Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Folterknecht on 29 Dec 2006
  • Salve!

today I want to tell you my favourite Musclebabe-dreams:

In my dreams these worked-out heroines (Space Pirates, Amazons, Barbarian Queens, Warrior Women) get defeated in a battle, stripped, shackled in heavy chains and thrown in the dungeon to get tortured or forced to do some heavy labor….

In the past I did some drawings and some Poser 3d-Renderings about this theme. Some Examples for you:

Perhaps you know my Spacepirate-Series of Countess Cortez: Captured on one of her raids the dreadded  piratewench gets condemned by a tribunal for lifelong heavy torture-detention and slavework. She gets stretched on the rack, flaggelated, beaten, suspended by her wrists….

One day she manages to escape from the mines, where she is forced to work 18 hours the day.

But soon she gets captured again. Well – for an escaped space pirate there is only one ultimative punishment:

Tomorrow Cortez will tow her own heavy cross upside the execution hill. Her exhausted muscular body is dripping of sweat, her latex pants are meanwhile ripped and perforated from all that whippings in the torturechamber and from the slavework in the mines.

Arrived on the top of the hill they even take away her boots and spike her to that cross…

Will she manage to escape?

Would be nice to get contact with some "familiar souls)

Yours

Dukenukem  (AKA Folterknecht)

• Folterknecht
  • #2 by marrkon on 07 Jan 2007
  • wow super woman
    • marrkon
  • #3 by Devilsharvest on 15 Feb 2007
  • hi folterknecht
    As the song says, "You never walk alone" ;D
    Hope to see more from your awesome stuff and we still holding the contact. ;)

Carpe diem
  • #4 by Devilsharvest on 19 Aug 2010
  • hi Amazonenquäler........................... ;D
    Lass uns mal wieder komunizieren! Hab da ne menge Ideen über die man mal reden könnte.
    Gibt es eigentlich auch Webcams in deiner Mine ? lol.

Carpe diem 8)
  • #5 by how1958 on 25 Jan 2015
  • I have a very similar fantasy and it involves FBBs in bondage but not necessarily in a dungeon.
Pages:
Actions