Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579533 Posts in 73824 Topics by 29368 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 11, 2024, 08:27:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Respect for the Ladies
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Respect for the Ladies  (Read 1529 times)

grendelsm21

Respect for the Ladies
« on: March 06, 2011, 03:55:29 am »
I'm brand spanking new here and this is my first post . . . but I have been sessioning since 1992, so I've got some mileage behind me.  After reading some of the session posts and the responses to those posts, I've gathered two impressions.  First, the details of the session reviews are MUCH more graphic and detailed than I've seen on any other site and that leaves me with two lines of thought.  First, the very detailed nature of the session reviews in the VIP section does make for fascinating reading and does make it easier to know if, when booking a woman for the first time I've got a shot at FS . . . BUT . . . I also see that many of the women I love are members here and wonder if they might be put off by such graphic, and essentially public, descriptions of their activities. 

I know all of the counter arguments to not putting up graphic details.  Saradas affords us a place to write what many other sites will not.  We CAN, but I wonder if we SHOULD.  Of course, there is no final resolution to this question; I've read articulate arguments on both sides.  I do have a small bone to pick with one poster who wrote, and I'm paraphrasing, "These women travel the world sucking men's dicks and they want respect?"  To this poster, I would posit that your rhetorical question hints at either self-hatred or hatred of your gender because you seem to be imposing your own categorical sense of morality on these women and if you frequent this site with any regularity, that would seem to be a bit of a contradiction.  I don't want to flame the individual in question; this is just an observation and my own opinion.

Finally, I adore all of the women who have deigned to grant me time with them.   And I have a high enough opinion of myself to believe that I deserve to occasionally treat myself to the greatest women in the world.  Love to you all. 

Forum Saradas

grimley

Re: Respect for the Ladies
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:43:23 am »
@grendelsm21,

first of all, the women know what they do, so reading it here should be no
surprise. the erotic review also has detailed accounts of sessions with
providers, so this place isn't the first. People want to know what they are getting before they open the wallet. If you don't want people to know that you suck dick for money - THEN DON'T SUCK DICK FOR MONEY!

second, I like FBBs but I don't worship them nor do I hold them in any higher
esteem than I do other women. I can't even say that I respect their
discipline because to many of them BB is a sickness just like anorexia or
bulimia. They destroy their bodies in order to build muscle in a vain attempt
at a subjective perfection that they never attain.  and the only people that
really appreciate it are the shmoes that want to be lifted, scissored, beaten, choked, punched or otherwise be overpowered by a woman. Oh, and then
there are the ones that want to worship them as some type of goddess.  They are just women - and some of them are damaged women. Something somewhere snapped and that little switch in their brains that should tell them "STOP THIS IS ENOUGH" stopped working properly.

Third, as far as the idea behind the statement "These women travel the world sucking men's dicks and they want respect?" I actually agree with that - to a degree. Yes the women should be respected, but I also think the women and the men that patronize them, should accept the fact that what they do is a form of prostitution and sometimes outright prostitution. What, does the woman think that because she only gives hj then its not prostitution or because they only watch the guy j/o then it ok. They are providing a one to one service of sexual stimulation for money. So I don't see any self hatred in that statement, maybe an underlying disdain for the women or possibly a lack of respect for the pure hypocrisy of some of these women. But self hatred, far from it.

Fourth, if you or anyone else wishes to adore and/or worship these women, feel free but don't put on blinders as to what the women really are or what they really do. And as far as granting time with you, as long as you have the money, you have their time; and trust me if someone was willing to pay them more money for time they would have spent with you, then you would be a very lonely guy.

Finally after all is said and done, I am still and will always be attracted to FBBs - not all - but many of them. But also I know that unless I seduced them at a bar or somewhere, then they are only there for the money. I am a walking breathing wallet with a dick. And their purpose is to extract as much money from this wallet as they can. As long as I can accept that, all is right with the world.

Like Charlie Sheen, I love and respect my whores, but I always know that they ARE whores.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 04:58:45 pm »
@grendelsm21,

first of all, the women know what they do, so reading it here should be no
surprise. the erotic review also has detailed accounts of sessions with
providers, so this place isn't the first. People want to know what they are getting before they open the wallet. If you don't want people to know that you suck dick for money - THEN DON'T SUCK DICK FOR MONEY!

second, I like FBBs but I don't worship them nor do I hold them in any higher
esteem than I do other women. I can't even say that I respect their
discipline because to many of them BB is a sickness just like anorexia or
bulimia. They destroy their bodies in order to build muscle in a vain attempt
at a subjective perfection that they never attain.  and the only people that
really appreciate it are the shmoes that want to be lifted, scissored, beaten, choked, punched or otherwise be overpowered by a woman. Oh, and then
there are the ones that want to worship them as some type of goddess.  They are just women - and some of them are damaged women. Something somewhere snapped and that little switch in their brains that should tell them "STOP THIS IS ENOUGH" stopped working properly.

Third, as far as the idea behind the statement "These women travel the world sucking men's dicks and they want respect?" I actually agree with that - to a degree. Yes the women should be respected, but I also think the women and the men that patronize them, should accept the fact that what they do is a form of prostitution and sometimes outright prostitution. What, does the woman think that because she only gives hj then its not prostitution or because they only watch the guy j/o then it ok. They are providing a one to one service of sexual stimulation for money. So I don't see any self hatred in that statement, maybe an underlying disdain for the women or possibly a lack of respect for the pure hypocrisy of some of these women. But self hatred, far from it.

Fourth, if you or anyone else wishes to adore and/or worship these women, feel free but don't put on blinders as to what the women really are or what they really do. And as far as granting time with you, as long as you have the money, you have their time; and trust me if someone was willing to pay them more money for time they would have spent with you, then you would be a very lonely guy.

Finally after all is said and done, I am still and will always be attracted to FBBs - not all - but many of them. But also I know that unless I seduced them at a bar or somewhere, then they are only there for the money. I am a walking breathing wallet with a dick. And their purpose is to extract as much money from this wallet as they can. As long as I can accept that, all is right with the world.

Like Charlie Sheen, I love and respect my whores, but I always know that they ARE whores.

Buy that man a Miller!

grendelsm21

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 05:15:56 am »
Grimley:  WTF?  You know computers AND you are articulate?  Dammit, man, did you siphon off the top of the gene pool!  ;)   That was a well-thought out post and I agree with everything you said . . . well, virtually everything.
I have a large part of my personality that is devoutly cynical, so when I read your posting I felt like I was reading my own handiwork, but it is a part of my personality that I've been trying to check in recent years.  I'll give you an example.  Once I told a friend of mine about my hobby and his horrified response was, "You pay women bodybuilders for sex??!"
"No, I pay them so that they'll leave after the sex is over."  And I firmly believed that after years past with girlfriends I fucked but then couldn't shed the morning after, that THIS method was a vast improvement (the cynic in me isn’t totally convinced I’m off target here).
But with the passage of time, that attitude has changed, a little.  I've actually made fairly close friendships with many of the women with whom I've sessioned.  I've dated three of them and although the relationships didn't go the distance, I still cherished my time with them.  Amber and I are very good friends and we see each other periodically, at the Olympia or the Arnold, go out for drinks and shoot the shit; she's a fascinating woman.   I came within inches of torpedoing a less than perfect marriage for Tazzie.  Wisely, I came to my senses, for many of the reasons for which you rightly denigrate women’s bodybuilding and the psychic damage which it promotes in its adherents.  But Tazzie and I are still close; I think she’s a terrific woman . . . for all her flaws.
And I DO admire them.  But my admiration for what they’ve accomplished doesn’t validate their psychic health one way or the other.  I admired Pete Rose but he never read a book, newspaper, or went to a movie during his playing days because he thought it would screw up his batting eye.  I admired Bill Parcells, but by his own admission, his devotion to winning came at a great personal cost to his family and his health.  The level of attainment (I purposely avoid the use of “excellence”) required by Rose, Parcells, or Columb requires a single-minded devotion AND the sort of exclusionary behavior of which I am utterly incapable . . . and I admire that because I know I can’t do it.  So, yes, I admire women bodybuilders.
I take a cold, hard look at my own manifest flaws.  I realize that with age I’ve also lost a lot off my fastball.  Yet, because  many of these women will still hang with me, in my dotage, for a social cocktail or a companionable dinner makes me feel your take is a little harsh.  You are absolutely correct in your assessment that there are women who will only give us the time of day because we are life-support systems for bank accounts, but this abject female characteristic is not confined to female bodybuilders.
I guess the part of your post I would take the greatest issue with is the very last part.  “Whore” in its denotative meaning is simply a woman who trades sex for money.  Connotatively, it suggest something far more dire, namely, a mean-spirited, gold-digging, cunt who would hamstring you for a few shekels as soon as fuck you (my imagination is also conjuring up someone old, gaunt, and standing on a street corner with a Silva Thin 100 with a long ash dangling from the corner of her mouth, but I digress).  Denotatively, I would put all the women I’ve been with in the “whore” category; connotatively, not a one.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 11:09:41 pm »
Grimley:  WTF?  You know computers AND you are articulate?  Dammit, man, did you siphon off the top of the gene pool!  ;)   That was a well-thought out post and I agree with everything you said . . . well, virtually everything.
I have a large part of my personality that is devoutly cynical, so when I read your posting I felt like I was reading my own handiwork, but it is a part of my personality that I've been trying to check in recent years.  I'll give you an example.  Once I told a friend of mine about my hobby and his horrified response was, "You pay women bodybuilders for sex??!"
"No, I pay them so that they'll leave after the sex is over."  And I firmly believed that after years past with girlfriends I fucked but then couldn't shed the morning after, that THIS method was a vast improvement (the cynic in me isn’t totally convinced I’m off target here).
But with the passage of time, that attitude has changed, a little.  I've actually made fairly close friendships with many of the women with whom I've sessioned.  I've dated three of them and although the relationships didn't go the distance, I still cherished my time with them.  Amber and I are very good friends and we see each other periodically, at the Olympia or the Arnold, go out for drinks and shoot the shit; she's a fascinating woman.   I came within inches of torpedoing a less than perfect marriage for Tazzie.  Wisely, I came to my senses, for many of the reasons for which you rightly denigrate women’s bodybuilding and the psychic damage which it promotes in its adherents.  But Tazzie and I are still close; I think she’s a terrific woman . . . for all her flaws.
And I DO admire them.  But my admiration for what they’ve accomplished doesn’t validate their psychic health one way or the other.  I admired Pete Rose but he never read a book, newspaper, or went to a movie during his playing days because he thought it would screw up his batting eye.  I admired Bill Parcells, but by his own admission, his devotion to winning came at a great personal cost to his family and his health.  The level of attainment (I purposely avoid the use of “excellence”) required by Rose, Parcells, or Columb requires a single-minded devotion AND the sort of exclusionary behavior of which I am utterly incapable . . . and I admire that because I know I can’t do it.  So, yes, I admire women bodybuilders.
I take a cold, hard look at my own manifest flaws.  I realize that with age I’ve also lost a lot off my fastball.  Yet, because  many of these women will still hang with me, in my dotage, for a social cocktail or a companionable dinner makes me feel your take is a little harsh.  You are absolutely correct in your assessment that there are women who will only give us the time of day because we are life-support systems for bank accounts, but this abject female characteristic is not confined to female bodybuilders.
I guess the part of your post I would take the greatest issue with is the very last part.  “Whore” in its denotative meaning is simply a woman who trades sex for money.  Connotatively, it suggest something far more dire, namely, a mean-spirited, gold-digging, cunt who would hamstring you for a few shekels as soon as fuck you (my imagination is also conjuring up someone old, gaunt, and standing on a street corner with a Silva Thin 100 with a long ash dangling from the corner of her mouth, but I digress).  Denotatively, I would put all the women I’ve been with in the “whore” category; connotatively, not a one.

are you that much of a fool?you really think the women that you paid to have sex with consider you a "friend"?if you were to walk in front of her with a name tag,she wouldnt know who the hell you are.leave the whores alone and get some real female companionship.

grimley

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 12:38:20 am »
@grendelsm21

Thank you. I try to be as clear and concise as I possibly can when writing a
rebuttal. Many people take it as a personal attack when you try to show them a
different point of view.
And to be honest, when it came to using the word whore, I intended its
denotative meaning but I was mischievously aware that you might take the
connotative meaning instead. There has to be some slightly malicious fun in
posting. *evil smile*

@dad123
  Don't be so harsh, it is possible to have a real relationship grow out of a business interaction. People that are not into FBB can sometimes be cruel and insensitive when it comes to the feeling of FBBs. Some of the most beautiful FBBs are considered unattractive to almost everyone outside of the community.So many of the women do look for friendship and companionship within the community of people that accept them and sometimes understand them - the BBs and the FBB fans. But, having to subjugate their own Narcissistic tendencies to a male counterpart is not always acceptable to the women, so the only other group of males that are readily accessible are the shmoes, the FBB fans, and the FBB fetishists.  I don't know the category in which grendelsm21 belongs, but if he has found friendship no matter how fleeting, he should enjoy it.
 As much as I disparaged the women in my last post, it wasn't intended to include all FBBs. As with every other group, there are good and bad. If grendelsm21 found a couple of the good ones (it is possible) then good for him.

grendelsm21

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 09:08:37 am »
Dad, yours is not an uncommon opinion and frequently there are women who justify it.  I would posit there are also women who would invalidate your opinion.  Try to look at it from another perspective; are all schmoes pigs?  Just there for the sex with absolutely no care or concern for the FBBers?  For some, sure there are.  For others, no.  I maintain that anyone who judges by the group is a peewit, and no this is not a flame directed at you, but rather at a shallow thought process of which I too have been guilty in the past.  FBBers who do sessions are motivated by as many and varied forces as are the schmoes who see them.  Some women do it for the love, only, of the cold, hard cash.  Some men do it for the love, only, of a good, hard terror-fuck.  Those are the two extremes of a long continuum and some of the rest of us fall somewhere in between.

Finally, Dad, I 'd like to know some of the FBBers who fall into the lone category for which you advocate . . . because I'd want to avoid them.  Well, okay, except for Katka Kyptova.  Did you see her pix from the Arnold??  To paraphrase Bill Withers (how's that for dating myself?), she can keep on using me until she's used me up . . . or my bank account.

Justaguy19

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 10:06:52 pm »
I read this post with great interest. I just posted a review of a recent session I had with Kris Clark and the details are VERY graphic. Do I feel that I did something that would harm or offend Kris, absolutely not.

In fact after our session Kris and I talked about my posting a review on Saradas and I assured her I would leave out the details, be discreet, and simply say I had a great time. Kris responded that she would like me to post as much detail as possible and as I was personally comfortable with. Kris explained that she is completely comfortable with what she does and in fact truly enjoys doing it and appreciates a detailed and positive review.

In fact I even mailed a copy to her after I posted it.

My point here is that many of the ladies here actually enjoy the sessions, whether they feature FS or not, and carry no guilt about it. After all what human function is more natural than sex. The guilt and the moral hangups appear in many cases to be with the posters who feel they need to be derogatory toward some of the ladies on this board.

grendelsm21

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 07:10:13 am »
Now THIS is the man for whom we should buy a Miller!  Good post. 

I read this post with great interest. I just posted a review of a recent session I had with Kris Clark and the details are VERY graphic. Do I feel that I did something that would harm or offend Kris, absolutely not.

In fact after our session Kris and I talked about my posting a review on Saradas and I assured her I would leave out the details, be discreet, and simply say I had a great time. Kris responded that she would like me to post as much detail as possible and as I was personally comfortable with. Kris explained that she is completely comfortable with what she does and in fact truly enjoys doing it and appreciates a detailed and positive review.

My point here is that many of the ladies here actually enjoy the sessions, whether they feature FS or not, and carry no guilt about it. After all what human function is more natural than sex. The guilt and the moral hangups appear in many cases to be with the posters who feel they need to be derogatory toward some of the ladies on this board.

Justaguy19

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 03:39:20 pm »

Just thought I would provide an update on this post.
Kris Clark replied to my email and the copy of what I posted in the VIP section about the session I had with her. Her response?

She was thrilled and absolutely loved what I posted, she felt it was accurate and very complimentary.

So my point is that some of the gals appreciate detailed postings that are positive. I would suggest that the best route is the one I took, discussing how much detail they are comfortable with prior to posting.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Respect for the Ladies

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View