Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575949 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:57:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Comparing Ms. Olympias
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Comparing Ms. Olympias  (Read 13016 times)

amazonophile

Comparing Ms. Olympias
« on: September 12, 2007, 12:41:31 am »
The one I want most is Iris: Those sexy full lips,huge firm butt and sexy calves and biceps.  Very sexy.  Iris could mount me any time she wants.  I wish.

Forum Saradas

Comparing Ms. Olympias
« on: September 12, 2007, 12:41:31 am »

andreailc

Re: Comparing Ms. Olympias
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 09:37:58 pm »
1 Juliette Bergman
2 Iris Kyle
3 Valentina Chepiga

razorsedge

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 01:16:19 pm »
Kim had the best front lat spread in fbb history. There, that ought to piss some people off! :D

psikogip

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 06:14:32 pm »
Cory Everson broke a man's neck in the movie 'Ballistic'. How could anyone not want her???

4real2

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 06:27:28 am »
I really miss Kim C.  Her pictures in the bodybuilding mags introduced me to the world of female bodybuilding.  I remember beating off to her pictures while in high school.

amazonophile

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 08:08:43 pm »
Cory Everson broke a man's neck in the movie 'Ballistic'. How could anyone not want her???

I really miss Kim C.  Her pictures in the bodybuilding mags introduced me to the world of female bodybuilding.  I remember beating off to her pictures while in high school.

I never did see "Ballistic".  I was unaware of the fact that Cory was in any movie besides "Double Impact" and I thought she was very sexy in that movie.   I would like to have Cory in bed but would prefer Iris,Kim or Lenda. Speaking of Kim Chizevsky, I like "4real2" have beaten off to Kim Chizevsky pics many times.  BTW in one pictoral in Flex(back when Flex had pictorals of FBB`s , Kim said "muscles made her sexy" so somehow Kim must have known that men were having fantasies about her.   Does anyone remember the pictorial of Kim Chizevsky and Lenda murray working out together?  I have had many fantasies based on that pictorial.   BTW for any of you who may wish to know on another thread in www.saradas.org someone said that they have evidence that Lenda smokes cigarettes at home and that sometimes Iris smokes cigars.  Some of you might find that sexy.  I don`t know if you will or not.  Although my favorite is Iris out of the three most popular Ms. O`s on this thread effective Sept.15th :Kim Chizevsky,Cory Everson and Yaxeni my favorite to have in bed would be Kim Chizevsky.

femusclejerk

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 10:15:25 am »
Kim Chizevsky had an awesome body.  She was my sex fantasy. :D

marc123

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 08:32:31 pm »
mine2

amazonophile

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 12:32:57 am »
  By the way to fuel everyone`s fantasy about Kim Chizevsky:  Did you know that before she became an FBB she used to run track and field and play basketball?  I like to imagine what Kim must have looked like after running a long distance and being all hot and sweaty.

Mr.Smith

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 01:55:03 am »
Wow, I thought Lenda would get a few more votes, she is the one that got me loving fbb's, plus she is from my hometown, so I am a little biased

Tiny Toon Adventures

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 11:21:56 pm »
Dammit, it's too hard.  :-\

-

It was really difficult to come to a decision but I'll go with Valentina Chepiga.

amazonophile

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 11:50:48 pm »
Wow, I thought Lenda would get a few more votes, she is the one that got me loving fbb's, plus she is from my hometown, so I am a little biased
  Actually I like Lenda almost as much as Iris.  In fact I think that Lenda is second only to Iris at that Lenda and Kim tie for second place! BTW did you ever see the photos of Lenda and Kim working out together?  Extremlely erotic.  I would love to have a menage a trois(threesome) with the both of them after they have had a sweaty workout.

metalfilth

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 07:18:26 pm »
Kim Chizevsky:

Valentina Chepiga:

Yaxeni Oriquen:

;D :o The perfect 3-pack  ::) :P

toto12

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 09:51:27 pm »
Without no doubt,   :P  KIM   :P for me, she have an incredible size :-*

arcore23

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 09:49:49 am »
The one I want most is Iris: Those sexy full lips,huge firm butt and sexy calves and biceps.  Very sexy.  Iris could mount me any time she wants.  I wish.
I agree with you. Iris Kyle is my answer too.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Comparing Ms. Olympias

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View