Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574468 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:36:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 126662 times)

Gingaa

Ms Melissa
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:56:14 am »
Does anyone know anything about this woman aside from what is on her wb270 page? I'm trying to set up a session with her but am a bit skeptical. There doesn't seem to be any info on her anywhere else.

http://www.wb270.com/ind/MelissaIN.htm

dante

Ms. Melissa
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 03:30:45 pm »
Has anyone had a session with her, http://wb270.com/ind/MelissaIN.htm, or know who she is?

daruud

Re: Ms. Melissa
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 02:42:45 pm »
Dunno could be Melissa Coates? ???

Peace

gdsn1099

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 02:02:52 am »

Doubtful it is Melissa Coates.

Melissa Coates does sessions under the name Layla Lane.

Offline glopez86

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 03:20:10 am »
has anyone had a session with melissa coates?

crazedvole

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 03:40:15 am »
has anyone had a session with melissa coates?

I saw her once a long time ago for MW (of course). She was OK but she was not in good shape at the time. I think she had just had her chest redone also before her face lift.  I might see her again if given the chance but I'm not sure how she is now with the  "Mistress" thing. I'm sure someone with more recent experience can give a better account

kab

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 07:40:32 am »
Years ago I had a muscle session with melissa. this was when she was absolutely beautiful and very muscular. GREAT biceps at that time. I just don't understand why she had all the work done.
She was very pretty

Offline joverh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 12:57:22 pm »
It's not Melissa Coastes...   Melissa Coates is now Layla Lane.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
Who is Ms. Melissa?
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 11:38:15 pm »
Does anyone know who Ms. Melissa is on wb270's site.

Thanks

Memyself

Re: Who is Ms. Melissa?
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 11:39:21 pm »
Please send us her profile link. It's much easier for other members to help you.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 11:41:56 pm »
MS Melissa

Description
Stats: 5-3 1/2  160 lbs offseason, 140 contest, light brown/blonde hair, 16 in biceps, 26 inch quads, 16 inch calves, 42 inch chest
Location: Indianapolis,  but I can travel around Indiana, Ohio and Illinois as well
Specialities: Semi-Competitive,  Fantasy and Domination Wrestling, Scissor Holds, Muscle Flexing and Posing, Lift and Carry,  Sensual  Muscle Worship, Ball Busting, Trampling, Erotic Muscle Dance, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Arm Wrestling, Cat fighting, Spanking,  Domination and other types of fetishes. 
 Contact Info
E-mail: melissasgym@yahoo.com

Additional Information
Ms. Melissa says:  I love a good match and use my strength, stamina, cunning and experience. You will experience an exhilarating encounter and I look forward to wearing you down on the mats :) . I love using diffrent types of holds too. For my other types of specialties I love to have fun. I am open minded and I want you to have a good time. Now when it comes to domination.....I am the big girl in charge and what I say goes. I always looking for new subs to cater to my needs. Overall I want you to have fun and unleash your fantasy and make it a reality with me.

Memyself

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 11:46:01 pm »
I didn't mean the info from the profile page on WB270, but the link itself. Doesn't the profile page feature any pics?

HereticHavoc

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 12:29:31 am »
Here's the profile link to that page he posted the info on, no photo

http://wb270.com/ind/MelissaIN.htm

Also I searched her email address in google, a few things came up, no photo on any links.

I need a picture...

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 02:09:05 pm »
I'll be honest here, I've always though there was NO Ms. Melissa.  I have e-mailed her from 3 different screen names, been polite as can be and have NEVER heard a response.  I thought for sure some dude had made up the name, stats and reviews just to mess with us.  And even though your guess on who it could be seems logical, I find it odd that no one to my knowledge of any credability has ever had a session with her.

MrSteed

Re: Ms Melissa Anyone know who this is?
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 06:01:19 am »
I'm sorta new here. What is the etiquette--is it OK to post the name of someone that wants to stay under the radar?

For now, PM me and I'll prefer to respond that way.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View