Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581349 Posts in 74138 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 06:41:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Geisi Silva - New pics!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Geisi Silva - New pics!  (Read 28145 times)

Offline zkorpion

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Geisi Silva - New pics!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 01:27:37 pm »

railander

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 01:42:33 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2020, 08:34:36 pm »
Geisi Cyborg Silva

Fitness Model, Bodybuilder

Geisi “Cyborg” Silva is a bodybuilder and fitness model, who’s achieved great success in the Brazilian competition circuit. She rose to fame in 2016 after winning her first IFBB Pro competition, and has since claimed her place among Brazil’s greatest athletes.

However, the success Geisi enjoys today didn’t happen overnight, it was developed through years of hard work. Geisi says she’s proud of the positive attitude that she developed through her years of training for high level of competitions.

In Geisi’s words “I love all my workouts, and I’m so proud of myself”. This attitude has been necessary during fiercely competitive competition periods, as she has had to juggle family commitments with her training.

Cyborg is a key figure in the Brazilian bodybuilding scene; this is her story:

“I see many people idealizing the body of another person…but we are unique, we are individuals!”.

Athlete Statistics

Full Name: Geisi Silva

WEIGHT                                   HEIGHT                YEAR OF BIRTH   NATIONALITY
145 - 155lbs (65.8 - 70.3kg)   5'8" (172.5cm)        1993                   Brazilian

PROFESSION                       ERA
Fitness Model, Bodybuilder     2010

“I was nervous, my mouth trembled, but I gave it my best shot”

Accomplishments

• Winner of the IFBB Manaus Wellness competition 2016
  • Fitness Model

“We only see what we have to improve when we are on the stage”.

“Never give up and never forget your goals”.

Training

Geisi’s training routine has allowed her to transform her physique in just three years. She constantly pushes past plateaus, and builds lean muscle mass through heavy weight-lifting sessions.

She loves training her legs in particular, and her normal leg day session is detailed below.

Geisi’s leg routine

• Leg press 705lb  (4 sets of 8 reps)
  • Squats 132lbs (4 sets of 10 reps)
  • Lunges (4 sets of 10 reps)

“Train and diet to stay in your best shape, only then you will be happy with yourself”.

Nutrition

Competition Diet

From 2011 to 2014, Geisi managed to add 38 pounds to her frame. She says this transformation from 108 to 146 pounds, was due to her diet of nutritious foods. She eats a traditionally Brazilian diet, which allows her to hit her daily macro-nutrient needs easily – as it’s filled with he all three essential, fats, proteins, and carbs.

Throughout her journey in bodybuilding and dieting, her favorite meal has been breakfast- which she looks forward to everyday. Geisi regularly posts her breakfast recipes online for fans, and here is one example:

Brazilian pancakes:

• 4 large bananas
  • 2 large scoops of whey isolate
  • 3 eggs
  • 15 tablespoons of oats
  • Sweetener to taste
  • Mix everything in the blender and pour into the pan

Off Season Diet

When she isn’t counting her carbs during the competition season, Geisi likes to fill up with a heavy breakfast before the gym. She also likes to add whey protein to classic dessert recipes, which allows her to hit her macros and satisfy her sweet tooth at the same time. This is her ingredient list for whey protein carrot cake:

• Oats (1 cup)
  • Eggs (4)
  • Raisins 4 tablespoons
  • Vanilla whey protein powder (4 scoops)
  • Carrots (400 g)
  • Sweetener 3/4 of a cup
  • Vanilla extract 1 tablespoon
  • Cinnamon 1 tablespoon

“Off-season is the life, baby!”.

Whey protein is central in Geisi’s diet, and without it, she would struggle to achieve the results she has seen. During the off season, she likes to eat the occasional cheat meal. But, she also focuses on getting her supplement stack right, so that she can be ready for competition season within a few weeks notice.

“I was inspired by myself, to stay in my best shape”.

Idols and Influences

Geisi’s main inspiration comes from her family in Brazil. Her partner is also a bodybuilder, and her mother-in-law prepares a lot of her meals during the competition season.

She doesn’t look toward bodybuilding legends for inspiration but instead, she’s inspired by her own daily progress.

What we can learn from Geisi “Cyborg” Silva

Geisi has always been a self-motivated individual, dedicated to her own goals and focused on the future, rather than the past. Her competition win is an example of what can be achieved with hard work, and a lot of self-confidence.

She also highlights the importance of practice and self development. She worked her way through the amateur rankings for years before eventually winning a Pro tournament; if we can learn anything, it’s that greatness has to be earned through sacrifice.
[/list]
I Saradas

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #18 on: Today at 06:16:10 am »
Geisi Silva

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Geisi Silva - New pics!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View