Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579655 Posts in 73837 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 07:58:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 130751 times)

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2020, 03:34:24 pm »
the dates look about the same if I remember correctly-  nothing listed on sessiongirls-  and she removed IG account- I've seen her several times and she hasn't replied to an e-mail I sent a few days ago-  she usually is pretty quick responding-  so I am begin to wonder if the tour dates are accurate-

She had listed dates for Chicago a week or two earlier than what's up currently.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2020, 03:34:24 pm »

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2020, 02:15:40 pm »
Took a look at Taperphysique's Sessiongirls profile and from what I could tell seems as if her surgery went well and she is recovering. But then I read the quote below and was stunned. Have never had the pleasure of meeting her, from what I have seen in reviews, what is going on seems nuts to me. From her profile -

"Well to start off this has been one hell of a year. If anyone would have asked me last year if the things that have transpired this year were possible I would have told them no way! But I guess the strong will survive. The pandemic has kept me from working since March and I also had some corrective surgery that had complications which resulted in yet another surgery from which Im now recovering. During this horrible and difficult time I had yet another tragedy occur and now I am facing a serious criminal charge for which I am innocent. Any of you who know me personally can testify as to the type of person I am and know I would never hurt anyone or do anything wrong. I am ethical and I am a family person and a business woman and I genuinely care about people. If anyone has it in their heart to help myself and my family during this difficult time so that I can secure an attorney and fight for justice in this nightmare and move forward I would be extremely grateful. Thank you for taking the time to read my message Even a small gift will help right now My PayPal is ekelly61@cfl.rr.com God bless all of you and I hope we can recover as a country during this difficult time as well!"

Anyone know the details of this problem to befall Taperphysique?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2020, 08:06:30 pm »
Took a look at Taperphysique's Sessiongirls profile and from what I could tell seems as if her surgery went well and she is recovering. But then I read the quote below and was stunned. Have never had the pleasure of meeting her, from what I have seen in reviews, what is going on seems nuts to me. From her profile -

"Well to start off this has been one hell of a year. If anyone would have asked me last year if the things that have transpired this year were possible I would have told them no way! But I guess the strong will survive. The pandemic has kept me from working since March and I also had some corrective surgery that had complications which resulted in yet another surgery from which Im now recovering. During this horrible and difficult time I had yet another tragedy occur and now I am facing a serious criminal charge for which I am innocent. Any of you who know me personally can testify as to the type of person I am and know I would never hurt anyone or do anything wrong. I am ethical and I am a family person and a business woman and I genuinely care about people. If anyone has it in their heart to help myself and my family during this difficult time so that I can secure an attorney and fight for justice in this nightmare and move forward I would be extremely grateful. Thank you for taking the time to read my message Even a small gift will help right now My PayPal is ekelly61@cfl.rr.com God bless all of you and I hope we can recover as a country during this difficult time as well!"

Anyone know the details of this problem to befall Taperphysique?

Did a bunch of sleuthing on this this morning. Am not going to reveal any names or where she lives as she deserves the utmost privacy. And for the record, I have not discussed this with TP and am merely someone who has sessioned with her multiple times in the past.

I managed to pull up her the arrest warrant taken out by the detectives provided on the court website.  Apparently, she is being accused of being an accessory after the fact to attempted second degree murder. Her boyfriend got in a fight with another guy and that guy received serious injuries. Having overhead the fight and having feared for her safety, TP locked herself in the bedroom while her boyfriend fled before the police could arrive. The police questioned TP and asked her why she didn't call the cops herself. TP said she was afraid and kept herself hidden for that very reason. The detective allegedly told her that if he sees her try to aid her boyfriend in any way, he will take a warrant out against her. TP said she understood. A couple weeks later, police allegedly saw TP and her boyfriend in the same car and took a warrant out against her for aiding and abetting him. Bond was set at $50,000.

Sounds the like the cops are trying to get her to flip on her boyfriend in order to assure that he gets convicted. In exchange for her testimony, they'll probably offer a sweetheart plea deal.

And before anyone ask, I will NOT provide any further information.  TP is a very good woman, does not deserve to have her name dragged through the mud and needs all the support she can get. If anyone can find it in their hearts to chip in to her legal defense, I believe she would appreciate it. From the look of her online court records, she simply has a court appointed attorney at the moment (who sill probably just tell her to plea guilty).

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2020, 08:55:28 pm »
Either a lot of details are left out or the police are up to some bullcrap. In order for her to be charged as an accessory, she had to set him up for a beating, participated in the beating, met with this guy with her boyfriend knowing he intended to harm him or another crime was committed in which she was involved. An example would be a drug deal or financial transaction gone wrong. Then they decide to press charges against her because they saw her in the car with her boyfriend two weeks later? That doesn't make sense.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2020, 10:00:54 pm »
Either a lot of details are left out or the police are up to some bullcrap. In order for her to be charged as an accessory, she had to set him up for a beating, participated in the beating, met with this guy with her boyfriend knowing he intended to harm him or another crime was committed in which she was involved. An example would be a drug deal or financial transaction gone wrong. Then they decide to press charges against her because they saw her in the car with her boyfriend two weeks later? That doesn't make sense.
A lot of details are left out. I found the same court records. I'd cut and paste if I could, but they're PDF's of scanned documents. Here's my summary of the warrant with no omissions:

Police were called to investigate an assault at TP's residence.
They found a guy badly beaten, later identified as a friend of TP's, and had him transported to the hospital.

They interviewed TP, and this was what she said:
She was arguing with her BF on the phone.
She assumed he wasn't coming over, so she invited her friend/neighbor over to hang out and play cards.
They fell asleep in chairs on her patio.
TP awoke to find her BF kicking and punching her friend.
Her BF then fled.
TP said her BF was a very jealous person.
TP locked herself in the bedroom and stayed on her phone with her friend.
TP said the last she saw of her friend, he was crawling off the patio towards his residence.
When asked why she hadn't called the police, TP said she was afraid.

Police advised TP that they had probable cause to to arrest her BF, and if she assists the BF in evading law enforcement, she would be criminally charged.

An arrest warrant was obtained for the BF on the violation of Attempted Homicide without Premeditation, and turned over to the U.S. Marshal.

The Marshals arrested the BF in the presence of TP. They were found together in TP's mother's car. Investigation found that TP had not been at her residence for several days prior to the arrest. Based on the warning given to TP regarding assisting her BF, and TP's acknowledgement that she understood, a warrent was obtained, and she was subsequently arrested as an Accessory after the fact.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2020, 10:04:55 pm »
Someone left a horrible review about her boyfriend jumping him on sessiongirls. I don’t know if it is there or not anymore but the last review she ever had was that. She is a sweetheart, super smart girl, and I doubt she would ever wish anything wrong on anyone ever. 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2020, 10:06:54 pm »
A lot of details are left out. I found the same court records. I'd cut and paste if I could, but they're PDF's of scanned documents. Here's my summary of the warrant with no omissions:

Police were called to investigate an assault at TP's residence.
They found a guy badly beaten, later identified as a friend of TP's, and had him transported to the hospital.

They interviewed TP, and this was what she said:
She was arguing with her BF on the phone.
She assumed he wasn't coming over, so she invited her friend/neighbor over to hang out and play cards.
They fell asleep in chairs on her patio.
TP awoke to find her BF kicking and punching her friend.
Her BF then fled.
TP said her BF was a very jealous person.
TP locked herself in the bedroom and stayed on her phone with her friend.
TP said the last she saw of her friend, he was crawling off the patio towards his residence.
When asked why she hadn't called the police, TP said she was afraid.

Police advised TP that they had probable cause to to arrest her BF, and if she assists the BF in evading law enforcement, she would be criminally charged.

An arrest warrant was obtained for the BF on the violation of Attempted Homicide without Premeditation, and turned over to the U.S. Marshal.

The Marshals arrested the BF in the presence of TP. They were found together in TP's mother's car. Investigation found that TP had not been at her residence for several days prior to the arrest. Based on the warning given to TP regarding assisting her BF, and TP's acknowledgement that she understood, a warrent was obtained, and she was subsequently arrested as an Accessory after the fact.

Where y’all getting all this?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2020, 10:19:08 pm »
Thanks, Bruce. Things are a little clearer to me now. Let's see how this plays out.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2020, 10:22:25 pm »
Where y’all getting all this?
Court records are public and searchable if you know her name and the county.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2020, 10:30:08 pm »
Hoping everything turns well for her. She is seriously the coolest girl out there Who does sessions.  Good hearted woman, loves her kids.  Works hard

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2020, 11:16:02 pm »
Someone left a horrible review about her boyfriend jumping him on sessiongirls. I don’t know if it is there or not anymore but the last review she ever had was that.
It's gone now apparently. When did you see this?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2020, 02:44:48 am »

If that is true she had better start doing some fast talking in a hurry.

She was caught in the same car after being warned not to be around him.
The (ex, i would guess) BF may decide to be a jerk and implicate her no matter what the truth is. "Yes judge, I called her and laid on the sweet talk and we were going to get back together and that is when we were caught." And since she was in the car with him, what can she say?

Also this makes that review about the boyfriend busting in on a session sound more plausible.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2020, 02:46:23 am »
If all this is true....I wish the best for her. I have to ask the question..."why do these session women get involved with these type of people?".  I know a few who have. Then again I have to ask..."is this a 3rd party trying to make money off her or an E-money scam?". I would not send funds to a random paypal request.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2020, 03:06:58 am »

If that is true she had better start doing some fast talking in a hurry.

She was caught in the same car after being warned not to be around him.
The (ex, i would guess) BF may decide to be a jerk and implicate her no matter what the truth is. "Yes judge, I called her and laid on the sweet talk and we were going to get back together and that is when we were caught." And since she was in the car with him, what can she say?
The prosecutor has to prove she was trying to give him a place to hide from law enforcement or otherwise help him avoid arrest/prosecution. The fact that they're in the same car after this violent episode at her house is. . . certainly iffy, but not in itself proof of guilt. I can buy her not being at her house if she was out traveling like usual, but I would get as many friends and family members as possible to come out and speak on my wherabouts for those two days if I were in her position and knew I wasn't trying to help him hide from the law.

Also this makes that review about the boyfriend busting in on a session sound more plausible.
I didn't see that review, but I agree. If I were the dude this happened to, I'd be pissed off and would be screaming from the rooftops on every review site I could. If I were TP, once this business was over, I'd take out an order of protection against this boyfriend character and stay the hell away from him.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2020, 04:55:10 am »
Someone left a horrible review about her boyfriend jumping him on sessiongirls. I don’t know if it is there or not anymore but the last review she ever had was that.
It's gone now apparently. When did you see this?

I wanna say 3-4 weeks ago. The guy basically said he fought for his life against her BF. It was probably this guy...

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View