Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575461 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:40:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. O 2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms. O 2011  (Read 39648 times)

fbbfbb2

Re: First pics from Ms. O 2011
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 04:49:58 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2011, 05:44:52 am »
Here's the placings for the 2011 Ms. Olympia:
1. Iris Kyle
2. Yaxeni Oriquen
3. Brigita Brezovac
4. Debi Laszewski
5. Alina Popa
6. Sheila Bleck

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2011, 05:55:32 am »
Iris wins again....she's always in great shape but the results are getting more predictable every year.  I don't see any flaws in Yaxeni's condition, even when compared to Iris...then again I'm not a judge.
User is currently banned [View]

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2011, 06:02:53 am »
Finally someone listened, No GhostFace, Whoohooo, see they all look a hell of a lot better too, I have been bitching about ghost face forever now(I can't count that high, I need to watch sesame street some more, the count will set me strait.), its about fricken time someone listened!

The posing suits are a bit better too, but still need a bit of work.

Nicole ball and Heather Foster have both made some serious improvements.

Monique Jones is looking pretty good too, its to bad she has had a kid and really messed up her abs, otherwise she is looking pretty impressive.

Its too bad Cathy LeFrancois got married and dropped out for so long, she still looks pretty good but I think she has just been out of the game too long.

I think I would have put the top five at   1)Yaxeni Oriquen   2)Alina Popa   3)Iris Kyle  4)Debi Laszewski  five is a bit of a toss up but I think I'd have to put  5)Heather Foster, now if there was a really good posing routine or something, I mite make changes to my list.

I have to rate Debi a little lower then I would like, as her abs just aren't defined very well, and the abs tie the whole picture together.

At least this year there isn't a clear "god what were they thinking", so ya can't rag on the judges too much.

I figure I mite rate Iris a little lower as I don't like the dynasty bit, it should the best girl wins,
if real rules and standards were made, it mite be easier for the judges not to be blind.

In my opinion last years winner should work her bootie off to make sure no one can come in and take her crown, resting on your laurels isn't the way at least in my book to stay on top.

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2011, 06:55:09 am »
some candid stuff from the Olympia Weekend

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2011, 07:13:02 am »

fbbfbb2

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2011, 01:34:49 pm »

K A R M A    P L E A S E !!!

braeburn

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2011, 03:04:54 pm »
Sheila Bleck looks AMAZING!!!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2011, 06:44:20 pm »

fredzeppelin

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2011, 02:32:07 am »
At home I had them scored:

1. Nicole Ball (prettiest and sexiest)
2. Kim Perez (second prettiest and beefiest)
3. All the rest

But seriously, I think the judges got it more or less right this year, with the exception
of Brigita Brezova who was not CLOSE to her best shape and placed way too high.

pHHQ

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2011, 05:00:44 am »
This is why I love FBB's. DAMN! those Pictures  are hot.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2011, 02:26:07 pm »

While I thought Yaxeni was robbed earlier this year against Iris, from what I see here, Iris deserved to beat Yaxeni.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2011, 02:35:44 pm »
At home I had them scored:

1. Nicole Ball (prettiest and sexiest)
2. Kim Perez (second prettiest and beefiest)
3. All the rest

But seriously, I think the judges got it more or less right this year, with the exception
of Brigita Brezova who was not CLOSE to her best shape and placed way too high.
I agree khuddle, although it appears that sometimes in the world of FBB, the camera does lie a bit. However, I think Brigita is pretty ripped, those pecs could be used as cheese graters. Looks a fair call to me, but maybe  those who were lucky enough to be there would say different.

Offline jaf2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2011, 03:11:43 pm »
Finally someone listened, No GhostFace, Whoohooo, see they all look a hell of a lot better too, I have been bitching about ghost face forever now(I can't count that high, I need to watch sesame street some more, the count will set me strait.), its about fricken time someone listened!

The posing suits are a bit better too, but still need a bit of work.

Nicole ball and Heather Foster have both made some serious improvements.

Monique Jones is looking pretty good too, its to bad she has had a kid and really messed up her abs, otherwise she is looking pretty impressive.

Its too bad Cathy LeFrancois got married and dropped out for so long, she still looks pretty good but I think she has just been out of the game too long.

I think I would have put the top five at   1)Yaxeni Oriquen   2)Alina Popa   3)Iris Kyle  4)Debi Laszewski  five is a bit of a toss up but I think I'd have to put  5)Heather Foster, now if there was a really good posing routine or something, I mite make changes to my list.

I have to rate Debi a little lower then I would like, as her abs just aren't defined very well, and the abs tie the whole picture together.

At least this year there isn't a clear "god what were they thinking", so ya can't rag on the judges too much.

I figure I mite rate Iris a little lower as I don't like the dynasty bit, it should the best girl wins,
if real rules and standards were made, it mite be easier for the judges not to be blind.

In my opinion last years winner should work her bootie off to make sure no one can come in and take her crown, resting on your laurels isn't the way at least in my book to stay on top.

Sar-Net (and others):

Kudos to Iris on her win; but comparing IRIS to IRIS; do you think that she had a MUCH better look at the 2010 Olympia than she did this year?

BASED ON PICS, she just didn't look as crisp, sharp and full.

jaf2

User is currently banned [View]

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2011, 04:11:31 pm »
Wow, Aleesha's knockers arrive two seconds before she does...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/6b7991149821750

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. O 2011

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View