Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572433 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:52:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452072 times)

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #510 on: March 24, 2020, 06:06:23 am »

New, free portrait featuring Tammy..  https://www.patreon.com/user?u=28763487

Inexpensive subscriptions available for lots of Macho Alpha Female art.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #510 on: March 24, 2020, 06:06:23 am »

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #511 on: May 09, 2020, 05:42:22 pm »
Hey guys. I don’t wanna turn this thread all bleak and stuff, because I find many things here to be very hot, especially El Roy’s stories. But I have to ask you guys something, as I’m dealing with some stuff in my personal life. How do you guys deal with the fact that, most likely, our fetishes will never be realized in the flesh? I mean it’s hard enough to find a girl who’s even remotely muscular, let alone one that’s very muscular. And for that girl to like you back is also not guaranteed. So I’m facing a life of being with women That look nothing like my ideal woman. How do you deal with it?

Offline FTG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Fit Toronto Girls
« Reply #512 on: May 09, 2020, 06:05:50 pm »
Hey guys. I don’t wanna turn this thread all bleak and stuff, because I find many things here to be very hot, especially El Roy’s stories. But I have to ask you guys something, as I’m dealing with some stuff in my personal life. How do you guys deal with the fact that, most likely, our fetishes will never be realized in the flesh? I mean it’s hard enough to find a girl who’s even remotely muscular, let alone one that’s very muscular. And for that girl to like you back is also not guaranteed. So I’m facing a life of being with women That look nothing like my ideal woman. How do you deal with it?

General advice related to this question:
1. Do not underestimate your opportunities and abilities, especially if you are young. You have not idea just how much you can achieve if you are determined to achieving goals.
2. Focus on improving yourself first. Make yourself attractive to the people you are attracted to. Become desirable to the those who you desire. You must take action to become better. Simply wanting something will not help you get it. Generally, this means improving your looks, ability to talk with people and taking actions that will result in increasing your income.
3. Move to a larger city where there are more opportunities.

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #513 on: May 09, 2020, 06:26:25 pm »

1. Do not underestimate your opportunities and abilities, especially if you are young. You have not idea just how much you can achieve if you are determined to achieving goals.
2. Focus on improving yourself first. Make yourself attractive to the people you are attracted to. Become desirable to the those who you desire. You must take action to become better. Simply wanting something will not help you get it. Generally, this means improving your looks, ability to talk with people and taking actions that will result in increasing your income.

Thanks so much! This is what I have started to do. I am currently devising a workout schedule and I want to work on getting big. Hopefully, by next year I will be a junior lawyer in Bucharest. I love bucharest for the many opportunities it provides but sadly there aren’t many muscular ladies in Romania. At my gym I haven’t really seen any. Do you think a bodybuilding show would be a good place to meet these women? Would it be weird for me to approach them?

Offline FTG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Fit Toronto Girls
« Reply #514 on: May 09, 2020, 07:08:03 pm »

Thanks so much! This is what I have started to do. I am currently devising a workout schedule and I want to work on getting big. Hopefully, by next year I will be a junior lawyer in Bucharest. I love bucharest for the many opportunities it provides but sadly there aren’t many muscular ladies in Romania. At my gym I haven’t really seen any. Do you think a bodybuilding show would be a good place to meet these women? Would it be weird for me to approach them?

Great! If you get the big picture ideas right, the small details like the ones in your new question are irrelevant. Just take action, learn from the experience and take better actions in the future.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #515 on: May 11, 2020, 10:21:55 pm »

I’m going to mirror a lot of what FTG said.  Improving yourself should always come first, and the rest will sort of fall in line.  Becoming a charming and charismatic person will help you in life as a whole, not just in your relationships.  You should definitely look into bodybuilding shows, as you’ll make some good connections.  You might not meet the woman of your dreams, but the more your become ingrained into the culture, the more likely it is that you’ll find someone with those interests.

To the core of your question, you seem to be asking where we draw the line between reality and fantasy.  Personally, I’m in a happy relationship with my girlfriend and she’s not muscular at all.  Love can come in many forms, and while she might not have my dream body, I love everything else about her.  It’s an easy trade-off for me.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #516 on: May 12, 2020, 02:44:09 am »
In my honest opinion, the decision of whether to entire a relationship should not be premised on a fetish. In my own experience, the novelty of the fetish aspect wears off a lot faster than you'd think and then you aren't left with much afterwards if the two of you are not compatible.  All the same, if you really want to give it a shot, go to the gym, work out, be yourself and the opportunity should eventually present itself no different than it would with any other woman.

Offline aristophane

• Activity:
    0%
    • Eurysthee
« Reply #517 on: May 17, 2020, 06:19:02 am »
Look at my 3D heroines Thalestris and Carole on my site "Eurysthee" on Deviantart".
Eurysthee Aristophane
Site on DeviantArt: Eurysthee

Offline buffblack

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #518 on: June 16, 2020, 01:50:02 am »
I thought I was the only one who had these sort of fantasies. I too like my muscle women, big , masculine and jacked up. I love them manned up , with pecs which look like a male bodybuilder topless. The only thing I would change in your fantasy is a hairy face, but I do like a 5 o'clock shadow on an fbb. My current fave at the moment is Jessica Martin. She is manning up nicely.

Offline buffblack

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #519 on: June 16, 2020, 02:25:47 am »
nnn

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #520 on: June 18, 2020, 08:50:02 pm »
I thought I was the only one who had these sort of fantasies. I too like my muscle women, big , masculine and jacked up. I love them manned up , with pecs which look like a male bodybuilder topless. The only thing I would change in your fantasy is a hairy face, but I do like a 5 o'clock shadow on an fbb. My current fave at the moment is Jessica Martin. She is manning up nicely.

Well you’re in the right topic then!  Welcome!  I agree on Jessica Martin; she has been really fun to watch lately.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #521 on: June 19, 2020, 02:25:36 am »
How's she been "manning up?"

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #522 on: June 19, 2020, 02:33:54 am »
It may be with the recent SCOTUS decision, women will HAVE to "man up" to compete in women's sports.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #523 on: July 02, 2020, 10:08:25 am »

Well you’re in the right topic then!  Welcome!  I agree on Jessica Martin; she has been really fun to watch lately.

I can kinda see what you guys mean with Jessica Martin.

But you should really take a look at Kathleen Erickson. Cause one year of heavy gear cycling has changed her completely.

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #524 on: July 02, 2020, 12:50:54 pm »

really take a look at Kathleen Erickson. Cause one year of heavy gear cycling has changed her completely.

Erickson does look deliciously macho. Thanks for the heads up.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View