Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575774 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:35:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. O 2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms. O 2011  (Read 39650 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: First pics from Ms. O 2011
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 11:32:41 pm »
Brigita Brezovac

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 11:32:41 pm »

Goldbug

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 11:33:35 pm »
... and for guys who are interested in the finals the live stream - starting in 2h 20 min:
http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2011-olympia-webcast/

TYVM for that.

I've only just started streaming a few cricket and soccer matches in the past few months, because my connection speed was awful before that.

But is there any way that I could record that stream?

PS you've done enough, so if it takes more than a few keystrokes to explain it to my noob self then please disregard this post. I'm sincerely just happy about having the first opportunity of following my a live Ms Olympia since 1988 when IIRC Laura Creavalle made her debut standing next to Cory. And even that was a delayed telecast.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 11:34:30 pm »
Iris Kyle

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 11:36:27 pm »
Sheila Bleck

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 11:40:34 pm »
Last, but not least, Yaxeni Oriquen. Could this be her year? Look at the pictures and voice your opinions on who you like and who will win.

Goldbug

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2011, 11:48:06 pm »
Yaxeni is looking amazing.

The first shot of her I looked at I thought her abs couldn't compete. But that was just a bad shot. All of the other photos of her abs looked sublime.

If anyone is going to push Iris for the title I think it will be her.

Goldbug

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2011, 11:51:07 pm »
Debi and Kim Perez also looked awesome. (Bit biased towards Kim, tbh, I think she is pure awesome).

buddye

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 12:06:23 am »
Debi's back double biceps pose looks devastating and Monique Jones' proportions are impeccable. Alina is in her best shape ever IMO. Tough call.  
My initial thought was
1. Kim Perez
2. Debi Laszewski
When I got over the shock of seeing Kim's upper body (best in the contest by far) I noticed her arms are almost as big as hers legs. Debi is my winner. She's the total package.

ronin99

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 01:30:53 am »
Iris is in a division of her own - man so perfect. Hope Sheila places high too she looks great.

Goldbug

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 02:50:02 am »
... and for guys who are interested in the finals the live stream - starting in 2h 20 min:
http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2011-olympia-webcast/

Still appreciating that link very, very much, but damned if it isn't locking up every few seconds. I'm not really sure how teh intertubes work, but I'm consoling myself with the idea that the Ms O is more popular and taking up more bandwidth than the site predicted.

Just fitness and figure so far. Waiting for the big girls to come on.

buddye

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 03:53:52 am »
Just saw Yaxeni and Alina pose. What  goddesses! :o

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 04:03:05 am »
karma for the streaming link mrdergel

just something that stood out so obviously while watching these routines.  yaxeni, tine chandler,debi laszewski,cathy lafonsaw (sp) were the only ones where you hear the audience applauding after their routine.  I hate to play the race thing but why couldnt the audience show love to them all, I dont feel what those 4 did were so much better than the other 14 competators.  I thought the mic couldn't pick up the audience after kim buck and dayana cadeau but I realized they could be heard at the end of tina chandlers performance. and i know i'm going to hear "well you should have been there to support your favorite" true, but there was no reason the crowd couldn't have shown more love to thse ladies.

Offline wileywiggins

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 04:10:17 am »
I reckon Yaxeni has a good chance of winning this year.  Her conditioning is spot-on
User is currently banned [View]

buddye

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 04:36:47 am »
Congrats to Iris. A record number 7!

Goldbug

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 04:37:41 am »
Dammit, Iris wins again.

Where were you Betty V?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. O 2011

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View