Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575465 Posts in 73190 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:55:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tanya Hyde [Sydney Thunder]?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tanya Hyde [Sydney Thunder]?  (Read 7264 times)

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
Tanya Hyde [Sydney Thunder]?
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:52:06 pm »
Confermo !!!
Parola sua !!!
Per lei oltretutto è un vero sogno il nostro paese  ;)

P.S Sua mamma è friulana e vuole assolutamente venire per conoscere parenti mai incontrati... Non credo di dover postare alcun link in quanto credo che tutti conosciamo questa "bomba" di donna  ;)

I confirm !!!
Her word !!!
For her, moreover, our country is a real dream ;)

P.S Her mom is from Friuli and she absolutely wants to come to meet relatives she's never met... I don't think I have to post any links as I think we all know this "hot" woman ;)

dude

Re: Sydney Thunder in Italia a settembre !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 05:42:11 pm »
ma davvero? gli hai scritto un'email e ti ha risposto? se così fosse stiamo parlando di un sogno, lei è una delle mie preferite e in questi anni ha messo su ancora più muscoli, basta vedere i suoi vari profili. Cercate il nome Sydney Thunder. Ha pure un sito.

but really? Did you email her and did she reply? if so we are talking about a dream, she is one of my favorites and in recent years she has built up even more muscle, just look at her various profiles. Look for the name Sydney Thunder. She also has a website.

Offline psico

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 03:29:15 pm »
Contattata, mi ha risposto di seguire wb270 e session girls p dove inserirà le date europee. Spero proprio di incontrarla!

Contacted, she replied to follow wb270 and session girls p where she will insert the European dates. I really hope to meet her!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:35:07 pm »
Contattata, mi ha risposto di seguire wb270 e session girls p dove inserirà le date europee. Spero proprio di incontrarla!

Contacted, she replied to follow wb270 and session girls p where she will insert the European dates. I really hope to meet her!

... E molto probabilmente verrà in coppia con Skylar Rene  :woot:

... And most likely he will come with Skylar Rene :woot:

dude

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 06:32:29 pm »

se fosse vero sarebbe un sogno, putroppo non so se posso permettermele entrambe, sarà una dura scelta

if it were true it would be a dream, unfortunately I don't know if I can afford both, it will be a tough choice

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 07:43:15 pm »

se fosse vero sarebbe un sogno, putroppo non so se posso permettermele entrambe, sarà una dura scelta

Molto probabilmente sarà vero eccome  ;)
Personalmente, col c***o che me le perdo  ;)
Sarà il caso di rimboccarsi le maniche a sto'giro !

Most likely it will be true ;)
Personally, with the f*** I miss them ;)
It will be time to roll up your sleeves in this tour!

Parsifal85

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 12:32:53 pm »
Risposta di Sydney :(

Lmfao! I love how ppl think i'm going to Italy just bc I said I would like to go there, doesn't mean I am going there!!!! Tell all those ppl on the forums to stop spreading rumors hahahaha!
I hope one day I will go there...but not this year :)
Thank you so much for being a loyal fan!
I hope to meet one day!

Mannaggia Bulldozer mi avevi fatto sperare :P Però ci andavo con i piedi di piombo perché a dire il vero anni fa ho chiesto a diverse session girls USA che mi sarebbe piaciuto incontrare se e quando sarebbero venute in Italia e mi rispondevano tutte che sarebbero venute presto (qualcuna si spingeva anche oltre dichiarando per esempio "Next autumn")...Ma alla fine di tutte loro l'unica che è venuta qui (dopo anni e anni) è stata Jennifer (e non ho potuto nemmeno incontrarla perché in quel periodo avevo altri impegni, mannaggia alla sfiga).
Che sia un modo per tenerci buoni? :P
Io ormai comunque sono come San Tommaso al riguardo, mi spiace!

Sydney's answer :(

Lmfao! I love how ppl think i'm going to Italy just bc I said I would like to go there, doesn't mean I am going there!!!! Tell all those ppl on the forums to stop spreading rumors hahahaha!
I hope one day I will go there...but not this year :)
Thank you so much for being a loyal fan!
I hope to meet one day!

Damn Bulldozer you made me hope :P But I went there with lead feet because to tell the truth years ago I asked several US session girls that I would have liked to meet if and when they would come to Italy and they all replied that they would come soon (someone went even further declaring for example "Next autumn")... But at the end of all of them the only one who came here (after years and years) was Jennifer (and I couldn't even meet her because in that period I had other commitments, damn bad luck).
Is that a way to keep us quiet? :P
I'm now like St. Thomas in this regard, sorry!

Parsifal85

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 12:34:02 pm »
Dimenticavo di aggiungere che lei è divina e sogno di incontrarla da quando ho visto il suo primo video anni fa...in coppia con Skylar poi sarebbe un sogno :( E per adesso sembra che rimarrà tale

I forgot to add that she is divine and I have been dreaming of meeting her since I saw her first video years ago... paired with Skylar then it would be a dream :( And for now it seems that it will remain so

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 08:41:20 am »
Vi dico solo questo: abbiate fede  ;)

I'm just telling you this: have faith ;)

dude

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 11:22:37 am »
ho smesso di avere fede tanto tempo fa, quando chiesi sia a skylar che a extreme electra di venire qui, con loro che mi rispondevano pure che sarebbero venute magari l'anno prossimo. Non sono mai arrivate in italia, quindi vi dico o di fare session con quelle che ci sono qui o partite voi, loro non verranno mai qui, se verranno sarà fra anni. Non ascoltate troppo quello che vi dicono

i stopped having faith a long time ago, when i asked both skylar and extreme electra to come here, with them even replying that they would come maybe next year. They have never arrived in Italy, so I tell you either to have sessions with those who are here or you leave, they will never come here, if they do it will be in years. Don't listen too much to what they tell you

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 05:00:23 pm »
ho smesso di avere fede tanto tempo fa, quando chiesi sia a skylar che a extreme electra di venire qui, con loro che mi rispondevano pure che sarebbero venute magari l'anno prossimo. Non sono mai arrivate in italia, quindi vi dico o di fare session con quelle che ci sono qui o partite voi, loro non verranno mai qui, se verranno sarà fra anni. Non ascoltate troppo quello che vi dicono

Ti capisco... Dispiace... Io ho avuto molta più fortuna, nel senso che le 4 che ragazze alle quali avevo chiesto hanno mantenuto la parola puntualmente.

I understand you... I'm sorry... I had much better luck, in the sense that the 4 girls I asked kept their word punctually.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
Re: Tanya Hyde [Sydney Thunder]?
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2023, 11:47:40 am »
Any recent reviews about Tanya L. Hyde [Sydney Thunder]?
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2023, 09:05:01 am »
I had a session with her a couple of years ago and she is very fun and nice. Nice body,
not like her previous years when working out daily, but still very attractive. She seemed to
enjoy the session and said she would like to session again.
I have tried emailing several times since and have not received 1 reply.
Granted our session was right before covid, so I sure that had something to do with it.
Also, I think many session women are doing more video work and customs now than
sessions. Just cause it is easier for them.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2023, 04:46:06 pm »
She has been doing tours the past 5 months, granted the scheduling is done by Nadia, at least for doubles. Getting an email response from her can always be tricky, but a follow-up usually gets a response I think. She did disappear from sessions from the time COVID hit to the time vaccines were generally available, but she has been active for quite some time again now. I think she still works out daily, or close to it at least, but she works out for fun, doesn't do competitions anymore, and she's now 40, it's harder to stay in the same shape when you get older. I think her muscles look a bit better than a couple years ago, and she's still quite strong, though smaller than she was back around 2015 certainly.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2023, 06:16:07 pm »
Saw her and nadia when they were in NYC and Newark., Its always a great session with them.. Great combination of sexiness, dominant and showing off strength. Both are legends to me im the session scene.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tanya Hyde [Sydney Thunder]?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View