Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572772 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:43:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overhead lift  (Read 29086 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Overhead lift
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2023, 01:26:42 pm »
*also*
Alexis Luna from the UK (visiting North America again next month) not mentioned over here yet, fantastic with heavy lifts, and I did mention that when I commented in her thread.
She overhead lifted you and you didn’t think much of it?
Seems weird saying it like that but yeah, kind of, I have done a lot of sessions where it happened and had a handful of girlfriends who were capable of it.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2023, 01:26:42 pm »

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2023, 11:42:27 pm »
*also*
Alexis Luna from the UK (visiting North America again next month) not mentioned over here yet, fantastic with heavy lifts, and I did mention that when I commented in her thread.
Seems weird saying it like that but yeah, kind of, I have done a lot of sessions where it happened and had a handful of girlfriends who were capable of it.

Sounds like we need some details of this particular session and the lifts including overhead that were done. Lol.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2023, 07:35:17 am »
*also*

What’s your height and weight?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2023, 05:32:45 pm »
5'9 been between 170-185 over the years. I only mention being lifted by ladies if it seemed easy for her, which would mean they can probably also lift bigger 'normal size' guys.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2023, 06:46:41 am »
5'9 been between 170-185 over the years. I only mention being lifted by ladies if it seemed easy for her, which would mean they can probably also lift bigger 'normal size' guys.

Hhhhmmmm…..

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2023, 08:13:47 pm »
Did these sessions take place in low gravity settings? Amazing that it happens so often that it doesn't even merit a mention.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2023, 07:10:58 am »
Did these sessions take place in low gravity settings? Amazing that it happens so often that it doesn't even merit a mention.

I call….

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2023, 04:03:06 pm »
Its not that unusual. Loading a 180 lbs guy on your shoulders and lifting him using your legs and arms is different than sitting down and doing shoulder presses with 90lbs dumbells in each arm. I can see a lot of sessionwrestlers being able to do this though I imagine few offer it for fear of injury on either end. 

Look up girls into weightlifting. There are 16 year old girls doing clean and jerk with almost 250 lbs who don't even look that muscular.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2023, 04:43:49 pm »
It's really not though, if a lady is in good shape (obvious regular gymgoer) and near my own weight I'm surprised if she can't do it. Like I said if she's notably smaller I will mention it if others somehow haven't already.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2023, 01:10:44 am »
Was effortlessly pressed by Anula, her ability was impressive even given her huge size. Not sure how she would hold up over a full lifts focused session, that's not my thing.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2023, 02:21:31 pm »
Was effortlessly pressed by Anula, her ability was impressive even given her huge size. Not sure how she would hold up over a full lifts focused session, that's not my thing.

Can you share your weight & how the lift was performed?
Cheers

Offline Jethro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2023, 05:14:37 am »
This guy boyofwinter once said Aeraka lifted him overhead. When I met her after that, she said she had never done it before. She couldn't do it with me upon trying and I weigh about the same as boyofwinter . He's also said he met a new girl from Finland.( I think that was the country)  I questioned him on it. He said he met her BEFORE she listed her profile in Finland. He also said he met one of the bigger girls from Canada who was new on the scene during the virus with the borders still closed. Where is the latest girl from that supposedly lifted him overhead ? This guy boyofwinter is a big liar and weirdo. Sick of him posting lies. Some guys will probably seek sessions based on his lies and end up wasting their time and money
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2023, 09:03:12 pm »
This guy boyofwinter once said Aeraka lifted him overhead. When I met her after that, she said she had never done it before. She couldn't do it with me upon trying and I weigh about the same as boyofwinter . He's also said he met a new girl from Finland.( I think that was the country)  I questioned him on it. He said he met her BEFORE she listed her profile in Finland. He also said he met one of the bigger girls from Canada who was new on the scene during the virus with the borders still closed. Where is the latest girl from that supposedly lifted him overhead ? This guy boyofwinter is a big liar and weirdo. Sick of him posting lies. Some guys will probably seek sessions based on his lies and end up wasting their time and money
Welllll doggies Jethro.... (Gotta have a talk with that boy some time...)

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2023, 07:08:56 pm »
It is sad to think that there could be fake accounts of sessions posted which would get others to want to book with a particular session lady only to be disappointed.  Mostly this effects the Lift and Carry community versus other types of sessions.  It should be noted though just because someone can lift a particular bar weight overhead doesn’t mean they can do it with a human body.  The weight distribution is different and people are not stable when you lift them.  For example, I’ve met ladies who benchpress way more than I weigh but couldn’t bench me, for various reasons.  So when you do find that person that can perform the lift you fantasize about it is special and not typical. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2023, 06:48:34 pm »
Ah yes, I'm sure Arekah would say that given the fact there were pics and videos showing her doing it more than a decade ago on the net not to mention testimonials on her Y group from back then as well. Really, that one's embarrassing. And the Canadian border was never 'closed' 3 years ago for work related travel. Like I said, embarrassing.
Can you share your weight & how the lift was performed?
Cheers
Near 175lbs at the time I think. Hands under legs and back.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View