Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by Jeremy Lightning on 14 Jun 2017
  • Goddess! That's what Heather has to be, since she CANNOT BE HUMAN! She gave Scarlett, which was probably the biggest, strongest, sexiest girl that the Sorority has seen, maybe ever, the best sex that she could've dreamed of in her wildest imagination! She is a Goddess of sex and muscle that I don't know if she can be overcome, but I'm guessing since this isn't a story where Heather is the main character, Michelle is, that somehow Michelle is going to find a way to conquer her, but how, where and when are still up for grabs. My guess is a far way away, with all the help from her mother and her roommate Sara that she can get. But I'm completely fine worshiping Heather until that time comes because she is just on another level that I have rarely, if ever seen attained in stories such as these, and I have been reading these kinds of stories for over 20 years now! You, my friend, have created something that is an instant classic, its a shame that you're going on a hiatus, but you left us with something to come on again and again and again, much like Scarlett. I hope we can eventually know how Heather has gotten so muscular and so sexually superior, but it will have to wait, I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait! Thanks so much for all your hard work on these so far, and I look forward to more, whenever you can get them out! k+!!
  • #62 by draight on 16 Jun 2017
  • I have to echo everyone else saying this story is really great.  Heather is amazing and, from her introduction, has stolen every scene that she has appeared in.

One element of this story that I find very compelling is that while Michelle is introduced at the beginning as an impressive figure, as the story has progressed she has sort of found herself between two remarkable individuals; Heather, with her apparent ability to grow to meet any challenger, and Sara, who has managed to build in only 2 years a physique which matches the one Michelle has been developing her entire life.  I'm interested to see how that dynamic develops.
  • #63 by Japagreipe on 17 Jun 2017
  • This is such a great and hot story. I've really been looking forward to new chapters. I hope you return to it after your schedule clears up! K+
  • #64 by GDF-8 on 04 Sep 2017
  • Chapter 13: Aftermath, Part 1

Michelle stepped into her room, and quietly shut the door behind her. The musk of sweat and sex trickled subtly into her nostrils, a reminder of recent events. Yet, her memories were in a jumble. Everything that had transpired over the past few hours was surreal. Inconceivable. Downright crazy. It was the most incredible night of debauchery she had ever experienced, and yet she found herself wishing she had never set foot outside her dorm. With her early departure, it was goodbye to any shot at becoming a BAE sister. But worse than that, her rival had reaffirmed her dominance. Heather’s victory was total.

She stripped off her ill-fitting garment, tossed it onto the floor, and stepped into the shower. Twisting the handle all the way into the red, she let the hot water run over her still body. Head down, she started to cry in silence. But this was not catharsis. There was no lesson to be learned here, no deeper insight gained. This was solemn acceptance. She understood now there was no chance at becoming Ms. America. No chance at becoming the greatest bodybuilder in the world. Perhaps her only hope was that Heather had become too big. Maybe she’ll be barred from competing. Maybe they’ll probe into performance-enhancing drug use. Then again, maybe she was just the next evolutionary step of the female physique.

After drying herself off, Michelle went straight to bed. Her naked, hulking body sunk into the firm mattress, its vastness and grandeur a testament to her hard work and genetics. She rested her hands atop her abdomen and lay her head down on the pillow. Almost involuntarily, she traced her fingers over the individual heads of the recti. Each was a fist-sized ball of pure muscle. Each held more than enough power to outclass even a male bodybuilder’s bicep. Her hands then moved up to her pride-and-joy’s: her pecs. They were stilled pumped from the flex-off: twin boulders of pure feminine might capable of crushing stone and steel. But for all of their famous size and strength, she found in them neither pride nor joy. That fantastical tale that she had once spun in her mind as a younger girl, the one where she would make her way to the very top of the bodybuilding world, had been corrupted by a red-headed muscle-demon from hell. Despite this, she felt no sadness, no anger, and no envy. Actually, she didn’t feel anything at all. Just tired.

She stared at the ceiling and waited for sleep to take hold; she didn’t have to wait long. Her fall from consciousness began within seconds, progressing slowly. But right before her eyes closed shut, a single thought graced her mind: “What now?”

The next morning, Michelle awoke to the metallic twangs of pots and pans. She turned towards her right, and to her surprise, saw the digital clock read “10:30”. Ten hours of sleep, the most she had gotten in a long time. And despite last night’s events still fresh in her mind, she felt oddly restored.

After getting out of bed and throwing on some baggy day-clothes, she opened her door and was immediately greeted by the welcoming smell of aromatic spices and freshly cooked veggies.

“I’m so sorry! Did I wake you up?” Sara poked her head around the kitchen corner, a genuine look of embarrassment buried within her deep, chestnut-brown eyes.

“Nah, I was just about to get up anyway,” Michelle comforted her startled friend. “What are you making? It smells delicious!”

“Oh just some Korean fried chicken,” she replied, bringing out a large wok carrying a veritable mountain of red, crispy-looking pieces of poultry. “You want some?”

“Thanks, but I’m good. I was gonna go to the dining hall to pick up lunch.”

“Whaaat, no! You’re not honestly telling me you’d rather eat school food?”

“I mean, everybody’s been saying how great the chefs are here, so…”

“Well, could I ask you to at least try some of my chicken? I need some feedback for the next time I make it.”

“Yeah, sure! I mean, without even trying it, it looks and smells amazing.” Michelle grabbed a fork and stabbed it into the tender meat, bringing a bite into her mouth. An explosion of flavors from sweet to sour to spicy to umami, mixed with an intoxicating blend of spices, lit up her taste buds like fireworks.

“Well?” Sara leaned forward, awaiting her roommate’s response with bated breath.

Michelle smiled eagerly, “This is fucking amazing! Where did you learn how to make this?”

Sara’s eyes lit up. “It’s my mom’s recipe. Here, have some more!”

“No, it’s fine,” she rejected. “I don’t want to eat all of your food!”

“You won’t be! I made way too much this time. See?” Just then, Sara brought out another oversized wok-worth of even more delicious chicken.

“Jeez, how much did you make?”

“Like I said: too much! Let me grab you a bowl. And some rice too!”

The girls sat down at the table to share in this delicious meal, but before they could really dig into it, Sara asked Michelle the question that had been bugging her since yesterday.

“So, um, how was last night? I’m guessing you’re a sister now, huh?”

Michelle froze for a moment, unsure of what and how much to tell her. “Uh, well, it was…interesting.”

“In a good way?”

The brunette shook her head, almost shamefully.

“Oh…” Sara was silent a moment, before asking, “If you don’t mind me asking...what happened?”

Michelle sighed deeply as she collected her thoughts. “So, after you left, they held a…bodybuilding contest, for all the pledges. Like, a legit posedown. They were trying to see if we had some ‘X-factor’ or something.” She let go of her fork, leaned back in her chair, and continued, “And I lost.”

Her friend’s face was now a mixture of concern and confusion. “Wait, didn’t they say that we were all ‘accepted’ at that point? Why would they kick you out for losing that?”

“They didn’t. I left on my own, same as you.”

“But why? Yesterday you seemed so excited about joining.”

“Remember that red-haired girl? The one I almost got into a fight with near the pool?”

Sara nodded.

“Well, as you probably realized, we...for reasons I won’t go into, don’t get along. Actually, I hate her. And I don’t use that word lightly.” Michelle stared at the front door for a moment before continuing, “Anyway, she won the contest, and then, uh…one thing led to another and now she’s the sorority’s new president, or something like that. And as you can imagine, I’d rather not be under her boot for the next four years.”

“H-how…never mind.” Though she was still confused about what exactly had gone down, Sara knew her roommate probably had a good reason for not going into more detail. “I’m really sorry, Michelle. If it makes you feel any better, I think that sorority is overrated anyway. You don’t need them to validate how great of a person and bodybuilder you are.”

Michelle smiled, “Thanks, Sara. I really needed to hear that…” Still, kind words didn’t change the fact that her dreams of bodybuilding immortality had been irreparably shattered. But this was her problem, not Sara’s, and she didn’t want to burden her with any negativity.

Nevertheless, Sara could sense that her friend was still upset. She didn’t know what else to say, so she chose to change the subject instead. “Hey, do you want to go shopping with me? I actually kind of need your help.”

Almost immediately, Michelle perked up, “Sounds like fun. But why do you need my help?”

“You’re a lot more fashionable than I am, so I was gonna ask you to help me pick out some new clothes. If that’s okay?”

“Of course, I’d love to help!”

The girls devoured the rest of their brunch like starving dogs that had been thrown a juicy pork chop, and soon enough, they were off.

Though they have both felt a little homesick at times during their first few days at NCB, living in a big city was an interesting change of pace. Every activity and any kind of amenity imaginable was at their fingertips. To Michelle’s delight in particular, there seemed to be at least one department store around every street corner. They ended up taking a bus to Joy’s, an upscale fashion store in the heart of downtown. When they stepped inside, they were immediately greeted by an almost nauseating fog of finely-scented perfumes. Floors of marble and walls of white gave the interior a look of modern grandeur appropriate for the price tags of the merchandise they housed.

“Alright, what are you looking for?”

“Um, well, I think I need a dress.”

Michelle paused, thinking she had more to say, before asking, “What kind of dress? Like, what are you planning on wearing it for?”

Sara placed a dainty finger on her chin and squinted her eyes as if searching for the appropriate words. “You know, a dress, for like…social stuff!”

Still unsure of what she was going for, Michelle pressed further. “Right… Do you need like a ‘going out with the girls to the club’ kind of dress? Or are we talking about a ‘super formal dinner’ dress?

“Mmm, maybe an ‘in-between’ kind of dress?”

Michelle rested her meaty arms across her considerable chest and raised an eyebrow at her evasive counterpart. She was growing tired of playing linguistic chairs. “Why exactly do you need this dress?”

Sara knew the jig was up. “Okay…I need it because I’m going to eat at a nice restaurant with a friend.”

“You mean a date?”

The Asian beauty’s milky cheeks started to turn a bright pink. “No, no! It is not a date!”

“Uh-huh,” she replied, wholly unconvinced. “Is this ‘friend’ a guy?”

“…yes.”

“And did he invite you to go out to this nice restaurant?”

“…yes.”

“Oh, that is so a date!” Michelle’s grin was ear to ear.

Sara was beet-red now. “Noooo! We’re just friends!”

“Oh c’mon Sara! There’s only two possibilities when a guy asks a girl to go out to get fancy eats: either they are really close friends, or the guy wants to become ‘really close friends’.”

*sigh* “Oh… I mean… Fine, you’re probably right. I need the dress for a…date,” she replied, nearly cringing with her last word.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, right? Now let’s go get that dress!”

The two girls went up to the second floor to find themselves immersed within a sea of evening wear: everything from cocktail dresses to ball gowns to lingerie was on display for the wide-eyed shoppers.

“Oh my goodness, it’s all so beautiful!” Michelle exclaimed, in awe of the vast selection of chic, high-quality fashion. She quickly rushed over to a rack of XXL dresses, marveling at how they would look on herself.

Sara sheepishly tip-toed over to the busy brunette and tapped her once on the shoulder, “Um, Michelle?”

The overly-excited teenager quickly whipped her head around, “Oops! Sorry, just got a little caught up. Anyway, a dress for Sara’s date…”

“Shhh, do you really have to say it so loud?”

“Why not? There’s nothing shameful about it. I mean, we’ve all been on dates before. It’s like, totally a super normal thing.”

Sara looked at the ground, responding meekly, “Actually, I haven’t…”

Michelle’s eyelids shot up in surprise, “Wow…really?!”

Sara furrowed her eyebrows and put a finger to her lips in a “shushing” gesture.

“I’m sorry, Sara, I didn’t mean it like that,” she replied, quieter now. “It’s just that, I would never have guessed. Someone as kind-hearted, and good looking as you are, with a body like that…guys and girls should be flocking towards you.”

“I mean, I’ve had people ask me out before. It’s just that…my parents never let me do much on my own. I was strictly forbidden from being in any relationships, and curfew was always at 5:30 p.m.”

“5:30??!!!” she screamed in her mind. The very thought of having a daily curfew that early sent shivers down her spine. With some restraint, Michelle responded, “Gosh, that sounds…not so fun. No offense to your parents, of course. I’m sure they’re both really great people.

“They are. But you’re right. It was really hard having any kind of social life. It was always school and gymnastics for me. Well, at least until the accident.”

“Well now you have a chance to do what you want to do, starting with this date. By the way, when is it?”

“Next Saturday.”

“Then we better get going. How about we split up and each pick a couple of dresses that we think will work, and meet back here in a few?”

Sara smiled, elated to have such a supportive friend. “Let’s do it!”

Almost immediately, Michelle knew what dresses to get. They were the same ones she had been gawking at earlier. One was a long, elegant, black sleeveless dress that had a single cut running down the right-lower half. The other was a much shorter, red backless cocktail dress with lace shoulders; smart, sexy wear for any young woman. Satisfied, she brought the dresses over to Sara, who was still busy rummaging through clothing.

“These two are perfect! Obviously you can’t wear both, but you should buy them anyway for different occasions. What do you think?”

Sara scanned both dresses as her roommate held them out, “Mmm, the red one is way too revealing. And the black one…don’t you think a slit dress is too much?”

“Whaaat? But we gotta show off those legs!”

“I don’t want him just liking my body, Michelle. I want him to like me.”

“I get that, but you can have both, can’t you? Look, if this guy is really worth your time, he’ll take you seriously no matter what you’re wearing.” Michelle dangled the red dress a little. “This just helps sweeten the pot!”

Sara’s demeanor was unconvinced, to say the least.

“Just try both. I promise you’ll like them!”

“I’ll try on the black one. I’m just not comfortable enough wearing the other out in public…”

Michelle relented, “Alright, fair enough.”

Sara stepped into a changing room with the black dress and shut the curtain behind her. She slowly removed her t-shirt and jeans, being careful not to make any sudden movements, else they get shredded. After tossing her own clothes to the side, she looked up at the mirror. What she saw surprised her, and for a moment she had to pause to take it in. She looked…different. Bigger maybe? Compared to just two days ago, her rippling, armor-thick muscles were undoubtedly a little more defined and a little more intimidating. Standing in her almost uncomfortably tight bra and panties, her figure had a certain authority that was unfamiliar, yet unmistakable. When she put on her underwear last night, she couldn’t believe that their size was already obsolete. But now, with her trunk-shaming thunder thighs in full-view of the overhead lights and 3-piece mirror, the evidence was right there in front of her. Each thigh looked like it had been stuffed with several holiday hams; enough meat to serve several dozen families. Yeah, she was definitely bigger.

Out of curiosity, she initiated a small, tightly-controlled flex of her right thigh, causing her quadriceps to balloon angrily. Massive ropes of girl-beef capable of keeping up a suspension bridge billowed forwards, causing small tears to appear on her already strained Hello Puppy panties. When she placed a trembling hand on that lightly-flexed quad, a short gasp escaped her lips as she realized she wasn’t just bigger: she was harder too. The soft texture of her luscious skin pulled over the unreal density of the underlying muscle was…stimulating. At that moment, she remembered how it felt when Michelle had placed her own hand on her maximally-flexed thigh at the gym locker room. It made her feel powerful, unstoppable, and in control. It turned her on like nothing else. Slowly, she injected more and more muscle into the already over-stuffed leg, causing the tears in her panties to enlarge. Though the sound of ripping fabric grew, it fell on deaf ears. Her hand started to glide gently over the churning sea of thigh meat, each finger carefully tracing the cavernous striations created by the frighteningly swollen muscle fibers. The two foot thick barrel of muscle throbbed with electrifying power, her nearly destroyed panties moist from excitement. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as her free hand moved downward towards her-

“You doing okay in there?” Michelle called out from behind the curtain.

Sara abruptly snapped back to reality, noticing that her underwear was damp and hanging on by a mere thread. A wave of embarrassment quickly washed away the arousal.

“Yeah, I’m good! I’ll be out in a sec!”

Recovering her composure, she grabbed the dress off the hanger and began pulling the fabric over her explosively curvy form, being sure to help it along where necessary. Nowadays, just about every piece of women’s clothing, from throw-away tees to the most-expensive of wedding dresses, was made, at least partially, by some type of synthetic elastic material. This was fortunate, as Sara’s nipples were diamond-hard and fully-erect; anything other than stretchy fabric would have been pierced handily. When she was finally finished, she stepped out of the dressing room.

Hearing the curtains open, Michelle turned to evaluate the outfit. But instead of looking at the dress, the very first thing that caught her eye was Sara’s incredibly jacked thigh. It had been exposed by the slit of the dress, revealing the entirety of her right leg. It was so sumptuously defined, so deliciously muscular, it looked as if she had been doing squats the entire morning. The sheer size of it all, from her ankle to her hip, was breathtaking. But to see all of that on an eighteen year-old girl that had been working out for only two-and-a-half years was something else.

After a few seconds, Michelle broke her silence. “You look…incredible! Your date is a very lucky man.”

“Can’t I get one that doesn’t have this…thing here?” she asked, pointing to her naked leg.

“Are you kidding me? With legs like that, you need to show them off any chance you get!”

“But…I don’t want strangers staring at me like that…”

“I hope you realize that even if you were wearing a trash bag, strangers would still stare at you. At least this way, you can give your date a little preview of what’s to come.”

“Michelle!” Sara was blushing again.

“I’m just kidding! But really though, you look stunning in the dress. A little bit of skin isn’t going to hurt you.”

“Well, if you think so, then I trust your judgment.”

“It’s not about my judgment. It’s about whether or not you like it. Honestly.”

“I…I don’t know. I mean, it looks nice. And I guess it’s not the worst thing to have my leg showing. But I don’t know… Do you think he’ll like it?”

“Oh, he’ll like it. For sure.”

Sara looked down at the dress for a moment, fiddling with the fabric, unsure of how to feel.

Sensing her insecurity, Michelle offered some encouragement. “Sara, you’ve got nothing to worry about. You look incredible in that dress. And you’re such a great person to be around! Your date will go fine, dress or not. You just have to have confidence.”

Sara lifted her head up, her face awash with skepticism. “You’ve told me that before, but I still don’t understand what you mean.”

“By what?”

“Confidence. You told me to be confident, but…I just don’t know how to do that. I can’t just force myself to become someone else.”

“That’s not what I mean when I say that.”

“Then what?”

Sternly, Michelle replied, “Confidence isn’t about believing you are something you’re not. It’s not about lying to yourself, or thinking you can do something you can’t. It’s about understanding who you are, and believing in that. It’s about knowing that you’re going to give something your best damned effort, no matter what happens and no matter what anybody else says. Confidence is about not giving a shit about your own doubts.”

Sara paused, mulling over what she had just heard. “…but…what if I just can’t do it? What if he finds me really boring? What good is confidence then?”

“Confidence isn’t about the future, it’s about the present. You think all those women on stage at the Ms. World’s the past two years really thought they were going to win? None of them sized up to Amy Monroe, and they all knew it. And yet they went up on that stage anyway. They went up, and flexed their freakin’ brains out with a smile! They didn’t care whether or not they would win or lose. All they cared about was showing the entire world the products of their hard work and giving the reigning champ a run for her money. That’s what I mean by confidence.”

As the gears turned within her head, it slowly started to make sense. Sara looked up at her mentor, a smile overtaking her pessimism. “I…I think I get it now. I’ll still need some time, but…thank you. For everything.”

Michelle returned the smile. “Like I’ve told you a thousand times, Sara, you already have all the tools you need to succeed. You just gotta use ‘em.”

Sara nodded. “Yeah, you’re right,” she replied with a newfound stability in her voice. “So, where’s that red dress?”
  • #65 by Jeremy Lightning on 05 Sep 2017
  • Really awesome seeing you back writing, I loved this story pretty much from the very beginning, I love the dynamics all the different girls bring to the table, Michelle through Sara is working through her problems with Heather, she was down in the dumps, but seeing her friend struggle with her confidence really motivated her to give her friend some very solid advice, advice that she herself should follow when concerning Heather, it doesn't matter that Heather is bigger and stronger than you, you  just go out there and do your own thing to the best of your abilities and let the chips fall where they may. Heather may have won the genetic lottery or whatever her deal is, but Michelle works hard and looks awesome, and that's all she should care about. Same with Sara, she has the worst self-esteem that I have seen someone have in these kinds of stories, especially for having the body she does, but this chapter showed that with Michelle's encouragement, she does seem to get a little more confidence. I am looking forward to more! K+!
  • #66 by GDF-8 on 10 Sep 2017
  • Chapter 14: Aftermath, Part 2

After a long day out, the girls finally returned home at 8 o’clock. Sara went straight to her room so that she could sort out her new purchases, while Michelle started to prepare for tomorrow, the first day of the fall semester. She turned on her laptop to check her emails, something she had neglected doing over the eventful weekend. As soon as she opened her school’s mail app, she was greeted with the number “38” emblazoned on a small red circle right above the inbox icon.

“Ohhh…shit,” she said, underneath her breath. She hurriedly scanned through the new messages, and to her relief, all of them were low-priority. All except one, titled “Research Opportunities for Premed Students”.

Michelle opened up the email and read through it. “Welcome Students…exciting opportunity…undergraduate research experience…” All was well until she read the last two lines, “Please submit your application with attached CV as soon as possible. Openings are limited, and submissions will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.”

“…oops.” The email was received over 48 hours ago, and knowing how competitive her classmates were, she was already well behind the curve. Michelle reviewed the attached list of participating researchers and quickly assembled a shortlist of projects covering a broad spectrum of areas, including biochemistry and physiology. Though research was not something she was particularly excited about, she knew that experience in academia would be crucial in her future endeavors. With that in mind, she wrote a generic email detailing her interest and sent out a dozen or so copies to various professors of both NCB and Norman. Hopefully, someone would accept her.

With that done, she breathed a sigh of relief. Leaning back, she pondered if there was anything else that needed doing before starting the new school year. As she did so, she glanced towards the corner of her desk at a picture of herself and her mother standing together at high school graduation. The sight of the young grad in her gown was absolutely comical. She had grown considerably since getting it sized earlier in the year. In fact, the sight of the skin-tight fabric plastered over her ripped-to-shreds body was borderline inappropriate. Looking at that photo brought a wave of nostalgia as she reminisced about how far she had come, and how proud she had made her mother. Yet, these feelings were quickly dampened by memories of yesterday’s events. Seeing what Heather had become left her with a certain emptiness inside. No longer did her passion for the pursuit of new physical heights burn bright; it was all a pile of smoldering embers now. At the moment, it just didn’t seem worth it to put in all that effort knowing that no matter what, she would be, at best, second.

But she couldn’t just quit. How could she? She would be letting her mother down. She would be letting nine years of hard work go to waste. All those long hours in the gym, those sleepless nights before competitions, it would’ve all been for nothing.

“No,” she thought. “I can’t give up. I mean, what the hell did I just tell Sara about confidence?” Even so, the twinge of uncertainty and self-doubt radiated from deep within. This was going to be a tough four years.

*yawn*

Looking over at the clock, she saw that it was now 8:30 p.m. Tired of contemplating her purpose, Michelle decided to get some early rest. Physics class started at 7:00 a.m., and she knew she would need all of the mental rest she could get if she was going to survive. But before she could shut down her computer for the night, her email app pinged with excitement. It was a new message, subject “Yesterday”, and addressed from ashleyk@ncb.edu. She opened it to see what it was about.

Hey Michelle,

Sorry we missed you at the finale of yesterday’s party. Hope everything is okay. Unfortunately, as you were informed prior to the event, we cannot allow pledges who fail to complete initiation to be allowed into the sorority. That said, we could all see that you have quite a high ceiling, and thus we would be remiss if we did not offer you another way to represent the BAE name. I have included a link with detailed instructions on what you can do next. Good luck!

Regards,
    Ashley

Odd. How could there possibly be “another way” to represent the sorority? And with you-know-who at the helm, why would she even allow that? Was this just another game; an elaborate ruse to embarrass her fierce, albeit much smaller, rival? So many thoughts of caution, and yet, her curiosity had to be satisfied. At the very least, she needed to find out what they were trying to accomplish. Heather couldn’t possibly be so petty as to infect her computer with a virus, right?

*sigh* “Why am I doing this?” she asked herself. But before she could sow more doubt into her own mind, she clicked on the hyperlink. Immediately, her web browser opened up to a page on BAE’s site. The three Greek letters of the sorority’s namesake was plastered across a bright, maroon banner. Below that was a ViewTube video titled, “How to Become a Sister”. The thumbnail looked to be a photo, perhaps from last year, of three- or four-dozen sisters lined up in front of the grand old sorority house. Strangely, there was also a tiny symbol that looked like a padlock in the upper right corner, which indicated that the video had been listed as “private”.

Michelle paused before clicking play. “Did they…send me the wrong link?” It didn’t make any sense. Ashley made it very clear in the email that she would not be a sister in any capacity. But with only a second’s pause, she clicked the bright red triangle anyway, and watched intently as the loading circle spun in the middle of the screen. Then, it played.

“Hello and welcome. Welcome to Beta Alpha Epsilon.” The camera panned out to show Scarlett standing in front of the entrance to the sorority house. The blonde beauty queen was wearing a white sleeveless button-up with a grey pencil skirt, an outfit that did little to hide her gargantuan frame. Her world-class pythons and basketball-sized calves bulged with the even the slightest of her graceful movements.

“We are the official sorority of the National College of Bodybuilding,” she continued, “Which makes us the premier collegiate women’s bodybuilding interest group in the country. If you are watching this video, you are probably wondering how you can join our band of sisters. We accept only a handful of the top bodybuilding prospects each year, so spots are limited. That said, we made this video to highlight things that you can do that will help you stand out.”

Suddenly, the video smash cut to a high-resolution, 4K recording of…a naked blonde woman. And a very muscular one at that. Michelle blinked a couple of times as she adjusted to the jarring change in scenery. After a couple seconds, it became clear that the blonde woman was Scarlett, and she was speaking directly at the camera.

“Alright ladies and gents, I’m Scarlett, as usual, and I’ve been challenged by this brave young contestant…”

She turned her head towards someone in the back who had been completely obscured by the overwhelming size of the sorority president.

“Heather.”

Michelle’s heart skipped a beat. “What the hell is going on here?”

“Heather! She thinks she can beat me in armwrestling, and she wagers that if she wins, she gets to, and I quote ‘fuck my brains out.’” Scarlett laughed. “Now, if and when I win, she’s going to have to tell me the ‘secret’ of her muscle growth. So let’s not waste any more time.”

It was all starting to become clear. “This is definitely yesterday,” thought Michelle. After she had been beaten in the posedown, she wondered what those two muscles goddesses would do upstairs. Now she was about to find out.

As both girls sat down to ready themselves at the table, Michelle got a side view of both of their naked forms. In terms of raw size, they both matched up well which, more than anything else, was a testament to Heather’s unreal muscularity. Then, the contestants locked hands and eyes, posturing themselves for the coming battle.

But before the recorded showdown could begin, Michelle paused the video, quietly closed her door, and plugged in her headphones. She still had no idea who had acquired the footage and edited it into an official sorority video. Even more confusing was why Ashley would send this to her. Was this a warning? Maybe she wanted Michelle to use this against Heather as an act of rebellion. Or maybe Heather herself put her up to this. Only one thing was certain: she needed to know what happened that allowed the upstart redhead to overtake the previously unmatched sorority president.

Michelle pressed play, and let the footage roll on. Scarlett counted to “3”, and in an instant, her eyes were greeted with a mighty explosion of muscle. The arms of both girls expanded so quickly and with so much force that even the camera shook.

As she already knew what the outcome of the match was going to be, it seemed rather unsurprising that the match started out dead even. Their interlocked hands clasped together with enough pressure to turn coal into diamond. Within the first few seconds, both of their upper bodies grew at an alarming rate, piling mass on top of more mass on top of even more vein-riddled, hyper-striated, 100% pure sexed-up female mass. Pretty soon, they had both surpassed the size of every freshman in the class. Then, they put the sophomores to shame. And before long, not even the juniors could hold a candle to these two.

Then, the mood changed, as a rather cocky Scarlett called out, “If that’s all you’ve got, you’re in big trouble!”

Michelle was stunned. She had been holding back this entire time. The radiant body of the golden-haired goddess erupted with even more muscle, if that was possible. As her gorgeous face started to become consumed by the grotesquely deformed musculature her arms and chest, her otherwise curvaceous frame devolved into nothing more than a featureless meat puppet.

This sudden rise in power sent Heather reeling. Her stout defense appeared to have been broken. Scarlett’s strength was simply too much. But Michelle knew this wouldn’t be the end. And as if to prove her right, the redhead roared back to life. Just like Scarlett did moments earlier, her own body erupted like Mount Vesuvius. Huge plumes of teenaged girl beef swelled forth, the distinct sound of rapidly expanding flesh crackled like thunder. The younger girl was proving to be a defiant opponent.

With her newfound strength, she was able to turn the tide, bringing her hand from inches off the table back towards the starting position. And from there, Michelle expected her to put Scarlett down for good.

She was wrong.

Despite Heather’s best efforts, both hands remained at the meridian. And once again, Scarlett’s demeanor was an eerily calm. She may have been impressed, but she was not panicked.

“Bravo, Heather. I haven’t had a match like this since freshman year. It’s a shame it had to come from a gearhead!”

Heather struggled mightily, yet their hands simply would not budge.

Then, Scarlett yelled, “Borrowed strength has nothing on REAL STRENGTH!!” She threw all of her remaining strength at the freshman, her twisted body contorting into new, even more mind-bending shapes. Her head was buried by the onslaught of the surrounding musculature, while her massive, quivering bicep climbed over it by nearly two feet. By now, she had eclipsed all of her classmates. This was the woman that all of those bodybuilding sisters chose to be their president. And she demonstrated very clearly that she deserved every vote she got. Even the indestructible-looking table, which up until this point had not budged even in the slightest, started to creak and tremble as Ms. President unleashed the entirety of her power.

Once again, Heather was on the defensive. Slowly but surely, her own enormous arm was being bent back towards the table’s surface.

Michelle was dumbfounded. “What is going on? How did Heather manage to beat that?”

Meanwhile, Scarlett began hurling insults towards her retreating opponent, declaring her own victory rather prematurely. “God, it feels so good beating down roided-up girls like you. Nothing beats pure fucking talent!”

“I’m…not…juicing!” Heather responded, fear, exhaustion, and anger permeating through her voice.

“It’s too late to back out now! Once I’m done with you, the whole world is gonna know!”

“Fuck you!”

Michelle was starting to get angry as well. “Just put that fucking bitch down! What are you waiting for?!” she yelled at the screen. Despite what she had already seen in real life, she had been rooting for Scarlett throughout this pre-recorded match. And now with the cards stacked in her favor, all she wanted was to see Heather lose.

“Fuck you! Even with all those drugs, you’ll never be as big as me!”

“Shut up!” Heather had been backed into a corner, her hand nearing the drop.

“I can’t wait to show the rest of the girls this footage. They’re going to fucking worship me!”

The drop-dead gorgeous redhead was practically foaming at the mouth, her face twisted in agony and unbridled rage.

Unwisely, Scarlett continued, “And you’ll be nothing more than a laughing stock!”

Then, Heather snapped. But she neither lashed out verbally nor physically, at least not at first. Instead, Michelle sensed a sudden shift in the energy of the contest. It was as if a psychic wave had burst out from the young girl’s core, traveling through space and time, and transmitted itself through the online video. The reality, of course, was a lot less mystical. Instead, she was noticing subtle changes in the red-head’s physique. Her muscles were quivering ever so slightly, and a sudden coolness enveloped her previously panicked posture. A sinister concoction of exhaustion, rage, fear, lust, and potent female hormones was broiling underneath the surface. Without a single conscious thought, Michelle knew what was coming next, and she was helpless to stop it.

Scarlett’s face quickly turned to confusion as her young adversary’s hand came to a halt. Somehow the smaller girl was holding back the advance of the unbeaten sorority queen. Seconds later, the quivering of the redhead’s flesh turned to rumbling, and rumbling to full-blown muscle-quakes. Scarlett’s confusion was quickly becoming frustration.

“This…isn’t…possible!” she yelled as she injected every last bit of power into her supercharged arms. Yet, the defiant teen stood her ground, her hand remaining firm and steady, unmoved by the onslaught. Even her head remained still. Her obscured, beautiful face was in an unwitnessed state of Zen, staring blankly at the metallic table. However, the rest of her continued to shake furiously. For the next ten seconds, she took everything the blonde could throw at her and more. Then…

Bang.

Every inch of her overly-muscled body supernovaed like the red giants of the distant cosmos. Her trembling arm rapidly inflated with phenomenally-defined musculature. Thick, writhing, dark-blue veins twisted and turned, snaking over and around the surface of the great mountain that was her bicep. As soon as Scarlett opened her eyes, her frustration immediately devolved into fear. The all-too familiar, gut-wrenching sound of expanding skin and flesh blasted from Michelle’s headphones. But as horrifyingly impossible and nightmare-inducing the sight was, she could not turn away. Heather was getting bigger. Again. But this time, there was no more room for reasoning, no more rationalization. She was not just breaking the perceived limits of an eighteen year-old female body. She was shattering all conceptions of known reality.

Her shoulders flared upwards and outwards, quickly making her wider than she was tall. Triceps more dense than any horseshoe dipped lower and lower, pressing up against her seven foot wide lats. Her dainty, well-manicured hands looked comically out of place atop the disgustingly-ripped mass of female flesh that made up her forearm. But it did not end there. A monumental pair of traps rose from behind her like a binary sunrise, giving her the appearance of an angry cobra on horse-steroids. Meanwhile, the canyon between her mighty pectorals grew deeper and deeper and deeper. Those giant globes of unstoppable girl-beef started to dig into the supposedly unbreakable metal-alloy table, slowly but surely warping the edge. Before long, her head became lost behind the burgeoning obscenities.

Now it was Scarlett’s turn to play defense. She started to panic, overwhelmed by the impossible sight before her. Her chest heaved and her brow sweat as she desperately but futilely pushed back. “H-how?? How are you doing this?!”

Heather was silent but for the sound of her own indestructible muscles grinding against each other. She was letting her muscles speak for her. And as if to put an exclamation mark on her bold statement, even her legs got in on the action. To Scarlett’s continued horror, her opponent began rising up out of her chair. But she was not trying to stand up. Rather, every muscle of her thigh and buttocks swelled with fresh slabs of mass. As they did so, the metal chair beneath her startled to crumple under the growing weight and advancing wall of impossibly hard sinew. Even the table started to tip forward as the pale goddess’ quads pushed up on it with nothing but their own explosive growth.

With her hand quickly reaching the wrong end of the table, Scarlett became desperate. Abandoning any sense of shame or honor, she let go of her peg and swung her left arm over to assist the failing right. As fucking unbelievably jacked as Heather had become, there was no way she had enough strength to overcome her when using both arms. Right?

Wrong.

Despite utilizing the strength of both titanic arms, she was unable to turn the tide. Rather, she was only able to slow Heather’s advance. She wasn’t just stronger than Scarlett. She was twice as strong. Then, from somewhere deep inside that pile of veiny, throbbing, female muscle meat, Scarlett could hear very clearly the throaty chuckle of her otherworldly adversary. She was humiliating her.

“You fucking freak!” The distraught sorority beast was nearing a mental breakdown. This 18 year old girl had totally eclipsed the older, more experienced college senior in both size and strength. Actually, it wasn’t even close. Yet, she refused to lose, no matter what the cost. Scarlett had never been defeated before by anyone in anything, and she did not intend for that to change today. In a last-ditch effort to save herself from defeat, she jumped out of her chair and yanked with all her might, engaging both arms, her legs, and her back.

Surprised by the sudden outburst, Heather’s arm was thrust back. But before she could be pinned, she roared with unbridled anger, responding with her own full-body push. With the added strength of her much larger back and legs being thrown into the fray, she now had more than enough strength to end this match. She smacked the sorority president’s hand down on the table with such force that she was knocked clear off her feet. All 847 pounds of Scarlett’s immense physique was flipped upside down, crumpling on the floor.

The muscular behemoth rose from her seat, casting a great shadow that easily encompassed the beaten blonde. In a show of force, she gripped the edge of the metal table, her powerful fingers denting the surface as if it were made from foam. Then, with little fanfare, she lifted the table up and started to tear it right down the middle. The screaming and screeching of inches-thick, specially designed metal was like music to the maniacal muscle girl’s ears. Scarlett cowered in the corner, covering her own ears, but unable to look away. In a moment, the table was torn in twain like tissue paper. Small metal shards rained down onto the hardwood flooring below. Then, she dropped the broken table onto the floor in a heap. Heather stepped over the scrap metal and looked down at her conquest, smiling viciously and licking her lips in anticipation. The trembling blonde could only look on helplessly, paralyzed by fear. But it was not her time just yet.

Instead, Heather turned her entire body to face the camera. Though she stood several feet away from the recorder, her incomprehensible frame filled up nearly every inch of the screen. The mere sight of that tremendous bodyscape made Michelle tremble and sweat in fear. And this was just a video.

With lustful arrogance, she spoke, “You’ll never see anything like this ever again.” And she was right. What followed was something that was not meant for mortal eyes. Michelle started to black out as her perceptions of reality were being systematically shattered. But in the dying embers of her own consciousness, she managed to capture the brief image of Heather flexing to the nth degree.

Creamy, smooth, sliver-thin skin stretched to its very limits as the most massive, bulky hunks of muscle she had ever seen became even more ludicrously massive. Every inch of Heather’s pulsating frame was covered in a sickening array of sausage-thick veins and inches-deep striations. Her towering biceps stretched close to three feet above her head. Of course, her head had long been buried underneath the smoldering volcano of churning, twisted sinew that made up her traps and chest. Each globular pectoral had inflated to the volume of one of those extra-large, party-sized beach balls, giving her muscular cleavage a depth of nearly 3 feet. Her lats gave her a wingspan of over 7 feet across. Each flanked a muscle-bloated abdomen that consisted of a 10-pack of grapefruit-sized balls of power. Below this, her pelvis was forced to widen in order to accommodate the unexpected bloom of muscularity of her lower body. Her barrel-shaped thighs had become more wide than her femurs were long, causing her to adopt a partially squatted stance. Even her calves weren’t spared. Impossibly hard and grotesquely vascular bundles of teenage girl beef had bloated with more bulk than even Sara’s own considerable quads.

In other words, Heather had morphed into a colossus of impossible proportions, a perverse creation of nature the likes of which the world had never seen. She was no longer just the biggest freshman in her class. She was bigger than any student or professor on the entire campus. She was bigger than any amateur bodybuilder could ever hope of becoming. She was even bigger than all of the great bodybuilder’s who’s names are etched in marble at the Hall of Fame. She had become more than just a goddess.

She was God.

Oops, I just realized I forgot to put titles in for the previous two chapters, and I can't edit it... Oh well. For those who are curious, those are chapters 13 and 14, titled "Aftermath, Part 1" and "Aftermath, Part 2" respectively. I'll try not to forget this stuff next time!

The edits have been done...In situations where Members can't edit or remove a flawed post, please contact a Moderator to assist you rather than leaving a confusing or unneeded post on the board.  ~Mod E15R91F

Yeah, I am waiting to see how Michelle gets to Heather's level, but I'm also guessing that Heather isn't going to stand still and just stay the same size and strength the whole time, I wouldn't be surprised by the time that the first time Michelle thinks she's ready to challenge Heather, she will be proven wrong, because Heather is so much bigger and stronger at that time. k+!

A hundred times yes! One of my absolute favorites here.
  • #67 by GDF-8 on 10 Sep 2017
  • « Posted on: May 06, 2018, 09:30:21 pm »

Sorry for not posting in so long! All of my updated works are on DA if you're interested.

Chapter 15: Pride

The early morning air was charged with electricity. Dozens upon dozens of underclassman poured from the dormitory and out into the NCB courtyard, their massive frames and smiling faces exuding a genuine sense of excitement. Today was the first official day of the fall semester, and it was now that Michelle’s college journey began in earnest. But in spite of the occasion, her optimism was a little more contained than her peers. After that sorority party, she thought she had seen it all; she was wrong. Scarlett’s video was undeniable proof that Heather was, quite literally, not human. Even if she was, she sure as hell wasn’t playing fair. The simple act of replaying the scenes in her head made it ache, a pain only compounded by the perplexity of the whole situation. Why was it sent to her? Did Kendra really smuggle that video out? Or was Heather just fucking with her head? Regardless of the reason, she had downloaded the clip onto her hard drive, uncertain of what to do with it.

Lost in thought, minutes went by in seconds. When the campus began to empty, she glanced down at her timepiece.

“Shit, am I really gonna be late for the first day of class?” If she ran, she could probably make it with time to spare. Of course, she didn’t want to be that girl. “Whatever, they’re not going to fail me for being late.”

As Michelle crossed the street towards Norman College, she couldn’t help but be in awe of the campus grounds. The Neoclassical architecture of the marble facades seeped a certain intellectual authority that was to be expected from such a touted institution. It was intimidating, yet beautiful. Hordes of students melted away quickly as the hourly bell rang. The few handfuls that were left behind rushed towards their respective classes, horror on their faces and backpacks full to bursting in tow. But the bodybuilding freshman couldn’t be asked to rush towards a subject she loathed.

When she finally made it to the physics building, she looked down at her watch again. “7:02. Nice, the lecture probably hasn’t even started yet.”

However, when she opened the door to the 300-seat lecture hall, she was greeted with silence rather than commotion. In an instant, she could feel the crushing weight of hundreds of gazes upon her burly shoulders. The professor’s was amongst them.

He was an older gentleman. His hair was greyed and rather unkempt, and a pair of comically large glasses fit loosely on his nose. The man was a walking caricature. Unfortunately, there was nothing funny about the look on his face.

Michelle didn’t apologize. She just spotted some empty chairs at the top row and hurriedly moved along. All the while, the professor didn’t say a word. He just stared with unabashed disdain. The students didn’t let up either. In any other circumstance, she would have loved the attention. A low-cut, sleeveless top and ripped-denim shorts made sure that almost everyone in the room was looking on in “admiration.” Regardless, being the last one to class is always embarrassing.

After making it to top row, she set her handbag down and took a seat. The chairs in that corner were awfully large and comfortable. Even the desk was more spacious, featuring ample room for her thick, muscle-packed legs. It was a space unlike the rest of the hall, specially designed for students from the National College of Bodybuilding and their rather unique body types. The placement of this section was also strategic: putting a few six hundred pound muscle goddesses anywhere else would have been a surefire way to tank the school’s average GPA.

By now, the professor had continued his lecture, scribbling both text and diagrams on the board at a furious pace. Michelle took out a notebook and pen from her bag and began copying down whatever she could. As much as she hated to admit it, she needed to do well in her basic sciences if she wanted to go to med school. Just a few minutes later, her first page was already filled, margins included. Turning to the next page, she stretched her neck for a brief moment. It was then that she noticed something odd out of the corner of her eye.

Michelle casually turned towards her left to see what it was only to find the students across the aisle taking notes diligently. Shrugging it off, she went back to work. Then, not a few lines into the next page, she saw it again. Without looking, she could tell what it was: a pair of eyes. This time, she turned her head more quickly, instantly locking eyes with the girl in the aisle seat. The surprised student hurriedly turned her head back towards her notebook.

Michelle smiled. Though she was used to getting these kinds of looks from both guys and girls, after the weekend she went through, this was a much needed self-esteem boost. But before she could return to her own work, she let her gaze linger for a few more seconds. The young girl was pretty. Actually, she was an absolutely stunning Latina. Michelle couldn’t help but be an admirer herself. Black, thick-rimmed glasses sat atop an elegant nose. Blonde highlights dripped through straight, caramel brown hair that flowed halfway down her back. For a college girl, her body was rather slender. Then again, judging by the contours of her cardigan and jeans, she could still easily wrestle any of the guys in class into submission.

Finally realizing her hypocrisy, Michelle snapped back to reality and refocused on the task at hand. The professor had just reset the entire board, erasing pages worth of testable material that she had yet to copy. A defeated sigh escaped her lips as she knew she was now hopelessly behind.

Then, a familiar sensation. It was as if all of those heavy stares from five minutes earlier had been concentrated into a single beam burning into her side. A tingle of excitement accompanied a mischievous smile.

“Okay, maybe this class won’t be so bad after all,” she thought to herself. A quick glance to her left confirmed her suspicions. Again the girl looked down, trying her hardest to pretend as if she wasn’t straight up eyeballing her muscular neighbor. For a third time, Michelle turned away. But instead of notetaking, she leaned back in her chair and “stretched”. Extending both arms outwards, she twisted her torso, offering the girl a full view of the upcoming gun show. The simple act caused her triceps and shoulders to swell. Huge plumes of delectable beef surged from underneath the soft, lightly-bronzed skin. Despite Michelle’s control, the relentless march of musculature crackled with menace, a sound impossible to ignore.

Right on schedule, her not-so-secret admirer turned back again, getting an eyeful of the overgrown, vein-riddled limbs. She gasped. With her line of sight barely able to cross over the massive, throbbing flesh of her deltoids, Michelle looked right into the girl’s dark brown eyes, catching the voyeur red-handed. But rather than reeling back in embarrassment, her captive audience could not pry its attention away from the insanely jacked arms. With mouth agape, the girl’s face was one of shock and awe. Her eyes, however, were filled with something more: a look that the young bodybuilder knew all too well.

“Ahem,” Michelle cleared her throat. The girl bugged out for a half second before making eye contact with the owner of those meaty arms she had been so shamelessly gawking at for the past 15 seconds. Shock quickly shifted to shame as the sun-kissed skin of her cheeks lit up a cherry red. Knowing she had finally been outed, she slowly turned her head back towards her desk.

Of course, the show had only just begun. Still holding that “stretching” position, Michelle patiently brought both forearms inward, causing her mountainous peaks to rise. Her biceps swelled to over 50 veiny inches each before her elbows could even reach 90 degrees. All the while, she kept her eyes squarely on her neighbor. It was clear the young girl was getting quite uncomfortable as her peripheral vision could vaguely make out what was happening. She fidgeted in her seat for a few seconds before looking away entirely.

Satisfied, Michelle went back to work, and both girls tried to catch up with the lecture. Then, a wicked idea popped into mind.

As the professor busied himself with the equations of mechanics, Michelle flicked her pen towards her newest fan. It landed in the aisle just a foot away from the other girl’s desk. She looked down at the utensil, then back up to Michelle who mouthed “sorry.” Her face went flush again. Picking up the pen, she extended a trembling hand towards the young muscle goddess, expecting her to rise from her throne to reclaim what was hers. But the devious freshman had something else in mind. Instead of getting up, she turned her body towards the girl and slowly, painfully slowly, leaned forward. With her dainty top doing little to hold her back, Michelle thrust her chest out, letting the thick, rippling muscle-cleavage take center stage.

The pen dropped right out of her more slender counterpart’s hand. Any notion of decency had gone out the window as her eyes were drawn involuntarily towards the titanic depth of the young bodybuilder’s muscle-stuffed boobs. Meanwhile, Michelle slowly crept forward, taking her time to retrieve the pen. Gaze still firmly locked onto her bewitched, she squatted down to grab the item, offering a plunging view of the muscular chasm below. She could practically feel the girl’s heavy breathing as it washed over her pecs. Michelle remained there for what seemed like an eternity, content to make a girl who could fill any man’s dream salivate like a starving animal. Sweat dotted the girl’s forehead while her respirations drove her ample bosom up and down. This was far better than any porn she had ever seen.

Finally, the jacked-up brunette began to rise from her squatted position, albeit with one last surprise. By some sort of twisted magic, the two giant meat-tits that had already had her prey in a daze began to grow. Michelle’s flex was piling on heaps of decadent mass, causing her top to reveal more and more of the chiseled landscape. Dozens of gnarly blue veins crisscrossed a pair of pecs stuffed with more muscle than that poor girl had on her entire frame. By the time her chest was at eye level, the fabric of her top was a mere inches away from her nose. Her whole body trembled with a mixture of fear and excitement. In a matter of seconds, she found herself in the umbra of an ever growing shadow. Her whimpers were quickly drowned out by the sound of stretching skin and tearing fabric. A few nearby students had turned to see the commotion, only to be similarly enthralled. With her own libido rising, Michelle’s rock hard nipples nearly tore through the outfit altogether. Then, with little fanfare, she relaxed her pecs to a more reasonable size and sat back down.

Floored, the young Latina simply sat there for a good minute, her breathing still labored. Though Michelle had gone back to work, her counterpart struggled to compose herself. Suddenly, she got up and walked right out of the lecture hall.

Michelle looked up as the door slammed shut. There were two possibilities, and both turned her on massively. The past few minutes had made her soaking wet, and she had half a mind to go after that pretty little thing to give her a real show. Unfortunately, good judgment got the better of her.

Ten minutes later, the girl returned, briskly making her way back up to her seat. Without a glance sideways, she returned to her notes and angled her body ever so slightly away from Michelle. For the next half hour, both parties ignored each other, and class ended on a rather boring note.

As soon as the bell rang, Michelle gathered her belongings and got the hell out of dodge.

“I really hope that I sit next to that girl next time because I’m going to fall asleep otherwise…” Taking the syllabus out of her bag, she quickly read through to find that the first quiz was only a couple weeks away.

“Yikes. Guess I’ll need to step my game up or else-“

Her train of thought was interrupted by a light tap on the shoulder. Turning, she found a rather unexpected sight.

“H-hey, I’m…sorry about earlier,” piped a timid, yet smooth voice. It was the girl across the aisle.

Michelle froze for a second, unsure of how to respond.

In a more panicked tone, the girl continued, “I’m sure you get it a lot but, it was…it was inappropriate of me to do that, and I hope that you don’t hold it against me, and I really am very, very, very sorry!”

“Uh, don’t worry about it. It’s not a big deal.”

Unconvinced, her look of concern was still firmly locked in place.

“Really, it’s no biggie! I guess I’m to blame as well because, you know, I sorta played that up.”

With a sigh, the dread washed away from her face. “Well, I’m sorry we had to meet this way but…I’m Angela.” She extended her hand and, for the first time, smiled.

Michelle had to pause for a half second. This girl really was gorgeous. Her voice was sweet and sincere, but her eyes drew you in like a seductress. Her facial features were sharp without appearing gaunt, and her comparatively slender body still had curves in all the right places.

“Michelle,” she replied, gently shaking her hand. “What are you studying?”

Angela cocked her head back slightly as if to gesture to the building behind her. “Physics. You?”

“Biology.”

“Nice! Are you just taking this class for fun then?”

“Fun?” Michelle replied, suppressing a laugh. “No, I’m doing this as a pre-med requirement.”

“Oh, sorry! Sometimes I forget that most people generally don’t find this to be ‘fun’.”

“Believe me, if med school didn’t ask for it, I wouldn’t be here. But I totally envy you for being able to tolerate this stuff.”

Angela nodded her head in agreement, “yeah, I love physics. So if you ever need help with this stuff, and I’m not saying that you do, just let me know. We can be study buddies!”

“Oh I’ll be needing your help for sure this semester. I do not want to grind through these notes alone.”

“Awesome!” Angela, pulled a sticky note from out of her backpack and quickly scribbled down her phone number. “Here, just text me your name and we’ll figure something out.”

Michelle grabbed the note. “Thanks!”

“You are very welcome,” Angela smiled. “Anyway, I’ve got calculus next, so…I’ll see you around!”

After the girls waved each other goodbye, Michelle took one last look at the number before stuffing it in her pocket.

“Note to self: be more flirty.”

Awesome! I've been hoping you'd continue this story eventually. Really looking forward for future updates.
  • #68 by GDF-8 on 07 May 2018
  • « Posted on: May 30, 2018, 06:18:42 pm »

Chapter 16: "Humility", Part 1

The next morning had a much more comfortable start. 9:00 a.m. for a lifting class was heaven compared to the hell of 7:00 a.m. physics. Sara and Michelle made their way to the 8th floor of the National Kinesiology Laboratory, the other big shiny building on campus besides the gym. Inside was one of the core classes of the NCB curriculum: Advanced Body Mechanics and Lifting Techniques.

The classroom had the format of a lecture hall, similar to physics yesterday but with significantly fewer rows. And to both the benefit and delight of the students, every seat in the house featured a comfortably wide berth. The two girls found an empty pair, and made themselves at home.

While Sara pulled up the day’s material on her tablet, Michelle kept a careful eye on the steady flow of fellow freshman through the entryway. Just like at the sorority house, every girl who walked through those doors was a rival. However, there was only one she really cared to see. But as the clock ticked closer and closer to 9:00, there was still no sign of her.

“Hey,” Sara poked Michelle in the arm. “Check this out! They’ve got all of the lifting diagrams for like, every exercise ever!”

“Hmm?” Michelle replied, distracted by her task. Barely turning to face her friend, she added, “Yeah, that’s really cool, Sara.”

“Are…you okay? What are you looking…at…” Sara’s voice trailed off as she got her answer.

At last, the pale-skinned, achingly beautiful titaness had made her entrance. Heather’s stride and swagger nearly sucked the air out of the room. The gorgeous redhead was practically spilling out of her short, summer dress. The sleeveless, V-neck top had a cut so low that you could see every inch of her astoundingly deep cleavage. Not to mention, the pendulous swinging of her meaty, inhumanly ripped arms and her long, tree-shaming legs mesmerized all comers.

Instantly, there was a buzz of multicolored excitement. Though the girls may have tried their best to hide their feelings, there was a palpable mix of jealousy, lust, and intrigue in the air. Hushed whispers about the happenings at the sorority house quickly bounced between the students while not-so-discreet pointing of fingers made it clear who the rumors were about.

With all eyes on Heather, few paid notice to the harem in her wake. Her new pawns followed like chicks to a mother hen. Jacquie as well as four other recently inducted BAE members kept their heads down as they followed their leader single-file up to the final row of seats.

Michelle was dumbfounded, though not by the dramatic entrance. Rather, there was something very, very different about the way she looked.

“What happened?” Michelle blurted in genuine confusion as she turned to face Heather.

She cocked her head ever so slightly. “What are you talking about?”

Unsure of how else to say it, she continued with, “You look…small.”

A look of incredulity washed over the redhead’s face, which was quickly followed by a hearty chuckle. The five other sisters joined in, though there was a subtle anxiety to their laughter.

“What the hell are you talking about?” she asked, shaking her head.

Michelle wasn’t entirely sure. The image was surreal. Heather was, though still impressive, no bigger than anyone else in the room. “I mean, you look like, I don’t know, a normal human being for once.”

Still smiling, Heather paused for a moment. “You know what, Michelle. I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“It’s not,” she responded without hesitation. “What are you doing?”

The sound of the heavy, entranceway door opening one last time cut their conversation short. It was the professor.

“Good morning class,” she spoke with authority. “My name is Dr. Harriett Warner, and I am the Instructor for Advanced Body Mechanics and Lifting Techniques I. Or, as many like to call it: Lifting 101.”

Though the tall, silver-haired woman looked to be no older than her late thirties, the depth of her tone and gravitas of her speech portrayed someone more senior.

“First, you’re probably wondering why you even need to take this class. After all, you already know how to train properly, right?” she asked rhetorically before quickly continuing, “Wrong. There is an art and a technique to lifting weights that goes far beyond the basics you learned at your local gym. Here, I will show you how to pump your muscles to perfection. Otherwise, you’ll never stand a chance on the big stage.”

Dr. Warner was dressed in what could be appropriately described as the exact opposite of whatever Heather is wearing. A smart, buttoned-up, long-sleeved blouse and grey pencil skirt revealed little skin. Even so, it was clear that there was plenty of size to back up her booming voice. The blouse could not hide the mountainous traps rising up towards her ear. Nor could the nearly overstretched fabric obscure the rippling striations of her massive arms. It looked as though she was unsuccessfully smuggling pairs of pumpkins, watermelons, and holiday hams into the sleeves. The rest of her was just as impressive: perky pecs, a lovely, plump rump, and calves that were every man’s wet dream. In other words, in spite of her age, she was more than a match for any of the much younger freshmen in the room.

“Now you are most likely thinking, ‘what can this old hag teach me about building my body?’”

As she spoke, Michelle heard a soft gasp from behind her, followed by faint whispering. A quick glance found a distressed look on Jacquie’s face. She was staring straight down, one hand cupping her mouth. Heather was leaned over, speaking softly into her ear while her right hand was tucked below Jacquie’s waste and out of sight.

Michelle mouthed, “What the fuck?”

Heather playfully used her free hand to shush her as she continued to have her way with the French minx. All the while, the professor continued her monologue.

“Well, all you need to know is that I won Ms. America before any of you were even born,” she spoke proudly. “Which means I know a thing or two about what it takes to-“

“Aaahhhh…,” a moan cut through the air.

Dr. Warner turned to see who had interrupted her. “Is everything alright?”

Heather instantly retreated, leaving Jacquie out to dry. Hand still over her mouth, Jacquie cleared her throat and replied, “So sorry! Just my allergies!”

Unconvinced but undeterred, Dr. Warner moved on.

As she went over the syllabus, Michelle’s head couldn’t stop spinning. She was still in the midst of figuring out what her rival had done. During the latter half of the sorority party, when Heather was having her way with the former president, she looked like she was ready to compete at the national level. In the arm wrestling video, she hulked out into the biggest human being on planet Earth. But now, she was only slightly larger than she was when the two first met. This should have been a dream come true, but something was clearly amiss.

Sara knew it too. She was there when the all-conquering teenage muscle goddess first entered into the arena of that pool party. Everybody there was blown away at just how unbelievably muscular the young freshman was. She herself hasn’t stopped thinking about her. That unreal size, confidence, and beauty; it was everything she aspired to be and more. Now she was left wondering what happened to the rest of Heather.

After discussing grading, Dr. Warner wrapped up the introduction. “I very much believe in the method of learning by doing, which is why we will be heading next door to one of the kinesiology gyms. There, I have a very special surprise for you all. Please follow me.”

Row by row, the class lined up to accompany the professor. As Michelle’s row emptied, Sara briskly walked up beside her.

“Holy crap, she’s that girl from the party!” she said in a hushed tone.

“Yes, I know.”

“What the heck happened to her?”

“I’m still trying to figure that out.”

Sara scratched her head. “Do you think she…took some pills on Saturday to make herself look bigger?”

Michelle sighed. “I don’t…I don’t think so. I mean, I’m pretty sure that’s not even possible.”

“Well then, what is? You said she won that contest after I left. What else happened that night?”

“I…a lot of things. I’m not gonna go into it but whatever she was doing…” Michelle paused for a brief moment. “It was for real.”

Before the roommates could give the notion any more thought, they found themselves standing in the middle of dozens upon dozens of machines. Much like the main campus gym, this one was filled with specialized, weightless equipment designed take on any and every exercise imaginable. Somehow, these machines looked even more hi-tech, if such a thing were possible. Though the layout of each piece was similar, the key difference was an additional set of holographic displays and auxiliary hardware.

“Welcome to my gym.” Dr. Warner stood on one of the magnetic weight platforms, hands on her hips. “Most of this equipment should look familiar. However, there is one major difference.” With a quick tap of the machine’s switch, the displays came to life.

“They didn’t have this wonderful stuff back when I was a student. But now, every single one of you will have the pleasure of working with machines that will grade your form and help you correct it!” A few more taps brought up an additional display, which directly faced her.

“Allow me to demonstrate.” The statuesque professor grabbed a long bar from the unit and positioned herself for some barbell curls.

“Two thousand.” Immediately, the forward facing display read off 2000 pounds. Then, the magnets ramped up, whirring as they came online.

Her tight blouse was put to the ultimate test as a full ton worth of weight pulled down on the bar. Biceps and shoulders flared with impressive size as she began curling. As she did so, the surrounding displays lit up with her reflection. However, instead of full color images, they were black-and-white, and almost stick-figure in style.

“These displays monitor and grade your form,” she spoke, her voice nary a hint of strain. “They also show you how to make the necessary adjustments to improve it.”

Beneath the number “2000” was another reading: “95%”.

“My form is 5% off from being perfect. And if you look to my right, you can see why.”

A series of colored arrows appeared on the right display, urging the reflection to drop the bar lower on subsequent reps.

“There,” she said, continuing to crank out half a car’s worth of weight like it was nothing. “I just have to drop the bar a little bit lower before I bring the weight back up…and…”

Quickly, the percentage meter rose to 99%.

“Perfect. Nearly.” Dr. Warner shut down the magnets and replaced the bar. Michelle had lost count of how many reps she had done, but it must have been at least twenty. Somehow, her elegant blouse managed to hold firm through it all.

“No piece of equipment will be more important to you than these machines. Without good form, you’ll never reach your true potential.” She reached into her bag to pull out a remote.

“Actually, there is one exception.” With a press of a button, the wall behind the students slowly retracted to reveal nearly two dozen, very spacious stalls. Each had a locker, as well as a contraption that resembled one of those airport body scanners.

“Alright girls, each one go to a locker. Whichever you pick, I’ll assign to you for the year. Don’t worry, they’re all the same.”

Sheepishly, each of the young bodybuilders stepped into a stall and opened up the storage. A collective gasp echoed through the room when they did.

“No way!” “Are these real?” “Do we get to keep them?” The girls clamored as they each pulled out a brand new compression suit from the lockers. Sara and Michelle’s reactions were a tad more muted.

“Yup, they’re all yours!” Girly squeals accompanied the earthshaking thuds of literal tons worth of teenage muscle hammering the floor.

Dr. Warner crossed her arms before shouting, “But that means they’re also 100% your responsibility! That means maintenance, cleaning, and of course, you break it, you buy it. And I don’t have to remind you how expensive they are, do I?”

“We’ll totally take good care of them. Promise!” one of the girls responded gleefully.

“Glad to hear it. Just one thing: if this is your first time wearing a suit, be prepared. Putting it on is rather…uncomfortable.”

“Ms. Warner?” a voice called out from another stall.

“That’s Dr. Warner to you, Ms…Heather, correct?”

“Oh sorry!” She replied, sticking her head out from behind the stall. “I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you giving us these suits, but…I already have one.”

Michelle’s heart sank.

Dr. Warner raised an eyebrow. “Didn’t you say you needed one on the survey?”

“Well, yes, but I recently got one fitted, so…”

Michelle’s heart was now in her stomach.

“It’s a good thing these are brand new, then. You should have updated us when you got your own suit,” she accosted.

“I know, I’m really sorry!” Heather repented, a nauseating innocence to her voice.

“Don’t apologize, just take your own suit out,” she barked. “You do have it with you, correct?”

“Yeah, I’m wearing it!”

Michelle leaned her head back. “Fuck.”

Time seemed to stop as the entire classroom went silent. The normally stoic professor looked dumbfounded.

“W-What do you mean you’re…wearing it?” she asked after collecting herself.

“I mean…” Still fully clothed, Heather stepped out of the stall before continuing, “I’m wearing it.” Her voice had transitioned from high-pitched, naïve young schoolgirl to throaty, sexual dominatrix.

Dr. Warner’s mind was in a jumble. She heard what the girl was saying, but the words were beyond comprehension. “That’s…T-That’s impossible. I-I..I don’t, I don’t see…”

Hands on her hips, Heather strolled up to the stammering instructor. “Then let me show you.”

Suddenly, an uncountable set of small, abyssal black hexagons tessellated from nucleation sites all around her body, quickly covering her from neck down in a skin-tight bodysuit. A series of dark blue lines traced up each limb and towards her back before merging into one.

For the first time in her illustrious career, both as an award-winning, world-class bodybuilder and professor at the most elite institution in the country, Harriett Warner was speechless. And she wasn’t alone. The nearly two dozen other students in the class were collectively holding their breaths, too shocked to even gasp. Michelle on the other hand, had but a single thought: here we go again.

Without a word, the stunned instructor reached out to touch the smooth polymer surface of the suit, still trying to make sense of the situation. How was this freshman still so muscular inside a compression suit? Where did she even get this fitted? And most importantly, just how big was she really? There were so many questions.

Sensing her uncertainty, Heather wielded that trademarked cocky grin. “You still don’t understand, do you? Here, I can help.”

She reached down and pulled up the backside of her dress to reveal two things. First was her bulbous behind, which was somehow astonishingly striated in spite of the pitch black texture of the suit. The second was a blue circle on the small of her back. With a simple press of that circle, the suit began to hum as the lines glowed neon. A few seconds later, it hissed and split cleanly along those very same lines. It quickly shrank as Heather pulled the fractured compression suit off, leaving her in just the dress.

“What have you done?!” Dr. Warner regained her voice a little too late, taking two steps back in preparation for the inevitable.

Before Heather could even think to respond, a tidal wave of burning power ripped right through her body. Bracing herself, every single muscle fiber began to twitch uncontrollably. Within seconds, and to the horror and excitement of those watching, the freshman began to grow.

The redheaded she-beast growled as every part of her being revealed their true selves. Arms that would have already made any 18 year old girl ecstatic blew up with even more, absurdly defined yet 100% feminine muscle. Veins twisted and turned and bloated while the underlying musculature stretched her pale skin to its absolute limit. It looked as though she was gaining years’ worth of mass in just seconds.

As her biceps, triceps, and even forearms continued to expand, they quickly ran into the rapidly flaring latissimus dorsi of her back. Every inch of space between them was quickly filled, forcing the arms of this albatross to adopt increasingly wider positions. She was practically resting her bullish arms on them.

Meanwhile, the centerpieces of her voluptuous figure began to inflate. It was almost comical, watching her muscle-packed mega-tits get pumped up like bike tires. Bigger and bigger they unstoppably grew, shredding the top of the dress into a cloud of fabric. Her deeper by the second cleavage quickly swallowing up her own chin. Like her arms, they too were covered in thick swathes of undulating vasculature and accentuated by striations that were probably more appropriately called ravines. And as her pecs reached their apex, so did her lovely, plump nipples. The pair of 5 inch long teats looked almost as hard as the “breasts” they stood on.

The rest of her body reacted no differently. Every single one of her 10 pack abs literally popped with muscle, rapidly doubling in size and deepening the chasms between them. Though her waist was thin enough to give her an almost surreal hour-glass figure, it alone had enough size and muscle to compete against the chests of most male bodybuilders.

Just below the midsection was her magnificent lower body. Her glutes packed on ungodly amounts of mass, turning them into super-striated medicine balls of sensual, yet indomitable, she-beef. That mighty, ravenous ass ate up and spit out what little remained of the dress, exposing its full glory. Her thighs too went from thick and sumptuous to anatomically impossible. A tangled horde of indestructible cables of muscle stretched from pelvis to patella, forming quads that made Sara’s look pathetic by comparison.

All of this occurred over a mere 10 seconds. Heather, among others, was left gasping for air. Sweat dripped down her chin and glazed the rest of her body in a fine sheen that only accentuated her ripples, her striations, and of course, her superiority.

Still huffing and puffing, she turned to Jacquie and said, “Sorry…about…the dress…”

My man, you're like Game of Thrones with these updates! I have no idea where this story's going to end up, but I'm really happy that you tied the compression suit back in, as in opens the door for Michelle's mom to return to the forefront. How is Michelle ever going to best Heather? Or is this one where the black hat comes away victorious??
  • #69 by GDF-8 on 11 May 2018
  • Infinite Sunrise
    by GDF-8

This was a story I posted on DA a while ago but didn't get a chance to put it up here 'til now. Enjoy!

Part 1

Dr. Nakamura…

Dr. Nakamura…

“Dr. Nakamura?”

Her eyes snapped open. A sharp gust of air poured into her nostrils. There was a brief moment of panic, followed by prompt reorientation. Looking up, she saw a half dozen residents and medical students gathered around a wooden table. Some had dozed off themselves, while a couple pretended not to see their attending physician’s “moment.”

Regaining her composure, she smiled and tried to get back on track. “I’m sorry, where were we?” she spoke, the slightest hint of an accent escaping her lips.

The resident who had woken her up asked, “Um, what do you want to do about Mr. Blakemore’s insulin?”

She looked down to see a small stack of papers in front. Still half asleep, her deep, hazelnut eyes peered through a pair of black, thick-rimmed glasses, lazily scanning over the jumble of lab values on the top sheet. “I think we’ll stay the course,” she answered.

“But his morning sugars have been running pretty high. Don’t you think we should at least-“

“Nope,” she quickly cut him off. “He’ll be just fine.”

“Oh…okay,” he responded with disappointment as he hurriedly crossed out something on his paper.

The doctor gave one quick glance around the room, making sure there were no other immediate concerns, before declaring, “Alright, strong work everyone! Enjoy the weekend!” She hastily rose from her chair, grabbed her purse, and made her way towards the door. But just as she grabbed the handle…

“Wait, Dr. Nakamura,” a squeaky voice called out.

Her heart sank. She was so close. Being sure to hide her scowl, she turned around and asked, “Yes, what do you need Kate?”

“Do you have time to give us some feedback today?”

She glanced down at her timepiece, which read 8:15. “Oh, shoot, I’m really sorry guys! I know I was supposed to do that today, but I’m really running late for something.”

But the mousy little student chirped, “Um, we kinda need to submit these forms by tonight…”

The doctor turned around and tried her best not to look upset, carelessly checking off the number “5” in all of the columns of their respective feedback forms, and leaving a generic “great, hardworking student” in the comments section.

“There ya go,” she said, flashing a fake smile before quickly bolting out the door. As she parted, she made one final request, “Don’t stay too late…,” her voice trailing off in the halls.

As she exited the hospital’s doors and turned off her pager, a wave of relief washed over her. After 13 hours and 15 minutes, she was finally done with her shift.

Erika Nakamura was a 27 year-old internist at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Born to impoverished parents in a small village in the Shimane Prefecture of Japan, she moved here on her own at the ripe young age of sixteen in order to find a better life. Having recently completed her residency training at one of America’s top hospitals, she has managed to do just that. Of course, her journey was not as simple as that may have sounded. She had to teach herself English in under a year. She managed to graduate summa cum laude from college in just three years, all the while holding a part-time job. Then, she completed medical school at the very top of her class. In other words, Erika was not your average woman. But you didn’t have to look at her degrees and accolades to learn that.

At first glance, it was clear that Erika was a refined beauty. Although she never wore makeup of any kind to work, you would be hard-pressed to find any of her male patients forgetting her face. She was blessed with high cheekbones, a cute button nose, and lusciously full lips. Her smooth complexion was complemented by a lively coat of lightly-bronzed skin. Her hazel-brown eyes had a depth and mystery to them that would have made even Mona Lisa blush. All of this was framed by straight, silky-smooth, jet-black hair, cut short just below her jawline. However, her facial features were not nearly as striking as her physique.

For a woman of Japanese descent, she was rather tall, standing at a firm 5’ 9”. She filled out that height well, too. Her body was well-muscled, though she was neither “ripped” nor “bulky.” It would have been easy to mistake her for a crossfit athlete, but there was more to her than that. She was well-proportioned. Sculpted, even. A pair of endlessly long legs propped up a firm behind, which then tapered into a narrow, but strong, core. Perhaps the only appropriate word to describe her would be “statuesque.” Yet, to do so would be at the expense her other incredible…assets. That is to say, Erika was also a rather voluptuous woman, though not in the traditional sense. In fact, her generous cleavage was not due to a fortunate deposition of fatty tissue, but rather formed by the beefy stacks of skeletal muscle that made up her pectorals. Yes, her pecs were so impressive as to be mistaken for D-cup sized breasts on the regular, though you could be forgiven for the mistake as she almost always dressed conservatively.

As this Asian enchantress drove home, she did so in silence. These last two weeks have been very, very long. It wasn’t because she didn’t like being a doctor. Actually, it was rewarding and on occasion, interesting work. Unfortunately, the bulk of it was monotonous, to say the least. She had been warned about this long before accepting the job offer. With her qualifications, she could have easily applied for a more “cush” specialty, like anesthesia or dermatology. Instead, she chose to be an internist. Some would say they are underpaid. Others would call them underappreciated. Both were statements she could agree on. But she had her reasons. The main one was that it was shift-based: work two weeks straight, get two weeks off. Two weeks of scutwork for two weeks of free time. And to her, those two weeks were everything.

After she finally made it home, Erika tossed her purse onto the couch and hung up her white coat. Then, with newfound excitement, she rushed over to the kitchen calendar and marked off today’s date with a big red “X”. She let out a big sigh as her eyes scanned pass the following seven days before reaching September 15th, a date which was also marked, this time with a red circle. Her red lips curled into a smile. For the first time in weeks, she was excited. It was almost here.

Erika strolled into her room, and with some vigor, began removing the rest of her clothing. Her grey pencil-skirt was first to come off, revealing her strong thighs and a beautifully carved set of calves that made both men and women turn their heads whenever she walked by. Next was her loose-fitting, but high-cut blouse. When that was off, her capped shoulders, sculpted arms, and clearly-defined six-pack came into full view. Oh, and of course there was the matter of her gigantic, man-shaming, muscle-tits. They had been disproportionately overdeveloped for years now. In fact, they were somehow significantly more ripped and vascular than the rest of her body. And that’s the way she liked it.

Though she often presented herself as a mild-mannered and kind-hearted woman, the truth of the matter was, she loved her body. More exactly, she loved the way her body made other people feel. She loved that men could never stop staring at her, even when she was fully-clothed. She loved it even more when women tried to belittle her, or give her the cold shoulder, all because they were jealous of her curves. With this in mind, the only reason why she chose to conceal her physique so well was to maintain a modicum of professionalism. After all, neither her patients nor her peers would ever take her seriously if she dressed any less modestly. But this body wasn’t just for herself to enjoy. Actually, the primary reason why she loved her work schedule was simple: those two weeks she had off was primetime for workouts and competitions, and September 15th would be a big one.

So there she stood, her heart-stopping form wrapped in nothing but a matching set of red lace bra and panties. Now, it was obvious she had no physiologic need for the bra. However, her constantly erect, inch-long nipples needed something to hold them back, else they tent-pole every top she had, scrubs included. But now it was time to remove that too. Off came all of her undergarments, exposing those hard-as-rock nubbins, as well as her clean-shaven sex. She smiled at the reflection in the body-length mirror before her, drinking it all in. Then, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath in, and…

Boom. A literal explosion of muscle went off, the crackling thunder of expanding skin and flesh echoing off of her bedroom walls. Every muscle fiber of already impressive body billowed outwards at an alarming rate. Within each thigh, the individual heads of the quadriceps femoris grew into a monstrous hydra, trashing and throbbing with feminine rage. Huge knots of thick, blue veins sprouted from underneath her supple skin, plastering her legs from top to bottom with a tangled web of vasculature. Below the knees, her heart-shaped calves swelled dangerously like one of her heart failure patients after eating one too many burgers. Her perfect “little” behind wasn’t spared either. It too inflated with nothing but lean muscle mass, enough to make even the most bootylicious of Brazilians faint.

Meanwhile, her six-pack transformed into a ten-pack with each individual head growing beyond the size of billiard balls. Despite this, her relatively tight waist widened only slightly at the behest of her flaring obliques, keeping her almost cartoonish hourglass figure intact. Her back beefed up as well as its many individual muscles surged forth, combating each other for nonexistent space and giving rise to her very own miniature Grand Canyon. Her lats were the only ones lucky enough to escape the melee, spreading outward like an albatross preparing its wings for flight. Above all of this terraforming, her traps crept menacingly up her long, elegant neck. Flanking them, her capped shoulders turned into cannonballs of feminine might while her previously lemon-sized biceps distended into full-grown grapefruits, sumptuous and succulent.

Then, there were her pride-and-joys. Her pièce de résistance. Her magnum opus: her chest. In their initial state, her pecs already eclipsed those of even the most seasoned of female bodybuilders. But as her entire body inflated, so did her titanic pectorals. Already four inches in depth, her nauseating, hyperstriated, ripped-to-no-end muscle cleavage deepened considerably. Bloating with more and more beef, Erika couldn’t help but smile at the sight of her muscle-stuffed boobies growing into to the size of volleyballs, and then beyond. By the time her expansion finally halted, her pecs protruded out an ungodly nine inches from her chest wall. The top of her “breasts” nearly touched her own chin. There was enough meat in her mammaries to shame an entire line-up of juiced-up women.

Clearly, Erika wasn’t spending her weeks off competing in bikini, figure, or even physique competitions. No, she was a female bodybuilder, the best the world had ever seen. But she didn’t accomplish this feat overnight. When she was just a little girl, she realized that she was gifted. Not just intellectually, but physically too. As she grew up, she was always stronger than her peers, even the boys. Unfortunately, soon after she hit puberty, her “gift” turned into a runaway curse.

Despite being mostly sedentary, she began developing a significant amount of muscularity, more so than anybody else at, or even close to, her age. When her classmates realized this, she became a freak. An outcast. Her parents had enough to deal with, working long hours at low-paying jobs. Now they had to worry about their disproportionate child getting bullied. They spent what little they had traveling around the country, seeing various medical specialists and spiritualists in an attempt to cure her physical “ailment.” None had a clue what to do with her. That was, until she traveled to a Zen Buddhist temple in Mishima. There, she met an old master who claimed to have the solution that she and her family so desperately sought. His lesson was simple: master the mind to master the body. And so, she stayed in Mishima, meditating for hours each day in the silent tranquility of the temple courtyard, hoping to one day return to a normal life.

After an entire year of meditative training, she finally succeeded. By focusing on her inner self, she was, through means beyond her current medical understanding, able to control the expansion and contraction of her muscle fibers. This allowed her to make them as small and compact as she wanted, while retaining the ability to let them flourish in their full glory when needed. As she grew older, she started to appreciate her physical talent, seeing it as less of a burden, and more of the gift it truly was. As such, she began developing her already overdeveloped body further, training herself in secret using only calisthenics.

After moving to the States, she joined a gym, and with its full array of modern equipment, her body attained heights she had only ever seen on TV. By the time she was a medical student, she would spend her weekends competing in amateur women’s bodybuilding competitions under a false identity, winning them all by landslides. Despite her success, she never moved upwards, fearing that the additional media coverage would expose her secret life as a muscle goddess.

But that was then. Now, she was a fully-fledged, board-certified physician. She used her newfound time and financial resources to both support her parents and carve out her own career in bodybuilding. After only a month on the circuit, she won her pro card, an unprecedented feat for the 27 year-old “Jessica Aki, the American-born Japanese phenom”. These two week periods of off time produced some of the most fulfilling experiences of her young life. Prepping for contests, doing interviews and photoshoots, traveling…it was all exciting stuff. But in more ways than one, the real money was made on the stage. Only there could she express herself, the true self she had been hiding for so long. Whenever she got up there and flexed her gender-bending muscles for the world to see, she would drink up the admiration of the fans and the jealousy of her competitors like a ravenous, power-hungry demoness. It made her feel alive in ways she had never felt before.

That was why she was so excited for these next two weeks. There was a big bodybuilding contest coming up, one that will certainly prove to be a seminal day in her life. But with only ten days left to prepare for it, she had to start now.

Erika smiled at her own naked image, her breathtaking beauty a mind-bending contrast to the terrifying mountain of muscle beneath. It was all a testament to her work ethic and her will. Satisfied, she headed into the basement which housed her own private gym. For the sake of her personal life, she never dared venturing out into the world with this much muscle in tow. Fortunately, her home gym was more than enough to satisfy her nearly insatiable appetite for a good pump.

With tens of thousands of pounds of free weights and dozens of different machines available, she had the enviable choice of picking what to work out first.

Lucky contestant number one was: her biceps. Pulling a pair of 100 lb. dumbbells off of the rack like they were nothing more than a couple of milk cartons on a grocery shelf, she began a warm-up set that would have been too heavy to lift for all but the most roided-up of female bodybuilders. Yet, she knocked out 30 perfect reps like it was child’s play. Then, it was up to 150 lbs. Again, with little effort, 20 more reps were completed. Still she was not satisfied. 200 lbs., 250 lbs., and finally 300 lbs. fell prey to the unstoppable she-beast. By now, each bicep was covered in a swath of thick veins, forming balls of wrathful female muscle the size of cantaloupes. Sweaty, glistening peaks of pure power; they could make anyone cower and quake in gut-wrenching fear. She took a moment to worship her own might, kissing each bicep like a muscle-obsessed schmoe, reveling in their glory.

When she was finally done working out her arms, she switched it up, honing in on her lower body. Erika loaded the bar on the squat rack with 600 lbs. And just like the bicep curls before, she terminated each set with extreme prejudice, going up to 900 lbs., then 1200 lbs., before maxing out at 1500 lbs. With her final set complete, her thighs blew up into tree trunks that were well over a full foot thick each. Meanwhile, the vast array of superficial striations of her hyper-defined glutes deepened to a half-inch each. Those thick slabs of delicious, grade-A girl meat were more than enough to satisfy even the most perverse of ass lovers. Again, she halted her workout in order to appreciate her accomplishments, sauntering up to the wall-to-wall mirror with lust in her eyes. She spun around 180-degrees, marveling at the ludicrous size of her legs. Legs that could crush watermelons, even if said watermelons were made out of high-grade steel.

“Jesus, I’m getting so…” she paused, giving her scrumptious tush a sexy smack and biting her lower lip. “Oooh, so big…” Her lady parts were starting to get moist, and not from just sweat.

Four hours and hundreds of sets later, she had finally arrived at her very last but favorite exercise: the bench press. When it came to her pecs, no expense was spared. There was no time for warm-ups, no time for beating around the bush. She hit them as hard as she could for as long as she could.

Placing a long, sturdy bar atop the rack, she began loading metallic 100 pound plates onto each side. One by one, the weight grew, the barbell looking increasingly comical as it was overloaded. When she finally stopped, the weight had reached a whopping 2400 lbs. More than a full metric ton, and nearly five times the max of most male bodybuilders. She was about to move more weight in a single lift than anybody, man or woman, before her had ever officially and successfully completed with any body part. And she was about to do it for reps.

Sliding herself underneath the already bowing bar, she gripped it with murderous intent. A scowl spread across her supermodel face as her mind prepared itself for the ultimate battle. Then, she huffed and puffed several deep breaths and pushed.

Instantly, Erika’s six inch muscle cleavage exploded with several more inches. The steel bar groaned as it moved upwards, albeit slowly at first. Her face turned red as she poured every remaining ounce of strength into those hydraulic presses she called pecs. A twisting network of repulsive vascularity spread across the boundless expanse of her chest while the striations of the ultra-hypertrophied skeletal muscle deepened to over an inch each. As her elbows locked, she screamed as over a ton of iron counterattacked, escalating her brutal war against gravity. But she would not be beaten. Not today, not ever.

With unbroken resolve, she carefully lowered the bar all the way down, or at least as far as her thick pectoral shelves would allow her. At this point, each muscle-tit had exceeded the size of basketballs, though instead of air, each was instead filled with luscious hunks of Kobe girl beef. They throbbed intensely as her circulatory system struggled to meet their metabolic demands. From that moment forward, each rep took nearly 30 seconds to complete. Unfortunately, to her, the incredible pain cause by the herculean effort dilated that time by 10-fold. But her efforts would not go unrewarded. As the battle raged on, her pecs continued to grow, seemingly synthesizing new mass from nothing. By the 12th rep, it was becoming difficult to straighten her arms, as her bloated biceps smashed into the indestructible tungsten plates of her chest wall. This forced her to adopt ever wider grips, which only added to the nearly insurmountable difficulty of her task.

Nonetheless she continued, her will as impenetrable as her pecs. She was lost in an indescribable state of muscle lust and physical torture. Each successful lift was painstakingly slow, yet seemingly metronomic in rhythm. Then, 15 minutes after she had completed her first rep, she slowly but surely conquered her final one. As the metal giant went up one last time, she let out a blood-curling battle cry to signal her victory. Then, the massive, bare-skinned hulk of a woman collapsed out of exhaustion. Each desperate respiration caused her heaving, overblown chest to brush against her delicate chin.

Her final state could only be appropriately described as “monstrous.” Her cleavage was now well beyond the realm of human imagination, stretching an impossible 14 inches out. Even her nipples had grown proportionally, with each teat engorged to a mouthwatering three inches in length atop areolas the size of coasters. Her muscle breasts made even the most ridiculous of porn stars look flat-chested by comparison.

You see, Erika was a female bodybuilder in technical terms only. A more accurate description would have been: “transcendent being of muscle and might.” Because at every contest she had ever participated, she didn’t just win. She demolished. Yet, each time, she held back. But not out of respect for her competitors. Rather, she had to, else they bar her from competing. While there were never any official rules about being “too big,” the fact of the matter was this: she was a lady. And no lady, girl, or woman should ever be able to become as muscular as she really was. It would have upset the natural order of the world, and that was simply not acceptable.

In fact, besides herself, nobody had ever seen her at her unadultered maximum. Nobody had ever witnessed what a truly special woman like herself could accomplish. But all of that is about to change, for September 15th is not just an ordinary bodybuilding contest for women.

September 15th is the date of Mister Olympia.
  • #70 by Jeremy Lightning on 11 May 2018
  • Awesome! I enjoyed this story reading it the first time over, and I am glad that you brought it over here so more people can enjoy it like I did. k+!
  • #71 by southbendcarp on 11 May 2018
  • One of the best stories I've ever read on this, or any other, site! Sequel, please? We need to see September 15!
  • #72 by phil123 on 12 May 2018
  • Great story and I would like to read more of it.
    So I hope for a new chapter at the Mister Olympia contest
  • #73 by Lupus753 on 12 May 2018
  • The strength growth progressed faster than I thought it would. Not that I'm complaining.
  • #74 by Trinitus on 13 May 2018
  • Awesome story. Really nice muscle descriptons.
  • #75 by GDF-8 on 18 May 2018
  • Part 2

The next nine days went by in a flash. Erika had been ravaging her home gym like never before, her routine unchanging and unrelenting. Every day it was up at 6:00 a.m., a breakfast of a dozen or so egg-whites plus a protein shake, followed by a 10-mile sprint on her treadmill. Then, even more protein, before hitting the weights for a good four hours. Lunch consisted of several pounds of delicious lean meats, anything from steak to salmon, along with a side of protein shake. Next it was back to the weight room until she passed out from exhaustion, which was usually just in time for dinner. Afterwards, yoga for an hour, a nice hot shower, and a good night’s rest. Rinse and repeat for nine days, and she was finally ready.

Erika arrived in Las Vegas on the morning of Mr. Olympia, the annual summit of the world’s greatest male bodybuilders. With just seven hours before the main event, it was time to put on the final touches of her contest prep. First and foremost was to get her posing suit fitted. Finding someone who could tailor to her incredible dimensions had been a challenge in its own right, but getting it on was a whole different story. Making sure the top didn’t snap as it was pulled over her overflowing chest and diamond-hard nipples was no mean feat. The suit design itself was unimaginative but effective: bright red and overly-jeweled, it was more than enough to catch the eye (not that that would be an issue).

Her next task was to get a good pump. Instead of waiting until competition time, she had rented out her hotel’s gym for the entire afternoon, requesting that the windows of the facility be covered for that time. Though the equipment was up to date, the weight limits were far too low for her to go all out. Nonetheless, she knew a good sweat was all she would need for tonight.

After a quick shower, it was time for the icing: makeup. She had skipped that horrid fake tan entirely, opting to let her natural shine carry through. Plus, finding a tanning bed that could fit her or a professional spray tanner who wouldn’t immediately bolt in terror would have been an insurmountable feat, even for her. She left her short black hair stock while she broke out her otherwise rarely used makeup kit to do the rest. A couple plucked eyelashes, a light application of mascara, a little eye shadow, a few dabs of foundation, just a bit of blush, and some red lipstick to match her nail polish, she went from “refined” to “hot”. Like, supermodel hot. It was the face she wore to all of her previous contests, serving both as a heart-stopping look for the judges as well as a strong layer of disguise for the usually make-up free physician.

Of course, there still seemed to be one crucial problem: how exactly does a woman get into a men’s bodybuilding competition? No, the answer wasn’t to pretend to be a guy. She had something else in mind.

Erika pulled into the parking garage of the convention center half an hour after doors had already opened. She stepped out of her rental car with a black baseball cap and a matching set of massively oversized XXXL grey hoodie with sweatpants wrapped tightly around her fully expanded body. With a duffle bag draped over her right shoulder, she walked briskly into the lobby. Though the show had already started, there were more than enough bystanders outside the arena to witness the hulking mystery figure. Her head towards the ground, she smiled to herself as she heard intermittent gasps of disbelief, exclamations towards the heavens, and questions about “his” tardiness. Music to her ears.

After a few minutes’ walk, she found herself in an off-limits area behind the main stage. Past a set of double doors, she was immediately met by a 6’ 8” bouncer who looked more like a competitor than a security guard.

“Whoa whoa, who are…holy fuck…,” the giant of a man froze, the hairs of his neck standing at full attention as he realized who it was. After he cleared his throat, he continued, “I didn’t think you’d actually show up.”

“You really think I’d let 10 grand go to waste?” she replied, her sweet yet sultry voice a stark contrast to the burgeoning mass hidden beneath the “baggy” clothing.

“Uh, yeah, I guess that makes sense… Anyway, I switched the cards just like you asked me too.”

“Good,” she nodded. The backstage area had all but emptied. All of the other bodybuilders were already on stage. Just then, the booming speakers of the main stage kicked in.

“Contestant number 2, Phil Heath! Contestant number 11, Jeff Beckham!” One by one, the announcer called contestants to the front of the stage for their mandatory poses.

Erika turned towards the bouncer and said, “It’s time.” She carefully removed her hood as to not disturb her hair or makeup. Despite the dim lighting of the backstage, the guard’s heart skipped a beat as he witnessed the Japanese woman’s spellbinding beauty first hand. But his euphoria was short-lived as Erika grabbed the collar of her top and with one light tug, ripped it clean off. While the sharp sound of tearing fabric caused the previously starstruck onlooker to recoil, the ensuing sight of her impossibly-built muscle-packed frame broke his balance altogether.

Unconcerned by her partner in crime’s fall, she removed her sweatpants in a similar fashion, leaving her stood in nothing but her skimpy red posing suit. She picked up her duffle bag and removed from it its only contents: a bottle of baby oil and a walkie-talkie.

Erika turned towards the bouncer, who was still in a daze, and tossed both items into his lap. “Today’s your lucky day.”

Back on stage, Mr. Olympia rolled on. The first two sets of competitors had already completed their compulsory poses. Now it was time for the third.

“Contestant number 24, Gerald Williams! Contestant number 18, Michael Lockett! Contestant number 3, Juan Morel!” With each call, a competitor who had been standing on the sidelines walked towards center stage to a few dispersed cheers.

“Contestant number 22,” he continued. “Johnnie Jackson! Contestant number 15, Brandon Curry! And contestant number 25, Eric Naka…mura…” the announcer’s voice trailed off as he read the final name on the card, one that he clearly did not recognize.

Then, Erika stepped out from the shadows and into the blinding spotlights of Mr. Olympia. Almost immediately, everyone in the auditorium, including those on stage and the thousands of people in the stands knew something was wrong. The final competitor of the third group, this “Eric Nakamura,” had a body that was not of this world. It easily outclassed every other contestant, and even the most expert of bodybuilding enthusiasts knew that nobody, not even a genetically engineered, steroid-fed, freak mutant of a man should ever be able to attain that kind of size. Yet, sat atop that horrific caricature of a male bodybuilding body gone wrong was the most perfect, flawlessly shaped, and elegantly manicured face that anyone had ever seen. A face that, most assuredly, belonged to a woman.

The crowd, and even the judges themselves started to grow restless. Flustered, the announcer fumbled with his earpiece. Unaware that his microphone was still on, he could be heard saying, “What are we…you can’t be serious?” A deep sigh followed before he cleared his throat and spoke directly to the audience, “Please settle down.”

But the auditorium only grew louder. The crowd was clamoring over this unexpected turn; an unknown competitor who’s proportions defied reality had stepped onto the stage of the world’s most prestigious bodybuilding competition. What was [strike wytiwyg="1"]he[/strike] [strike wytiwyg="1"]she[/strike] it? A science experiment? Maybe one of those new robots from Boston Dynamics? Or was it just some kind of holographic projection? Whatever it was, it had an unmistakable air of femininity: a bright smile highlighting its beautiful facial features, a seductive mystery within its deep, brown eyes, and an undeniably perfect hourglass shape to its figure. There were so many questions.

“Please settle down,” the announcer repeated. “The contest will continue. Judges, please begin.”

After taking a moment to make sure he was still on planet Earth, the lead judge meekly spoke into the microphone, “Uh, q-quarter turn to the right.”

Erika complied immediately while the other five competitors lagged behind, still in shock over what was standing next to them. For years, these men had been amongst the elite: the biggest and most muscular human beings in the world. Now, they were faced with opposition that exceeded even their most horrifying nightmares. Nonetheless, they were professionals, and no matter who stood in their way, they would fight until the end. It was an admirable, albeit completely pointless, attitude.

“Quarter turn to the right,” the judge continued, a certain stability returning to his voice.

Though she was faced opposite the audience, she could feel their thousands of stares burning into her indestructible, muscle-caked back. She could practically smell the crowd’s melting-pot of emotions, an odd concoction of disgust, disbelief, and even arousal. The sidelined bodybuilders in front of her felt the same way, though they did their best to hide this by smiling and avoiding eye contact with her at all costs. The combined awe of both the male bodybuilders and the crowd made her spine tingle, her smile beaming with pride. This is what she lived for.

“Quarter turn to the right.”

With nothing held back, her female body eclipsed her neighbors in all dimensions by at least 20-30%. The “at least” comes from the fact that her favorite body part, her pecs, jutted out a ridiculous six inches from her rib cage. And this was in a fully relaxed state.

“Quarter turn to the right.” The judge removed a handkerchief from his suit pocket and wiped his damp forehead before continuing, “Front double biceps.”

Now for the real fun. Immediately, the five men brought their own enormous arms to bare. Their upper limbs trembled and shook as they tried to flex up muscles they knew they didn’t have. Still relaxed, Erika watched their display of futility with a toothy grin, letting them have their moment of glory before stepping in to squash it utterly. She raised up her arms slowly, milking every ounce of the auditorium’s anticipation. Even in their unflexed state, her biceps were already every bit as large and ripped as her male counterpart’s at their maximum. Then, she fired her guns, causing a pair of steel-bending, ego-crushing balls of fire to explode from her humerus, rising rapidly up her meaty forearms.

There was a chorus of gasps. Hundreds of camera shutters went off. A judge fell over in her chair. There were even a few scattered screams. These were the sounds of thousands of people collectively losing their minds, which of course only made her flex harder. Though there were six at center stage, all eyes, including those of the other bodybuilders, were trained solely on Erika and the largest set of biceps the world had ever seen. Those rippling, pulsating hunks of feminine might rose to an incredible 32 inches in circumference.

She held her flex for a good minute before the head judge finally regained his poise. “F-front…um, lateral spread.”

This time, Erika did not wait. On command, she dropped her hands to her hips and spreading her muscular wings. Giant slabs of meat flared outwards, peaking at a full foot away from either side of her torso and rubbing up against the undersides of her arms. By now, the other men had lost their composure, their poses becoming disjointed and asymmetric.

“Side chest,” the judge continued, with more gusto now. As a bodybuilding purist, he knew he was witnessing history, and he refused to stand in its way.

Erika’s smile was as wide as her lats now. It was time to show off her pride-and-joy’s. She clasped her hands together, pulled back her left arm, and flexed her chest like no tomorrow. In an instant, her muscular cleavage deepened to nine inches and counting. Again the crowd erupted in a flurry of panic and awe as her pecs had literally become the largest individual muscles ever flexed in the history of mankind. Her flexible red posing top began to strain against the unrelenting waves of mass while her rock-hard two inch long nipples tent-poled the tightening fabric. She was getting seriously turned on, and she wasn’t alone.

By now, several of the men on stage, as well as countless others in the audience, had become entranced by her mystical display of muscle control. With their erections involuntarily growing with the Japanese goddess’ ever expanding bust size, it quickly became impossible to conceal their embarrassing hard-ons. Then again, who could really blame them? Sweat poured from Erika’s brow as her oiled-up, lightly-tanned skin glistened under the spotlights, revealing a multitude of inch-deep separations. The individual separations between the muscle fibers became grossly apparent as her soft skin was stretched paper thin, with more and more slabs of seductive sinew being piled on without relent. Now stretching an ungodly 12 inches in diameter, each of her muscle-stuffed breasts had become harder and sexier than any muscle ever flexed by any bodybuilder, and more voluminous than any over-filled silicone implant ever used by even the most psychologically disturbed bimbos. It was quickly becoming difficult for her to even see over them.

With her pecs finally maxed-out, she delighted at the sounds of gasps and thuds as people lost consciousness, as well as moans from both men and women who had lost their loads to the sight of this angelic woman flexing up demonic muscles from Hell. Looking to her left, she couldn’t help but chuckle to herself as the five men on stage with her flexed their comparatively tiny chests in a pathetic attempt to save face. Yet, their efforts were forsaken by their own raging boners, a clear sign that she had totally broken their will.

“Awww, what cute little muscles you guys have,” she teased. As the sound of her soft, seductive, lightly-accented voice wafted through the auditorium, there were several more casualties of consciousness. To see such an undeniably feminine being wield a body that could overthrow the Greek pantheon was an offense to the senses that some simply could not handle. This was a thought shared by several of the contestants as their own inner turmoil and shock showed on their faces.

Absorbing their lust and despair like a sponge, Erika continued to taunt the emasculated men. “Mmm, that’s right boys. This little girl’s got more muscle in her boobies than all of your chests combined!” As she milked the flex a few more times, her posing top snapped right off, revealing her mega-tits in all of their hypertrophic, vein-riddled majesty. Reflexively, several of the bodybuilders blew their loads while others lost their lunches. After the ashamed parties excused themselves from the stage, the sound of microphone feedback cut through the air.

“Side triceps!” The head judge was possessed now. Despite the contest having lost any concrete sense of formality minutes ago, he still had to see everything. His sole purpose now was to witness all that this godlike being had to offer to the bodybuilding world.

Erika of course was happy to oblige. One by one, she went through the rest of the compulsory poses as the judge instructed. The bodybuilders still standing simply watched, knowing their contest run had long ended. The stage was, as it had been the entire night, all hers. Pumping up every square inch of her hard-earned body, massive, elephant shoe-shaped triceps jutted out from her arms as a mean set of bear traps rode all the way up her pretty neck. Then, she flexed her abdomen, revealing a cobblestone road consisting of ten, perfectly-shaped, orange-sized balls of muscle, while simultaneously packing on even more brawn onto her overstuffed, barrel-shaped thighs. This doctor-turned-bodybuilder had developed her physique beyond the pinnacle of human performance, her body a masterwork marble sculpture of anatomical perfection that left her “competition” in utter ruin.

But the round wasn’t over just yet. The trembling judge leaned into the microphone, eyes still fixated on Erika’s maddening display of superiority, and announced the final pose with surprising clarity.

“Most muscular.”
Pages:
Actions