Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576342 Posts in 73315 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 12:28:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do not trust WB270 site  (Read 76935 times)

Ms.Buff

Re: Do not trust WB270 site
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2015, 08:37:01 am »
 if you did missed 2 of my messages well then, I'm going to ask you here with eveyone as a witness that this accouthttp://wb270.diana*****.com/ind/bellaCA.htm does not belong to me. I ask you TO TAKE IT DOWN, this person is using my personal photos and apparently updated the profile to the city I currently moved in. if you don't take any action I will be get my lawyer involve to this.
Unfortunately I'm one of victims of Bella! About 20 days ago, I found her through wb270 then I emailed her for arranging a private session. She requested to to pay deposit via bitcoin, after my bitcoin payment she disappeared. She never replies my emails now. Please help!

Send me copies of your correspondence and any other documentation you have at wb270@yahoo.com and I'll have some thing to check.

Why would you ever use bitcoin to send a session deposit?  That seems crazy on the face of it.  Bitcoin should set off all sorts of alarm bells.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2015, 02:53:25 pm »
if you did missed 2 of my messages well then, I'm going to ask you here with eveyone as a witness that this accouthttp://wb270.diana*****.com/ind/bellaCA.htm does not belong to me. I ask you TO TAKE IT DOWN, this person is using my personal photos and apparently updated the profile to the city I currently moved in. if you don't take any action I will be get my lawyer involve to this.
Unfortunately I'm one of victims of Bella! About 20 days ago, I found her through wb270 then I emailed her for arranging a private session. She requested to to pay deposit via bitcoin, after my bitcoin payment she disappeared. She never replies my emails now. Please help!

Send me copies of your correspondence and any other documentation you have at wb270@yahoo.com and I'll have some thing to check.

Why would you ever use bitcoin to send a session deposit?  That seems crazy on the face of it.  Bitcoin should set off all sorts of alarm bells.

How does anybody know that this is the real Hazel Piazza? just because the name and the picture?  from what ive seen the real Hazel is pretty good at typing sentences and being literate. and why would she come here to get into litigation over this? lol I dont think this is her. I think youre all being played.

Ms.Buff

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2015, 05:04:34 pm »
WOW  Thank you for your insult! Im here to clarify things because I am so sick of this wb270 issue. I have people emailig  me about this wresting session.

How does anybody know that this is the real Hazel Piazza? just because the name and the picture?  from what ive seen the real Hazel is pretty good at typing sentences and being literate. and why would she come here to get into litigation over this? lol I dont think this is her. I think youre all being played.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2015, 05:32:54 pm »
WOW  Thank you for your insult! Im here to clarify things because I am so sick of this wb270 issue. I have people emailig  me about this wresting session.

Actually, if you're the real Hazel its a compliment.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2015, 05:36:54 pm »

Shut the fuck up Jackass500! Read my former posts instead of posting bullshit, she is real Hazel Piazza. Admins already confirmed this.
I Saradas

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2015, 07:00:53 pm »

Shut the fuck up Jackass500! Read my former posts instead of posting bullshit, she is real Hazel Piazza. Admins already confirmed this.

Again. how is this going to get resolved on here? all of the posts in this thread have done nothing. if it is the real Hazel, go to an attorney and take care of it. maybe you can even get damages for it.

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2015, 09:37:46 am »
WB270, has been and still is a great source of information. I have had hours and hours of good fun based on that info. We should applaud the guy for that! I am sure he mintains the list to the best of his knowledge, and even though there are some mistakes and women who stopped wrestling quite some time ago, he still does the best he can. Thank you for that wb270!!

But today according to that list Ashley Starr, can be found in Dusseldorf AND in Amsterdam. Even though that is in theory possible, it's not very likely to be true ;-)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline xephos

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2015, 01:27:11 pm »

Some of these women just flake out and you can't blame the site for it.

Yesterday a well known FBB under the name bulletproof lisa joined the site yesterday, and posted a tour date and everything.....now today she's gone off the site.

Some of these women just aren't serious about this and will flake out the minute they think it'll hurt them in the long run.

Thankfully those incidents are few and far between.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2015, 05:37:09 am »
WB270, has been and still is a great source of information. I have had hours and hours of good fun based on that info. We should applaud the guy for that! I am sure he mintains the list to the best of his knowledge, and even though there are some mistakes and women who stopped wrestling quite some time ago, he still does the best he can. Thank you for that wb270!!

But today according to that list Ashley Starr, can be found in Dusseldorf AND in Amsterdam. Even though that is in theory possible, it's not very likely to be true ;-)

Heard of flights? Pretty sure Amsterdam in the morning and Dusseldorf that night makes the same day more than realistic.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2015, 06:16:49 pm »

Heard of flights? Pretty sure Amsterdam in the morning and Dusseldorf that night makes the same day more than realistic.

You don't even have to fly, car and train will do. It's not that far. Like I said defenitely not impossible, but not likely.
My post was more about supporting wb270

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2015, 11:44:02 pm »
First of all, Bulletproof Lisa apparently was something of a scam, and the "real" Bulletproof Lisa contacted me within less than a day. it was easy enough to verify her, and I took the posting down.  If I get a complaint

I don't react well to unauthenticated officious third parties telling me who is or is not who.  As far as I can tell from my e-mails, nobody has ever claimed to me to be Hazel Piazza, whose pictures are posted on Wb270.com as Bella in Houston.  Nobody who has contacted me has even claimed to be the authorized representative of Hazel Piazza, although if someone claimed to be that I don't know how to authenticate that claim.

As far as I can determine, nobody has even emailed me to complain they have been scammed by Bella, which is odd  if this is a scam, because people usually don't seem to be shy about doing that - not that I can often do anything to verify that a scam has occurred, or much to fix it except to remove somebody in those cases where I am convinced the woman did something wrong.

I can be contacted directly by Hazel Piazza, or anyone else, at wb270@yahoo.com.  Emails at that address are the only thing I promise to look at.  Please put something like "The Real Hazel Piazza" in the subject so I'll notice it if it winds up in the Yahoo SPAM filter.  It shouldn't be hard to authenticate her if she wants me to do anything.

Finally, I sometimes question the schedules women give me, if I see wild inconsistencies or outright impossibilities.  Ashley Starr sends me schedule changes almost  daily, sometimes two or three a day, and I'm sure in some cases I don't get everything exactly current or right.  Moreover I usually don't challenge schedules where  it seems unlikely, but not impossible that the woman will do one place first thing in the morning, hop on a plane, and if all goes well do another place in the evening.  I don't even worry too much if women want me to post two places on the same day, planning to to the one where she gets the most interest.  But if she does too much of that, then I may put my foot down, because it's extra work for me and it makes the travel lists less useful.  But basically I just try and post whatever the women ask me to post, which isn't always sensible, organized or well defined even.  I can only do so much in the time I have available for the site.  Bad as it may be, some people find it useful.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2015, 05:44:05 am »
WB's site is not just a list of bodybuilders. You must do your own homework. It's a free service. Just show the proper gratitude, say "Thanks, Bill," and don't make suggestions that he do more research.

Thanks, Bill.

tonyjungle

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2015, 07:46:25 am »
WB's site is not just a list of bodybuilders. You must do your own homework. It's a free service. Just show the proper gratitude, say "Thanks, Bill," and don't make suggestions that he do more research.

Thanks, Bill.

Bravo! KARMA on the comment and thanks Bill! I said as much a couple of weeks ago.

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2015, 10:31:05 pm »
I've never met or contacted the man behind WB 270 but I thought his post was very straight forward as to what he does and how he responds. I found it informative and it provided a clearer background on how WB 270 works behind the site. We are all lucky to have this resource. Much appreciated Mr WB 270

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2015, 03:47:19 pm »

Stating a listing was "not likely to be true" was supporting WB270? How is that support?

You don't even have to fly, car and train will do. It's not that far. Like I said defenitely not impossible, but not likely.
My post was more about supporting wb270
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Do not trust WB270 site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View