Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576644 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:58:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do not trust WB270 site  (Read 76952 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Do not trust WB270 site
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2015, 03:49:36 pm »
   I like the more defiant Bill on here even if it is not a conscious change.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

lort888

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2015, 11:13:59 pm »
 I would have never found or read this thread if the generically-named "Female Bodybuilding" didn't point it out to me.

I've now read all 6 pages of this thread as the thickly-muscled physique of Bella and her reasonable proximity to Dallas interested me.

I've got a problem with the title of this thread: "Do not trust WB270 site". Why? I've been doing sessions since 1996 and nearly ALL of them I'd found the session provider through wb270.

How many times have I found the wrestler wasn't who she said she was? Never. That's a pretty good ratio, I'd say, wouldn't you?  :bravo:

I can't remember who, but I believe there was one email address where I never got a response from the sessionette and I asked wb270 about it, and he took down the girl because he'd said there was some issue with email - as he couldn't get responses either.

With the amount of times wb270 has personally responded to this thread yet NOT taken the profile down, there must be a reason. I've just vouched for the overall reliability of wb270's site.

So think about it...

If anyone of you would like me to go down to Houston and PERSONALLY verify Bella, please write here and we'll discuss it.

Duke69

« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2015, 01:14:52 am »
I would have never found or read this thread if the generically-named "Female Bodybuilding" didn't point it out to me.

I've now read all 6 pages of this thread as the thickly-muscled physique of Bella and her reasonable proximity to Dallas interested me.

I've got a problem with the title of this thread: "Do not trust WB270 site". Why? I've been doing sessions since 1996 and nearly ALL of them I'd found the session provider through wb270.

How many times have I found the wrestler wasn't who she said she was? Never. That's a pretty good ratio, I'd say, wouldn't you?  :bravo:

I can't remember who, but I believe there was one email address where I never got a response from the sessionette and I asked wb270 about it, and he took down the girl because he'd said there was some issue with email - as he couldn't get responses either.

With the amount of times wb270 has personally responded to this thread yet NOT taken the profile down, there must be a reason. I've just vouched for the overall reliability of wb270's site.

So think about it...

If anyone of you would like me to go down to Houston and PERSONALLY verify Bella, please write here and we'll discuss it.

Was wb270 around in 1996?  What year did it begin?  Although you make some very forceful arguments im not sure very many of us will take your vouch very seriously as you you have 5 posts as of now and had to dig pretty deep to find this thread.  I smell someone with an agenda,

lort888

« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2015, 03:14:23 am »
No agenda, Duke69. I've been around on Unrealmuscle (back when they were a thing) for MANY years. If you've never heard of lort888 (Leonard Ortega) then sounds like YOU are the newbie.

I'm personal friends with Polite Society (NO that doesn't mean I am him LOL) and actually been a member here before - but lost interest. Then Saradas changed servers - and my account got lost. At one time my name was shortened to "LR" but I don't know if those posts are still here (and as I said I don't know how to search - if that's even an option).

Before Unreal I'd been on DtV (Diana the Valkyrie) for MANY MANY years and have traveled a LOT to shows over the years. Lots of folks I recognize familiar names, artax, hwillish, to name two (hwillish as well as Polite Society have met me in person).

On I think it was this thread, wb270 said he'd been around since 1993 - but my first session in 1996 was through I think AMFEM. If you don't know what that is, there's google.  :funny:

I don't remember how I booked my second session - I think it was through Cheryl Harris but that's freakin 19 years ago, so I don't remember.

If you have any other questions, feel free to text me. But to pull the agenda card, that's ludicrous.

And I stated how I found this thread (the generically-named "Female Bodybuilding" alerted me to it).

Here's the thread I came from: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=244513.0;topicseen

I'm one of the most earnest and real posters, you'll ever meet.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2015, 11:25:28 am »
Anybody who complains about a free service of any kind is generally an arse. That's my two pennies on the subject.

I couldn't agree more. Also personally, I've been using WB270.com for almost ten years ( since 2006) and I have yet to be cheated or scammed. Needless to say I'm very satisfied with the service provided by WB270. Now with that said, in any industry it is up to the buyer / consumer to do research of product before purchasing.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2015, 11:33:09 am »
Unfortunately I'm one of victims of Bella! About 20 days ago, I found her through wb270 then I emailed her for arranging a private session. She requested to to pay deposit via bitcoin, after my bitcoin payment she disappeared. She never replies my emails now. Please help!

Please ask WB270 owner to compensate your loss.
I Saradas

Duke69

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2015, 01:08:01 pm »
No agenda, Duke69. I've been around on Unrealmuscle (back when they were a thing) for MANY years. If you've never heard of lort888 (Leonard Ortega) then sounds like YOU are the newbie.

I'm personal friends with Polite Society (NO that doesn't mean I am him LOL) and actually been a member here before - but lost interest. Then Saradas changed servers - and my account got lost. At one time my name was shortened to "LR" but I don't know if those posts are still here (and as I said I don't know how to search - if that's even an option).

Before Unreal I'd been on DtV (Diana the Valkyrie) for MANY MANY years and have traveled a LOT to shows over the years. Lots of folks I recognize familiar names, artax, hwillish, to name two (hwillish as well as Polite Society have met me in person).

On I think it was this thread, wb270 said he'd been around since 1993 - but my first session in 1996 was through I think AMFEM. If you don't know what that is, there's google.  :funny:

I don't remember how I booked my second session - I think it was through Cheryl Harris but that's freakin 19 years ago, so I don't remember.

If you have any other questions, feel free to text me. But to pull the agenda card, that's ludicrous.

And I stated how I found this thread (the generically-named "Female Bodybuilding" alerted me to it).

Here's the thread I came from: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=244513.0;topicseen

I'm one of the most earnest and real posters, you'll ever meet.

So many words, so little content

Offline doriteman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2015, 04:14:07 am »
Good to see you on here, Lort.  I would love you to verify Bella's identity but you're likely to just waste a lot of gas.

Female Bodybuilding, in his shameful attempt to kiss up to a female bodybuilder, has besmirched a man who has helped thousands of FBB's to make money for over 20 years without asking for a dime.  The numerous well know FBB's still listed on his site should more than verify his credibility.

lort888

« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2015, 09:14:14 pm »
You speak the truth, doriteman. Cheers.

Sadly this Duke guy seems late to the party. 

I've been here on and off. Sadly, as I've gotten older, I tend to lose interest when I see doubting Thomas newbies like Duke.

BTW, doriteman, I can hear your New York accent saying the word "besmirch".  :bravo: You know the last time I've heard that word? Last time you said it.  :clap:

snoopy

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2015, 02:00:25 am »
whatever wb270 say here. he ignore completly what goes on in the last years in Germany. the Problem is that he make it looking that he give an overlook about what goes on in the world about female Wrestling and mixed Wrestling. the Problem is -if they search any Country on his list they would found the wrestlers of that Country. about Germany i can say that he only promote femwrestle. femwrestle works only with female wrestlers from eastern europe. he do Events. who wanna meet real Germans who wrestle will not find them there. who wanna meet a Standing Crew of Female Wrestlers will not find them there. the Female Fightclub Berlin is known all over the world but not shown on the wb270 list. i work for the Female Fightclub Berlin. Our Position is not to beg any WB270 guy to be on his list.
what i wanna tell you here is that the wb270 is a Website like many others. use Google or Facebook or whatever to find female wrestlers but not the wb270.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2015, 04:17:35 am »
whatever wb270 say here. he ignore completly what goes on in the last years in Germany. the Problem is that he make it looking that he give an overlook about what goes on in the world about female Wrestling and mixed Wrestling. the Problem is -if they search any Country on his list they would found the wrestlers of that Country. about Germany i can say that he only promote femwrestle. femwrestle works only with female wrestlers from eastern europe. he do Events. who wanna meet real Germans who wrestle will not find them there. who wanna meet a Standing Crew of Female Wrestlers will not find them there. the Female Fightclub Berlin is known all over the world but not shown on the wb270 list. i work for the Female Fightclub Berlin. Our Position is not to beg any WB270 guy to be on his list.
what i wanna tell you here is that the wb270 is a Website like many others. use Google or Facebook or whatever to find female wrestlers but not the wb270.

Oh you poor boy, I've been ignoring you and your club.  And of course you don't give a damn about wb270.com; that's why you've bought wb270.net, wb270.org and wb270.info and now they lead to your site, such as it is, in Berlin. 

I probably would have listed your club if you had been patient and a little less blustery about it.  But the simple truth is that I don't like dealing with women through clubs and intermediaries, and I wasn't ready to take your word about who is and isn't active in Germany or Berlin - I've found wrestling impresarios to be remarkably unreliable sources of information about their competition. 

I didn't originally have much interest in listing anybody in Europe -  I only get there every few years at best and rarely to Germany.  But fairly early on I got requests first from English and then other European women to list them and I find it hard to say no to attractive women.  I don't believe that German women who've contacted me directly have had a lot of trouble getting on wb270.com, at least if I can follow their English.  My major fault is probably leaving listings up too long, rather than making it hard for women to get listed.  I will say that it's fairly obvious that some of the women currently listed on wb270 as living in Germany are not native Germans, but I don't discriminate based on national origin.  If you're Polish or Ukrainian or Israeli living in Germany I'm happy to list you.

I didn't want to list the club in Troisdorf, but they were polite and persistent, and some of the women already on my list, including some women in the US, asked me to list them, because they were participating in the Femwrestle events.  As I said, I have trouble saying no to attractive women with muscles.

I do think that it's quite remarkable how many very nice looking women who are good wrestlers have sprung up in Hungary, and I only wish Budapest were on the East Coast of the US.  Perhaps Germans would rather watch ugly women wrestle, or wrestle themselves with ugly women, but I somehow suspect that Germans prefer beautiful women too.  Not that I'm knocking German women, I particularly like Diana the Natural, who has been on wb270 for a long time now.  Sadly, I visited in Budapest on business around 2008, and that was just before I started getting so many beautiful Hungarian (and Czech) women to list.   I do envy Berlin it's proximity to Budapest, a beautiful and friendly city, and apparently a real hot spot for beautiful wrestling women.

Finally I certainly do recommend using Google, my site gets a great many visitors from Google.  I haven't figured out what Facebook is good for, however, if anything.  As far as I can tell in the US kids have largely abandoned it, and it's mainly used by old men (like me) or women to find and chat a bit with the people they went to High School with back in the 50s, 60s, 70's or 80s.

Finally, I make no claim to comprehensive or definitive coverage of anywhere.  I do what I have time and information to do, while generally avoiding intermediaries as much as practical.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2015, 07:03:48 am »

Well said. And You deserve a lot of respect for your site and the work and dedication you put it. Your site is number one, and I m not surprised if some non desired  studio are not happy for not being listed.

Oh you poor boy, I've been ignoring you and your club.  And of course you don't give a damn about wb270.com; that's why you've bought wb270.net, wb270.org and wb270.info and now they lead to your site, such as it is, in Berlin. 

I probably would have listed your club if you had been patient and a little less blustery about it.  But the simple truth is that I don't like dealing with women through clubs and intermediaries, and I wasn't ready to take your word about who is and isn't active in Germany or Berlin - I've found wrestling impresarios to be remarkably unreliable sources of information about their competition. 

I didn't originally have much interest in listing anybody in Europe -  I only get there every few years at best and rarely to Germany.  But fairly early on I got requests first from English and then other European women to list them and I find it hard to say no to attractive women.  I don't believe that German women who've contacted me directly have had a lot of trouble getting on wb270.com, at least if I can follow their English.  My major fault is probably leaving listings up too long, rather than making it hard for women to get listed.  I will say that it's fairly obvious that some of the women currently listed on wb270 as living in Germany are not native Germans, but I don't discriminate based on national origin.  If you're Polish or Ukrainian or Israeli living in Germany I'm happy to list you.

I didn't want to list the club in Troisdorf, but they were polite and persistent, and some of the women already on my list, including some women in the US, asked me to list them, because they were participating in the Femwrestle events.  As I said, I have trouble saying no to attractive women with muscles.

I do think that it's quite remarkable how many very nice looking women who are good wrestlers have sprung up in Hungary, and I only wish Budapest were on the East Coast of the US.  Perhaps Germans would rather watch ugly women wrestle, or wrestle themselves with ugly women, but I somehow suspect that Germans prefer beautiful women too.  Not that I'm knocking German women, I particularly like Diana the Natural, who has been on wb270 for a long time now.  Sadly, I visited in Budapest on business around 2008, and that was just before I started getting so many beautiful Hungarian (and Czech) women to list.   I do envy Berlin it's proximity to Budapest, a beautiful and friendly city, and apparently a real hot spot for beautiful wrestling women.

Finally I certainly do recommend using Google, my site gets a great many visitors from Google.  I haven't figured out what Facebook is good for, however, if anything.  As far as I can tell in the US kids have largely abandoned it, and it's mainly used by old men (like me) or women to find and chat a bit with the people they went to High School with back in the 50s, 60s, 70's or 80s.

Finally, I make no claim to comprehensive or definitive coverage of anywhere.  I do what I have time and information to do, while generally avoiding intermediaries as much as practical.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2015, 02:39:31 pm »
Good to see you on here, Lort.  I would love you to verify Bella's identity but you're likely to just waste a lot of gas.

Female Bodybuilding, in his shameful attempt to kiss up to a female bodybuilder, has besmirched a man who has helped thousands of FBB's to make money for over 20 years without asking for a dime.  The numerous well know FBB's still listed on his site should more than verify his credibility.

Couldnt agree more. I just asked a simple question earlier in this thread and the female bodybuilding dude freaked out LMAO

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2016, 02:37:02 am »
WB270 is very useful.   All the girls I session with like it and like the guy who runs it. 

It would be nicer if photos were kept somewhat recent. but photos can usually be found elsewhere. 
Reviews are often out of date, at least as far as condition is concerned.   

Offline kern286

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2016, 10:17:21 pm »
I've used that site since it opened and with the man who runs it before the site opened.never had a problems with it .   i'm friendly with severally lady who have had there listing taken down with out any hassle 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View