Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575482 Posts in 73166 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 09:41:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Discussion about italian bodybuilding/fitness - Discussione sul bodybuilding e sul fitness femminile italiano  |  INCONTRO CON GIA PRIMO. 06/09/2014
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INCONTRO CON GIA PRIMO. 06/09/2014  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
INCONTRO CON GIA PRIMO. 06/09/2014
« on: September 06, 2014, 08:46:53 pm »
SCUSATE MA NON AVEVO PROPRIO VOGLIA DI RI-TRADURLA IN ITALIANO  :funny:

First of all, this was my VERY FIRST session of my life and I've chosen Gia just because she's the number 1 about (head)scissors.

Well, as I said in my previous posts, being completely a newbie, this session would have been a real "jump into the darkness".
Setting up the session by emails, I asked for her worst side, for a "brutal" session because I think that if you have to try, try the best and in the best way. I realized some things during it: on a side I had a confirm, on the other one I have been pretty surprised. Gia is absolutely a charming/sexy girl, with a great smile and a couple of shining eyes (pics or videos don't give her justice at all). She has a damn attitude for the sessions: is hard to describe well but she's at the same time pleasant, funny, strong and competitive. About the session, I need to split it in two parts, trying to summarize the main points: we started with 5/10 minutes of wrestling, it wasn't in my plan, because I'm literally the double of her, but she said that we could try and that I didn't intimidate her with my size (what a lady, I loved that answer !). As you can imagine (and as I said her several times) there was no competition. Don't misunderstand me, she's pretty quick, aggressive and strong for her size but the "mismatch" was too much. She tried over and over again in many ways but, at the end, she had to admit too (even if she looked a little sad about). I absolutely didn't want to fight back but just defence myself, "push" her away or giving her a little "squeeze", mainly because the risk of hurt her was too much but that was enough for stopping her. About the second part, the situation changes: I have to say that we (or, better, I) couldn't make it in that way. I thought it was possible but there is no way. You can't set up a "scissorfoxes-challenge" session for 60 minutes and with that intensity. We tried a lot of scissors holds (front, back, aside, standing...) and I must admit that is impossible. In the first scissors (the front ones) I resisted as long as possible but there is anyway a breaking point. That was my first surprise. I thought I could resist more but Gia is a master about: strong but slim legs that fit very well around your neck. Maybe with other girls you can go further but not with her power and technique applying holds. The second surprise were her reverse scissors. Guys, no way ! I asked her to go as near as possible to her 100% (and she did) but, more or less, 10 seconds is the limit. You have to tap out. Is not a question of pure pain or suffering (at least for me) but a question of breathing... That's the main point... You can't breath no more... Just for understanding at all, at the end of the session I had no voice... Literally... I struggled for a couple of minutes trying to talk but also my voice's sound was changed (making her smiling) for several minutes. Maybe the only regret is my decline about trying a KO. Obviously, she offered me that but honestly I didn't feel confident about. I asked her twice if it's dangerous and she replied "yes but a lot of people ask for it". Conclusions ? I had the clear confirm that, even if extremely trained and fast, is really difficult to make you submit in wrestling by a girl if you're a strong/tall/trained guy... You don't need neither to stress yourself too much (don't want applauses, because I knew that but, as they say, "until you've tried you can't know for real"). On the other hand, I realized also that you can be as strong-tall-resistant as you want but if you let a person (boy or girl) catches you in the critical points (like the breathing one) then you can't go against the anatomy. In particular if that person is Gia Primo !!!

Forum Saradas

INCONTRO CON GIA PRIMO. 06/09/2014
« on: September 06, 2014, 08:46:53 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Discussion about italian bodybuilding/fitness - Discussione sul bodybuilding e sul fitness femminile italiano  |  INCONTRO CON GIA PRIMO. 06/09/2014

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View