Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578402 Posts in 73734 Topics by 28973 Members - Latest Member: Mirage1086 May 04, 2024, 06:33:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mirage  (Read 21652 times)

Online daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Mirage
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2024, 08:33:26 pm »
Link doesn’t work and neither does a search for her on SG

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2024, 08:33:26 pm »

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2024, 08:49:04 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Link doesn’t work and neither does a search for her on SG

It means she's taking a break from sessioning. Whether it's temporary or permanent, time will tell.

Online daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2024, 09:29:20 pm »
I asked her about travel on HBC tonight and she said later this year 

Offline jason123

• New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2024, 11:01:01 pm »
Just got an e-mail travel notification from her saying that her current tour across Europe will be her last.

She just wants to arract more clients and push clients to pay & meet her immediately without waiting the next time. It's a marketing strategy.

She changed her profile page on sessiongirls, nickname and emails a few times in recent months then suddenly disappeared. Then pop up with a new nickname & a cartoon profile and then ninja costume with hiding her face. Why was she reluctant to post her real photos? Probably she thought that people will not recognise her with ninja costume?

Then a member reported this 'Worse session ever' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She was acting like a bipolar recently. Not sure what happened her.

You should know you're not dealing with Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. We know her for long years.

In my experience, she forgets shit all the time. You get what you want eventually but damn it takes a while

Does she smoke weed?

She is mad as a hatter  :(

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2024, 11:01:54 pm »

I saw her on HBC a few weeks ago in free chat vaping excessively.... it was a complete turn off/unprofessional wasn't interested in doing private with her.

Guess you would have to think long and hard before sending her a deposit

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2024, 12:29:55 am »

I saw her on HBC a few weeks ago in free chat vaping excessively.... it was a complete turn off/unprofessional wasn't interested in doing private with her.

Guess you would have to think long and hard before sending her a deposit

I wouldn't send her a deposit, whether she vaped or not. She's another vapid prima donna who is not worth the hassle.

Online daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #96 on: Today at 08:44:55 am »
I met Mirage last year and obviously can only speak for myself, but my experience with Mirage was 100% positive. Communication to arrange the session was quick and easy. There were train strikes the days she was meant to travel to my city and I thought she would just cancel the trip, but she actually went out of her way to book onto a bus which took a couple of hours longer than the train journey. The session itself was easily one of the best I’ve had in the 20 years I’ve been involved in the scene.

I’m sorry that some of say you’ve had a different experience with her.

Last year I had a really negative experience with a couple of girls when trying to arrange a session. Paid deposit promptly, then communication stopped. 1 of them didn’t actually tell me where the session was going to be until 1 hour before and the fact that I lived more than an hour away didn’t seem to register with her. When the session didn’t happen she went online and started a pity party for herself which was indulged by several of her acolytes about how badly I’d treated her….

My point? When we see that a girl we want to meet coming to our city, we get excited and try to set it up as fast as we can and we want it to run smoothly, but that’s not always going to be the case. Sometimes it’s the girls fault - for a genuine reason or not and sometimes it’s our fault. I just try and remember the ones that do run smoothly and luckily for me, my session with Mirage did.

Offline jason123

• New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #97 on: Today at 11:37:58 am »
Last year I had a really negative experience with a couple of girls when trying to arrange a session. Paid deposit promptly, then communication stopped. 1 of them didn’t actually tell me where the session was going to be until 1 hour before and the fact that I lived more than an hour away didn’t seem to register with her. When the session didn’t happen she went online and started a pity party for herself which was indulged by several of her acolytes about how badly I’d treated her….

Sorry to hear that. Who are these girls?

Online daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #98 on: Today at 12:58:05 pm »
I’d rather not say here as I’m not looking for a pity party like she was. Both girls are European and are well known. Apart from the acolytes, I’m sure there will be plenty of guys who have had more positive experience with them than me, so I accept that.

Another thread made what I think is a really good point in that both of them are newer to the scene and have other income streams like OF, Loyal F etc so I feel they know they can make a lot more money from that for less “work.” By “work” I mean travelling for sessions and possibly dealing with no-shows. So why would they lose any sleep about taking the piss out of me when the money from those other streams keeps rolling in.

Since then I’ve focused my time and money on meeting girls who don’t predominantly try and monetise Social Media and that’s working for me so far.

I guess, at my age, I just don’t get these Gen Z girls  :)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View