Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581433 Posts in 74139 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 21, 2024, 06:40:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?  (Read 5788 times)

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2021, 11:34:12 pm »
I would say Bianca Blance. She defeated Tapered Physique at the Women on Fire event recently in Vegas, and it didn't surprise me after having sessioned with her the day before. She has incredibly strong legs for a woman her size.

She squeezed me harder than a lot of bigger women known for the power of their squeeze. She was by no means the hardest I ever felt, but she had great leg strength, more than enough to have me tapping like crazy.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2021, 12:33:33 am »
Mia Annabella surprised me with her leg strength. Mia is not a physically imposing person, however she most definitely enjoys scissoring the daylights out of you. Mia likes to apply a snug head and neck scissors. At times, I couldn’t hear her talking trash to me because I was distracted from discomfort. Mia didn’t push me past my threshold of pain, however she used the first ten minutes of the session to determine what pain I could tolerate. Mia kept her scissors around 70% for our session. Mia told me she doesn’t work out to get a bodybuilder’s physique. Her workouts are designed to build strength. Mia has awesome and powerful legs.  Mia 5’3” 130lbs.

^^^ 1000% she the only one to KO me several times in scissors

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2021, 12:54:24 am »
Mia Annabella surprised me with her leg strength. Mia is not a physically imposing person, however she most definitely enjoys scissoring the daylights out of you. Mia likes to apply a snug head and neck scissors. At times, I couldn’t hear her talking trash to me because I was distracted from discomfort. Mia didn’t push me past my threshold of pain, however she used the first ten minutes of the session to determine what pain I could tolerate. Mia kept her scissors around 70% for our session. Mia told me she doesn’t work out to get a bodybuilder’s physique. Her workouts are designed to build strength. Mia has awesome and powerful legs.  Mia 5’3” 130lbs.

^^^ 1000% she the only one to KO me several times in scissors

Jerz!  Pursuing CTE for the betterment and welfare of Schmoe Nation!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2021, 02:06:44 pm »
Jana Linke sipple. That might sound strange because she is not small particularly her legs are huge. At one point she was crushing me with her legs while holding me in a full nelson and she didn't even have to cross her ankles. A couple of times she did lock her ankles which was scary but did not use the leverage. 
She also did that thing where she would have your legs between hers and slap them together around your balls. I tried to resist by pushing outward but it only egged her on.

Offline Leo811

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2021, 02:19:56 pm »
One of the ladies who impressed me most was Orsi K. later known as Bora from Budapest. Her scissors were really powerful and crushing. I remember a "Scissor Circle" in Budapest where I was really scissored to knockout (the only in my life). All people who watched this kind of contest, thought that it was the last girl (a slim lady with very sexy legs) who put me to sleep with her powerful squeeze. The truth is that already after the first leg scissors of Bora I was almost unconscious, in any case dizzy, not able to resist any more, so it was very easy for the girl following her to knock me out. I've never disclosed this so as not to ruin the producer's story, but after more than ten years, it's time.

In fact, it took Bora about ten seconds to finish me off and incapacitate me for the rest of the Scissor Circle. I have competed in several hundred sessions and have met many strong and powerful women, but the power of Bora's legs have fascinated me in particular. I also remember an event in Elmshorn near Hamburg, where Bora literally destroyed an opponent with her hard leg scissors until tears flowed. As a leg fetishist, I could have worshipped Bora's legs. 

Since Bora went under the producers at some point, there are not very many videos with her matches, other wrestlers have attracted more attention. But for me she is remembered as a tall, very powerful woman with ultra-strong legs, who was responsible for the only knock-out of my life.

So, I would likt to use this post to praise the strength and force of Bora and her very powerful legs.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2021, 02:28:51 pm »
Trapalicious was much stronger than I expected. Everything she did I tapped pretty quickly and she lifted me a couple of times. Everything she did seemed effortless. When I commented on her strength she responded right away with “I’m only using 20% of my strength”. I love it when they say that.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2021, 02:56:15 pm »
One of the ladies who impressed me most was Orsi K. later known as Bora from Budapest. Her scissors were really powerful and crushing.
She was really good but given her stature I wasn't surprised. Wish I could've met her more than once.

Offline M@xxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2022, 02:08:53 pm »
The most dangerous is Fabi!!! If she wants can put you to sleep at any moment. I’m 6”1 and in very good shape, from the moment she opened the door catch me with one hand and pull me between her legs, I was trying to resist but without a chance, all my body against her one hand and legs, once between her legs, I remember found me scared and start to crying and in a second, lights out. I wake up on the ground with she’s on, standing and looking at me, smiling and asking if I want to continue. I was asking to go with brutal force and she does. She just inclined and with two fingers block the blood flue at a neck level and I was trying to free me with two hand against one of her, some seconds and lights out again. After that first 3-5 minutes, I realize that if she really wants, I will go directly in the hospital. In the 50 minutes left from session, I ask for body worship, and guys, she is not young but what a body, don’t forget, she is judo world champion.

Offline M@xxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2022, 03:18:22 pm »
She is still active in Belgium, she is leaving there, I see her some years ago in her own gym, she has a gym and some people from town is going and take private session there. I don’t see her from that session but I can tell you, I was scared to pee on my pants 

Offline M@xxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2022, 03:44:19 pm »
+32 477 69 43 05 Fabi Antoine

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2022, 09:21:42 pm »
Jolene.

Skylar.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2022, 02:48:06 am »
Jolene.

Skylar.
Not sure if Jolene's actually stronger than it seems or she compensates by just being way meaner than most when she scissors, either way it's awesome and pretty scary. You're fooled because she's so bubbly and warm before both of you get changed.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View