Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572723 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:24:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Looking to sponsor Canadian athlete
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking to sponsor Canadian athlete  (Read 4982 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Looking to sponsor Canadian athlete
« on: August 08, 2020, 12:55:40 am »
Hi! I'm a Canadian looking to help a fellow Canadian become a champion...or continue to be a champion ;P

Here are a few conditions that I have:

- You must be Canadian. Due to the low value of the Canadian dollar I'd prefer to avoid exchange rates. If you're looking to compete in Canada or planning to move here in the future we can work something out.

- You must be able to support yourself. I'm down for helping you with all your bodybuilding needs, but I will not pay your rent or your bills. It's hard to support a champion when they can't support themselves :(

- I would like updates, preferably at least once a week. Depending on the amount sent, you must be comfortable with skype shows, sending photos and texting. I will respect your wishes of whatever you're comfortable showing.

- You must be single. I know this is a weird request but I don't feel comfortable asking a girl to skype and show me half nude (or fully nude) pics of themselves when they're in a relationship back home, and I'm sure for the most part they're not as well. I'm not looking for a relationship or sex, but I would like a friendship, and if things evolve into more in the future then I would not turn that down.

If you're fine with these conditions, please email me at big.easy312@yahoo.ca

Thank you and good luck

Forum Saradas

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Looking to sponsor Canadian athlete
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 06:49:58 pm »
Offer still stands but I am willing to sponsor Australian athletes too as the exchange rate is similar to Canada.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Looking to sponsor Canadian athlete
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 11:55:58 pm »
 You'd better be able to expand that. BEYOND creepy strings you're attaching.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Looking to sponsor Canadian athlete

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View