Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by haytch12 on 18 Nov 2023
  • Rachael O'Keefe was messaging Insta**** contacts (including me) earlier this year that she was getting into sessions as she was going back into bodybuilding and needed to pay her coach (Brandon) $2,000. I thought she was genuine so I paid a deposit and booked a session. Each time we was due to session she would cancel a day before, this happened a couple of times before she said she’s had a change of heart and that sessions aren’t for her, however after continuously chasing her she never returned the deposit.
  • #2 by Polite Society on 18 Nov 2023
  • Rachael O'Keefe was messaging Insta**** contacts (including me) earlier this year that she was getting into sessions as she was going back into bodybuilding and needed to pay her coach (Brandon) $2,000. I thought she was genuine so I paid a deposit and booked a session. Each time we was due to session she would cancel a day before, this happened a couple of times before she said she’s had a change of heart and that sessions aren’t for her, however after continuously chasing her she never returned the deposit.

You haven't said what you paid as a deposit.  Deliberate?
  • #3 by haytch12 on 19 Nov 2023

You haven't said what you paid as a deposit.  Deliberate?

I paid a £100 deposit. I don’t know if she ever had the intention of doing the session, I’ve been chasing her for around 3 months to return it. She is responsive but there’s always an excuse as to why she can’t return the deposit, e.g I get paid next Thursday or I’m in a different city so don’t have access to my credit card right now.
  • #4 by e_honda on 19 Nov 2023

Sorry to hear that. That's unfortunate. Looking at her pics, it's easy to see how anyone would be drawn into putting down a deposit. I likely would've done the same.

It stinks, but just be glad it wasn't more than £100. Don't be anguished over it. It's not worth it. If you're anywhere near the London area, there should be more reliable women to deal with.
Pages:
Actions