Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581146 Posts in 74120 Topics by 29430 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 12:00:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them  (Read 113924 times)

Offline michaelb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2017, 11:10:11 am »
I can remember Sports Illustrated did an article with many photos of Women Bodybuilders,and i've been trying to locate that article online,but with no success,also,Playboy did one with Kellie Everts,again with photos (Clean Ones!),but again,no luck finding this,either! Anyone have a Zip file of either one?

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Re: The Female Physique Athlete
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2020, 03:27:41 pm »
For me still the ultimate devotion to womens bodybuilding. Best adult entertainment without any obscenity or lewdness. Creates the mood what womens bodybuilding is about while reading it.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Re: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2020, 03:31:37 pm »
I remember there was a list of magazines devoted to womens bodybuilding in one of the WPW magazines, at one of the last pages if I remember right. This was some time during the 80s.

One of the magazines listed was quoted as: "womens bodybuilding with a radical feminist touch". Anybody happens to know which mag that might be (most likely it didnt make it to the 90's)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female muscle addict

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female muscle addict

Online maxmeier

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Stronger than a man
Special Bulletins from Dutch Antellies: Dutch Special Bulletins - 20 pages

Featuring a lot of strong muscle ladies of the past with exciting stories and statements on strength and wrestling husbands, featuring among amny others Theodora Jaegger, Ms. Sloten, Tina Woodley and Ruth Bergenson.

KARMA IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2666 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Online maxmeier

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Stronger than a man

Online maxmeier

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Stronger than a man
FROM THE ORRIN J. HELLER COLLECTION - WPC Pamphlet No. 2 - 52 pages

More exciting stories on strong women. Please read specially Emma Muller's interview (page 11) and the report on Lois Bosher's second wrestling match with Mr. Amonds (page 34)

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2666 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Online maxmeier

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Stronger than a man
Highlights of Woman's Strength, Physical Development, and Amateur Wrestling - Woman's Physical Culture - WPC 67 1+2 - 59 pages

Many stories on female muscles and strength featuring among many others: Mara Campos, Dinie Krul, Ivy Russell and Lois Bosher.

https://mega.nz/file/LkgHVApZ#4AsqFvQfR_ig7OWxtwJAE7vJw7Rd9ePK3jpnx3gi07A

Online alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
WSP 74 - March 1982

https://mega.nz/file/UlRzTIzA#qRsZoRiLU4QwLAw-8qNaYj3BLEMQLC6XwAJrZf-D_1w

The Jentz / Wennerstrom team were the sweetest guys you'll ever meet.  I was a nobody from Hawaii lifting in a home-made gym in my backyard.  I had won my Hawaii contests but had never been to the mainland USA for a contest.  I was alone and in Venice CA for the GOLD"S CONTEST.  The WSF team made me feel at home and special...like I was a "somebody".  I was totally naïve.   The culture of USA ladies bodybuilding was something I had not experienced.   They were somewhat protective and I will forever appreciate each one of them.  By the time I had gone back to Hawaii after winning my class at the GOLD'S I certainly felt "important".....at least more than when I left Hawaii for Calif.   To this day I keep in touch with Bill Jentz who like me is older than time .  What they did for women's bodybuilding is forever be lauded...they told the stories of our lives.      I send my perpetual love to each one of them.  Thank you,   

.......................................ALISON BRUNDAGE

The BONUS for me personally was to meet PILLOW and KAY.   Pillow and I began writing to one another sharing our lives.  There was no internet /email we wrote letters and sent them by mail !...old school communication.    Pillow and I were both naturals.....   We had our brief moment of fame but the reality for us was not to be a star forever on the BB stage.   We each returned to our lives ..Pillow in Alaska and me in Hawaii.   Back to our small ponds.....big fish in small ponds...     That was OK with us...and it was a blessing to have each other's support in that.   Life went on.
  ALISON BRUNDAGE

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View