Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574146 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:03:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 389371 times)

mr.ballz

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #630 on: January 02, 2016, 12:14:26 pm »
Hi, i am john. I am a fan of mixed wrestling comics. I am a pervert. Thanks.

Forum Saradas

Clairvoyant3221

« Reply #631 on: January 06, 2016, 09:40:06 am »
Hello, my name is Alex, I'm a big fan of mixed wrestling comics, videos and e t.c.
Glad I found this forum  ;)

Offline guegre06

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Calves, Legs ans Feet Addict ...
« Reply #632 on: January 16, 2016, 09:35:13 am »
I my name is Greg from south of france... I'm a calf/calves and legs addicted !
For sure we will spend good time on this site  :bravo:
Cheers
User is currently banned [View]

mr.k991

« Reply #633 on: January 19, 2016, 03:47:26 pm »

Hey Muscle lovers

Like most of you I've been fascinated and enchanted with gorgeous muscular female body-builders for as long as I can remember. I had my first session back in 2007 with the lovely and sweet Tazzie Colomb. I saw her again in 2013 and have had a few sessions with the awesome "Boss Lady" since then. God Bless FBB's who let us adore their beautiful sculpted bodies.

Take care

Online HULK

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
  • Women Physique is HOT!
« Reply #634 on: January 28, 2016, 11:59:23 am »
 ^-^  gang

I joined a few days back and the content is great, still haven't seen it all but I'm sure it's a blast!  I enjoy most muscle women and my latest fascination is the Physique division.  Juliana Malacarne is the hottest thing since sliced bread ...if only she did sessions, i'd pay anything! :woohoo:

Hopefully I'll get to know more of you and possibly help out...

:letsparty:
Hulk smash...

sagardox

Hy From everybody on this forum
« Reply #635 on: January 28, 2016, 02:49:28 pm »
Well I'm entered here cause I'm an  student of art anatomy and this is a best forum with best pictures from female bodybuilders
as I just never seen any site like these,
I just having problems with search some names like Carla Gore and others I just can't find the serach button.
But I'm still looking for nice pictures and I see a lot of great information here.

Congratulations for this amazing forum

atonye

« Reply #636 on: February 07, 2016, 06:56:56 pm »

hello, my name is Atonye. I joined this site almost a year now. I live in Nigeria and i love beautiful strong women with muscles of course.

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #637 on: February 07, 2016, 08:14:44 pm »

hello, my name is Atonye. I joined this site almost a year now. I live in Nigeria and i love beautiful strong women with muscles of course.

Hi Atony, i love draw muscle women from western animation.

Ghost909

Hello!
« Reply #638 on: February 08, 2016, 12:31:44 am »
Hi!  I'm Ghost909 and I'm a new member on this forum.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

For starters, I really wasn't into muscular woman for a long time.  Even though I thought that women sporting a well toned body due to regular exercise were attractive, I found the idea of women with hulking muscles a little off putting.  However while making regular visits to my favorite sites I found stories of female muscle growth and it really got me into it.  The thought of a cute looking girl turning into an amazon was a really hot so I began to read more and more.

That is basically the main reason I came to this forum.

koolkool9

« Reply #639 on: February 18, 2016, 01:25:10 am »
Hi! I'm koolkool9! Long time fan of muscular women and long time dweller of this forum. Finally decided to make in account to become a part of the community and voice my thanks!

:thanks:

redfang

hello and thanks
« Reply #640 on: February 23, 2016, 07:14:04 am »
hello- new member here. and thanks for the great site and collective effort that has created an amazing collection of the most beautiful women

-nick

Deezgunz88

« Reply #641 on: February 26, 2016, 12:51:35 am »
 ^-^ Hi I'm Jessica, I've been an athlete throughout my high school and early adult life, I started lifting weights in high school when a coach suggested I cross train for softball. I soon placed first in my powerlifting meets and fell in love! I love lifting and I love being a strong woman, I am hoping to find lots of help and tips here on bodybuilding, I am also just in awe of all the amazing and beautiful female.muscle here!! I plan one day to compete for fun. I love the positive and self betterment fitness naturally emanates! Much love to all the iron pumping women here and thank you for the inspiration!! :singing: <3333

Offline fbbmusclelove

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #642 on: March 01, 2016, 06:45:43 pm »
Hi everyone,

Patrick here. Born and raised in the midwest, and love muscle chicks and women wrestling. I'm just a fan, and can never get enough!
My favorites are Michele Burdick and Heather Heist. Saw their wrestling video a little while back, and to this day, it is still my favorite vid!
I'm not new to the whole world of muscle women and wrestling, but when it comes to purchasing videos and things like that, I'm not always
entirely sure the best place to do so. Feel free to send me a message and what not! I could talk about this stuff all day!

Offline JellyRoll

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hi from a new one!
« Reply #643 on: March 16, 2016, 01:21:31 pm »
Hey guys!
I'm reading your amazing forum for a while, so I thought there was just time for me to introduce and thank you all for all your amazing posts, photos, stories etc etc etc!
I don't know how I can contribute, but I will find a way :)
Btw, Im Gio, italian living in France,glad ot meet you all :)

ballsdeep

« Reply #644 on: March 31, 2016, 04:26:38 pm »
hello...new to saradas but have enjoyed the female musculature for about 45 years strong.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View