Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575956 Posts in 73245 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:50:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Pro Wrestling Divas  |  Brittany Beede aka WWE's Jamie Keyes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brittany Beede aka WWE's Jamie Keyes  (Read 61253 times)

loyens001

Brittany Beede aka WWE's Jamie Keyes
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:22:11 am »
Folks, if you're a fan of WWE, be on the lookout for one Jamie Keyes. Her real name is Brittany Beede. Right now, she's the ring announcer for WWE NXT (on Tuesday Nights at 10PM/9PM Central on SyFy) and for FCW shows. Shes' NO thin cookie-cutter Diva, believe me. She loves to lift and workout like nobody's business. I think she's arguably one of the fittest women to come into WWE in quite some time. Expect a writeup on Jamie soon, and I'm hoping to get an interview with her as part of my women's wrestling site, Divas 411.

Until then, here's the first of hopefully many more pics of Jamie (From WWE.com):

Forum Saradas

Offline saward86

• Activity:
    0%
  • So i start a revolution from my bed.
Re: Brittany Beede aka WWE's Jamie Keyes
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 02:05:36 pm »

muscle123

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 01:25:37 pm »

Offline saward86

• Activity:
    0%
  • So i start a revolution from my bed.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 07:33:38 pm »

Bruticus

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 02:13:14 pm »
Jamie in action.

**********/?d=6R3B695Q

Bruticus

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 02:14:42 pm »
Promo clip of Jamie with a brief bicep flex from one of the twins.

**********/?d=N7HFVH4G

CHAMPIONWO

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 03:49:01 am »

No video, but I have these screen shots.  Karma if you like.  :)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 06:16:11 am »

No video, but I have these screen shots.  Karma if you like.  :)

It'll popup on You Tube. Any of you guys check out the last minute replacement, Kaitlin. She replaced some 6 foot 9 inch tall rookie who got "fired" by Vicki Guerrero.
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwenxt/kaitlyn/photos/studiophotos/

Memyself

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 05:01:48 pm »

It'll popup on You Tube. Any of you guys check out the last minute replacement, Kaitlin. She replaced some 6 foot 9 inch tall rookie who got "fired" by Vicki Guerrero.

C'mon you guys, don't you recognize her? Her real name is Celeste Bonin.....

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978505122

You may or may not have been watching WWE's latest season of NXT on Tuesday September 7, 2010.  On NXT Season 3, WWE introduced a new twist to the contest with all rookie divas competing.  There's six total and one of them is WWE NXT diva Kaitlyn.  She's mentored by Vickie Guerrero, the official consultant for Smackdown, giving her a bit of "heat" if she needed to be any hotter.  Kaitlyn has been working with WWE's developmental league the FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) under the name Ricki Vaughn.

Kaitlyn's real name is Celeste Bonin, she's from Texas, a brunette, and apparently she's obsessed with bodybuilding.  In the YouTube video below, Kaitlyn discusses her love for fitness and lifting weights, as well as goal setting.  You can definitely tell she's in shape after seeing her on NXT Season 3, although she's yet to actually wrestle.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 05:57:43 pm »

C'mon you guys, don't you recognize her? Her real name is Celeste Bonin.....

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978505122

You may or may not have been watching WWE's latest season of NXT on Tuesday September 7, 2010.  On NXT Season 3, WWE introduced a new twist to the contest with all rookie divas competing.  There's six total and one of them is WWE NXT diva Kaitlyn.  She's mentored by Vickie Guerrero, the official consultant for Smackdown, giving her a bit of "heat" if she needed to be any hotter.  Kaitlyn has been working with WWE's developmental league the FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) under the name Ricki Vaughn.

Kaitlyn's real name is Celeste Bonin, she's from Texas, a brunette, and apparently she's obsessed with bodybuilding.  In the YouTube video below, Kaitlyn discusses her love for fitness and lifting weights, as well as goal setting.  You can definitely tell she's in shape after seeing her on NXT Season 3, although she's yet to actually wrestle.

We know. There's already a thread about her. Good looking out. You know me. I'm not into "little" fitness girls. If it was Wendy McMaster, I would've recognized her.

CHAMPIONWO

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 03:19:19 pm »

Offline zfzfzf

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 11:31:08 am »

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Pro Wrestling Divas  |  Brittany Beede aka WWE's Jamie Keyes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View