Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579649 Posts in 73837 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 06:16:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 130749 times)

Offline tbinalmit

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2021, 07:44:58 pm »
Just saw TP and HOLY WAS IT EUPHORIA! I can't even describe the thing's she did to me without getting hard lol. 10000000000000000/10 recommend and WILL DEFINITELY SEE AGAIN NO QUESTION.

What kind of session did you get?

I got what I expected and things I didn't expect ;). It was very typical domination stuff, wrestling, L&C, muscle and abs worship (BANGING BODY and she's so lean and has such a small waist BUT SO FREAKING STRONG!). And then it turned very dom which I loved and I got completely over powered by her and let's say I got some things I didn't expect hehe. No sex though which I didn't want anyways.

Offline jiggamanai

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #271 on: February 16, 2021, 01:07:32 am »
She’s truly wonderful. Saw her in Chicago and Baltimore for a MW session last year and had a great time. Look forward to seeing her in DC next month. It looks like she’s in great shape!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #272 on: March 08, 2021, 03:25:48 am »
Was going to session with her today but bad luck again. She tore her knee in a session in Austin and is cancelling the rest of her traveling. I feel bad for her and hope she recovers. I say bad luck because I was going to session with Peaks and Severa early last year and both of them had to cancel when COVID hit. No one's fault, but three girls I would really like to see.  Crazy

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #273 on: March 08, 2021, 04:22:14 am »
Was going to session with her today but bad luck again. She tore her knee in a session in Austin and is cancelling the rest of her traveling. I feel bad for her and hope she recovers. I say bad luck because I was going to session with Peaks and Severa early last year and both of them had to cancel when COVID hit. No one's fault, but three girls I would really like to see.  Crazy

I have had bad luck too. First I was to see Ms Melissa last month but the bad weather got in the way three times then she got in a car accident. Then I was going to see TP this week but I got the same message about her knee. But my luck is not as bad as getting in a car accident or throwing my knee out. (perspective)
Also if her knee is as bad as she says it is, I doubt she is going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Between Laura Vukov, Scar and now TP it's a wonder the women wrestle at all. It's too easy to get hurt. They should all just stick to muscle worship. Its safer. ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2021, 03:34:19 am »
True, Warhawk, perspective. I feel bad for her and hope she gets better. Women wrestling men all day on a travel tour must put a lot of strain on their bodies especially as small as tapered physique is.  I hope 2021 is better and looks like it will be for us sessioners and the sessionettes. BTW did you get your deposit back yet?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2021, 04:38:51 am »
True, Warhawk, perspective. I feel bad for her and hope she gets better. Women wrestling men all day on a travel tour must put a lot of strain on their bodies especially as small as tapered physique is.  I hope 2021 is better and looks like it will be for us sessioners and the sessionettes. BTW did you get your deposit back yet?

I have not asked her and she has not offered. I figured she was drugged out of her gord right now since she said she could barely move when she got hurt
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2021, 07:17:05 pm »

I have had bad luck too. First I was to see Ms Melissa last month but the bad weather got in the way three times then she got in a car accident. Then I was going to see TP this week but I got the same message about her knee. But my luck is not as bad as getting in a car accident or throwing my knee out. (perspective)
Also if her knee is as bad as she says it is, I doubt she is going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Between Laura Vukov, Scar and now TP it's a wonder the women wrestle at all. It's too easy to get hurt. They should all just stick to muscle worship. Its safer. ;D

Muscle worship, domination and non competitive wrestling with no lifting is the three safest forms of seasioning. I pretty much have only done that in my sessions for a bunch of years now due to my safety and theirs.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #277 on: March 14, 2021, 04:44:56 pm »
Muscle worship, domination and non competitive wrestling with no lifting is the three safest forms of sessioning. I pretty much have only done that in my sessions for a bunch of years now due to my safety and theirs.
Iirc Jen Abshire told me her injuries (she thinks) happened while she was doing lifts. It's one of the reasons I don't usually ask for them with smaller ladies, the very limited upside for me isn't worth the risk to them that they strain something. TP herself had to badger me a bit to tell her it was ok to start. Man, she has had a rough last few months. I hope the end of 2021 is way better than it's started for her.

Offline rockit31

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #278 on: March 27, 2021, 03:10:58 am »
This is peculiar gentlemen.  I have booked a session with her this coming April 10.   She has made no mention in our email correspondence that she is hobbled with knee injury.    Maybe the injury is not  too severe.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #279 on: March 28, 2021, 02:39:45 am »
Wouldn't be too sure. Had a session scheduled with her earlier this week and she informed me one week in advance that she would not be able to do it due to her injury. Am guessing she's going to tell you something similar next week.

Offline rockit31

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #280 on: March 28, 2021, 03:13:49 am »
Sounds like she is hurt but doesn't want to cancel future bookings with hopes that she is well enough by the future dates.   Ok,  thank you for heads up.   I won't be so disappointed now if that does indeed happen.   Man,  you guys really sold her abilities here.   How could I not pass up the opportunity since she is coming to my town!   Nobody comes to my town!   Lol!   

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2021, 12:49:19 pm »
When she's ready...she will be reaaaaly ready!!!  Has had some unfortunate and reccuring physical "setbacks" the past year or so, but was healthy until her knee gave way doing an L&C recently.  I had the pleasure of seeing her right before and as always she was at her best :wow: 

Offline rockit31

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #282 on: April 01, 2021, 02:22:37 pm »
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #283 on: May 28, 2021, 01:49:06 am »
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

She will be on the shelf for awhile but well worth it the wait!

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #284 on: May 28, 2021, 03:03:16 am »

her husband still in the dark about what she does? sounds about right

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View