Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574220 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 05:02:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Discussion about italian bodybuilding/fitness - Discussione sul bodybuilding e sul fitness femminile italiano  |  INCONTRO CON JENNIFER THOMAS, MILANO, 30 SETTEMBRE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INCONTRO CON JENNIFER THOMAS, MILANO, 30 SETTEMBRE  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
INCONTRO CON JENNIFER THOMAS, MILANO, 30 SETTEMBRE
« on: September 30, 2014, 07:39:21 pm »
Come l'altra recensione su Gia Primo, faccio un "copia-incolla" da un'altra sezione del forum.

Well, as for Gia Primo, a little "briefing" about Jennifer. Sincerely, I would need an entire forum's page for saying what I think about her but I'll try to summarize the main "features": she's BY FAR the most fuckin' sexy woman I have ever met, under ALL POINTS OF VIEW ! You can't simply believe that she's quite 41 years old. Amazing smile, great glance and look, so easy to talk with, gorgeous attitude for the sessions (trust me, she was really into it !), focused at all about your requests, she gives everything of herself in the competitive part and a stunning-strong body (in particular her lower one). In few words, a mom you would like to have :)
About the session, we started with 10/15 minutes of pure competitive wrestling (I asked her to be as aggressive and powerful as possible and she did at all !). I have to say that, even if slower than Gia, she's stronger and you clearly feel her wrestling-background. Let's say that Gia was like a "tough-bitchy-angry" kid and Jennifer a pretty "solid-sweet-sized" lady... Anyway, as you can imagine, being 27 yrs old, 6'3, 240 lbs gym-guy, she had no chance :) Simply not her fault :) She told me that it happened only one time in her life (always submits guys at least once during wrestling). I loved her expression "even if they're big, it doesn't mean they are strong... I don't judge a book by the cover... But, damn, you have an hard cover for real !". About the second part of the session, we tried everykind of scissors: front, side, standing, reverse (...) plus some more professional holds (armbar in 2-3 different ways, pins, chokes...). Well, she has a lot of power, in particular in those thighs guys; I have been able to escape from her front scissors, from her pins, from her armbars (in this case, honestly, just because she doesn't know exactly how to perform those), from a couple of rear chokes (damn, she squeeze you so much with !) BUT I had to push so much for excaping... She tested me deeply about... At the end she was literally a waterfall of sweat but I wasn't "dry" for sure. As for Gia, is impossible to escape or to resist too long in other holds. More than unable to breath, sometimes she made me feel literally burn a back part of my head ! Having bigger legs than Gia, she grabs more "meat" :) Yeah, she can squeeze !!!
Conclusions: you would be totally mad missing this woman (as some fucking dick-heads of my "compatriots" have done, flipped the session few hours before !!!). She could be "short" (well, my "high" point of view doesn't count) but she's buffed, skilled and she gives everything with an amazing charm. Has been a true pleasure even just touching her !!!

P.S Just for understanding at all, now I have one more reason for visiting U.S.A next year !!!

Forum Saradas

Offline psico

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: INCONTRO CON JENNIFER THOMAS, MILANO, 30 SETTEMBRE
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 08:48:18 pm »
Concordo, Bulldozer, su Jennifer
Già l'apprezzavo nei video, ma dal vivo è molto più muscolosa e attraente
Durante la sessione ho ammirato il fisico atletico muscoloso (gambe e polpacci splendidi), coniugato con femminalità sensuale, atteggiamento amichevole e senso dell'umorismo
Aggiungo che ha grandi capacità comunicative anche con chi, come me, non è di madrelingua inglese
Mi ha rilevato che ha antenati italiani da cui deriva, secondo lei, la genetica delle sue gambe,  ama moltto la cucina italiana e le piacerebbe tornare in Italia
Come back to Italy, Jennifer!

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 09:07:37 pm »
Sì, è un amore davvero !

Blassoc

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 03:00:01 pm »
Vedo che stai facendo un po' di session bulldozer. Cosa ne pensi di Jenna? http://wb270.com/eur/jennaHU.htm sembra una forza della natura, ho visto foto di lei e anche sul sito che c'è nel link, naturale e muscolosa.

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 01:50:48 pm »
Vedo che stai facendo un po' di session bulldozer. Cosa ne pensi di Jenna? http://wb270.com/eur/jennaHU.htm sembra una forza della natura, ho visto foto di lei e anche sul sito che c'è nel link, naturale e muscolosa.

Carina  ;)
Comunque dipende da cosa stai cercando e da quanto fisicamente "prestante" sei. Io, ad esempio, dopo le mie prime due sessioni con Gia e Jennifer, mi sto orientando verso "sfide" un po' più eque ed impegnative per la mia mole (Arekah Lox !). Tuttavia, guardando alle ragazze in arrivo in Italia, credo ci sia di meglio... Che cosa ti interessa di preciso ?

Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Discussion about italian bodybuilding/fitness - Discussione sul bodybuilding e sul fitness femminile italiano  |  INCONTRO CON JENNIFER THOMAS, MILANO, 30 SETTEMBRE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View