Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575045 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:39:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Welcome to the Cul de Sac
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welcome to the Cul de Sac  (Read 37395 times)

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Welcome to the Cul de Sac
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 04:33:51 am »
Talk? I would have expected them to jump each other. Great build-up and cannot wait for Claire to start growing. I would love to be in Scott's shoes. K+!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 04:33:51 am »

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2021, 12:08:59 am »
Thanks for the compliments jhunter and wowser1016. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. So, another day and another chapter. Wait, this is chapter 7? I've been doing this for nearly a week now? Cool.

Chapter 7

“Scott, we need to talk” I said the most terrifying sentence any member of a couple can say to the other. I could see the shock in his face.

“I don't think it's gonna be anything too bad.” I said to cut the tension while thinking, I hope that's true.

“You noticed how all the woman are so big and buff, right?”

“It's, kind of impossible to miss. I mean, even some of the guys are pretty fit too.”

What he said was true. I was too focussed on the woman I never noticed the oddness of the men. To be fair to me, the woman are far more obvious.

“Did you hear about the, extra benefits with being at the company? The top level one?” I said nervously. Scott breathed a sigh of relief.

“That's what this was about. The guys mentioned some stuff to me. The girls talked to you?”

“Katie told me that that was how the girls got so big, and that even Collette might have gotten taller because of them.”

“I can imagine that from what I was told.” he sighed.

“The guys told me a little more. I was honestly a little scared to bring it up. And that you, you know, might, like, those woman. You know, more than me?” Scott cracked out, through his nerves.

I almost laughed but was far too touched but what he said than anything.

“Me? What about you? I thought you'd dump me for one of those muscle hotties!”

“What? No way. The person I love is you. Nobody else. Nothings going to change that. Ever. You mean more to me than anything. If you wanted me to quit this job and move to the middle of nowhere I'd move. The only thing I want in this world is to make you happy.”

I can't believe this sappy man. I love him too. I don't want to lose him either. I grabbed onto him.

“Me too. I love you too.” I said through tears. “Scott, your the best guy ever. I wouldn't leave you. Ever.”

Lucky we were lying in bed at the time as he collapsed, all the tension in his body vanishing instantaneously.

“You had me scared. Did you say that on purpose?”

“A little. I needed something to give me a little confidence boost. Talking about something so, weird made it difficult to talk about.”

“I can understand that, but please don't play with my heart like that.”

“I do need to confess something. Katie and I had a muscle worship session at the party. All I did was feel her chest. Nothing more, I promise”

I looked into his shocked face. He took a moment to process what I said.

“That, that. That's a surprise. Was. Was it, good. For you?” he stuttered. I need to be honest.

“It was hot. Super hot. Her pecs felt unbelievable. They were so thick, and my hands were so small holding them.” This wasn't easy for me to admit to him. He's staying silent. It hurts.

“I understand. I've known for a long time about how you feel about strong women.........and you know, I feel the same way.” He paused.

“How would you feel if I, had a muscle worship session with someone like Katie? Even if, it was just feeling her muscles. And I didn't feel anything else but just pleasure, nothing romantic.”

I have to think about an answer. The look in his eyes said he was asking this very seriously.

“I know you like big muscly girls too. I don't want to stop you from having that kind of pleasure, especially since I've just experienced it myself. But, I kind of, just wish, that could be, me, you know what I mean”

That killer silence. 2 seconds felt like 2 slow minutes.

“That's, kind of, the best answer.”

“So, you want to have a muscle worship session, with one of our neighbours?”

“Oh, no. Not what I was meaning at all. Really. The, what did you call them, special perks? Those. Maybe, just maybe, you yourself, could get, like super muscular. Like our neighbours, you know. I don't want to force anything on you though. It's your own decision and I'll support you with whatever you decide.”

So he wants me to to get muscular. Why does this make me love him so much more. Scott took a deep breathe before he continued.

“I'll confess something to you too. You've been so open and honest with me, so it's only fair. Before we met, my fantasy was always to have a very, passionate experience with a women who completely outmuscles me. Someone who makes me look small compared to them.”

“But that changed when we started dating. That woman started to become shorter than me. And her face, that was always just some bodybuilder with a nice face I had seen recently.......... Became your face. It's always been the same now, ever since. It's always your face. What I'm trying to explain, is that your my fantasy girl. With or without muscles, I can't imagine being with anybody else.”

I put my hand into his pyjamas, feeling around for his penis, and he jumped when I start stroking it.

“So, you want me to get muscles. Can you just imagine me, with big, hulking muscles. Remember Lisa, think of me with muscles just like hers. Muscles bursting of my current clothes. Flexing for you. Just for you. Feeling you up, just, like, this.”

And he exploded, shooting faster, harder and more copiously as he orgasmed longer than ever before.

“Wow. I never thought it'd turn you on so much. You know, I'd also love to get huge muscles like that and then have you worship me, every, single, night.”

And he recovered faster than ever before too.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2021, 06:28:35 am »
This is great! Very wholesome :)

Based on info, that one of the girls has changed her height thanks to the Company, what will await Claire in the future besides muscle growth? Height growth, breast expansion?

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2021, 12:45:28 am »
Next day, next chapter. Current progress is working on chapter 15 so we still have another week of chapters to come, minimum. Enjoy todays release everyone.

Chapter 8

He wasn't the only one aroused by our talk. We quickly stripped our pyjamas, or at least we tried. Fumbling about clumsily, especially with Scott's messed up pants.

Foreplay was kept to a minimum as I quickly mounted him, taking the top. I'd rarely been on top before.

“Just imagine me huge. A massive hulk of she-muscle, riding on your cock.”

He asked me to grab his wrists, holding them above his head. We pretended he couldn't move his hands. Imagining the future where this isn't just true, but easy.

“Yes. Thrust, harder. My mega, buff, super, huge, muscle, wife.”

I slowed my pace for bigger, deeper thrusts.

“You want me huge, don't you. Absolutely massive, like Lisa. So big, so strong. I heard she can lift a car. Imagine me so big, so huge, so massive with big bulging beefy muscles. So STRONG I can lift a CAAAAAAAAAR!”

We both came in powerful, simultaneous climaxes. I collapsed next to Scott, still quaking from my orgasm.

“That was amazing. I love you Claire.”

Post sex chat can sometimes be super awkward.

“If we're going to have me get muscular, we need talk everything through.”

“We're talking about this now, Claire?”  he paused. Taking a moment to compose himself.

“So, what do we need to discuss?”

“I already told you everything I know and you said you knew more. So explain.”

“Adam is the head researcher for Diamontte's bio-chemistry's RND department. He got hired for his gene-augmentation tech which can alter the internal bio-chemistry of people. They can actually change almost any part of the body. Height, body fat, hair colour and as we've mainly noticed, how quickly you can gain muscle. Everyone here has access to any of these benefits and much more.”

“So you're saying. We just choose to be, how we want be. Looks, height, muscles?”

“Yeah, basically. So. I sort of,  made my wish about how I'd love for you to look. So, do you have something, anything, you'd wish for me?”

“I think. I really like the idea, of me still be shorter than you, but still being super muscular, especially having bigger muscles than you.”

“So you'd still like me to get some muscles too?”

“You already have some muscles. But some bigger ones would be nice. I think, I like pretty much everything else about us. I like your face and I don't want us to change too much. Just getting the bodies of our dreams would perfect, wouldn't it?”

“Not a bigger penis?”

“Well, I think you're fine. But if you feel, you need something more, sizeable. Then feel free.”

“I can agree with that. I was a bit intimidated by all this but talking it through with you really helped. Your always amazing. I'm so glad you choose to marry a guy like me.”

“Me? Your the special one Scott. I'm just a talentless nerd girl. I still sometimes wonder what you saw you in me to ask me out in the first place.”

“Well, that day, I saw a super cute girl who needed help. Being the suave gentlemen that I am.....”

“Suave gentlemen? Really”

“Am I not your shining knight that rode to your rescue that day? At least that's how I remember it that day.”

“Rode to my rescue?” He really did come to my rescue though.

“Yeah. It's like, one of my most prized achievements in life. I saved a damsel in distress, who didn't truly need my help because she's actually a strong amazing woman. You just need to get out of your head a little more. It's when you over-think things that you make them difficult for yourself. You didn't need me that day. I was just a rock to lean on. But this rock just loved being with you. You were so sweet and smart and and funny and kind and just so, adorable. I was so nervous that day, thinking that you didn't like me or that I was being annoying. You were just so perfect.”

I kissed him in a heat of passion.

“Nearly perfect it turns out. But perfection will be with you soon enough.”

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2021, 02:02:19 am »
Great work so far, good dialog and ideas tossed about. I look forward to more.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2021, 03:03:41 am »
Thanks jhunter. We're finally about to start day 2 which is also a long day for Claire.

Forgot to mention this at the end of the last chapter, so this just gives me an excuse to thank jhunter and everyone else reading this story.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2021, 03:59:54 am »
Thank you for new chapter, The Raven!

Looks like it answered on my question: no other changes to Claire besides muscles :)

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2021, 06:28:12 am »
Very nice job and I am looking forward to the growth! K+!

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2021, 11:21:34 pm »
Thanks for all the support everyone, here's todays chapter.

Chapter 9

New morning, new day. First full day in our new house and as we now know, our new lives. Life's never going to be same again after the decisions we made last night.

John came to pick up Scott before 9am. Scott and I aren't morning people, at all. So we made the guys run a bit late. I also realised that John is the only single member of our community. See that! Our community. We belong here!

The girls arrived a little after 10, well most of them. Valentina wasn't with them.

“Hi sweety!” said Katie at my door.

Michelle and Lisa were with her while Collette was just coming along with a couple of bags. I wonder what she's got in them?

“Hi everyone. Thanks for coming to help me unpack today.”

“It's no sweat. Well no more than we already had earlier.” Katie responded

“Earlier?”

“We like to have a workout together on Sunday mornings.” Michelle explained.

“We do it super early and we didn't want to mess you up on your first morning here.” Katie added.

She must have seen the disappointment on my face at missing out on seeing them all workout. The girls were all wearing baggy tracksuits except Katie who's tracksuit was form fitting, although no garment could hide Lisa's broad shoulders.   

“So Claire, what would like to us all to help you with today. Before we all get distracted” Michelle queried.

“We still need to unpack our kitchenware, boxes with furnishings need to be moved into to the labelled rooms and I need to unpack the last of my clothes.”

“Alright. Collette, would you like to handle the kitchen. Katie and I can move the boxes, and Lisa can help Claire with her clothes.” Michelle suggested. She really was the mum of the group.

Everyone agreed to there jobs.

“The boxes marked for the master bedroom may also have some my clothes so just put them outside the room please. And thank you all for your help today. Sorry to eat up your weekend with housework.”

“Oh no. We didn't have anything interesting planned for today anyway. And helping a friend is always the right thing to do” said Lisa.

We all went to our separate tasks. Most of the clothes unpacked were Scott's at this point. We both thought we'd get to this job last, being the least essential, so this will be a great help.

Lisa and I started unpacking; but after a time filled with pleasant conversations about Lisa's dogs, my job at the book-store and our hobbies, Lisa dropped an anvil.

“So what kind of changes would you like?”

“Huh?” I froze.

What does she mean? Why is she bringing this up now? We're not even half way through the boxes!

“Katie told you about us. And Adam and the guys spoke to Scott about the process. I'm just curious about what you're interested in. It's obvious we all have our interests. So I was just curious?”

I was still stunned by her questions. It was then she noticed my paralysed state.

“Oh my God, was that too personal? I'm so sorry. Everyone here's so open about everything and everything was going so great so I thought it wouldn't be a problem to ask. Claire? Are you okay? Claire”

“Huh, yeah. I think, so.” I said as my brain restarted and I began to blush.

I could see the feelings of guilt on Lisa's face.

“I'm really sorry. I find it really hard to know boundaries when I talk sometimes. It's so much easier to talk to dogs. I just......”

“It's okay. I'm new to this too. It's just, I wasn't expecting that question, yet.”

“Oh, so have you not talked to Scott about it yet?”

“No........ We talked about it last night.”

“So, you guys didn't come to any decisions. Right?”

“No.......... We made a choice. And I think we're happy about it.” I let out nervously. Lisa was surprised.

“Really? You're both sure about what you want? I can tell you we can change things again if any of you change your minds. Or become unhappy with the outcome. It is a lot harder to undo certain changes but......” Lisa began to ramble on

“We won't change our minds. We're both certain.” Breathe in, breathe out.

“I want to be as super muscular as you are Lisa. And so does Scott.” I confessed

“We don't really want any other major changes. Scott wants to get some physical benefits so he can keep up with me, but he wants to be smaller. Muscle wise smaller. We both want to remain how tall we both are. Is that okay?”

It was Lisa's turn to be frozen, unable to speak. I gave her time to collect herself. I also needed the respite.

“Like me? You, want muscles like mine? Are you sure?” Tears started to build up in Lisa's eyes

Offline Activeoneguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2021, 11:47:52 am »
 Enjoying this story very very much.  This is my favorite type of female muscle story so far.  Thanks!

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2021, 11:52:31 pm »
Thanks Activeoneguy. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Here's today's chapter. I really need to stop posting these just after midnight.

Chapter 10

“Lisa.” I grabbed her hand.

“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry. It's, just been, awhile. Since somebody I've only just met, has been so nice to me. And doesn't see me as weird. You even said, you like the way I look.”

“Why wouldn't I. You look so beautiful. Your body is just super amazing. Who wouldn't like those giant muscles?” her drying tears started to flow again.

“Would you like a hug?” I offered. She looked shocked.

“Really? Your not scared?”

“Of coarse not! The only thing I was scared about was someone like you not liking someone like me!”

“I'm sorry.” She sniffled.

“Okay. No more apologies.”

Lisa snivelled a little. Drawing herself inward, for what little it did with someone as big as her.

“I'm sorry. Yes I know, no more apologies. But, I guess I owe you an explanation.”

“You don't owe me anything. You talk about what you want to. Do you want to hear about the dogs my family had when I was growing up?”

This made her smile.

“That'd be nice. I'd love to hear about them. But I want to tell you. Adam and I grew up together. He's a genius, and I was the awkward girl that was a tag along for him. I guess things don't change.” the small smile she had started to fade.

“We both got closer, being bullied by everyone. The only good things in my life were Adam and my doggies. My little fur babies.”

“Adam and I tried to find a way for me to feel better in my own skin. Be more confident. So we started exercising. And I really, really enjoy it. I love working out. I loved seeing and feeling my accomplishments. Adam didn't take to exercising so much, but he really loved me getting bigger. He likes feeling small next to me. And that just encouraged me more. Making me feel better”

“Then he had his big breakthrough. His great idea panned out. Be he needed proof of his work. So I volunteered. It'd now become so easy to build muscle. I'd put on 50lbs in a year, without steroids. That's when we got our contract with Diamontte.”

“We moved here, and life was great at first. But, when I get stressed or anxious, I start working out more. Then I get bigger. But it was still great until she got here. Sophie.”, Those tears again.

She really doesn't need to tell, but now I feel she needs to shed this burden. And I'll gladly help this divine creature.

“Who's Sophie? I've heard that a woman, Rose and her husband live here, but I haven't heard the name Sophie before.”

“She's John's ex-wife. They moved here together, but she didn't fit in. She didn't get along with anyone. Always starting fights with people. Berating others.”

“So she brought back all those memories from before?”  I asked.

Lisa nodded.

“She left when they got divorced. I thought, things would be better with her gone. Then Val and Nick moved in. I know that Val's lovely, but she was so aggressive and intimidating when she first got got here. My home just kept feeling less secure. So I worked out more. And my muscles got bigger. Adam loved it, and so did I. But it did make some things worse. By the time Katie moved in, I was almost as big as I am now, and she was scared of me. I felt horrible. I never wanted to be scary.”

Lisa's tears started to flow again. I just held her hand reassuring her that everything's okay. I never could have imagined someone so big, so muscular, someone who looks so strong could be just as fragile, and insecure as me.

“Katie's been sorry ever since, but it's still a little awkward between us. So when I heard someone new was joining us, I got worried. That's why we were late. I was nervous to go meet you. And now I regret it because you're just so nice.” I squeezed her hand.

“It's all good. I think you're just amazing. What you've done isn't easy for everybody. I'm the same. I struggle with a lot of things. And then it all builds up in my head and it just builds and builds and builds from what ever it was no matter how small, and  just grows into something insurmountable. What I'm saying is, I can relate. And you can always come to me when you ever get anxious. We can talk it out or even work out together. I'd love that.”

Lisa started giggling.

“The first part was me, but you sounded like Michelle at the end there. And maybe a little Katie.”

We both started laughing.

“You said you really like my muscles, and wanted some like them. Would you like a closer look?”

Thanks everyone for reading this for so long, there's still a lot more to come and hope everyone continues to read and enjoy this piece. If anybody has any questions so far about anything I'm open for questions.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2021, 03:21:35 am »
10 chapters in and relly no muscle i  hope things change quickly...

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 05:41:19 am »
Hi slowride10.

I'm not 100% sure I get what your saying. I've already introduced 5 muscular women in the story; 2 at the upper range of physique, 2 with heavy-weight bodybuilder muscles and another with muscles bigger than male Olympia competitors, who is just about to get herself worshipped by our lead character.

If you were referring to the main character not getting muscles in 10 chapters, then you're going to have to wait. This story has a slow start. Claire is getting introduced to a new life and has to meet and learn about her new community before her growth story (which is coming) really gets started. I will say her growth will be quite accelerated (not instantaneous though).

Her first week in the community will still take many more chapters and after that will be longer time skips where we will see her grow and story plots involving the characters will really begin.

Hope this answers some questions people will have. And thanks for the support in this community.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 06:59:39 am »
I like slow progress. So.. Keep going like this ;)

Offline blah8884

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2021, 07:20:53 am »
I'm liking the progression so far. I think you have a knack for all this!

I'm curious about how overhulk will go as well and I think that's more of slowride10's cup of tea. So I suggest checking that story out.

Kudos Raven!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Welcome to the Cul de Sac

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View