrye hears this, walks over to the group and says "I'm sorry, who is going to crush who?" The group scream as Sahrye crushes all 3 of them in one stomp. The rampage continues. Sahrye spots a tiny on a skyscraper and she picks him up, drops him on the ground and steps on him. Sahrye briefly stops her rampage to taunt the tiny people. While this is happening, one tiny man climbs onto her flip flop and starts shooting her toe. Sahrye says "Hey! Get off my foot you little bug!" Sahrye flicks her foot, causing the tiny to fall off and then she steps on him. Sahrye continues her rampage,  A strong tiny man is hiding behind a wall when Sahrye smashes her foot through the wall and tries to squish him.  Sahrye continues her rampage. Two tiny men confront Sahrye with the lead man saying "You wont get away with this, we're going to stop you". Sahrye laughs and says "Oh please, I've trampled countless giant slayers beneath my feet, you cant win." Sahryes foot kicks the two men, breaking their backs and sending them both flying. The lead guy lands slightly further away than his friend, both unable to get up. Sahrye walks over to the lead man, carelessly stepping on the other man as she does. Sahrye then says "Well, this has been fun, but I think I'm going to step on you now. My giant foot is going to flatten you like the insect you are." This last crush should be both in POV and normal shot; Sahrye raises her foot high above the tiny man and then slowly lowers it down on him, stomping down at the very last second. Sahrye then begins to very, very slowly twist her foot side to side, grinding the tiny man into the ground. Sahrye lifts her foot off him, showing the remains, laughs and says "Oh well, off to the next city now".

Size: 721 Mb
Time: 00:09:18

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a4eca963a8d74/4047GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3147 on: May 07, 2022, 06:30:33 am »
Shrunken to a Tiny Beta

You have always gone around acting like such an alpha man all because of the size of that dick you have in your pants. Well I hate to break it to you but you have came in contact with a greater power who can have you shrunken to any size as pleased. A tiny size is the only one who is suitable for you. Watch that ego of yours shrink, that dick of yours become microscopic You are becoming more & more weak the smaller you become. How does it feel to be on the other side for once, to be the one down looking up??

Size: 759 Mb
Time: 00:17:14

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/09b01e64109fd/4048GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3148 on: May 07, 2022, 06:50:18 pm »
Kitty Quinn & Summer Marshall - Going Into Our Belly Buttons

Size: 192 Mb
Time: 00:06:39
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c671e714d47ff/4049GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3149 on: May 08, 2022, 06:19:50 pm »
Punished By Big  Step Sisters Slippers

Size: 966 Mb
Time: 00:08:55
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3cd4a4bde67fd/4051GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View