Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575414 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:58:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Off season or contest shape?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Off season or contest shape?  (Read 15101 times)

samspacific

Re: Off season or contest shape?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 07:18:24 am »
Contest shape for me,  but some do look really great off season

razorsedge

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 05:56:51 pm »
 :D  I too love the offseason look. Kate Baird is looking beautifully huge lately.

PaulC

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 06:27:44 pm »
I vote for betwixt and between.. some women do indeed look hot in contest shape, but many to so far as to be too, too dry, which is medically unhealthy for anyone and reminds me uncomforatbly of anorexia when the skull shows through on the face and the skin turns transparent as they become weaker and weaker, sometimes barely able to walk in the last days before a contest.  Talk to a bodybuilder on contest day- often they can barely speak, their throats are so dry, and once the posing is done, they are as exhausted as someone who just ran two marathons!  This sport started out to promote "healthy bodies"... How far things have come!

Sorry- When I see women with too little fat, I keep remembering Karen Carpenter and others who, in their last days of a debilitating and ultimately fatal disease resembled nothing so much as walking, talking skeletons while their internal organs shut down, one by one.  This ain't healthy folks. All human beings are mostly water, and our internal organs need H2O to survive. Repeatedly and deliberately starving your body of water will lead to serious issues with kidneys and liver, and even your brain. If it happens too often, the damage can be irreversible.. So long as admirers of FBB's (and males as well, although the Ultra lean look is not quite so prevalent in place of sheer mass) insist on near-skeletal images as "ideals", we're not doing these ladies a service at all and we even may be enabling some of them to push the envelope further- with possibly distasterous consequences.

No extra fat- no problem.   Enough fuel (fat) to allow the muscles to work- a very good idea.  So lean that muscles start to break down and the body begins to consume itself- very bad!  Now, to get down off my soapbox..... where's the ladder?

My two bits... Paul C

otherother73

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 04:20:55 am »
I would prefer an offseason look.  I find these women sexy and sex, for me, is more about feel than look.  I want them to feel good and a nicely bulked offseason woman would feel better to me than a skin and muscle contest shape.  I don't want steroid bloated women mind you looking blown up, I want a bigger women with good curves and something to grab on to!!!!

Stanley88

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 06:59:44 pm »
Between Contest and Off season.

Female Bodybuilders are the sexiest women in the world, but contest shape makes them look too lean and vascular and they lose their feminine look.

I have thought for a long time that the judging criteria should grade down for being too lean and vascular. Overall shape and symetry should be the primary criteria.

zxcv

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 02:58:49 pm »
OFF SEASON RULEZ !

papaya25

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 11:36:28 am »
offseason but visible abdominals.

+1

Reuter

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2008, 07:28:40 am »
Definetly off-season.

Offline andygates

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 03:21:09 pm »
Ripped to the bone.  Striated and vascular.  We know it's transient and unsustainable, we're grownups, but damn those abs :D

beanoman

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 06:18:58 am »
I prefer contest shape for many of them.

Offline charliebrown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 07:48:58 pm »
very difficult question
but I think off-season more natural

mumak

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 07:10:08 am »
Contest Shape... that arouse me more

mik73blaze

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 02:07:33 am »
Depends on the person, in general, I prefer them near contest but not at contest shape.  But really depends on the person.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Off season or contest shape?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View