Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by chloe on 15 Nov 2016
  • I love in and I live in Antwerp. I have just realised that Emma Switch lives here and I really want to session with her. Has anyone else had the chance to session with her before, and can you post your review please? Thank you. Also, on a side note, I wanted to know (Without sounding bad) as I am a heterosexual man, if Emma Switch is a woman or was she a man before? Thank you.
    • chloe
  • #2 by Alina-fan on 16 Nov 2016
  • I wonder the same thing. The name kind of gives it away.
    • Alina-fan
  • #3 by outmuscled on 22 Nov 2016
  • The name could refer to sub/dom roleplay, she's almost certainly a woman.

There's something odd looking about her physique though. I mean, there's lots of women who are bigger and more muscular than her, but she's so angular and hard in a man/boyish way.

It is unlikely that a man who wanted to become a woman would then go build up a physique like that, so I'd say she's the opposite, a genuine woman with a strong dominant streak who has cultivated a gender-bending masculine look and wants to eliminate her softness.
  • #4 by Alina-fan on 22 Nov 2016
  • Anyway, you should see her match against Renata Hronova. It was a good match.
    • Alina-fan
  • #5 by MixedWrestler on 22 Nov 2016
  • @chloe ..... you asked the exact question before and got answer. I have the feeling that you are not going to session with her, and just get off on reading about her.
    For the rest: she is and has always been a woman. Switch indeed referse to what "outmuscled" stated above.

With her androgynous looks it maybe wasn't the most fortunate name to use as a wrestling "stage name"
  • #6 by outmuscled on 23 Nov 2016
  • > it maybe wasn't the most fortunate name to use as a wrestling "stage name"

I think the name is a quite deliberate warning!
    She seems a hardcore fetish experience, more so than a lot of the bigger fbbs because of her looks and her tastes. It's her male victims who'll find their accustomed role being switched, not her.

Despite her fierce appearance though, she is ultimately a relatively petite lady of 125lb (even quite cute from some angles!) and I do have strong doubts that she could genuinely overpower a fit and healthy guy who is over 40lb heavier than her. But, I wouldn't bet the ranch on this 185lb man defeating her either.
    It looks from a few shots of that video that Renata Hronova was too big and strong for her, but a 185lb bodybuilder would be too much for the vast majority of men (including me without doubt) so that was no disgrace and Emma made Renata work a bit.
  • #7 by switchemma on 20 Jan 2017
  • outmuscled:  i think you shouldn t judge  the outcome of a 20 min video on base of a 1 min preview
    'made her work a bit is a bit of an understatement an outcome   3/5  with someone of20 kg more in pure muscles is not what i would call made her work a bit
    and yes most guys that are 4olbs heavier than me do not have Renata s strength
    besides everybody i fight with is at least that much heavier
    i mostly offer competitive ( yes not only to little weaklings, but sportive grapplers & people with martial art experience)and lost just a couple of times
    why don t you come & try? 
    maybe one should rather judge with their own eyes in general instead of just forewarding gossip & doubt
    why not just asking the person in question?
    where my name comes from?
    so here  my answer :   1  i started  in bdsm 12 years ago   i did both roles  that is called a 'switch'  : you may google now, or grab a dictionary
    i kept the name , logic
    i haven t seen the term ' switch '  ever refer to transsexuaity  but if you can give me an example  : please enlighten me
    3  if i was born male i definitely was born midget  : i m 1m6o and have shoesize 36   
    more questions?
    i think a forum should exist for people talking with some sort of knowledge or information, to inform questioning people that search info
    but  here the opposite seems to be true

• #8 by switchemma on 20 Jan 2017
  • until   last week i had the wisdom t stay out of forums
    and shrug my shoulder everytime someone wants to gossip or blacken my name
    but honestly i start to get tired of hearing this exponentially  multiplying blabber
    because all your forum people prefer to copy paste than come & share  a viewpoint of their one based  on real life experience
    tired to  get hate messages by certain brave  online knights calling me a fucking faggot as a result of it

& now that i gave my information  i ll wisely retract again ciao
  • #9 by switchemma on 20 Jan 2017
  • sorry for the spellingmistakes   i wrote in a rush & cannot change it
  • #10 by outmuscled on 24 Jan 2017
  • I'm sorry if I caused offence switchemma, I didn't mean to.
    Two of us did say you were a woman (though I should have stated that more clearly) whose name indicates a background in domme play, and I pointed out you were actually a petite woman underneath the impressive muscles.

It does sound as if I underestimated your strength but I also admitted I wouldn't want to bet on it. If you took any falls off Renata, I was right not to bet!
  • #11 by lobadou on 26 Jan 2017
  •  :look: Stop all this crap. Emma Switch is just lying and this lack of honesty is an insult not only to her customers but mainly to the courage of other transgenders. Yes she was a man. She is of portuguese origin and underwent surgery in Romania to become a woman in 2012/2013.

As he is also a public artist his artist name is not a secret: Nono Pessoa.

http://nonopessoa.com/bio.html

Nono Pessoa
    work bio texts contact

Education
    2003 - 2005 Postgraduate research program at Dutch Art Institute, Enschede
    1998 - 2002 Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Antwerp | focus: painting
    1995 - 1998 RIKSO, Antwerp | focus: fine arts

Exhibitions

Group
    2011 Ra, Paris
    2010 Lineart, Ghent
    2008 Lineart, Ghent
            “(W)onderweg”, gallery De Zwarte Panter
             Project of Sandip Shah, AIR, Antwerp
    2005 Diyarbakir Sanat Merkezi, Diyarbakir, Turkey
    2004 Gelauwerde beelden, art center Elzenveld, Antwerp
    2002 Selected for the auction for the benefit of Piazza dell’Arte, Antwerp
            Camille Huysmans exhibition, art center Elzenveld, Antwerp

Solo
    2008 exposition at European Commission, restaurant 29, Brussels
    2007 “Playground theatre”, gallery De Zwarte Panter, Antwerp
    2006 “Nagroen”, gallery De Zwarte Panter, Antwerp
    2005 Weissfaktor gallery, Osnabrück, Germany
    2003 “Je n'ai jamais dit ça”, gallery De Zwarte Panter, Antwerp

Awards
    2002 Vincke Soeurs
            Laurent Meeus
            Mathilde Horlait Dapsens
    2001 Jozef Van Lerius
    2000 Nottebohm
    1999 Proost de Barsy

Other
    2009 Tutor at (W)onderweg, Wilrijk | Workshops for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder
    2008 Guest tutor at (W)onderweg, Wilrijk
    2007 Tutor at Pigment, Kalmthout
    2005 Guest tutor at Xiamen University, China
    2003 Assistant of Boy Stappaert

• #12 by Duke69 on 27 Jan 2017
  • Well someone is fibbing and i hope the truth comes out
    • Duke69
  • #13 by switchemma on 09 Feb 2017
  • :look: Stop all this crap. Emma Switch is just lying and this lack of honesty is an insult not only to her customers but mainly to the courage of other transgenders. Yes she was a man. She is of portuguese origin and underwent surgery in Romania to become a woman in 2012/2013.

so much wisdom my friend ! however names should not be published  you r transgressing saradas rules with this & are  thus reported

• #14 by lobadou on 09 Feb 2017
  • What do you fear? Your artist name is public and you even make publicity of it. So what's the problem? Oh yes, I forgot to mention that when you appears as an artist on the internet, you do not hide being a transgender.

Once for all, be honest and tell the truth.

:look: Stop all this crap. Emma Switch is just lying and this lack of honesty is an insult not only to her customers but mainly to the courage of other transgenders. Yes she was a man. She is of portuguese origin and underwent surgery in Romania to become a woman in 2012/2013.

so much wisdom my friend ! however names should not be published  you r transgressing saradas rules with this & are  thus reported
  • #15 by switchemma on 09 Feb 2017
  • you are not allowed to publicate peoples  name here .  & you r reported i don t argue with trolls herewith i send you pics from 2004 pre tattoos   &muscles
    not for you my friend for others following this discussion
    oh so male!
    do i really need to get my youth album out here?
    what will you say now cowardish twat? that it s not me? that you can t see whether there s a dick involved ?  go bark in someone elses garden .
Pages:
Actions