Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576317 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:43:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 397184 times)

Offline RagingBull

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #330 on: March 30, 2013, 02:24:54 am »
Hello,   ^-^

i'm Jean from France.

i'm a big fan of female bodybuilders. I seems i've come to the right place to get to know better about this world.

i haven't met anyone yet but that should change in very soon :)

Forum Saradas

beowulff

« Reply #331 on: March 30, 2013, 04:03:42 am »
Welcome.

AcesAndEights

« Reply #332 on: April 05, 2013, 05:59:49 am »
My name is Joseph from New York. I'm a big fan of professional wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, ECW, AWA)!

Offline archie43

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #333 on: April 05, 2013, 09:34:04 am »
Hi, my name is Andy. I've always had a thing with women who fight and women who can wrestle and beat men. It fascinates me and I adore women like this. I have done tons of wrestling sessions and I will put up reviews of those soon. I only like competitive wrestling and now mainly with FBB's. I had 4 sessions in 2 weeks when I went to Thailand recently with Fon and she was great, very competitive

kawai1208

« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2013, 03:08:36 am »
Thanks for creating this forum.  Not too many fitness bodybuilding sites can stack up to this one. 

Offline talonismaximus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #335 on: April 14, 2013, 10:16:46 pm »
Hi, my name is Alex and I am 30 years old. I have lately in the past 3 years or so, been more and more into achieving a healthy outlook on myself while admiring the really athletic female form. While exercising more, I also attained a newfound respect for women who are built and have nicely toned legs, arms, backs, shoulders, etc. I really dig this site and think I it has a superb forum.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #336 on: April 23, 2013, 07:56:47 am »
have been a fan of female bodybuilding for as long as I can remember. great site this is
User is currently banned [View]

jaybray1

« Reply #337 on: May 06, 2013, 09:32:12 pm »
My name is jay love women with muscles glad to join you all!

rtorka

« Reply #338 on: May 06, 2013, 09:36:27 pm »
Hello together,
my name is Roland and i am from Germany. I am new to this Forum. I hope to get to know more about fitness and sports itsself and i hope to meet people here and get connected. I am on my good way to loose weight and feel better. I go to the gym and i love doings sports outdoors for example nordic walking and hiking. i have faible for sportive sportswomen. And you do all a great job! Keep up shaping your body! Greetings from Germany.
Roland

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #339 on: May 11, 2013, 06:24:15 pm »
just joined.. I'm a long time fan of female bodybuilding, strength competitions, mixed wrestling (& arm-wrestling).
I hope to learn more about the sport, & discover new athletes.. My philosophy is usually, the BIGger, the better. Karla Nelsen, Becca Swanson, Tina Lockwood, etc are some of my favorites (for whatever it's worth).

I joined in hopes that members might help me locate some videos,.. the first one being Elena Seiple's session with Pam Angel. It was referenced in a Saradas- 'Pam Angel' thread. The photos show Elena armwrestling, & outclassing Pam in a pose-off. I've seen the still photos on-line over the years, but can't locate their source, or an accompanying video. Any help finding it would be appreciated, & I'm lookin' forward to the forum.

FlynDagger

« Reply #340 on: May 24, 2013, 05:24:25 pm »
Hello! Just another muscle babe fan. Competed for a while, until I had a few mishaps on helicopters and screwed up my back. I'm in the gym again, just not to be huge anymore.
Cheers to all the buff muscle girls on this forum! :clap:

costy1993

« Reply #341 on: May 28, 2013, 09:51:46 am »
Hello all,
I am Costas and I am from San Diego, but now living in Santiago, Chile for a short while. I have known about this website and great it is. I have an issue though and would like to share it with you. Why sometimes, it shows as I am been "Banned from the forum"? I do not understand. I do not think that I have violated any forum laws. Does anyone have a suggestion as why this is happening?

Best regards, to all of you and thank you again..

Costas

Offline palmeto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #342 on: May 29, 2013, 06:24:51 am »
Hey, I'm Brian.  ^-^

BTW, does anyone know how to post pics (I'm way behind in computer technology :-[)?
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau

Offline rbtgba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #343 on: May 30, 2013, 03:38:45 pm »
Hello everyone I'm Robert. I've been a lurker on many of these sites and decided to try one out for once. Nice to meet you.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #344 on: June 01, 2013, 09:40:15 pm »
Go on the site http://imagevenue.com

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View