Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577688 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 06:20:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Surprise Snu Snu - SteeleBlazer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Surprise Snu Snu - SteeleBlazer  (Read 2203 times)

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    43.33%
Surprise Snu Snu - SteeleBlazer
« on: April 06, 2024, 10:20:07 am »
Have you heard about those insta-muscle pills?

They claim that just by taking a pill they’ll give you instant muscle growth!

Sounds too good to be true, and sure as heck sounds like a scam to me...

But, it also sounded too interesting to pass up.

I mean, so what if they don’t work... I’ll only be out a couple of bucks... Well, more like a couple thousands of dollars... Okay a lot of thousands of dollars, but if they worked it would be the greatest of all surprises.

I figured you only live once, and these pills and their claims were just too tempting for me to pass up. So, I went ahead and I bought a great big large bottle of those pills, thinking about the great big large muscles that would be in store for me...

I couldn’t wait for them to arrive, just like I couldn’t wait to surprise my girlfriend with them. I thought about all the ways I could surprise her with the pills, and I must have thought of every single way I could do surprise her with the pills...

Well, every single way, except one...

For on the day they did arrive, I couldn’t wait to get back to our apartment, and when I finally did I couldn’t wait to open the package and find out to hopefully my pleasant surprise that the pills actually do work.

And when I got home boy o’ boy was I ever in for a surprise...

And I knew right away that the pills worked...

You see much to my surprise, I didn’t find the package containing the insta-muscle pills on my table, but I did find my girlfriend all hulked out lying on our bed wearing nothing but a skimpy swimsuit...

The swimsuit didn’t used to be skimpy on her, but she was so massive and mammoth with those huge hunky muscles of hers that the suit was stretched out and so tiny and skimpy that it barely covered and fit her body.

Talk about your big surprises... Your great big surprises... Your really great big and just downright massive surprises!

I wasn’t mad or angry, I was just too shocked to be quite frankly, and I think perhaps that truly was for the best, as I don’t think it would be wise to argue or be angry with her... Not with how big she’d become, and I’d never ever seen anyone man or woman with as big and massive muscles as my girlfriend. To say she was big would be an understatement, but I knew just by looking at her she was still every inch a woman as what she’d always been...

Just now there were so many, many, many, many more inches to her!

“Surprise, I found those insta-muscle pills you ordered,” She said to me, as if I couldn’t have put two and two together myself.

“How many did you take?” I asked her.

“The whole bottle!” She proudly boasted while she seductively winked at me and slowly gave one of her arms a hard flex. The bicep muscle swelling out like a fleshy balloon as a vein pulsed and throbbed on that hardened peak of hers, so too did a muscle of my own throb and harden.

“You took the whole bottle?” I repeated to her and she just said, “Yep,” as she smiled and leaned back and gave her massive meaty pecs a fluttering flex, squeezing them a few times repeatedly, and each squeeze her feminine flesh flexed and pressed hard against the swimsuit that was struggling and straining to contain her great sensual bulk.

I thought to myself that perhaps it was a big mistake to have purchased the great big bottle of those pills, and maybe I should have bought one of their smaller bottles instead… I mean she practically was almost as wide as the entire bed. But she carried the added bulk nicely and I don’t think she ever looked any hotter to me as right then and there…

And then she brought up her arms and playfully tousled her hair as she ran her hands through her silky golden locks, and those bronzed biceps of hers danced and bulged as her hair tumbled and cascaded against her brawny forearms and thick traps. She moaned softly as those hardened muscles of hers rippled with each tussle she gave her hair, and when she was finished playing with her hair, she gave those hardened muscles a great big hard flex that really brought out the vascularity contained beneath those mammoth sinews and let out another moan, only this one stronger and harder just like those flexed muscles of hers. And as her silky golden strands of hair danced against her neck, those steely sinews danced a dance of their own, and her arms swelled bigger than any pair of arms I’d ever seen.

And something swelled in my pants, and I had the hardest hardon I’ve ever had in my life.

“I knew you’d like my lil’ surprise,” she said to me. And then she looked over her body and gave her arms another booming flex that sent her muscles bulging and bursting out upon her arms larger than ever... “Well, maybe not so lil’,” she playfully quipped while giving me coy little wink.

And I just nodded my head in agreement, I was so dizzy and lightheaded if I did anything else I might risk falling over.

“But, I’ve got one even bigger surprise for ya... Do you want to know what it is?” She asked me.

Once more I could only nod as I could just barely contain my excitement, and let me tell you my pants also could barely contain my excitement if you know what I mean. My heart was beating fast and loud like a big bass drum and I thought for sure she could see the pounding on my chest and hear the pounding of my heart, but instead she just glanced at the bulge that my pants were straining to contain, and she smiled at me again.

“I think you’re going to love it, because if you love it even just half as much as what you love these muscles of mine, you’re in for a real treat,” she told me.

And boy o’ boy let me just tell you all, she was so massively massive that loving whatever that surprise of hers, just even half as much as her muscles, well... That’s still a great big lot to love, and I didn’t think it was possible, but just thinking about that surprise, and those muscles of hers... Well, my dick got even harder and pushed out even further against the seam of my pants.

That’s right her swimsuit wasn’t the only thing ready to burst at the seams...

“Your surprise is,” she started to say as she slid her leg across the bed and her foot playfully brushed against my bulge before she cupped my crotch with that foot of hers.

“SNU SNU!”

And having said that she lifted me up in the air with that leg of hers and she leaned back, and I slid down that lustrous brawny leg of hers like it was a playground slide... And her body was to be my playground, and me and her did all kinds of sliding, every which way possible and all night long. And those giant gigantic gargantuan muscles of hers were an experience I’ve never felt before.

I’ve never felt such strength and power...

I’ve never felt anything harder... And her skin was so silky smooth and soft.

I’ve never felt such pleasure... And I’ve never felt such PAIN!

It started with her ripping the clothes off of me, and that’s not some euphemism for her excitement, sure she was raring to go, but with the muscular might of a horny raging locomotive she had the strength and power to tear me out of all my clothes and throw me back down onto the bed as if I was a rag doll...

And to her, I might as well have been a doll... A sex doll that was used and abused for her pleasure. But let me disabuse you of the notion that I wasn’t having fun. As painful as it all was, and it was so very painful, I was loving every second of it, just as I was loving every inch of her body as my hands explored with the fervor and eagerness of a blind man at an orgy. I know it might be hard to believe that, but as she crushed and battered me with that huge hardbody of hers, and as she squeezed and pounded, and humped and fucked me senseless with sensual delights that I never knew existed, I was both in heaven and hell at the same time.

I could feel the soft smoothness of her chest engulf me, and I could feel her body heat, and her hot heavy breath against my skin, and I could feel her chest tighten. I could feel every single rippling muscle and sinew as it contracted and squeezed me tighter against her hot hard and horny body. Her nipples were harder than I ever seen or felt, and as she flared out her back and arms to give me another squeeze, I heard her swimsuit top snap and watched as it shot onto the back wall. She giggled softly and then leaned back down upon me and consumed me once again with those beefy bulging breasts of hers. I could feel her brawny arms pinning my own against the bed, and I could feel the softness of the bed envelope me as the weight and hardness of her body bore down on me... I could feel those titanic thighs of hers straddling me, and squeezing me tighter and tighter as even her pussy squeezed me with a strength and power that I never knew could exist.

I never knew sex could feel like this, I never knew such carnal delight.

I never knew surprise snu snu could be so much damn fun!

More importantly and more urgently, what I didn’t know is just how much more I could take!

She was riding me hard, and as hard as my dick was, it was taking a pounding from that muscle pussy of hers. And it was aching to burst, and also just plain aching...

And it wasn’t my cock that was getting pounded, but my hips too were black and blue with each and every thrust she made. Back and forth she pounded me like a jackhammer, pushing me deeper and deeper into the mattress, and her womanhood, and as soft and firm as the mattress was, her body was the opposite. She was a hardbody, and again that’s not a euphemism, her body felt like sensual iron, her touch was like a velvet glove... albeit cast in iron... A touch that could bring pleasure or destruction.

Don’t believe me... Well, would you believe that while gyrating those hips and rocking me back and forth as she slammed down upon me with those powerful hips and their pulverizing muscle power, she was holding on tightly to the headboard, all the better to be able to really drive me down into the bed, and drive my hard cock deep into her hardbody muscle pussy... And would you believe that in the heat of the moment she tore the headboard right off from the bedframe!

And would you also believe lost in lust and passion she snapped and cracked that wooden headboard to pieces as if it was just a toothpick... And would you believe, I was starting to wonder and believe just what those muscles of hers could do to me.

But, I really didn’t have time to stop and think, and it wasn’t just because she just slammed her pecs down and buried my face into her beefy bosom, and I could already feel her tightening and squeezing my skull and the pressure on my brain was insane... Almost as insane as the pressure that was building up behind my cock.

I felt like a firehouse ready to go off, only that pussy of hers was squeezing me so tightly I couldn’t cum if I wanted to... And I really, really wanted to!

But she wasn’t ready for me to cum... Not yet!

And so, she squeezed me with that muscle pussy of hers, clamping down on my cock like it was silky steely vice.

And she huffed and puffed and moaned and wailed, and I could hear her breathing quicken along with those hips of hers.

She squeezed me harder, not just with that pussy, but with those thick tantalizing thighs of hers, crushing me in an effort to squeeze out every ounce and inch of pleasure she could squeeze out of me.

She squeezed and crushed me with her tits, titanic slabs of sensual smooth lady muscle that engulfed and encased me in their sweltering sensual sweaty slabs. I felt like I was in a pressure cooker of pleasure, and again if I was a turkey timer I would have popped by now!

She squeezed me with her arms, holding me closer and closer still, closer than what I’ve ever been to her, or at least in that moment that’s how it all felt. I could feel my body breaking against her burly beauty, and despite the brutality of it all, I felt the warmth of her body, and the warmth of her loving embrace... Even if that loving embrace was crushing me like a junkyard car crusher.

She squeezed me everywhere all at once, but it really was my own junk that I was starting to get worried about.

But harder and harder she still squeezed, and my own body felt so limp and frail against that hardbody of hers. Yet, I could do nothing, nothing but be compressed and engulfed and crushed and fucked by her unyielding body and her insatiable and unquenchable lust.

Again, it wasn’t just my hips or my cock that was being crushed but my head too was crushed by those powerful pecs of hers. And I didn’t know which was going to pop off first.

And just when I thought I couldn’t take any more... Any more pain, any more pleasure, she released me...

And I released all my pent-up pleasure in one explosive climax!

And as big and as explosive as what my orgasm was, my girlfriend’s was ten times stronger... No probably at least one hundred times stronger. She arched her back and screamed so loud that I have no doubt it could have been heard around the block. She pumped her biceps in a fury that matched the pumping and wiggling of her hips, as she wanted to pump out all the pleasure, she could from me.

And that is when the bed went.

With a loud creak and crack it gave way and collapsed onto the floor, and I once again felt the weight and gravity of the situation... By that I mean, I felt the weight and rock-hard hardbody of my girlfriend crashing down on me and my pecker... Like cupids arrow my aim was true, and she’d never felt such love, just as I too never felt such great big overpowering and crushing love as she feel down upon me.

We had one last peak of pure carnal pleasure, and we both cried out to the heavens... And then thankfully it was over... Which was good because I was truly spent.

Spent physically and fiscally, as those insta-muscle pills really did drain my bank account... But it was worth it, because my balls were truly and completely drained. Yes, I was spent and exhausted, but I also was so very, very sated.

Who knew surprise snu snu could be so satisfying!

My great big gargantuan girlfriend, the insatiable hunky hardbody that she was, too was finally sated... And she collapsed on the bed, in a great big hardbody heap of hard-muscle mass. She was so heavy that mattress caved in beneath her, and I gently fell and slid atop her burly body, and we both passed out in a pleasure coma.

When I awoke, I couldn’t help but marvel at how good the pillow felt against my face, and so I rubbed my face gently across it, and I heard my girlfriend moan, and that’s when I realized I was rubbing my head across her brawny breasts.

“MMM... That feels good,” she said to me.

And it did feel good, but also as good as I felt, I felt equally or maybe even more so worse...

It might not make sense to you all, but trust me when your girlfriend surprises you by taking the entire bottle of insta-muscle pills and then surprises you once more with surprise snu snu, you’ll know exactly what I mean.

And as she stretched those great big muscular limbs and all her silky and steely sinews rippled and danced across her body, she let out a moan that sent shivers down my spine...

Shivers full of pleasure and fear, for that moan might as well been a warning, a warning of things to come... And a warning of things that better cum or else!

“Ready for another round of snu snu?” My girlfriend asked.

And I’ll tell you ready or not, I knew she had to cum...

And I also will tell you all, I just barely survived the first round of snu snu, and I’m not sure I’ll survive the next... But, you only live once, and with those giant gigantic girly muscles my girlfriend has, and with how huge and hot and horny she is right now, I’m not sure I will live much longer...but o’ what a way to go!

Surprise Snu Snu is the best!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Surprise Snu Snu - SteeleBlazer
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 09:02:19 pm »
Girlfriend was silly to have not left a few pills for him. To ensure both his survival and an enhanced body to be able to provide her greater pleasure

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Surprise Snu Snu - SteeleBlazer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View