Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577631 Posts in 73535 Topics by 28924 Members - Latest Member: Namco12345 May 02, 2024, 09:01:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Emerald Cup 2014
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emerald Cup 2014  (Read 7351 times)

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
Emerald Cup 2014
« on: June 27, 2014, 01:01:59 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Emerald Cup 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:59:04 am »
More than 12 TB of Female Muscle.

Hey you should Zip or Rar that 12TB up and post em to a multi-filehost for everyone to download.

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 08:14:47 am »
Nice idea Sar Net. Have you any idea how long it would take to down load 12Tb of data? Let alone upload that much to file hosts! They would be banning it before even 20% was uploaded, I imagine.
Maybe when Super dooper Megga ultra lightning fast Broad band over warp space transfer technology has been invented, we might stand a chance of downloading half of 12TB before a Multi file host deletes it.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:06:19 am »
Nice idea Sar Net. Have you any idea how long it would take to down load 12Tb of data? Let alone upload that much to file hosts! They would be banning it before even 20% was uploaded, I imagine.
Maybe when Super dooper Megga ultra lightning fast Broad band over warp space transfer technology has been invented, we might stand a chance of downloading half of 12TB before a Multi file host deletes it.

They have gigabit internet available, I figure that works out too around 100megabyte actual, so it will only take you about 120hours, just turn the critter on each night when you goto bed and you'll be done in something like 15days.

While I'm waiting for the big download I'll put in my request to Santa for 12 2TB hard drives, 6 for the files and 6 for backup, a jackpot winning lottery ticket so I can pay for gigabit internet, and a 60" hd monitor.   

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 07:19:09 am »
Love it, Sar-Net!
I lost all my Femuscle recently, which amounts to about half a tb, and it took over a week of  day and night downloading  to get the files back from the cloud over a 40 mb connection. That has made me invest in more local back up capability, to support the cloud. If I had 12 tb of data like defbb, and it was all backed up on the cloud, I would not be able to get it back within the 30 days limit my provider has before they delete it permanently.
I note you can get 6tb drives now, so maybe Santa could bing you some of those, less bulk in his sack?

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 09:09:56 pm »
Love it, Sar-Net!
I lost all my Femuscle recently, which amounts to about half a tb, and it took over a week of  day and night downloading  to get the files back from the cloud over a 40 mb connection. That has made me invest in more local back up capability, to support the cloud. If I had 12 tb of data like defbb, and it was all backed up on the cloud, I would not be able to get it back within the 30 days limit my provider has before they delete it permanently.
I note you can get 6tb drives now, so maybe Santa could bing you some of those, less bulk in his sack?

6TB sounds pretty good but I try to stay away from bleeding edge as they usually have a few bugs to iron out.
Were almost up to 10TB that's when they will probably start going by tens, 10,20,30,40, then twenties 60,80,100,120, then hundreds 200, 300, 400, 500, then thousands, OH wait then were into what is pectabytes or some such.   By then I hope I have a terabyte up and down internet connection(I'm really getting tired of my slow up speed it takes for ever to bleeping do anything.). 

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 07:48:11 am »
Unforttunately, its Petabytes, not Pectabytes. I'd love to have a Pectabyte of femuscle, few Pecs on Satadas I'd love to byte. Then is it Bicepbytes, Tricepbytes and Quadricepbytes, I wonder?
I hate to think how long it would take to fill a petabyte HD! or back it up. All things are relative, I expect computers (and us) will cope.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Emerald Cup 2014

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View