Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581675 Posts in 74163 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 05:56:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Different Kind of Energy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Different Kind of Energy  (Read 7175 times)

Offline PacmanNebula

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A Different Kind of Energy
« on: December 06, 2023, 08:55:58 pm »
Heyo, new user here, although I've been lurking for a couple years now. Here's my most recent story.

Four chapters done, fifth in progress.

---

I

The bell rang. A sudden rattling of papers, coats and chatter of people quickly filled the empty school corridors. The last class for the first day of the school year was over and soon everyone would go home. Not me, though. The central lounge of the school had the coziest sofas, which I'd much rather spend my time studying on, rather than my boring old living room. Besides, there are way too many distractions at home. In an empty school, none.

It was the first day of my last year here. I'd still have plenty of time to keep hanging around in one of my favourite spots after school. During school days it would be filled with too many people so I'd rather find other, more quiet places to study at. In addition to spending most of my time studying, I was a shy and skinny boy, basically making me the textbook definition of a nerd. Luckily, the overall atmosphere of the school was friendly, even if I usually didn't choose to spend my time socializing with others.

After about 90 minutes of studying, I was startled by the gym door opening. Very unusual, besides I thought I would be all alone here this late. A couple of seconds later, I was taken by a huge surprise. A massive, pumped surprise.

There was the figure of a Greek god walking towards, but attached to it was a very pretty, feminine face. The t-shirt, that was essentially in a sleeveless, crop top form, was stretched paper thin on her massive frame, and her tiny dolphin shorts didn't leave much for imagination either. I couldn't stop staring. Her huge pumpkin delts were partially covered by the short sleeves of her shirt, but the striations and veins were visible even through the fabric. Between them and her neck, two slabs of trapezius muscles rose up and stretched the neckhole wider than it naturally was. Her massive, G-cup sized pecs stretched the shirt even further, with her erect nipples clearly trying to break free. Her biceps and triceps were so huge and pumped, that they looked fully flexed even as she was walking with them on her sides, almost straight down but pushed a little bit up at an awkward angle due to her ridiculous, wing-like lats. I was getting scared and aroused.

"Ah! Sorry!" she exclaimed in a shock, "I would have dressed more moderately if I knew there was still someone here".

Her smooth, girly voice surprised me. She looked like she had been pumping iron for decades and was simultaneously on heavy cycles of steroids, but showed no negative side-effects whatsoever. Her upper body was truly spectacular, but so was her midriff. Her abs looked like a brick wall and probably felt even harder. Everywhere I looked, there was no fat in sight. I tried not to look any lower down from her abs, but my eyes wouldn't obey. My mind went numb. Down her shorts, there were veins travelling into them, which were driving me crazy on a level I couldn't even fathom. The entirety of her felt like a perverted muscle-fantasy come to life, but that was the part that truly tried to make me faint and wake me back up from this crazy, wet dream.

"I-It's fine...", I stammered, "I, um, don't mean to be rude and just stare... I really wish I could stop staring... but I seriously can't... sorry".

Everywhere I looked there were inhumane amounts of striated girl beef, with finger-thick veins pumping blood into the muscles. I had never seen anyone this striated or anyone this big, and she truly was the most muscular person in both ways I had ever seen.

"Ah, I guess girls shouldn't really have muscles, but I can't help it. I'm addicted to the feeling and the looks", she blushed and looked down, "Sorry, I'm saying too much".

"N-No, I think you look incredible!" I blurted without thinking and immediately regretted it, "...I mean, you show a lot of determination and... ummm...".

Her eyes lit up again as I was stammering non-sensical syllables, while she sat next to me.

"Thanks. I really appreciate that", she replied in her smooth voice, in a calmer tone now, "Sorry I reacted in such a panicking manner, I'm just used to less friendly first reactions".

She was radiating a sexual energy I had never before experienced. From her bubbly, but vulnerable teen-girl personality, to her god-shaming physique, combined with the feminine but extremely skimpy outfit, she was truly one-of-a-kind. I was rock hard, but either she didn't noticed or simply didn't mind. Either way, that made me feel even more weird next to her.

"I-I can't even imagine how strong you must be", I said as I tried to direct my gaze from her massive arms and pecs back up into her eyes.

"Awww..." she smiled even wider now, "you're actually into muscles, aren't you".

She could read the shocked expression in my face, as she got the confirmation that she was correct. I didn't say anything. She giggled cutely.

"You've just given me a new motivation boost. Come with me!" she stood up and walked towards the gym.

Her backside was just as impressive as the front. Her v-taper was ridiculous. It was harder to notice from the front, but her waist was actually really tiny. Completely fat-free and filled with extremely ripped muscles that were massive in comparison to a normal human's abdominals, but in circumference just about the size of an average teen girl's waist. As her waist expanded again into her hips, the massive glutes walking away had such a perfect balance of feminine roundness and being striated down to the bone, that they again looked like something straight out of some 3D-animated fantasy piece. There was no fat jiggle, just two basketball-sized spheres of steel contracting and expanding, slightly bouncing up and down by each step. Her huge thighs looked nice from behind as well and even her calves were big and shapely, which then narrowed back into her cute, feminine ankles.

"Come, come!" she shouted from the door, while I was still awkwardly sitting down staring right at her body, trying my best to conceal the hardest boner I had had in ages.

Forum Saradas

A Different Kind of Energy
« on: December 06, 2023, 08:55:58 pm »

Offline PacmanNebula

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: A Different Kind of Energy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 08:56:33 pm »
II

"So, like I said, I'm simply addicted to the feeling", she started, while casually racking up weights so heavy I couldn't even imagine lifting them myself, "it kind of turns me on more than anything else in the world". She kept racking the weights, trying to hide her blushing.

"That... looks impossibly heavy", I noted.

"Oh, don't worry, I already had a wonderful warmup earlier. A full workout, even. I just got a massive energy boost from you. That's, uh, kinda how I work", she explained.

I counted 350 kilograms of pure steel attached to the bar. There was no way she could lift that, even with all the muscles she had. This amount wasn't that much off of the records of some super bulky dudes, certainly nobody as ripped and dry as her could ever pull such a weight off.

"Geez, I feel so pumped. This will be my new record if I manage to do this", she exclaimed excitedly, "Here we go!"

As she approached the bar, I was getting really nervous. I kept getting more and more aroused the longer this went on and nothing seemed to help me. But I was sure she couldn't actually do it.

She crouched down. I was looking at her head on. It was simply crazy how much mass her frame had packed on. Delts the size of her head, rippling on their own as she was moving around. She grabbed the bar. There was no soft spot anywhere to be found, nothing but insanely pumped muscle trained to perfection.

She started lifting the bar. I couldn't believe how fast it started rising up from the mat. She was huffing and grunting, but it seemed like child's play for this superhero of a girl. Her veins were pumping visibly and her muscles started getting redder and even more ripped, as if she was entering some kind of a supercharged state.

There she was, standing with the bar several inches up from the mat, arms looking like they were about to burst, with her crazy X-shaped build bringing hypersexual femininity to the overly athletic build that was trained beyond all human perfection. Then, as I thought it was over, she quickly squatted down and proceeded to move the bar up to her immensely large chest. I was in total disbelief. She stood up with the weight, shaking but confident. What had just happened? It happened so quickly I almost missed it, the impossible feat that just did indeed happen didn't help my brain trying to wrap itself around the possibility of such process.

"Are... you... ready?", she asked through the huffs and puffs.

I simply couldn't comprehend what had already happened and certainly didn't think what was about to happen was going to happen. I nodded in silence. I don't know who was more out of breath, her or myself.

She lifted the bar overhead, kept it up for a few seconds, quickly told me to get out of the way and then carefully dropped it forward.

Not only did she just break the deadlift record I was thinking she might be able to break, but she lifted it all the way overhead. I was truly scaroused at this display of primal strength. I couldn't hide that I was clearly leaking precum already.

She quickly flexed her massive, hyper-pumped bicep. "Touch me", she commanded.

I was on autopilot. Before she could finish the e in "me", I was already squeezing the gargantuan peak with my both hands. It was easily the hardest, densest thing I had ever felt. There was no way this bicep belonged to a human, let alone a young girl, probably younger than myself. It had to be over 20 inches big and there was seemingly not a milligram of fat on it. She was rippling everywhere, as if her hyper-pumped muscles couldn't even contain themselves at this point. I was so close to cumming just by feeling her bicep and looking at her perfect body. I had to stop for a while to gather myself together, before she basically forced my hand back onto her abs. Compared to the rest of her small midriff, relatively huge bricks of insanely separated, visibly protruding muscles jutting out of her tiny waist squeezed into an extreme hourglass shape. My goodness, the hardness was pretty much on par with her biceps and they weren't even as pumped. She truly was harder than rock everywhere.

"Mmmmmhgod, your hands feel so good. So tiny and delicate", she moaned. I was squeezing as hard as I could and she thought I was tiny and delicate? I couldn't contain myself. The overwhelming combination of the smell of her pheromones and the immense density, hardness and sheer size of her muscles, not to even mention the insane feat of strength I had just witnessed finally brought me to a climax I couldn't keep in.

She giggled, still out of breath, trying her best to hide soft little moans inbetween her sighs and giggles. Clearly I wasn't the only one really aroused.

"You're welcome. You owe me one, though", she said and winked.

I was still out of breath from my orgasm. Before I could respond anything, she was already retrieving dumbbells. As she started carrying the 35kg dumbbells, she couldn't stop moaning and grunting. My eyes were absolutely glued to her lower abs and slightly below that as well. The veins leading down her shorts were going berserk. Not only were they unnaturally well noticeable, but they were visible pumping in sync with her heartbeat, which at this point was very fast.

"I could easily cum just by working out, but I want you to give me a helping hand", she stated as sternly as possible, the clear arousal still noticeable in her tone, "I want you to worship me".

This was a lifelong dream about to come true. I hadn't even fully recovered from my previous climax, but I was already getting turned on again.

Offline PacmanNebula

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 08:57:01 pm »
III

My life was about to change forever, no matter what happened after this session. The session, that would go on to live in my head rent free for ages if another opportunity like this was never going to happen. But, more likely than not, I would be obsessed in trying to get sessions like this more and more and more.

It absolutely didn't feel real. Here I had this girl, pure physical perfection from head to toe, who had built that insane body fully fueled with her over-the-top sexual desires. In turn, she had become an irresistible force of pure sexual desires for others. In my eyes, the goddess of sex.

She put down the 35kg dumbbells and popped a pill of some sort. The obvious was about to become even more obvious - not only was she truly aroused by her own strength, but the hormones also made her a sexually overcharged beast.

"This should hit pretty soon, I'm sure we're both going to like it", she said and winked.

This had to be just an overly sexualized scene from some muscle fetish story, but no. There she was, in the real world, about to burst from all the muscle mass the human body should have not been able to contain. She was sitting still, focused, waiting. She wasn't touching the dumbbells yet, but I didn't want to interrupt. Even in this state, the clear dominance emanated from her, as weird as it seemed at a first glance, she confidently waited for something that she was an expert with.

Then, the focused look on her face soon changed. She let out a tiny moan and bit her lip.

"Okay, holy shit. That hit stronger than usual", she moaned and looked at me with bedroom eyes.

It was ridiculous at this point. The pinnacle of sexuality kept getting sexier and she hadn't even started her proper workout yet.

"So, to put it short, just let me know how superior I am. Touch me, like really touch me, squeeze my muscles. Let me know how hard I am. Let me know how fucking strong and huge I am", she said in the most seductive, sexy tone I had ever heard.

I could only nod, as she lifted the dumbbells up and started curling the weight that seemed impossible for anyone.

I was getting rock hard again. I hadn't even touched myself once during this session, yet I was coming closer to my second orgasm. I hadn't even touched her again. Just looking at her and listening to her was the sexiest thing in the whole universe.

"10... 11..."

She was visibly getting more pumped, as she kept curling the impossible weights. I couldn't imagine myself curling those once, I could barely lift them off the floor and here she was curling them for reps!

There was no millimeter on her that wasn't hyper-sexualized. Whether it was her bright, beautiful eyes, her luscious lips and mouth moaning to the tempo of her curls, the insanely over-developed muscles bulging everywhere, or the crazy veins pumping blood to her clit, that was now starting to push against her tiny shorts, everything about her made me more and more turned on.

"16... 17..."

Her grunting was different than what you'd expect from a female bodybuilder working out with massive weights. There was a prominent moaning sound mixed in with more traditional straining, deep grunt I was used to hear. From my perspective, she had brought muscle lust and cratolagnia to a whole new level and kept pushing it even higher.

"Fuck... you're well beyond my wildest fantasies", I mustered, breathing heavily, trying my best not to drool.

As a response she couldn't resist moaning harder and shortly after, in between her counts, curls and moans, whispered seductively "touch... me...".

I immediately went up to her right arm and started touching it. God, it had to be the most sexual thing on the planet right there and then. It seemed even bigger and harder than just a few minutes earlier. I couldn't dent it at all. I put more and more strength into it and, nothing. Her hardness was getting me harder in turn. I was so turned on, but I had to last longer this time.

"23... 24..."

Her superhuman pump must have been orgasmic to experience. Her arms were so red, hard and veiny now, in a way they started looking like erect sexual parts themselves. Her skin was stretched so thin over the peaks and curves, that it seriously seemed close to tearing. Judging by her facial expressions and moans, she was more turned on by her strength and muscles alone, than most people are while having sex.

"27... fuck!"

Finally her curls started to slow down, but the moaning and grunting started to intensify. Her face of ecstatic enjoyment combined with the pure determination and want for muscle growth was a sight to behold.

"28... hffuuuu... come on!"

Her fully erect clit and nipples were clearly trying to burst through the fabric as she was lusting for even more muscle on her already über-powered body. She was soaking wet everywhere, both from sweat and her sexual juices.

"Y-You're a fucking beast..." I murmured, leaking precum already.

"Ahn... fucking... right! Twenty... fucking... niiiinneaaaahhhhh!"

With that curl her eyes rolled back and she let out the most aroused, deep moan I had ever heard. She squirted more of her muscle lust juices on her shorts and kept curling and moaning. Her veins were visibly pumping blood to her arms and clit, as she looked like she was having a full-body orgasm.

"I... You're a fucking goddess..."

"Fuck YES I am... ThirtAAAHHHH!"

Another splash. Her arm must have grown to 22 inches by now and was even redder and more vascular than before. She seemed to be full-on enjoying her hyper-pumper muscle lust state at this point. But then, she abruptly stopped curling and put the weights down.

"Huff... I need... AHN... to do... something impossible... FUCK!"

Simultaneously, her mind seemed to be totally corrupted by her lustful need for muscle and strength, the whole hyper-orgasmic pump she was experiencing, while at the same time she seemed totally focused on growing and getting even harder, stronger and more turned on. Judging by her words, the weights were no longer enough. I could only wait to see what was going to happen next.

Offline PacmanNebula

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 08:57:35 pm »
IV

It smelled like sex in this gym. The lewd juices and streams of sweat were filling the air. It was crazy how the previously shy and girly student had turned herself into a drug- and hormone-fueled monster, with physical strength and a sexual drive way beyond normal humanity.

I couldn’t stand and ogle around for too long, as she was already reaching for her bag again.

“You’re not gonna-“, I started.

“Fuck yes I am. I wanna fucking grow! I wanna become so fucking ripped and massive that it’ll make average muscle lust seem like skinny bitch stuff!” she practically growled and popped another pill.

The change in her demeanor was scary to say the least. But in a way I wanted to throw more fuel to the burning rage inside her, to aggravate her and try to get her to channel that energy into growing. I just didn’t want to die because of it. I backed off a bit and averted my gaze into the corner.

“God, here I am, a fucking sexual beast ready to grow for both of us and you’re telling me what to do…”, she said in a serious, low tone.

“I’m just worried… This, literally, is unnatural”, I responded, with a clear regret in my voice.

“I’ve never felt this good! This feels and even just looks wayyy better than any sex I’ve ever had! I’m becoming a fucking goddess of and you’re worried!” she yelled, almost like to a person she knows thoroughly. “Just look at this body!”

I brought my eyes back on her. It was true. She looked invincible and capable of pretty much anything. A superhuman. A goddess.

Then, another deep moan. The lip bite. The bedroom eyes.

The pill hit her head-on again.

“Holy fuck… It feels like… liquid orgasm flowing in my veins… coursing through my entire body”, she said, moaning and slightly shivering.

I felt a little wave of relief, while simultaneously my mind was starting to get corrupted again by the overwhelming lust towards her muscles and strength. Maybe I could drive her into another orgasmic workout via lust instead of rage. She seemed to work like that anyway, driven to hyper-human levels of muscle growth from her sexual desires to grow instead of putting her negative feelings into it.

“Listen, if you’re sure it’s all safe, I really do want you to grow. You’re already the sexiest person I’ve ever met, or ever even seen online or heard of, whatever, I can’t honestly even begin to imagine how good you would look even more pumped up”, I blurted out in a trance-like state, just staring at her muscles point blank.

“Holy shit, you’re actually so fucking cute”, she replied and giggled. I blushed deep red. “I wanna make us both even hornier, make that strength gap even bigger…” she moaned and gently reached for my upper arm.

Her hand was sweet and soft, while connected to the most jacked limb on the planet. Her upper arm had to be, with no exaggeration, twice as big around as mine, even though it was all muscle and mine was entirely unexercised. She slowly came around even closer. My arousal was quickly ascending again.

“Can you sense how much raw, enhanced superhuman strength I’m in total control of? It’s making me horny as fuck. I have the strength of several men, or, the strength of a couple dozen cute sissy boys like you”, she said, moaning in my ear.

I gulped, but didn’t have time to respond properly.

“FUCK, I really need to fucking musclecum”, she shouted in a tone deeper than before and stepped away. Her hormones must have been going crazy at this point, but that only made this more sexually perverted. No matter how much I liked the more traditional flirting with her as well, this lust-driven desperate need for more strength and muscle was what sent it way above my normal arousal.

35 kilos clearly were no longer enough for her, as she grabbed two 55kg dumbbells.

“You’re not gonna curl those, right?” I asked in total disbelief and shock.

“Fuck yes I am. Might even have to go heavier to cum like never before”, she replied, her voice deepening once more, completely juiced and determined.

My heart was racing fast, but so must have been hers. What was this beast of a girl on? What hormones was that heart pumping? I didn’t know the human body could handle this kind of chemically enhanced ascension beyond humanity, let alone make someone get so unbelievably turned on at the same time.

Then, she started. This time there was no intelligible counting. Just deep, extremely aroused grunts and moans. She was slow, but incredibly steady and had the perfect form.

With each curl, she looked at her over-the-top peaks of biceps trying to break through the paper-thin skin. Her face told everything, she had truly never been this aroused before. Her moans were the perfect middle ground of being in immense pain and having an intense orgasm.

Her arms grew past 23 and 24 inches, her bowling ball delts now easily bigger than her head. Even in the straightest position of her arms, the massive biceps were jutting out like two slabs of meat, begging to be grabbed and massaged. Even the lower body, which she had basically not exercised at all, had visibly grown.

Without a word, she put the weights down again and went to grab a 70kg dumbbell. I couldn’t say anything, which was probably for the best. She quickly sat down for preacher curls and adjusted herself into a perfect form again.

“It’s… time to ascend… normal sex…” she growled in an entirely roided voice and moaned like she was about to cum.

No matter how sexy her words were, for the first time I was more scared than aroused.

“GGRRAAAAAAH”, she roared primally, as she did her first, perfect curl. As the massive, ripped-to-shreds mound of muscle shivered, with each striation rippling on their own, her pencil-thick veins were visibly pumping more hormone-fueled blood into her superhuman limb. Her arm must have been past 25 inches at this point. I must have been hallucinating. This was not normal.

“GrrrrFUUUUUUUCCK!”

Her arms were growing even more furiously than moments earlier. I was honestly worried for her again, but couldn’t risk my life to interrupt her. She was curling my entire bodyweight with one hand, for crying out loud.

She was looking at her own, ever-growing biceps, with a burning lust in her eyes. This was beyond orgasmic for her. Seeing her upper arm become bigger and more ripped than that of the biggest, most well-conditioned male bodybuilder was so beyond perverted, that she could only keep pumping it even more mind-blowingly juiced, while in turn becoming so turned on not even the most hypersexual teenage boy would have been with the hottest pornstar in the world. I noticed my dick was harder than ever before. This truly felt like a lucid dream, but beyond anything I could actually have ever imagined.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!”

Her biceps grew to 27 inches and beyond. On and under her bench there was now a clear puddle of her pussy juices. Right above that, I noticed her erect clit pushing through the soaked fabric of her shorts, spasming in rhythm with her still visibly pulsating veins.

“Go farther you pussy! This is nothing yet!”

I can’t believe what I just blurted out. What had taken over me? I must have gone too far, but I was still so entranced by this sex goddess, not to mention how exhausted I was from just looking at this hyper-human workout beyond all physical limitations, that I couldn’t even think about running away in fear.

She slowly turned her gaze towards me.

She put down the weight.

This was going to turn really bad for me, wasn’t it?

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2023, 10:36:07 pm »
Oh wow ! This biceps workout was intense ! I love it ! Great description

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 02:43:11 pm »
Incredible writing!  Love the premise, the detailed description.  Excited to read next chapters!

Offline PacmanNebula

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2023, 03:07:02 pm »
Merry Christmas! The fifth chapter was finished two days ago, but I just ran out of time with proof-reading and posting it then, so here it is on a slightly more special day!

As this story is almost done, with the sixth chapter probably being the final one, let me know if you have ideas for any future stories with this/these character(s).

V

She truly looked like a beast by now. Unfathomably over-developed muscles, that were covered in finger-thick veins visibly pumping to the tempo of her heartbeat bulging so far outside of their natural boundaries it made her look not human anymore. She had turned her body into an orgy of rock-hard muscle and hormones with a conditioning that, if called ripped or shredded, would be a huge understatement. Her body seemed to reject all fat and any hormones, that didn’t drive her further into the beyond-insane muscle growth and strength gain. Her entire sex had become an incomprehensible mess of testosterone and muscle lust, the only thing reminding of her original femininity being the cute facial features under the raging expression and the over-excited, erect clit, that in a way was one of her biggest leaders into this galactic growth.

“Bigger…” I again said in a complete trance.

She looked at me smugly for a second. Then, a loud, deep, roided laughter filled the room.

“Hah, I don’t know what were you expecting, this to be over soon or something, but I’ve only gotten started”, she replied in her now-raspy, professional bodybuilder voice.

My jaw must’ve fallen through the floor or something. Only gotten started?

“I’m charging this feeling in my body, it feels soooo fucking good. I honestly feel like once I do hit the limit of what my muscles can do, I will have a full-body musclegasm by flexing, or something”, she pretty much shouted, her excitement and lust once again skyrocketing through the roof. “Whenever I flex my biceps just a little bit, I feel like I’m gonna cum right away. I do feel like I’m living in a light, constant orgasm now… But I need to stay in control and edge myself even more because I just know there’s more to come...”

“That… would be the sexiest thing ever”, I replied and kept staring.

“I know right? I am already the sexiest thing ever. I am beyond fucking sex. I’m muscle fucking lust itself personified! I have to become a living, breathing muscle orgasm!” she yelled and immediately afterwards moaned. Just talking about her superiority nearly made her cum. I couldn’t imagine how good it must have felt to actually be that superior.

“FUCK, I really need to put my maximum strength to a real test. Those pussy weights are nothing to me anymore!”, she suddenly growled, which made me flinch.

Holy shit, I could only think about all the possible scenarios that were going to happen, but deep down I just had that gut feeling, that I couldn’t even begin to imagine what she was truly capable of.

She grabbed an empty barbell bar.

“Watch this”, she said seductively.

Then, she very casually and quickly bent it into a sharp curve. She looked just as surprised as I was.

“Wow, holy fuck. I knew I had to be capable of doing that, but that literally took no effort”, she explained while moaning lightly.

What she said must have been true. She kept her lunatic pump, but for the first time in a while, it didn’t seem to get more intense, nor did she visibly grow from the effort, or the lack thereof.

“Goddamn, this is becoming unbearably arousing. Muscles and strength have always made me so fucking horny and now I’ve ascended all imaginable levels of what should have ever been possible for a girl… no, a human… it’s too much”, she said in the horniest voice.

Her lewd juices were dripping everywhere again. She was essentially panting and moaning non-stop, and even though she was continuously orgasming, she was still fully committed to edging herself for as long as possible before the final climax.

“NGAAAAAAH!!!”

Even though I couldn’t get my eyes off her, the roars kept catching me off guard. In her hands she held a 50kg barbell plate. Bending it was clearly no problem for her, even though it put up a little bit more of a fight than the bar. But what happened next was something entirely unforeseen.

“Ahn… holy fuuucck… yeessss…” she moaned, as the plate creaked. The tiniest tear appeared on the edge of the plate between her hands.

She was ripping an honest-to-god, genuine plate weight in half with her bare hands. And it was turning her on like nothing else! I was desperately trying not to cum myself at this sex-powered display of power, but it was getting too much.

While the weight looked like putty in her hands, she was clearly straining from the effort finally. Her hormone-orgy of a pump was still becoming even crazier, as she was visibly growing before my eyes. Each striation started developing entirely new striations, as she was getting so big, that her ultra-shredded muscles were almost starting to look not shredded again at their massively hypertrophied size. As she watched her 29 inch arms develop a new, more ripped head of a peak on top of the over-sized slab of sex meat while ripping through the rest of the weight, she was almost out of willpower to edge herself any longer. But even this was just not enough for her. She had to outright cum from her own muscles, even while trying not to. Clearly she was still in control. She lusted for losing it to her own muscles.

“I wanna fucking cum… and musclecum… I need my musclegasm… My muscles are ready to fuck and cum…” she panted in a trance-like state, while loading new weights onto a bar.

She was totally out of it, but certainly motivated to bring her sexual hypercharge to a grand finale. While she was moaning, huffing and puffing, she was loading all the weights in the gym onto one bar.

“I need to cum from exhaustion… The exhaustion of the biggest goddamn sex muscles on earth… I fucking wanna feel that… the feeling of all my muscles cumming at the same time… a total fucking musclegasm…”

She had loaded like 2000 kilos of metal onto the bar. I personally couldn’t believe she could lift it at all, but then again she had proven me wrong every single time thus far. Honestly, I couldn’t wait. I was so turned on it was starting to hurt and I desperately needed my release.

“Are… you… ready?” she asked again, just as seductively as before.

“Fuck yes”, I immediately replied.

As she crouched down and grabbed the bar, she was so sexually charged and ready to break even more limits, that once again I was truly scaroused about what was going to happen.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2024, 03:22:33 pm »
Alright, this story is right up my alley.  Your descriptions of the outrageous displays of testosterone and muscles have been fantastic to read.  Very well done and I'm very excited to see where this insane story goes!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2024, 11:54:44 am »
Yeah this story is so intense ! I want her to cum hard ! Please continue

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2024, 05:50:17 am »
More Energy -more growing.  Hope for more chapters.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Different Kind of Energy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View