Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581701 Posts in 74167 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 02:23:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [slim0926] Good Boy Meets Girl of His Dreams??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [slim0926] Good Boy Meets Girl of His Dreams??  (Read 8950 times)

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
#1st STORY: [slim0926] Good Boy Meets Girl of His Dreams??
« on: January 24, 2016, 04:48:01 am »
I'VE BEEN A LURKER ON THIS SITE FOR A LONG TIME, AND AFTER READING ALL THE GREAT STORIES FROM THESE GREAT AUTHORS I FINALLY WORKED ON MY 1ST STORY WHILE I WAS GETTING AN OIL CHANGE! SO HERE IT IS..JUST A COUPLE OF PARAGRAPHS BUT ITS A START.

Good Boy Meets Girl of His Dreams??
by slim0926

This is the story of a high-school freshman who meets the girl that is his fantasy come to life but in a bad way…

Hello, my name is Grant. I’m a high- school freshman starting my 1st year alone because of my family’s income problems. See when I moved here from out of state with my dad and mom, I knew no one at all. Now it’s a new school and I’m just a freshman again because of the private school I attended had a different grade system, so now I’m a 15yr old freshman who knows nobody. The good thing is that I’m a lot smarter than my age.

Then the first day of school comes and my life is change forever. Sitting on the curb by myself since I had to take the metro to school since I wasn’t able to get a bus route in time. Sitting there by the teachers parking lot I notice a beautiful young girl walking directly thru the teacher’s vehicles. This girl was gorgeous from head to toe ,and built like a professional athlete. From my distance she must have been about 5’7, and weighted about 150lbs. Chocolate skin that shines in the early morning sunrise that made her toned muscular body even that more spectacular. She had to be no more than a 15 yrs old with the body of a woman of 22. Her measurements were 34DD-24-38!! And man did she carry it well. So to look at her you wouldn’t believe that she could be a brat, domineering little demon, but I watched it with my own two eyes.

What happened next change my view of girls forever. See as she walking thru the cars, one teacher was getting out of her car not paying attention to what was going on since she was on her Bluetooth headset talking about a meeting with some kids parents who was running late. The young girl not caring who was in her way kept walking, but with a mischievous look in her eye she purposely bumped into the teacher knocking her against the car door. The teacher stops and yells at her to apologize for running into her.

Then I notice the girl stop and turn with her left hand resting on the hood of the car, then without saying a single word she starts pressing down with her hand as she smiles as the hood starts to buckle from the power of her hand. Now I’m sitting there mouth wide open as I hear the metal deforming to this girl’s strength. The teacher is baffled as to this show of strength from this girl on her car, but the girl looks at the teacher with disdain and presses even harder down to the point of the crushed hood is touching the front tires. Finally, the girl speaks saying nobody talks to her that way, and so since you’re too stupid to realize who you yelled at I will take it out on your car.

With that she pushed down until I saw both tires getting crushed flat to the ground, but she didn’t stop there, she kept pressing down till the rims and the tires were cracking the cement. She didn’t stop until the back of the car slowly started rising up. The teacher started crying and begging the girl to stop, but LaShunda paid her no mind and decided to have a little fun before she went to class.

At first I didn’t know if she saw me or not, but then she looks over her shoulder at me and smiles then tells me to watch and learn why she rules. At this time, I knew that strong women existed in comics and on t.v. but to see 1 in person and for her to be the same age as me was a turn on like no other. My erection was painfully straining my pants because this was amazing to witness this girl who has the strength and attitude to do whatever she wants and I loved it.

As I watched her stand on her tiptoes seeing her calve muscles tighten into heart shaped diamonds had me light headed from all the blood rushing to my penis. At this time the teacher was on the ground reaching for her phone as the girl was looking at me, when she looked up as she was about to call for help when LaShunda snatched the phone from her and held it in her face as she slowly begins crushing the phone to pieces as the pieces  fell at her feet.

Man I was standing up now just so I wouldn’t miss anything. LaSunda tells the teacher (Ms. Bowens) that now she is really upset, cause calling ANYONE would not stop her from doing anything. LaShunda looks over at me and tells me to come here, I get up and run over to her when she asked me does her very strong muscles and strength turn me on? Yes, it does! I said. Then she tells the  teacher, for your stupidity I’m going to destroy your car while you cry and watch.

LaShunda then squats down near the front grasping the front crushed rim with her left hand and pulls the entire wheel off to the sound of locked lugnuts popping off on the ground. She stands while holding it against her chest now with each had on either side then compresses the wheel in on itself until its nothing but a useless steel ball of junk. She takes the deformed ball and throws it so far that it disappears from view. You asked her how far did it go and she says probably to the moon she then laughs saying naw to the sun my bad it was just so light.

Whew!! Got it started at least.

2 B Continued...

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: GOOD BOY MEETS GIRL OF HIS DREAMS??
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 07:12:04 am »
I don't like stories that are liable to get sexual where the characters are that young, but the strength feat was awesome.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 06:29:00 pm »
I liked that a lot, it was short and sweet, LaShunda is an awesome physical specimen, obviously, but I had no idea that she had that kind of physical strength, I also like that she has a sadistic streak, but she's not going to harm a human being, she is just going to destroy whatever objects that person has. I like that better than when someone just breaks a human body, because that's far too easy and doesn't really show too much power, but destroying a car with your bare hands? Now that's power! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 01:55:22 am »
thankx for the feedback..and fyi there are no sexual situation from that age, just thoughts that a boy gets when he meets his dream girl.later on maybe 2 yrs or later they might hit it off, but LaShunda can basically do what ever she wants..maybe a teacher, or security,or maybe even the principal himself.If the boy plays his cards right he will be there by her side for a front row of her strength feats and destruction just because..SHE CAN!!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 02:54:58 pm »
thankx for the feedback..and fyi there are no sexual situation from that age, just thoughts that a boy gets when he meets his dream girl.later on maybe 2 yrs or later they might hit it off, but LaShunda can basically do what ever she wants..maybe a teacher, or security,or maybe even the principal himself.If the boy plays his cards right he will be there by her side for a front row of her strength feats and destruction just because..SHE CAN!!
That's Cool so. Same vibe as I'm going with my Becky Robinson story.

Offline Aztec44

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: [slim0926] Good Boy Meets Girl of His Dreams??
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 12:52:36 pm »
Great story

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 04:36:38 am »
Interesting start. Not bad for a first. Hope to see more perspectives though.

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 07:36:56 am »
 Thanks for the new comments..and for that, here is part 2..Hope you will enjoy this update..OK let's read what happend next

Now the teacher is just balling & crying all over herself. LaShundra looks down in disgust and tells her to stop her crying cause
it’s only making her madder, but since the teacher couldn’t hear her, LaShundra turned to the car and
stretched out her arms to grasp the the back door frame and the front door frame then pulled her arms
together. This action woke the teacher from her crying as she heard the screaming of metal being
crushed together. I couldn’t believe this, but the girl literally compressed the front and back of the car
together with her hands. The car looked like a crushed soda can with oil and water leaking from it, but
LaShundra wasn’t done yet, so she picked up the useless car and told the teacher to let all the teachers
know that if she doesn’t receive straight A's in all her classes that she will destroy everything they had
starting with their vehicles. The teacher looked up and nodded her head saying yes, she would do
everything she told her too. LaShundra then smiled down at the teacher and crushed her car to scrap,
then dropped it where she stood. I was floored watching it all and ran as fast as I could to class.
Unbeknownst to me that wasn’t the last of me meeting LaShundra.
Now the bell rang and students starting arriving from there busses and cars. Meanwhile LaShundra was
still in a bad mood so she playfully crushed parts of other cars as she walked by. For instance she came
to a mow pad parked in the front. She reached over and grabbing the front and back wheels she bent
the bike in half laughing as the oil and other pieces fell off. Dropping the squashed bike she came across
an old school van. Looking inside she could tell it was in mint condition, but she didn’t give a damm
about that. She walked over to the sliding door and stuck her fingers in the metal and slowly peeled it
open the opposite direction. She loved the sound of steel sub coming to her strength. After this she put
hand under the van and put her other hand on top then she pushed her hands together completely
pressing the bottom and top of the van together. Now that she has had some fun with some vehicles
she decided to head inside to class.
Ring, ring went the sound of the school bell going off. Now this school was built a long time ago, because
it still had a metal bell hanging on the school wall. This sound was annoying to LaShundra. She walks up
to the solid steel bell and rips it off the wall. While holding it in her hands she slowly folds the bell in on
itself delighting in the last sounds coming from it. She then throws the misshapen bell on the ground.
Heading toward the school doors, LaShundra sees that the doors both say push to enter, but that isn’t
how she opens doors. She then grabs the handle on each door and forces them open by pulling them
instead. The screeching sounds of the doors alerts a hall monitor to come see what is going on.
LaShundra smiles as she starts folding the doors in half. During this time the hall monitor has turned the
corner and stops dead in his tracks. Standing before him is a young girl with muscles folding the 2 front
doors in half. Seeing this he starts to backpedal hoping she hasn’t noticed him. Now LaShundra has just
finished folding the doors to the point of ripping then in half, then she looks up and noticed a scrawny
little boy with a whistle around his neck and a notepad. Now, LaShundra knows a hall monitor when she
sees one. She decides to play innocent and walks over to a water fountain staring at him the whole time.
She leans over the fountain spreading her legs and pushes down on the handle to get the water flowing.  As the water comes up she sets her lips then drinks a little where some of it rolls down her chin and into  her cleavage. Since she’s built like a grown woman not a 15yr old freshman right out of middle school,  the boy starts breathing heavier and sweat forms on his forehead. LaShundra looks like a video vixen as  she just enjoys making him feel so uncomfortable. But then she fixes him with an evil stare, and with her  left hand pushing down on the lever, she just starts squeezing the steel lever in her hand while her other  is pushing into the side of the fountain making little popping noises as her hand is embedded in the  steel. Now the boy has pissed on himself watching her slowly begin to crush and rip the fountain from  the wall. She hasn’t spoken and word until now. Do you see what happens when I don’t get my way  huh? This body of mines is capable of doing so much damage it’s not even funny. So, I suggest that you  run along and get out my face before I stuff you inside one of these tiny little lockers that I know you  don’t fit in. Soon as she finished talking he took off, but he fell a couple of times slipping on his on piss.  LaShundra was laughing so hard that she accidentally caved in a locker she had her hand on. Looking at  the ease in which her hand crushed the locker, she then went and grabbed the locker door from the top  and ripped it off and crumbling it into a ball which she left inside for whomever locker it belongs too. As  she starts to walk towards the so-called principles office she grabs every other lockers locks and crushed  them so they can’t be opened. Hahaha, she chuckles to herself seeing the looks on the kids’ faces when  they come out to go to their next class. LaShundra finds herself standing In front of a thick metal door  with the sign principal Stevens on it. LaShundra’s not one for being subtle, so she bends down and sticks  her right hand under the door, waving her manicured fingers around until she hears him gasp from the  strange site from inside his office. Using this as a distraction, she slowly stands up while simultaneously  pushing the metal door into the top of the door frame causing pieces of wood and metal to crack and  scream. The startled principle jumped back from this and hid behind a row of filing cabinets. He peeks  around the cabinets to witness a sight never seen before, standing in the doorway of his office is a girl  who looks like a professional CrossFit competitor times a 100. Lashundra spots the cowling priciples  head by the filing cabinets and lets him know who’s in charge. Standing in the ruin doorway she places  her hands against both sides of the frame and slowly starts pushing the frame wider as she stretches out  her arms which collaspes the frame and sheetrock creating a much bigger opening with wood and steel  screaming and falling from around her. Mr. Stevens seeing this shakenly ask her who she was and what  does she want? Lashundra being the one who suppose to asked the questions lets the principle know  that she was there to let him know who ran the school from now on..

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2023, 08:52:29 am »
Really love seeing girls show off insane amounts of strength, crushing cars like they're soda cans, bending steel bars like they're made of cooked spaghetti. I would love to see more of Lashundra in the future. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [slim0926] Good Boy Meets Girl of His Dreams??

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View