Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577675 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28932 Members - Latest Member: MoonXD May 02, 2024, 12:18:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Maddie's Journal
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maddie's Journal  (Read 7523 times)

Offline john_whey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Maddie's Journal
« on: May 15, 2020, 11:33:29 am »
This is basically a continuation of my last story "The Secretary" and tells the story of Drew and Kate's daughter Maddie.

My Fitness Journal

2016-04-14
My dear Fitness Journal,

I will write you like I would write a diary but just not daily but once every month or two, documenting my fitness progress. So let me start by introducing myself and why I write. My life has always been boring. My family is rich, I attend a private school where I have perfect grades. I wouldn't really count myself as a popular girl. I am more of a nerd and I don't have any real friends. I basically have no hobbies other than school stuff and I wouldn't even count that as a hobby. That wasn't a problem for me for the longest time. My grades were always my biggest concern. But now I am seventeen and I feel like I'm missing something.

I have always admired my mom and the bodybuilding she used to do. The problem is that I am not comfortable with the looks a woman gets when she is stronger than a man. I don't want to be bullied at school because I am a freak. I already got bullied in middle school because of my mom. "Gorilla Daughter", they called me. My mom taught me how to handle the weights but I never really started with serious lifting because of that. That was until recently, when I met Monica.

My mom wanted us to do some activity together so we went to a indoor climbing wall. The employee who instructed us was Monica. She was by far the coolest girl in the room. All the employees had to wear the same red shirt with their logo on it. But Monica somehow wore a black version. She was just too cool to wear red. She loves black she told me. I mean you could clearly see that. She has black hair with some green strands and black nails. But that was not enough. Every other employee wore jeans but she wore a pair of skin tight leggins, black of course. She also wore the shirt with a knot so her belly was exposed and everyone could see her developed abs. Monica had some impressive arms as well. But what was the most impressing about her, was the pure confidence she radiated.

We had so much fun at the climb with Monica and at the end – and I didn't believe that this happened, but she also found me cool and funny somehow. She asked me if we want to hang out as friends. I couldn't believe that the coolest girl I have ever met wanted to spend her time with me!

Over the past few weeks we have become really good friends and I was still so impressed with how confident she is with her strong body that I wanted to join her at the gym and become more like her.

So with that out of the way, let's get to the fitness journal part. I just describe myself now for the beginning. I have dark blonde hair and green eyes. I also wear glasses on my face (Oh speaking of my face: I am a nerd but not ugly – I think at least). Not that this has something to do with fitness but just so you know, I guess. I weigh 140 lbs at 5'11 my arms measure a mere 11 inches. My belly is flat but not developed at all. My legs are very thin as well. Oh and my butt is flat like the Netherlands. The only thing I have going is my bust. I have some nice D cup boobs. But even they make me insecure, so I hide them under wide shirts all the time.

Forum Saradas

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Maddie's Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 12:39:37 pm »
Great Start!

Offline Docta1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 01:23:44 pm »
Hmmmmmmmm.... interesting start  :woohoo:

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 07:26:00 pm »
Like the way this is developing

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 09:49:48 pm »
A slow burn. It looks like you want to make this a longer story. Looks promising.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 05:18:55 am »
Great start and I'm hoping for more.

Offline Sok

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 02:48:58 pm »
Nice setup, I'm excited to see where this goes!

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 11:13:25 pm »
A nice start. Looking forward to seeing how this develops

Offline john_whey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2020, 04:47:14 pm »
2016-05-20
My dear Fitness Journal,

today I want to tell you about my first bit of progress and how my life has changed since I started working out about a month and a half ago.

Back then I lived for the books, the grades and the positive affirmation of my parents and teachers. Even though these are still very important to me, my biggest focus at the moment is the progress in my personal fitness, followed by keeping the friendship with Monica. We worked out together three times a week until Monica started to think about competing. She then wanted to increase her training to six days a week. She told me that I didn't need to also work out that much but at this point I really wanted to.

One day at the gym, there was this guy. He was staring at me the whole time. Normally I would be creeped out by this but I thought that he was quite attractive. Monica also realized his stare, so without hesitation she walked up to him and trashed him. I was so embarrassed and I felt so bad for him. The rest of the day I took some inconspicuous glances and watched his workout.

2016-07-11
My dear Fitness Journal,

today was my eighteenth birthday. And shortly after my last entry, I finished high-school. My grades were all A's and my parents were really proud of me. I nearly didn't make it though because of my intense workout regime. In September I originally wanted to start college but I decided to take a gap year. I have to figure out what I really want to do for the rest of my life and maybe travel a little bit. It is really strange to think that a nerd like me with these grades doesn't know what to do with her life but here I am.

All the long hours in the gym really paid of and my body looks incredible now. I don't even recognize myself. My abs slowly start to show and my once flat butt now has a nice almost round shape. But the most change I see is in my arms and shoulders. My shoulders started to get a rounded shape and when I flex my arms I can see a small peak of hard muscle. I am also proud that I am now able to do twenty push ups aswell.

2016-08-23
My dear Fitness Journal,

do you remember in May when I told you about that guy at the gym. Well today was the first time I saw him again. He also seemed really ashamed after he got called out. He actively tried to avoid us. But today he walked up to me and apologized. I didn't know what to say, actually. I wasn't offended in the first place but I found that really sweet of him. So we talked a little and he invited me for a date.

Offline john_whey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2020, 06:17:15 pm »
2016-08-19
My dear Fitness Journal,

last entry I told you about that guy who invited me to a date. His name is Jonas and he is my first boyfriend now. Yes, I am eighteen and he is my first boyfriend. So our date went really well and we have quite some things in common. He is also a nerd and likes ancient history in particularly. He just recently joined the gym as well. We were talking all night and really connected.

At our second date we were at a historical museum where he could tell me all the facts. It was nice to finally meet a guy with some intellect. Then after seeing us every day for another week at the gym it got serious. We wound up at his place where I had my first sexual experience.

We were watching a romantic movie - something that I could choose, else it would have been a documentary. Jonas' hand slowly reached under my shirt and found his way up to my breasts. He squeezed them slightly and went on to feel my body. I looked at his wet lips and pulled him towards me. Our kiss turned more and more wild. A side in me surfaced that I never knew existed. I got excited and my juices started flowing. He pulled my shirt off and just froze in the shock of seeing my body for the first time. "Oh my god", he exhaled and started to kiss my abs while squeezing my boobs. He just couldn't stop until eventually when he kissed my lips again. I pulled of his shirt and saw a somewhat average looking body but I didn't care, I wanted him and I wanted him now. I removed his pants and garbed his rock hard dick. It fit comfortably in my hand. Then I kissed and swallowed it. After some time Jonas also removed got me naked and started thrusting his dick in my soaking wet vagina.

2016-09-21
My dear Fitness Journal,

Monica had her competition this month and I was there to spectate. The girls on stage were incredible but there were other girls that I saw on that day that got my attention. They were real bodybuilders that looked like my mom on the photos she showed me. But seeing such colossal amazons for real was a whole other experience.

The following day I begged my mom to hook me up for the "supplements" she used to take but unfortunately she said that they were no longer produced and I had to take the regular stuff. I called Monica and she was able to hook me up with her dealer who supplied her. When I met that guy he asked me what I want to achieve. So I remembered the female bodybuilders and told him that I want to be like them. He then sold me two different types of steroids and HGH. No my journey to real power can finally start.

2016-10-25
Dear Fitness Journal,

this month was incredible. I felt a rush of power when I juiced for the first time. This boost in strength I got was incredible. The best thing about this was to see Jonas' face when I started working out with the same weights he was using. Our relationship grew and we had sex like animals nearly every day. It was incredible. Jonas got more and more into my fit physique. I flexed my arms for him regularly and he would kiss my bulging biceps. My arms were getting big. At this point probably definitely bigger than his. My slight abs that I had two months ago transformed into a solid six pack with solid bricks jutting out. My quads were nearly as big as Monica's and my butt came along as well. Not only my body but also my appetite for sex grew bigger and bigger. At our first time together, he was stronger than me and was riding me but now I outmuscle him and I am the one on top.

I finally reached my goal of looking like Monica and I am also more confident now. Not nearly as confident as she is but still. Not only that I am now comfortable in my body, I also want to show what I have got. My wide shirts turned into tight crop tops with cleavage and my jeans turned into leggings and shorts. The reactions I get when I walk down the street or go shopping are incredible now and only boost my confidence further.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2020, 08:31:20 pm »
Good to see it's still going. A bit of a drop in quality though, not sure if its because a change in format presentation. Hope that more detail is added.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2020, 11:17:08 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good to see it's still going. A bit of a drop in quality though, not sure if its because a change in format presentation. Hope that more detail is added.

Agreed.  Good ideas, but feeling a bit rushed.  More detail would be good

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Maddie's Journal

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View